Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) (35172 Views)

We Are Still Searching For Deborah Samuel’s Killers - Police / Missing American Girl Found After Using Viral Call For Help Sign / Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by haslaw(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2022
ChoCho54:
Did you listen to the voice note? There's nothing like insults there.

Listen again, this time with an unbiased mind.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Bayyajidda(m): 6:17pm On May 15, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:

Incoherent gibberish. grin

Says a renowned tribalist.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by haslaw(m): 6:17pm On May 15, 2022
Mrexcell:

Have you listened to that WhatsApp voice note that instigated her killing? I didn't see anywhere she insulted the muslim prophet she was only complaining of the constant Islamic msgs they where sending to the school's WhatsApp group and called it nonsense is that also a blasphemy in islamic religion?

And you had to lie.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by chikason22(m): 6:24pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:
I condemn the killing of Deborah Samuel but we must also point out this evil attributes of Christian extremist who go about insulting Muslims at every given opurtunity.

There are no differences between the girl and her murderers. They are basically two sides of the same coin.

Christian extremist like Deborah Samuel should understand that it is not nice to be insulting or even making blasphemous statements about other people's religion as this are inflammatory statements that can quickly lead to religious crisis.

Christian clergy should teach their followers the doctrine of live and let's live.

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Gabbriell: 6:24pm On May 15, 2022
Intelcorei7:

Here is the basis of Christianity for you (the 10 commandments). I present No 6 is for you specifically.

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Freedom34: 6:32pm On May 15, 2022
awelas252:
People are slaughtered in the south East and elsewhere in Nigeria, Nobody call for petitions. It's now you guys remember petition. All because its involved religion. I hate people who are not objectives.

Okonandmary:
Christian extremists are only signing because they hate islam and hausa/fulani people.

The signature has nothing to do with justice.

This country and its people are bleeped up with hate.

chukwuibuipob:
angry sign wetin angry ? Arrest those worthless, sorrowful pipu and shot dem angry

haslaw:

There are no differences between the girl and her murderers. They are basically two sides of the same coin.

Pls ask them when they'll sign Gloria Matthews petition!
Ndi-hypocrites dem!

Nobody can be using anybody's head o, in this 2022?
Nobody shd hide behind a Deborah (rip) to cause nuisance.

We know them, Their main goal is.....
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by JooEeL(m): 6:39pm On May 15, 2022
bjtinz:
Seriously what difference will this make? Is it not heat up an already tense atmosphere?

Police has already said they are investigating, why not allow them do thier work?

Police wey don release the killers go niger republic?

Gosh, why are southerners this docile? undecided
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by JooEeL(m): 6:39pm On May 15, 2022
unclejb2:
First petition we should sign is for Buhari to resign over his incompetence.

Buhari is an Islamic fundamentalist, he is no different from the murderers of Deborah

Buhari is a dead and foregone idiot. The caliphate rules.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Freedom34: 6:41pm On May 15, 2022
Okonandmary:
Christian extremists are only signing because they hate islam and hausa/fulani people.

The signature has nothing to do with justice.

This country and its people are bleeped up with hate.
There's even nothing like 'Christian extremists'.
Those guys are nothing but those whose prayer have bn dt Nigeria shd split....d usual suspects.

They are so hypocritical that with the tree in their eyes they brazenly arrogate themselves d right to point at d speck in their brothers eyes.

They are the secessionists!
cool
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by OBTMOS(m): 6:46pm On May 15, 2022
Do we really need a petition before she gets justice??
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Freedom34: 6:51pm On May 15, 2022
Good!
Have u sign the petition of Gloria Matthews too? Abi dt wan nor consyn una?
cool

Benitoh:
I signed it together with my family and my future generations.

The muslims are biting more than they can chew.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by We4all: 6:57pm On May 15, 2022
God1000:
I have signed it

She deserves justice.

I implore all the female nairalanders to sign this petition.

Every one should sign. This isn’t a gender based issue.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by ChoCho54(f): 7:02pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

Listen again, this time with an unbiased mind.
Ok so she must die?
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by IfnobeGod20: 7:07pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:
I condemn the killing of Deborah Samuel but we must also point out this evil attributes of Christian extremist who go about insulting Muslims at every given opurtunity.

Christian extremist like Deborah Samuel should understand that it is not nice to be insulting or even making blasphemous statements about other people's religion as this are inflammatory statements that can quickly lead to religious crisis.

Christian clergy should teach their followers the doctrine of live and let's live.
Show us the content of the blasphemous word or otherwise from her.
No doubt everyone need to respect other people's faith and guide that jealously but that should not be a yardstick to help God or Allah fight his course, except they are deaf, dumb, blind or cripple or simply a deity.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by HeroicMeastro: 7:16pm On May 15, 2022
Anyways:
You will recall that Deborah Samuel was murdered by her fellow students that claim that she was misleading the prophet.

She was stoned to death and burnt immediately.

Her Murderers were boasting on the cameras and were proud of what they did because they know fully that nothing will be done to them.

Please help sign the petition created for Deborah so that her murderers can pay the ultimate price and be brought to book and also discouraging any act of jungle justice in Nigeria.

To sign the petition use the link below.

https://www.change.org/p/arrest-prosecute-all-involved-in-the-lynching-of-deborah-samuel-over-alleged-blasphemy

Thank you so much.
Useless piece
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 15, 2022
It's like they've taken down the site o cry I tried to sign but it keeps showing this rubbish

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 15, 2022
hhhh her death sweet me
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by JooEeL(m): 7:34pm On May 15, 2022
DannyFX2638:
I don't know you will need petition before you arrest somebody involved in murder undecided

Welcome to One zoo.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Awasa: 7:40pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

You are a terrorist in mind and soul, a mere human being like you defending an ordinary prophet, you didn't blasphem when you call Jesus a prophet, unlike Muhammed who hid in a cave , Christ J was a living God, you won't recognize that and you want us to believe that man called Muhammed who hid in a cave deserve to be killed for
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by haslaw(m): 7:40pm On May 15, 2022
ChoCho54:
Ok so she must die?

Where did I say that?

Didn't I condenm her death?
My point is that no one should derive joy in insulting other people's religion. Why is that so hard for you to understand.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by haslaw(m): 7:42pm On May 15, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Show us the content of the blasphemous word or otherwise from her.
No doubt everyone need to respect other people's faith and guide that jealously but that should not be a yardstick to help God or Allah fight his course, except they are deaf, dumb, blind or cripple or simply a deity.

You are gradually towing the line of the late girl.

Why insult or make blasphemous statements against other people's religion.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by skyp(m): 7:45pm On May 15, 2022
So one has to sign a petition for a murderer to get arrested. Hmm
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by freetheking: 8:11pm On May 15, 2022
Anyways:
You will recall that Deborah Samuel was murdered by her fellow students that claim that she was misleading the prophet.

She was stoned to death and burnt immediately.

Her Murderers were boasting on the cameras and were proud of what they did because they know fully that nothing will be done to them.

Please help sign the petition created for Deborah so that her murderers can pay the ultimate price and be brought to book and also discouraging any act of jungle justice in Nigeria.

To sign the petition use the link below.

https://www.change.org/p/arrest-prosecute-all-involved-in-the-lynching-of-deborah-samuel-over-alleged-blasphemy

Thank you so much.
Signed
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by cococandy(f): 8:17pm On May 15, 2022
You must be out of your xtupid fvcking mind!!!

Are you so brainwashed that you think killing somebody is on the same level as saying something unbecoming about a religious figure? And you have 38 idiots like you endorsing that post. That’s 38 potential murderers who think it’s okay to kill people because they said something you don’t like about your prophet?

haslaw:

1 Like

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by cococandy(f): 8:26pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

You are gradually towing the line of the late girl.

Why insult or make blasphemous statements against other people's religion.

Seems like you were one of those who had a had in her death. I wish you a worse fate and it will come to pass. You may think you’re the only one who has a monopoly on violence because I’ve seen you telling folks to come say stuff to your face and calling them cowards. Maybe thinking your crowd of fellow unreasonable animals will be around to carry out violence with you.

But you haven’t met your match yet and soon you will. Not only will you be subjected to the same violence you endorse, that same violence will linger around whoever you left behind that share the same sick mindset as you!!!

I blame this forum that allows people with opinions like yours to roam free.

2 Likes

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by cococandy(f): 8:56pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

Stop convulsing and foaming at the mouth.
it won’t stop what’s going to happen to you

1 Like

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:56pm On May 15, 2022
Hahahahahahah! Thunder fire you and that your useless petitions! When we say something about the Zoogeria, you called us names, you called us ipob but now, they had killed one of your people; you're begging for petition signing! Useless animals! Thunder still fire you and your petitions! Let them roast all of you..
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Kelvin3476: 9:07pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

LOOK AT THIS FOOL. DON'T MUSLIMS TALK SHIT ABOUT CHRISTIANS ? DO WE KILL THEM ABT THAT ?
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 9:11pm On May 15, 2022
cococandy:
it won’t stop what’s going to happen to you

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine / 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another / 120 Kilos Of Cocaine Wash Up On Australian Beaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.