Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) (35112 Views)

We Are Still Searching For Deborah Samuel’s Killers - Police / Missing American Girl Found After Using Viral Call For Help Sign / Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by SonOfGod007: 5:43pm On May 15, 2022
I add my voice. This murder MUST not be swept under the carpet. There is no justification under ahy circumstances that permits murdering a person due to religious opinion. Nigeria, as a nation of Christians and Muslims must do everything to ensure murder under the pretext of religious fanatism is punished with the maximum sentence to serve as deterrent for other bigots.
No one should delude themselves thinking they are fighting for God.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Levinas: 5:44pm On May 15, 2022
DannyFX2638:
I don't know you will need petition before you arrest somebody involved in murder undecided

e shock u abi? Naija for you. Everything has been turned upside down. We need to sign petition for daylight criminals to be arrested. We thank the government for providing amenities ( which is their duty)
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by ictplotter(m): 5:44pm On May 15, 2022
Ojuntana:

That Bible verse says the name of the Lord not the name of Muhammad. Or is Muhammad Lord now?
What am telling u is killing for blaspheming is anti Islamic act . Those northern idiots that killed that girl acted on their own not for Islam or Allah.
Its the bible that allows killing for blaspheming.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:45pm On May 15, 2022
I don't know if it will do anything, but its better than just talking, so signed quickly.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Okobola146: 5:45pm On May 15, 2022
Up till now Aisha Buhari has not spoken and she called herself a mother and First Lady. First Lady wey dey live for Dubai, dat one na First Lady?
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by RoseMary405(f): 5:46pm On May 15, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:
This is my question.

Why do Nigerians only care when someone is killed due to religious reasons?
What about all the people that are getting killed daily all across the country ?
This is how you know that this country and it's people are FVCKED UP in the head.
You dey mind the mumu people... Mtcheeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Mrexcell(m): 5:48pm On May 15, 2022
This is just a waste of time signing petitions will never change anything or get those bloodthirsty murderers prosecuted and sentenced to death.
These killings is a cultural thing in the core north from the high to the lowest of the muslim society endorse it. Sanusi the former cbn governor have once led a muslim mob in kano to behead an Igbo pastor today he is still walking freely as a free man. Buhari haven't arrested one single fulani jihadist that have been committing genocide in southern kaduna, zamfara and benue states is it the killers of this girl he will now order their arrest and prosecution?
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by RoseMary405(f): 5:49pm On May 15, 2022
Levinas:

e shock u abi? Naija for you. Everything has been turned upside down. We need to sign petition for daylight criminals to be arrested. We thank the government for providing amenities ( which is their duty)
grin
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by yemmit90: 5:50pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:
I condemn the killing of Deborah Samuel but we must also point out this evil attributes of Christian extremist who go about insulting Muslims at every given opurtunity.

There are no differences between the girl and her murderers. They are basically two sides of the same coin.

Christian extremist like Deborah Samuel should understand that it is not nice to be insulting or even making blasphemous statements about other people's religion as this are inflammatory statements that can quickly lead to religious crisis.

Christian clergy should teach their followers the doctrine of live and let's live.

You did not condemn anything, killing her is high of religion intolerance and barbarism. There should not be anything like blasphemy in this modern era of science and technology. Even those that brought these religions to us has move on and places science/technology and logic above dogmatic nonsense that add little or nothing to humans development.

If she insulted prophet Muhammad, why cant they allow prophet to deal with her just like the way Christians will call God in the same situation?

3 Likes

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Moschinochimma: 5:51pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:
I condemn the killing of Deborah Samuel but we must also point out this evil attributes of Christian extremist who go about insulting Muslims at every given opurtunity.

There are no differences between the girl and her murderers. They are basically two sides of the same coin.

Christian extremist like Deborah Samuel should understand that it is not nice to be insulting or even making blasphemous statements about other people's religion as this are inflammatory statements that can quickly lead to religious crisis.

Christian clergy should teach their followers the doctrine of live and let's live.

My friend, will u shut ur mouth ? Tell me or explain to us how she insulted ur prophet or ur so called religion of wahala.. pls tell us
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by merits(m): 5:52pm On May 15, 2022
meobizy:
Change.org doesn’t do shit. Where are the complete Chibok girls today?
Na so ooo, wasting of time signing shit.Kaduna railway victims are still in captive till today,one woman just gave birth in the captive nothing was still done to rescue them.But they are planning to swap the victim with arrested Bandits so those terrorist can be set free to go back to the wild causing more havoc against innocent citizens. Believes in Nigeria security at your own peril"Nigeria is truly a zoo"quoted NNAMDI KANU,the dude totally right on this.

1 Like

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Winters23: 5:53pm On May 15, 2022
God1000:
yes, all of them should sign it.

Some Female Muslims here don't like the gruesome murder of Deborah

You’re missing the point

All Muslims are potential terrorist both male and female

A good Muslim is a dead Muslim
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by tibro(m): 5:54pm On May 15, 2022
Anyways:
You will recall that Deborah Samuel was murdered by her fellow students that claim that she was misleading the prophet.

She was stoned to death and burnt immediately.

Her Murderers were boasting on the cameras and were proud of what they did because they know fully that nothing will be done to them.

Please help sign the petition created for Deborah so that her murderers can pay the ultimate price and be brought to book and also discouraging any act of jungle justice in Nigeria.

To sign the petition use the link below.

https://www.change.org/p/arrest-prosecute-all-involved-in-the-lynching-of-deborah-samuel-over-alleged-blasphemy

Thank you so much.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3227732217466082&id=100006880061052&sfnsn=scwspwa

Blasphemy is not an offense in Islam
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Mrexcell(m): 5:56pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

Have you listened to that WhatsApp voice note that instigated her killing? I didn't see anywhere she insulted the muslim prophet she was only complaining of the constant Islamic msgs they where sending to the school's WhatsApp group and called it nonsense is that also a blasphemy in islamic religion?

1 Like

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Mistermayr7: 5:56pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

Ogun kill u and your useless religion ... Useless Islam n dia prophets
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by drololaaof: 5:57pm On May 15, 2022
To sign petition is not the problem but the authority concern, will they take action on it ?
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by IME1: 5:57pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

Dear Haslaw,
I commend your equitable approach and fairness.
I condemn the killing of Deborah too like you.

But,
There are no Christian extremists. There are no bad Christians.
We can have fake Christians and Church goers but by that word alone you can't be an extremists.
The word Christian came from Antioch when the people in the society saw the believers of Jesus Christ and called them Christians because they behaved and acted like Jesus Christ.
Since Jesus would not have killed or insulted, anyone who does that does not represent or exemplify Him.

Do you know Haslaw that those who go about insulting Muslims and Islam also do same to Christians and Jesus Christ? They are not Christians I kid you not. They are fence seaters or church goers at best. They swing any way. They can be traditionalists tomorrow and attend Jumat today while they were in Church or a beer parlour yesterday!
For example when you hear of reprisal attacks in communities in Taraba, Benue, Plateau or other places even in the East, it's not Christians versus Muslims. In Taraba for example it may be Fulanis versus Jukuns. But since Jukuns are mostly not Muslims and Fulanis are mostly not Christian, you conclude that it's religious. Do you know that they are Muslim Igbos and Christian Fulanis?

It's very offensive and wrong for you to say Deborah and her murderers are alike. Please delete it. Why? When you see people complain about NEPA, GLO, NNPC, ASUU, Buhari and other things does it make them the same with these things and people they complain about? If you Haslaw have ever criticised Buhari or your own state government does that make you a killer, assassin or worthy of death? Buhari is someone's father. If you insult him does that give Yusuf justification to order a fatua or hit on you? Deborah criticised, complained but she shed no blood she didn't even incite. Haslaw you'd be surprised that they were other Christians in that WhatsApp group but did you hear that she incited them all to condemn? It was her personal opinion and she was wrong. But she did not deserve to die. She was wrong only for using the word nonsense. I schooled in the north for my PG and I was in a WhatsApp group. But the lecturer/admin/Muslim never allowed religious messages especially from the Muslims who were predominant. Do you know that it was the Christians that used to drop barka de sallah to greet fellow Muslim students? That's harmony not necessarily live and let live. Those Christian students didn't have to drop such felicitations, but did out of love.

There's no doctrine of live and let live. The only doctrine is love.
Would you live and let live if you knew Rev King or those religious people who killed, made human sacrifices and made their members eat grass and drink bleach? Would you? If you would then you have no love for you don't care that a religious sect in your neighbourhood is killing fellow humans who are their members or foes.

Finally, Haslaw in all all all honesty, not even mentioning the ones in public like El Rufai and others, but who blasphemes more?
Christians do not for these 3 major reasons -
1. Because they know Muslims can kill them for that, but the reverse is not so. Do you know any Muslim that has been killed for saying Jesus and Mary Magdalene had a sex.ual relationship? Did you see the crowd that endorsed Da Vinci code? Even among the fake Christians. Did you read what El Rufai also tweeted?
2. Because Christians know they serve a big God. We can't fight for our God, we can't feed Him, make Him great, shelter Him or describe Him completely! He's a might God, the I Am, the Omni, the Almighty Creator, God of powerful angels and Commander of fire, rain, hail, lions, locusts, armies of men, heat, flood, snow, moon and sun, and even time itself. The God Who can cause a standstill. How now? Any body claiming to fight or kill for this God is a fake Christian.
3. Because of our belief. We are told to love and do unto others what they should do to us. We are told to be seasoned in our speech. We are told not to curse but bless. We are told that even the great angel Michael in battle with Satan didn't curse but rebuked Satan. We are told that our tongue can set the world on fire so we should control our tongues. We are told that we should preach Christ Jesus not hate, not bigotry, not fear, not murder.

If Christian clergy should teach your view on live and let live, HASLAW what should your Muslim clergy also teach?
When you point, 3 fingers point back to you and one is covered!

Salaam

3 Likes

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Shyboyk(m): 5:58pm On May 15, 2022
Anyways:
You will recall that Deborah Samuel was murdered by her fellow students that claim that she was misleading the prophet.

She was stoned to death and burnt immediately.

Her Murderers were boasting on the cameras and were proud of what they did because they know fully that nothing will be done to them.

Please help sign the petition created for Deborah so that her murderers can pay the ultimate price and be brought to book and also discouraging any act of jungle justice in Nigeria.

To sign the petition use the link below.

https://www.change.org/p/arrest-prosecute-all-involved-in-the-lynching-of-deborah-samuel-over-alleged-blasphemy

Thank you so much.

Wo save ur data
This country sef tire me George Floyd died them dae do protest for Abuja and Lagos shouting Black Lives Matter ✊� now e don happen for our country nobody go come out it seems we are more concerned about other countries

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Pinkybush: 6:00pm On May 15, 2022
Must we sign petition before this useless Northern Government realise that they suppose to arrest those bastard and kill them the same way they killed Deborah Samuel?
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Kinematics: 6:00pm On May 15, 2022
Signed
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by LeanonGOD(m): 6:02pm On May 15, 2022
You are on your way to the market stark naked.
haslaw:

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Richyfj(m): 6:04pm On May 15, 2022
How do i sign this petition and where
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Bayyajidda(m): 6:06pm On May 15, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:
This is my question.

Why do Nigerians only care when someone is killed due to religious reasons?
What about all the people that are getting killed daily all across the country ?
This is how you know that this country and it's people are FVCKED UP in the head.

Says a renowned tribalist.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by one4GOD(f): 6:08pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

can you point out the insult from her comment in the group? Is the useless so called prophet she mentioned point to any one in particular. Nah Lugard I blame and may he never find peace.

1 Like

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Bayyajidda(m): 6:09pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

Says a renowned Islamic extremist.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by emmyN(m): 6:09pm On May 15, 2022
These petitions do nothing. I suggest the suspects should be declared wanted and a bounty placed on them. A go-fundme account would be created where donations for the bounty payment are collected. With the amount that goes in, it would be too tempting to ignore and they would fish them out from among themselves.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by IME1: 6:10pm On May 15, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:
Be careful.

You are right that we must be careful

I didn't sign cause of the monetary part

I know organisations need money to run, but this one raises a red flag.

I completely support the cause of petitioning the government against those killers though
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by ChoCho54(f): 6:10pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

Did you listen to the voice note? There's nothing like insults there.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by IPIGSRMUMU: 6:10pm On May 15, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Says are renowned tribalist.

Incoherent gibberish. grin
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by LKTJ123(m): 6:10pm On May 15, 2022
Signed... she doesn’t deserve to die in such a cruel way
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Nonexisting: 6:12pm On May 15, 2022
Until Change.org opens a petition for many innocent young men killed in Imo state by soldiers, I'm not signing any nonsense petition. I hate hypocrisy. A young chap, a fast rising music star was tagged ipob and killed by idiot soldiers but everybody kept mute. Now they want people to sign a useless petition for someone just because religion is involved. Thunder fire everybody that have signed it. Hypocrites sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 15, 2022
I have signed it.
Bring those idiots to book immediately. Nigeria is not an islamic Nation!

Useless animals!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Was Scammed 100k Yesterday / Robbers Rape Newly-wed In Lagos After Attacking Community / Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.