Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays (66364 Views)

Why Do He-goats Incessantly Disturb Sexually Uninterested She-goats / Men Have Become Uninterested In Getting Married Becos Dey Are Sexually Satisfied / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by duchaB(m): 11:28pm On May 14, 2022
Puskas:
Vagina people and their victim mentality. Imagine how this one is blaming the innocent man for respecting himself. You shunned his WhatsApp messages for two days and you still expect him to be crawling on his knees begging you to reply his chats. Who does that except a man suffering from Simpson disease. If you are beautiful with good characters just like you described yourself you would have married in your twenties and not being desperate to marry ********. Let me ask you one question. If the man is foolish enough to continue chatting with you and later marries you what exactly will you offer him apart from your worn out *****? Be truthful and answer this question

Hoping its a fictional story you just responded to, but lets assume its a true life story of the poster, then those asteriked parts arent nice.

You shold send her a heartfelt telepathic apology..
Cos Karma is everyones bi**h.. Waiting to get you f**kd real hard , just a matter of time

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by duchaB(m): 11:32pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:
Thank y'all. He responded to the message I sent to him in the morning and we talked a lot over the phone. I made it known it was my insecurity getting the worst of me. And he already fixed to see me during the week. We're in good term now.

I'm not one that undermine the effort of a man. I was just scared he might Become uninterested if I start to throw myself too much. However, I learn from that and I believe such thing is of the past.

Thanks everyone. And to those that insulted me, I want you to know that nobody is above error and we live to learn.

Jacqueline cares ��

You must be gracified. All the best..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by deavicky(m): 11:36pm On May 14, 2022
Puskas:
Vagina people and their victim mentality. Imagine how this one is blaming the innocent man for respecting himself. You shunned his WhatsApp messages for two days and you still expect him to be crawling on his knees begging you to reply his chats. Who does that except a man suffering from Simpson disease. If you are beautiful with good characters just like you described yourself you would have married in your twenties and not being desperate to marry in your thirties. Let me ask you one question. If the man is foolish enough to continue chatting with you and later marries you what exactly will you offer him apart from your worn out pussy? Be truthful and answer this question
u must be a wicked boy.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by deavicky(m): 11:44pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:
I'm a beautiful woman in my 30s (33 precisely) with a good career and a budding startup in the make-up business. I'm also very humble and I'm one that appreciate the little things a man do. Recently, I got linked to a guy who just came back from the US and have the intention of settling down just like me. He's successful and very respectful the First time we met, and I was already looking forward to something meaningful with him.

Last week Sunday, he took me out. When I got back home, I noticed I've embarrassed myself too much by literally throwing myself at him. I withdrew and form busy by not responding to his texts and calls for two days. WhatsApp message read but not replied.

On Tuesday, I noticed he didn't message me for the whole day. But I became bothered. Up till now, he has not called me nor message me. I didn't want things to be like this, I just didn't want it to be like I'm desperate of his attention.

Is he that he has moved on or not really interested
I'm sure u also do not know that he didn't pay his transport and travelled 8000miles for u alone. You people may be up to 4 for him to select from.He has probably move to any of others.
And I'm also curious as to why u are worried when he is only helping to achieve what u wanted.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Realestatevixen: 11:51pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:
I'm a beautiful woman in my 30s (33 precisely) with a good career and a budding startup in the make-up business. I'm also very humble and I'm one that appreciate the little things a man do. Recently, I got linked to a guy who just came back from the US and have the intention of settling down just like me. He's successful and very respectful the First time we met, and I was already looking forward to something meaningful with him.

Last week Sunday, he took me out. When I got back home, I noticed I've embarrassed myself too much by literally throwing myself at him. I withdrew and form busy by not responding to his texts and calls for two days. WhatsApp message read but not replied.

On Tuesday, I noticed he didn't message me for the whole day. But I became bothered. Up till now, he has not called me nor message me. I didn't want things to be like this, I just didn't want it to be like I'm desperate of his attention.

You did the right thing sis. Truth is, what you did will help you sieve out the unserious people in your life. Any guy who's truly interested in you will not be deterred when you play hard to get.

I am giving out 5 plots of 500sqm piece of land @ N2.5m each. Original price is 7m.

Only 5 plots are available for this massive Ramadan price slash.

Seman metropolis estate Lugbe Abuja is located behind Dunamis Glory Dome, and beside River park estate, along airport road Abuja. This is a once in a life time opportunity.

Please call 080 3651 9974 now!!!
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Slynation(m): 11:57pm On May 14, 2022
jackals:

.I was just being careful of not making it look like I'm desperate to have him. I already showed him I like him. I think if he wanted things to escalate, he wouldn't back out that way
Aunty keep kwayet...At 33, there is nothing wrong in been desperate if you considering marriage, so you took that character you exhibited during your 20's to your 30's, and see how you started by hailing and hyping yourself in your prologue...

An American dude for that matter a lot of ladies will fight dirty but you treated him like trash, I can imagine how he called, texts and chatted you on whatsApp but you ignored an ignored his existence like he was the worst night out you ever went...You really don't deserve him my dear and I hope he invites you for his wedding while you prepare for this year's Shiloh to shout another round of "I receive it"

A wise man once told me in pidgin language "They no dey tell blind man say night don come"

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by DroppingLiquid: 12:01am On May 15, 2022
OMG. I remember you this condescending girl. So you're already in your thirties? I remember you years ago talking down on men that you considered below your league. I remember you saying how you're chasing your career and you pay girls to go on date for you instaed of appearing yourself because you considered it to be below you. Omo. Now look at you. Why won't you throw yourself at a man hopelessly like that? You've been brainwashed by the internet, you've denied yourself of your biological needs.

Hmm. Can't believe I still remember you by your DP. I'm sure you've forgotten that post by now.

Stay Zesty mate.

Play Trouble by Coldplay.

jackals:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Alaganature09(m): 12:03am On May 15, 2022
the First time we met, and I was already looking forward to something meaningful with him... and it's obvious you gat a boyfriend just because he just came back the state you vwant to leave your boyfriend for him...I'm glad he acted wise.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by NCANTaskForce: 12:09am On May 15, 2022
Jeweltz:
Sister please move on. Those abroad guys already have someone arranged for him by his family before he comes. That's why he is ignoring you. Don't allow your heart to get disturb over a man that will not love you o. Can see you're already forming feelings
this is a very brainless thing to say
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by litaninja(m): 12:13am On May 15, 2022
You started to play games with someone who has little time or appetite for it? You don see yankee, your ear don stand like antelope own ba?

So you think you'll ignore someone for 2 days and he'll continue to run after you like a jobless chicken? What exactly were you bringing into the relationship anyways? Lmao.

Continue to form busy.

jackals:

I withdrew and form busy by not responding to his texts and calls for two days. WhatsApp message read but not replied.

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by litaninja(m): 12:16am On May 15, 2022
you're not unhappy about it but you're sewing thread for it on NL?
leemaaooo

jackals:
Why do y'all sounds to make me unhappy. I'm not happy with how things turn out with him not getting back to me as I had hoped. And now you guys are compounding my issue.

Thanks anyways
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by lendahand(m): 1:06am On May 15, 2022
jackals:

don't worry you might remain a fool by forty
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Nobody: 1:52am On May 15, 2022
godofuck231:
send me an email address
Lol.. calm down ooo grin
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Nobody: 1:54am On May 15, 2022
SarutobiEky:
I Hope yo get headbutted by him and thrown out of his room. cheesy
Lwkmd grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by MNDY(m): 2:45am On May 15, 2022
Puskas:
Vagina people and their victim mentality. Imagine how this one is blaming the innocent man for respecting himself. You shunned his WhatsApp messages for two days and you still expect him to be crawling on his knees begging you to reply his chats. Who does that except a man suffering from Simpson disease. If you are beautiful with good characters just like you described yourself you would have married in your twenties and not being desperate to marry in your thirties. Let me ask you one question. If the man is foolish enough to continue chatting with you and later marries you what exactly will you offer him apart from your worn out pussy? Be truthful and answer this question

Oh my world!
Vayolence level too high Comrade.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Elporo(m): 2:49am On May 15, 2022
jackals:
Thank y'all. He responded to the message I sent to him in the morning and we talked a lot over the phone. I made it known it was my insecurity getting the worst of me. And he already fixed to see me during the week. We're in good term now.

I'm not one that undermine the effort of a man. I was just scared he might Become uninterested if I start to throw myself too much. However, I learn from that and I believe such thing is of the past.

Thanks everyone. And to those that insulted me, I want you to know that nobody is above error and we live to learn.

Jacqueline cares ��

CASE CLOSED cheesy
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by MNDY(m): 2:59am On May 15, 2022
jackals:
Why do y'all sounds to make me unhappy. I'm not happy with how things turn out with him not getting back to me as I had hoped. And now you guys are compounding my issue.

Thanks anyways

The senseless mentality you ladies carry around about playing hard to get will be the end of y'all. You guys always feel pained if you throw yourself at a man and he later jilts you and feel used afterwards. Until your gender comes to realization of the fact that whatever happens, both parties enjoyed each other's companionship and move on without feeling used and without any hard feelings, your gender will continue shooting yourselves in your foots with these mind games, hard to get, manipulations and all whatnots y'all are fond of.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by silverkings: 3:06am On May 15, 2022
Wizywiz:
grin can't u see her profile says no Dm grin..she doesn't deal on Dm's she is queen Elizabeth all men should bow and worship her if they want her cheesy

You're on point. After reading her story I checked her profile and saw no dm... I laughed grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by godofuck231: 3:28am On May 15, 2022
killmods:

Lol.. calm down ooo grin
I don know what you mean
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by dlordy100: 3:34am On May 15, 2022
jackals:

Pride goes b4 a fall..stop calling us for meeting when you never called us earlier b4 ur childish behaviour of feeling that replying message immediately when you have chance is maturity. Deal with ur problems let's tackle Sokoto menace fess
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by lovchalice(f): 3:53am On May 15, 2022
How stupid
What kind of specie are you
Puskas:
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by MrMacinterchi1: 4:15am On May 15, 2022
jackals:

Thanks anyways
Dear, you're the one that ignored him . you read his chat and after two days and counting no reply from you. That's a very bad thing to do to anyone especially to someone you're trying to build something with.

did you expect him to continue chatting himself in the name of not responding? no sane man who do that.
ignoring one's chat is not a way of making your interest in them, it's shows totally rejection of the person and lack of interest In the person as well.

so, if you're still interested, initiate a chat with him and apologize for the delayed chat.
hopefully he will pick up from their (that's if he hasn't grown lukewarm to the all thing.)
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Nobody: 4:29am On May 15, 2022
[quote author=1Sharon post=112838762]

No type to give me attention and telling me to face front, yet you quoted me first?

You're stupid aren't you?

If it's one thing you have, it's audacity.

I know life must be hard having 69 IQ.[/quote

Most boys for this nairaland like you useless well well! Can't you write without mentioning vulgar words? Wetin be 69 IQ? The one that gave you halitosis? Please stay away from 69 cus it has affected your intelligent quotient and intellectual capacity.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Nobody: 4:32am On May 15, 2022
Iamthoney:
Who be this one na? Who goes you? Whether you like am or not girls plenty and them full everywhere and if e pain you go drink dolo meta b. My sisters and female relatives are nothing like the lady nor is my mom.

Na who we go ask to confirm your sis', girlfriends and others are not like that? Who go say im mama soup no sweet? I never knew men here get sisters like seriously, yet they keep dicing women.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by SarutobiEky(m): 5:46am On May 15, 2022
killmods:

Lwkmd grin grin grin
na wetin I go do her if na me. grin
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by MrCodeSolo: 5:54am On May 15, 2022
she's a mel/phleg. She uses her mel to overthink stuffs like her dating situation,etc. & starts conjuring up myriads of mind games thru which she can proccess her fear of being taken seriously or fancied in return. And that! Scared her off in a way dat lets her introvertd self [ very typical of a phleg] to shut down completely. Now, she come to a faceless forum, letting everytin about her personal relationship struggle all out. And the bashing comments she is getting so far, is mentally torturing enough. 2cent 4 every unmarried gals at there, it is beta u knw d type of guy u are courting or going out wid. Is it d kind dat takes no bullshit (chlo) or d type dat sees your imperfection as a house-warming gift like a sanguine. All dz temperaments, i.e (4); san, chlo, phleg & mel are stamped on every human wid a mixed blend of two. e.g, if she 'd gotten in touch after blowing him off 4 two days; a typical san/mel man 'll be pissed & still confront u in a 'dissectable' manner & 'll still spare u a sit at his table
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Badlaugh: 7:11am On May 15, 2022
Puskas:
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Zannix(m): 7:12am On May 15, 2022
You're reaping what you sowed!
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Originalsly: 7:25am On May 15, 2022
I'm almost sure this is not the first .... nor second... nor third time you make yourself unreachable and left the guy hanging. I'm almost sure this is not the first... nor second... nor third time you killed a relationship because of it. Look in the mirror.... you will see why the relationship crashed and you didn't even know.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by komodapson(m): 7:27am On May 15, 2022
tayo60:
Since you have been communicating well with him before his arrival, you should have continue with that character, even after your date. Someone that already knows you're into him, and maybe has been seen you as a great lady, u now decided to ignore his chats for two days, meanwhile, he may be seen your status online or your last seen anytime he checked to see if you have replied him. He may think you are in a relationship with someone already, but just wanted to play him. If he calls you back,fine and if he doesn't, move on. U have just learned a life lesson in a hard way.

Your submission is well structured. Short,meaningful & precise. Simple...
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by komodapson(m): 7:37am On May 15, 2022
silverkings:

You're on point. After reading her story I checked her profile and saw no dm... I laughed grin grin grin

So, her profile truly reads "No DM"?.... This is nothing but Pure Arrogance, nothing more. A feeling of Superiority. Na why she dey await for obodo oyibo returnee. The OP needs therapy quickly

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by TruthUntold: 7:38am On May 15, 2022
Jeweltz:
The day I see that I started believing that I don't need a man to be happy is the day I started having rest. If he comes, good, if he doesn't, all I can do is pray and hope he comes. I can't be going about and toast a man. That too, a man that doesn't show interest. All they want to do is to Bleep and show their friend they've got a beautiful catch
You need help, urgently.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.