Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,038 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) (35169 Views)

We Are Still Searching For Deborah Samuel’s Killers - Police / Missing American Girl Found After Using Viral Call For Help Sign / Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by princeemmma(m): 9:52am On May 16, 2022
Nobody should convince me before signing, justice must prevail

Signed
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by thebar: 10:11am On May 16, 2022
haslaw:
I condemn the killing of Deborah Samuel but we must also point out this evil attributes of Christian extremist who go about insulting Muslims at every given opurtunity.

There are no differences between the girl and her murderers. They are basically two sides of the same coin.

Christian extremist like Deborah Samuel should understand that it is not nice to be insulting or even making blasphemous statements about other people's religion as this are inflammatory statements that can quickly lead to religious crisis.

Christian clergy should teach their followers the doctrine of live and let's live.

You too mumu
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by CHIGIM: 1:00pm On May 16, 2022
is she from the south?
Jestin:
Christianity is a religion of peace. If not, the South should have been blazing with fire by now after the murder of the innocent girl.

Signed
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by auwal83(m): 3:14pm On May 16, 2022
Of course I love and revere Jesus as much as anything. I will never mention Jesus without sending salutations and peace upon him.
By the way, did you say there was no justification for taking human life? I know that there are very few societies and civilizations that do not justify taking human life.
Perhaps you are not even Christian because Christianity prescribe death for certain crimes.
smeag0l:
All those were condemned each and everytime. Besides, theres no justification for taking human life. None whatsoever and if you dont agree with this then a wild animal is better than you

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured) / NDLEA Arrests Woman Pregnant With Cocaine / 17-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Lover Dumped Her For Another

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.