Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays (66413 Views)

Why Do He-goats Incessantly Disturb Sexually Uninterested She-goats / Men Have Become Uninterested In Getting Married Becos Dey Are Sexually Satisfied / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Iamthoney(m): 7:47am On May 15, 2022
Ninisun:

Na who we go ask to confirm your sis', girlfriends and others are not like that? Who go say im mama no soup? I never knew men here get sisters like seriously, yet they keep dicing women.
I don’t give false tongue to gain advantage. If my sisters dey Bleep up I go man up and call them out cos I no be hypocrite. Cos men get sisters no mean say all of us go dey support bad thing. I stand on my words that my sisters are decent and cool otherwise their husbands would have break word of their indecent acts should they have any in their closet or I would have laid eyes on their bad character and attitude while they were still with us. Character and attitude be like smoke and you can’t hide it forever. And if na my fellow man Bleep up like the Op I go call am out

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by akaahs(m): 7:57am On May 15, 2022
jackals:

I'm not with any man. Men have an habit of underating you when you show them how much you care. Between, I just wanted to see how consistent he is. I just dropped an SMS for him on his local number hoping he reply.
Hanty u went over board, u for dey read the messages and take like 1-3 hours to reply and watch him crueling and fighting himself for not doing the right thing
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by GoooodHardDick: 8:05am On May 15, 2022
jackals:
Thank y'all. He responded to the message I sent to him in the morning and we talked a lot over the phone. I made it known it was my insecurity getting the worst of me. And he already fixed to see me during the week. We're in good term now.

I'm not one that undermine the effort of a man. I was just scared he might Become uninterested if I start to throw myself too much. However, I learn from that and I believe such thing is of the past.

Thanks everyone. And to those that insulted me, I want you to know that nobody is above error and we live to learn.

Jacqueline cares ��

I wished he didn't replied you and blocked you asap so you Nigerian girls can have sense!!

After collecting dicks and hoeing around in ur early 20s. U luckily saw a man who's ready to settle down with your over used pussy and yet you are forming and playing mind games with him? Are you OK?. So you were expecting him to crawl to your dm and start begging you? No sane man will ever try such rubbish expect a SIMP man.
If you are beautiful with good characters just like you described yourself you would have married in your twenties and not being desperate to marry in your thirties.

Apart from your over used pussy what else can you offer that young man in that relationship, let alone in marriage?.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by rotract(m): 8:29am On May 15, 2022
follow your instincts that's all
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Lacash: 8:45am On May 15, 2022
jackals:
I'm a beautiful woman in my 30s (33 precisely) with a good career and a budding startup in the make-up business. I'm also very humble and I'm one that appreciate the little things a man do. Recently, I got linked to a guy who just came back from the US and have the intention of settling down just like me. He's successful and very respectful the First time we met, and I was already looking forward to something meaningful with him.

Last week Sunday, he took me out. When I got back home, I noticed I've embarrassed myself too much by literally throwing myself at him. I withdrew and form busy by not responding to his texts and calls for two days. WhatsApp message read but not replied.

On Tuesday, I noticed he didn't message me for the whole day. But I became bothered. Up till now, he has not called me nor message me. I didn't want things to be like this, I just didn't want it to be like I'm desperate of his attention.

Is he that he has moved on or not really interested
That’s ma type of person…I don’t take shits from no one especially the busy forming ones. grin
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by haggai247: 9:14am On May 15, 2022
jackals:

.I was just expecting you guys to drop something. How to fix this. Since you're Men and you know what attracts you aside from beauty and body....

Madam fix yourself stop playing hide and seek.

Just tell him what you just wrote here and apologize to him.

It's just simple K.I.S.S Keep it simple stupid.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Kylce042(m): 9:23am On May 15, 2022
Puskas:
Vagina people and their victim mentality. Imagine how this one is blaming the innocent man for respecting himself. You shunned his WhatsApp messages for two days and you still expect him to be crawling on his knees begging you to reply his chats. Who does that except a man suffering from Simpson disease. If you are beautiful with good characters just like you described yourself you would have married in your twenties and not being desperate to marry in your thirties. Let me ask you one question. If the man is foolish enough to continue chatting with you and later marries you what exactly will you offer him apart from your worn out pussy? Be truthful and answer this question

I tire oh shey nah advice she dy look for now nii?
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by adanny01(m): 9:25am On May 15, 2022
jackals:
I'm a beautiful woman in my 30s (33 precisely) with a good career and a budding startup in the make-up business. I'm also very humble and I'm one that appreciate the little things a man do. Recently, I got linked to a guy who just came back from the US and have the intention of settling down just like me. He's successful and very respectful the First time we met, and I was already looking forward to something meaningful with him.

Last week Sunday, he took me out. When I got back home, I noticed I've embarrassed myself too much by literally throwing myself at him. I withdrew and form busy by not responding to his texts and calls for two days. WhatsApp message read but not replied.

On Tuesday, I noticed he didn't message me for the whole day. But I became bothered. Up till now, he has not called me nor message me. I didn't want things to be like this, I just didn't want it to be like I'm desperate of his attention.

I would have moved on.

It's not late to call him.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by sandlakes14: 9:26am On May 15, 2022
So we should fry egg for you
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by TrumpDonald2: 9:33am On May 15, 2022
jackals:

Nne, you better call him on phone oh and apologize for the days you didn't reply his messages.

Personally if I like a girl and she starts to form busy and all that, I just let her go. And that's because I think she doesn't like me or wants to be with me. But along the line I discover it's forming hard to get because they don't want to appear desperate or cheap. WTF!

I don't know where girls got that mentality from. Some guys don't have that time to pester a woman, especially guys that feels that the feeling should be mutual. So once you bring up such attitude, after some days they let you be.

Appearing cheap or not, a guy that wants you will still stay with you. But forming hard to get, a guy that just wants to hit and run will take it as a challenge and pester you till you give in. Feeling that okk, he loves me alot that's why he kept coming.

Then he hits and finally he has won. He moves on and then you come online to cry about men.

There's no manual in life. Forming hard to get won't guarantee you anything. Better pick up your phone and profess your undying love for him and apologize for your Ef up. Considering your age, you shouldn't be doing this anymore.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Ochyes: 9:45am On May 15, 2022
jackals:

I'm not with any man. Men have an habit of underating you when you show them how much you care. Between, I just wanted to see how consistent he is. I just dropped an SMS for him on his local number hoping he reply.
Your reaction by not replying is because of something inside of you. Do you feel insecure? You are what you are irrespective of what a person does or doesn't do to you. Don't depend on a human to tell you how valuable you are. You are doing well career-wise but you need to build your self esteem. A person can be affected by past experiences or observations. You reacted to this man according to your belief about men. You shouldn't generalized because of an act(s) by a man or few men.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by sehin79(m): 10:23am On May 15, 2022
Young lady. from today always use common sense when dealing with men.. In other words relate the dealing to pratical affairs of life.. eg.. work interviews
Consider dates as job interview…and high quality men as top jobs..
Question ? would you keep chevron waiting if you are given a job offer..clearly no.. think that way with a man and if you keep them waiting for too long the offer would be withdrawn.. with this u would get more success with quality men..
More reason you see most promiscuous girls getting married quickly.. because they have a business mind.
always look at a high quality man you like as a high quality job you want..
You say you are a make up artist clearly you do business transaction, simple common sense.. deal with men that way.. put your business sense when dealing with men.. example man ask for sex.. ask for commitment.. with men nothing goes for nothing..same as business..
And if it’s time you want talk about it.. let him know you are not ready now and respond positively everywhere else.. apart from the sex until you are ready.all this things is a sign of a matured adult…men wants a matured adult as a wife… not an emotional adult..
I know you girls are emotional.. but always have an after thought and use common sense by relating dealing with men with practical things men are pratical humans and more understanding with communication.. infact…communicate in a professional manner he will get it.. Selah..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by sehin79(m): 10:24am On May 15, 2022
jackals:

Young lady. from today always use common sense when dealing with men.. In other words relate the dealing to pratical affairs of life.. eg.. work interviews
Consider dates as job interview…and high quality men as top jobs..
Question ? would you keep chevron waiting if you are given a job offer..clearly no.. think that way with a man and if you keep them waiting for too long the offer would be withdrawn.. with this u would get more success with quality men..
More reason you see most promiscuous girls getting married quickly.. because they have a business mind.
always look at a high quality man you like as a high quality job you want..
You say you are a make up artist clearly you do business transaction, simple common sense.. deal with men that way.. put your business sense when dealing with men.. example man ask for sex.. ask for commitment.. with men nothing goes for nothing..same as business..
And if it’s time you want talk about it.. let him know you are not ready now and respond positively everywhere else.. apart from the sex until you are ready.all this things is a sign of a matured adult…men wants a martured adult as a wife… not an emotional adult..
I know you girls are emotional.. but always have an after thought and use common sense by relating dealing with men with pratical things men are pratical humans and more understanding with communication.. infact…communicate in a professional manner he will get it.. Selah..
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by BullyBullies: 10:45am On May 15, 2022
Drama queen
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by HoneySwag(f): 11:13am On May 15, 2022
jackals:

My dear you need to call him, tell him you want to hang out with him.. then discuss. You've made a mistake by ignoring his messages and calls, now it's time you call him and fix things. I know you acted according to what you read or heard (someone told you to play that way). But it doesn't always work out that way. I think in as much as we're being advised on how to handle our relationships, we're the ones in the relationship, we know how the other person reasons and how they'll respond. Go get your man gal!
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Nobody: 11:19am On May 15, 2022
jackals:

My type of guy!!

He got pissed and sick of your self-entitlement and moved on. Or you think he is like all these home-based SIMPS that you Nigerian ladies use to mop the floor?

You just lost a guy.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Nobody: 11:24am On May 15, 2022
jackals:

.I was just being careful of not making it look like I'm desperate to have him. I already showed him I like him. I think if he wanted things to escalate, he wouldn't back out that way

Because you are God?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Brian47(m): 11:26am On May 15, 2022
Honestly this is your fault.
He probably thought that you were not interested anymore so he respected himself.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by cooooooks(m): 1:24pm On May 15, 2022
Kukuma leave men altogether na.

Stop bringing your (often false or exaggerated) bad experiences and putting it on others.

At 18, I would have wanted to show you that not all men, in fact most are not bad. Now, son of man just moves on.

jackals:

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by cooooooks(m): 1:26pm On May 15, 2022
But I love waist beads.

suffering:
Every day, the same topics in this forum. If na oyibo get this place them for automate bots to repeat queries which appear here every other day. Nairalanders for don tire to rant about waist beads.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by cooooooks(m): 1:28pm On May 15, 2022
Her perspective is all that matters.

According to her, I think, if he doesn't see her perspective, he must be gay.

dontrulee:

That's your thoughts from your own perspective. What's his thoughts from his own perspective??

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by jayied(m): 3:12pm On May 15, 2022
DaInferno:
grin it's either of the last statements...thats how I collected a lady's number who stopped me on the road supppsedly saying I looked cute...only for madam to be replying me late or not at all. We turned status viewers till one day, while in church, pastor said its only when you open up that people come in, nobody should hold you down if they themselves are not ready to move forward.

The Holy spirit instructed me to delete her number that instant. grin
Life no suppose dey hard

I can relate to this your post, a girl in my place of work always calls me her crush, everyday she sees me, I ignored her and just made it a Hi and hello something until after 2 months she rant about me not wanting her not even interested in having her number or even a day invite her over to my place...

She was so serious you could tell the pain in her voice only to give her a chance by collecting her number and saying Hello.

Omooh after like twice of calling her she never for once called me, she sees me at work and act like i don't exist...

I decided to play her mind games and ignored her totally... The thing dey pain her more sef.

Some women are weird

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by suffering: 3:34pm On May 15, 2022
cooooooks:
But I love waist beads.

Na una way.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by DaInferno(m): 3:39pm On May 15, 2022
jayied:

I can relate to this your post, a girl in my place of work always calls me her crush, everyday she sees me, I ignored her and just made it a Hi and hello something until after 2 months she rant about me not wanting her not even interested in having her number or even a day invite her over to my place...

She was so serious you could tell the pain in her voice only to give her a chance by collecting her number and saying Hello.

Omooh after like twice of calling her she never for once called me, she sees me at work and act like i don't exist...

I decided to play her mind games and ignored her totally... The thing dey pain her more sef.

Some women are weird
MGTOW in play mahn. To solidify this, just bring another girl home...it will go from pain to assassination real quick grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by lookingfly: 4:10pm On May 15, 2022
jackals:

you're 33 my age mate and you're still playing hard to get. You should be too old and mature for the game you've started...... Only gals in their 18-25 or 27 should be playing that game you've just started. At your age you should be more realistic with no remorse/regrets.....if this one pass your hand, you're the cause.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Honestfrend: 4:58pm On May 15, 2022
Kingsean:

you're chasing a woman everyday and she's collecting gbola somewhere. keep doing gentleman and don't move on. it's like reality has not hit you yet.

The way u classify women en.. I don't think u have any better experience with that gender..

Let me blow up ur mind..
I stay in a room apartment with a female friend in school for 6month without sex..

My first relationship lasted 6years without sex.. U can call me a simp if u so deem it..

Someone with ur kind of thought will never any emotional feelings for love.. All u will want is sex n go.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by cooooooks(m): 6:25pm On May 15, 2022
Na awa culture.

suffering:
Na una way.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by cooooooks(m): 6:26pm On May 15, 2022
I understand the spirit of your point but your example makes little sense.

Honestfrend:

The way u classify women en.. I don't think u have any better experience with that gender..

Let me blow up ur mind..
I stay in a room apartment with a female friend in school for 6month without sex..

My first relationship lasted 6years without sex.. U can call me a simp if u so deem it..

Someone with ur kind of thought will never any emotional feelings for love.. All u will want is sex n go.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by cooooooks(m): 6:30pm On May 15, 2022
If someone says that, just ask her: "Did you ask for my number"?

jayied:

Some women are weird

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Kingsean(m): 7:17pm On May 15, 2022
Honestfrend:

Let me blow up ur mind..

listen, I'll never call you a simp. I hate it when men continue to chase a woman like it's a job. when you go after a woman and she's giving you bad vibes, don't waste your time. there are many women out there. women can be very funny at times. they can sense your weakness and use it against you. I don't have anything against women but men need to understand that they shouldn't be chasing women as if their lives depend on it. when the right one comes, she won't give trouble. once I tell a lady my mind and she's playing games or giving bad vibes, I move on. I can't be receiving embarrassment and disgrace because of relationship. as for you not having sex with your babe for 6yrs, it's your choice but in these days when youths have tasted sex at early stages, I don't think that can work. personally I can't do that. I have emotions and when I love a lady, I love her for real. however if she starts taking my love for granted, I would talk to her and if she continues, I'll disengage. In relationship, we have to use our brains not just emotions

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Hassanmaye(m): 7:23pm On May 15, 2022
Jmichael1:
U still dey form at 33?

Wait till u enter mono pause,then u will knw the full meaning of...why are men uninterested.
grin
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Hassanmaye(m): 7:24pm On May 15, 2022
dontrulee:
Now I know why you're 33years old and not married or in any meaningful relationship yet. I have gotten so deep into women that the way some women reason baffles me. One thing that a lady can't win me in is the game of the silent treatment. Omo, I be boss for that game!!
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) / What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.