Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays (66400 Views)

Why Do He-goats Incessantly Disturb Sexually Uninterested She-goats / Men Have Become Uninterested In Getting Married Becos Dey Are Sexually Satisfied / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by theymany: 8:28am On Aug 29, 2022
jackals:
Why do y'all sounds to make me unhappy. I'm not happy with how things turn out with him not getting back to me as I had hoped. And now you guys are compounding my issue.

Thanks anyways
well if u still single pm me.
Sha dont too form for me oo.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by johnwegs(m): 9:02am On Aug 29, 2022
Puskas:
Vagina people and their victim mentality. Imagine how this one is blaming the innocent man for respecting himself. You shunned his WhatsApp messages for two days and you still expect him to be crawling on his knees begging you to reply his chats. Who does that except a man suffering from Simpson disease. If you are beautiful with good characters just like you described yourself you would have married in your twenties and not being desperate to marry in your thirties. Let me ask you one question. If the man is foolish enough to continue chatting with you and later marries you what exactly will you offer him apart from your worn out pussy? Be truthful and answer this question
you are a motherfucker lmao
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by opeyy(f): 11:12am On Aug 29, 2022
You act uninterested, and you expect him to be interested? Please give what you want to receive. If you're giving and not receiving then you can cut it off but don't expect to receive when you have not given anything.
Relationships need full time efforts from both parties to succeed, not just when it is convenient.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Najdorf: 11:19am On Aug 29, 2022
You're in your 30s and still playing games? Oshey "hard to get". You refused to respond to him on purpose for 2 days and you're coming to ask us why he's uninterested?

Sometimes I feel these posts on the Romance section are just made up. I find it hard to believe people cannot naturally be this ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Israeldan1(m): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
If it was me I will do same too

Is only a poor man that will be following u up and down like fly
And be simping around u like frrrrrkk
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Infinitex: 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
Currently experienced this with a babe recently.
Why do ladies feel the need to play mind game.
Hard-to-get has never been found to lead to a successful marriage.
And to answer your question, we seem uninterested cos we are busy looking for how to make ends meet.
The least of my worry now is whether a girl likes or not.
My advice is call him and talk to him.
Let's hope he's still interested though.
Re: Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays by Elidrisy20: 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
My sister,we are interested ooo,the problem be say una no too like to dey give us toto

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.