Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) (35557 Views)

We Are Still Searching For Deborah Samuel’s Killers - Police / Missing American Girl Found After Using Viral Call For Help Sign / Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by victorv12(m): 4:57pm On May 15, 2022
I am not signing any fvcking petition. Any of you that don't understand the meaning of petition can go ahead and sign it. Shehu Shagari College of Education must be sued and charged to court over the death of Deborah. In fact, the security officials that handed her to the mob must be arrested and charged too as well. And again, all the students that participated in the killing must be arrested and killed. It should be an eye for an eye.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Okhuadams(m): 4:58pm On May 15, 2022
Anyways:
You will recall that Deborah Samuel was murdered by her fellow students that claim that she was misleading the prophet.

She was stoned to death and burnt immediately.

Her Murderers were boasting on the cameras and were proud of what they did because they know fully that nothing will be done to them.

Please help sign the petition created for Deborah so that her murderers can pay the ultimate price and be brought to book and also discouraging any act of jungle justice in Nigeria.

To sign the petition use the link below.

https://www.change.org/p/arrest-prosecute-all-involved-in-the-lynching-of-deborah-samuel-over-alleged-blasphemy

Thank you so much.
I have signed but will this work. We all know that it will be swept under the carpet. They always get away with Killings related to this kind of case. They will always support there own even if they catch them they will be released or replace with another. Cos it involves as they say blasphemy. I pray that God intervain
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Okhuadams(m): 4:58pm On May 15, 2022
Anyways:
You will recall that Deborah Samuel was murdered by her fellow students that claim that she was misleading the prophet.

She was stoned to death and burnt immediately.

Her Murderers were boasting on the cameras and were proud of what they did because they know fully that nothing will be done to them.

Please help sign the petition created for Deborah so that her murderers can pay the ultimate price and be brought to book and also discouraging any act of jungle justice in Nigeria.

To sign the petition use the link below.

https://www.change.org/p/arrest-prosecute-all-involved-in-the-lynching-of-deborah-samuel-over-alleged-blasphemy

Thank you so much.
I have signed but will this work. We all know that it will be swept under the carpet. They always get away with Killings related to this kind of case. They will always support there own even if they catch them they will be released or replace with another. Cos it involves as they say blasphemy. I pray that God intervains
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by lexy2014: 4:59pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

Go and listen to the audio

Since u listened to the audio, tell us what she said that amounts to extremism and blasphemy
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 4:59pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

I am capable of defending myself physically and legally.

You would be jailed if you tried
nice reply....ok jail ur brother or comrade that killed Deborah
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Coly2012(m): 5:00pm On May 15, 2022
So if we don't sign petition they won't arrest and persecute them Abey. Mad people everywhere in a mad shit hole... There was a country.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Randy111(m): 5:00pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

There are no differences between the girl and her murderers. They are basically two sides of the same coin.

Irredeemable terrorist. That's what you are. For someone to attribute her success to Jesus, is that what makes her an extremist?

Islam is made up of people like you that's why those guys had the confidence to kill that girl and that's also why Islam causes problem all over the world
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Ojuntana: 5:01pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

Take it up with them legally.
You're an idiot.

Why didn't you tell your terrorist brothers in Sokoto to take it up with the girl legally.

You see how double-faced you terrorists are now?
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:01pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:
I condemn the killing of Deborah Samuel but we must also point out this evil attributes of Christian extremist who go about insulting Muslims at every given opurtunity.

There are no differences between the girl and her murderers. They are basically two sides of the same coin.

Christian extremist like Deborah Samuel should understand that it is not nice to be insulting or even making blasphemous statements about other people's religion as this are inflammatory statements that can quickly lead to religious crisis.

Christian clergy should teach their followers the doctrine of live and let's live.
Okay, hope when your folks start getting shot for the kind of shits they say, you'll keep the same energy.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Evidenx(m): 5:02pm On May 15, 2022
Islam is full of mad men, including Muhammed.

If this comment pains you,
God erase your generation from this earth.
Religion of piss

1 Like

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by lexy2014: 5:02pm On May 15, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Stupid petition, so who will take the action after millions of Christians supposedly sign it? Who? Stop fooling yourselves. These southern Christian Terrorists are even more stupid than their Muslim counterparts up north. A girl is in a school WhatsApp group were her Muslim classmates were posting about their prophet Mohammad, rather than exit the group peacefully if the posts irked her so much she rather show her religious extremism of Christian faith by insulting their prophet, banza this and that. What happens to peacefully exiting the group?? Christians won't answer this. Rather she wants to be a hero for Jesus that wouldn't come to her rescue when it gets bad. It's basically religious extremists killing an extremist from another religion. Nobody has persecuted Christians who go about destroying traditional worship centres in name of deliverance, Christians must stop this attitude of only their belief is good while others are evil. The late extremist Deborah caused her own death knowing that Muslims are as fanatical as she was and that is the truth. Christians are aware that Bible say blasphemers should be killed according to the Bible, they will pretend as if their Bible doesn't endorse these criminal acts of terror even if you show them they will ignore it and insult you. So what basically is the difference between Boko Haram Terrorists, Christians and Muslims? All fanatical annoying groups of irritating Terrorists. Religion is Terrorism, refrain from it whatever type you practice you silly black Terrorist monkeys. Tolerate yourselves or kill yourselves for all Atheists care.

With regards the scripture u quoted, can u name the number of times u have christians killing people for blasphemy?

With regards to burning traditional worship centres in the name of deliverance, do christians forcefully invade traditional worship centres and burn them or they do with the consent and approval of those who owned the worship centres?
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by ikpumbe(m): 5:03pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:
I condemn the killing of Deborah Samuel but we must also point out this evil attributes of Christian extremist who go about insulting Muslims at every given opurtunity.

Christian extremist like Deborah Samuel should understand that it is not nice to be insulting or even making blasphemous statements about other people's religion as this are inflammatory statements that can quickly lead to religious crisis.

Christian clergy should teach their followers the doctrine of live and let's live.

That thing she said there.. is it blasphemous I hope you have heard what she said
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Ojuntana: 5:03pm On May 15, 2022
Intelcorei7:

Tell Haliru that the Bible passage he quoted said the blasphemer should be brought before the elders who will pronounce him guilty before stoning.
What your SCOE students did is murder and is punishable by death according to same Leviticus

Oh and also tell them Muhammad is a false prophet as far as that Bible you quoted is concerned.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Kubernetes: 5:05pm On May 15, 2022
Jestin:
Christianity is a religion of peace. If not, the South should have been blazing with fire by now after the murder of the innocent girl.

Signed

That's true.

But remember also the 22 Muslims who were killed by Irigo christians on their way to Ekiti from a muslim festival in Bauchi last year.They did nothing.They were only travellers.

You did not here any attack or retaliation anywhere.
People should not always allow filthy emotions crip over their kitty rain.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/08/15/governors-lalong-akeredolu-lying-shedding-crocodile-tears-over-killing-22-muslim
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by ekukeku(m): 5:05pm On May 15, 2022
ProfessorAlex:
Has any of these petitions ever worked in Nigeria?

I feel like sharing diz 2m times
If dis sign dis, sign dat is really working in Nigeria & d world at large
Buhari won't still be rulling us till now

Hope w still remember how many petition w signed during & after #Endsars, but wats d outcome....

But I will kip signing it Sha
One day, our tormentor will be tormented
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by ikpumbe(m): 5:05pm On May 15, 2022
Ojuntana:

You're an idiot.

Why didn't you tell your terrorist brothers in Sokoto to take it up with the girl legally.

You see how double-faced you terrorists are now?

You can't be a good Muslim without being a good hypocrite
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 15, 2022
I just signed.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Emnyte(m): 5:06pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

your one sided hypocrisy stinks to high heaven. So what about muslim extremists that insult other religions
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Awoleesu(m): 5:07pm On May 15, 2022
Jestin:
Christianity is a religion of peace. If not, the South should have been blazing with fire by now after the murder of the innocent girl.

Signed

But the victim was a northerner...
I guess since the #EndSars saga, the south has learned to mind her own business...
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Ijaya123: 5:07pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

Pls show me how and where she insulted the other religion.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by uthlaw: 5:07pm On May 15, 2022
Jestin:

Signed
who you wan blaze with fire,who go ear it pass!
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Ojuntana: 5:08pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

My personal advice to you and your kind. Learn to live in peace with others.
Take your stupid advice to your terrorists up north. You guys are all boko haram in different colours
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by haslaw(m): 5:09pm On May 15, 2022
ikpumbe:

That thing she said there.. is it blasphemous I hope you have heard what she said

Yes
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by realmindz: 5:09pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

You are a mad man, and someday u will be lynched for something ridiculous and people will spit at your coprse and say there’s no difference bwtween you and your killers.
You don’t want to have sense ba, an eye for an eye. May same thing befall you and your family members

1 Like

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Emnyte(m): 5:10pm On May 15, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Okay, hope when your folks start getting shot for the kind of shits they say, you'll keep the same energy.
they only care about their religion. Adherents of other religions can go to hell so to speak
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by PrinceMajestic: 5:10pm On May 15, 2022
lexy2014:

With regards the scripture u quoted, can u name the number of times u have christians killing people for blasphemy?

With regards to burning traditional worship centres in the name of deliverance, do christians forcefully invade traditional worship centres and burn them or they do with the consent and approval of those who owned the worship centres?
pls go quote people in same mental capacity with you. Conversation with religious extremists like you will always irritate me

1 Like

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by auwal83(m): 5:10pm On May 15, 2022
This is a complete nonsense! The most meaningless petition I have seen. Where were you when other people's lives were wasted in similar fashion. What about those killed for allegedly stealing and other things mostly in the south?
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by haslaw(m): 5:10pm On May 15, 2022
YoungBlackRico:

You are a violent person. Learn to live in peace with others around you.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Niorte: 5:11pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

What was Deborah Samuel's offence?

Is it a crime to attribute your success to your God?

For those shouting Blasphemy up and down

What constitutes blasphemy?

What did she say that warrant her death.

She did not even mention the name of their gods

Don't just comment without knowing the beginning of an issue. Please find out

They are just giving her a NAME so they can carry out their enterprise.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by edward1106(m): 5:13pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

We rarely or don't have Christian extremists..
We, Christians go about our own issues, far from religion.
Let me give u an example, cos am yet to know actually what she post or said that became a blasphemy.
In my WhatsApp work group, a Christian would post something(religious) and the admin would tell such to take it down. He will do asap. Some Muslims would do and the admin (Muslim) would tell such to take it down. But some wouldn't do and they won't be punished.
The Christains who post might fear for their job bcus the boss is a Muslim but the Muslims who post just feel ENTITLED.
That is where the problem is most coming from..
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Achisunny(m): 5:14pm On May 15, 2022
E be like sai, you are telling us that we aren't complaining about bad governances that is causing some death. No! I can vividly remember how Nigerians care about lekki massacred, herdsmen, bandits,UGM,bad road victims etc. We the caring but our politicians are heartless
IPIGSRMUMU:
This is my question.

Why do Nigerians only care when someone is killed due to religious reasons?
What about all the people that are getting killed daily all across the country ?
This is how you know that this country and it's people are FVCKED UP in the head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death / Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE / Francis Ogba: Man Missing Since January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.