Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) (35144 Views)

We Are Still Searching For Deborah Samuel’s Killers - Police / Missing American Girl Found After Using Viral Call For Help Sign / Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by smeag0l(m): 9:16pm On May 15, 2022
And Nairaland hasnt blocked the irrational thing behind this account?
haslaw:
I condemn the killing of Deborah Samuel but we must also point out this evil attributes of Christian extremist who go about insulting Muslims at every given opurtunity.

There are no differences between the girl and her murderers. They are basically two sides of the same coin.

Christian extremist like Deborah Samuel should understand that it is not nice to be insulting or even making blasphemous statements about other people's religion as this are inflammatory statements that can quickly lead to religious crisis.

Christian clergy should teach their followers the doctrine of live and let's live.

1 Like

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Ojuntana: 9:18pm On May 15, 2022
ictplotter:

What am telling u is killing for blaspheming is anti Islamic act . Those northern idiots that killed that girl acted on their own not for Islam or Allah.
Its the bible that allows killing for blaspheming.
Really? Then how come Muslims are suddenly following the Bible and ignoring the Quran.
And how come Christians have not been killing people like El-Rufai and the bank MD for blasphemy?
Next thing you guys will claim is that they're actually Christians
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Ojuntana: 9:19pm On May 15, 2022
Intelcorei7:

So they're now following the Bible. Well the Bible says Jesus is the son of God. Hope they accept that too.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by smeag0l(m): 9:24pm On May 15, 2022
All those were condemned each and everytime. Besides, theres no justification for taking human life. None whatsoever and if you dont agree with this then a wild animal is better than you
auwal83:
This is a complete nonsense! The most meaningless petition I have seen. Where were you when other people's lives were wasted in similar fashion. What about those killed for allegedly stealing and other things mostly in the south?
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Ojuntana: 9:41pm On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:
hhhh her death sweet me
Just as Muhammad being eaten by pigs sweet me
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Ojuntana: 9:58pm On May 15, 2022
Hisbah21:

take ur pills and sleep
Didn't change the fact your prophet was poisoned to death and eaten by pigs
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by jonnyjustcome22: 10:09pm On May 15, 2022
[quote author=haslaw post=112859506]I condemn the killing of Deborah Samuel but we must also point out this evil attributes of Christian extremist who go about insulting Muslims at every given opurtunity.

There are no differences between the girl and her murderers. They are basically two sides of the same coin.

Christian extremist like Deborah Samuel should understand that it is not nice to be insulting or even making blasphemous statements about other people's religion as this are inflammatory statements that can quickly lead to religious crisis.

Christian clergy should teach their followers the doctrine of live and let's live.[/q

You need some little sense in your brain. Nothing what so ever justify the killing of the innocent girl. The action is barbaric and the perpetrator should be brought to book to serve as deterrent for others.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by cococandy(f): 10:13pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

Come and say that to my face na coward.

That’s easy to say over the internet like a true brainless imp because you know you can’t see me face to face. But if you were unfortunate enough to do so, you’ll quickly understand that I do not have a concealed-carry license, regularly go practice at the range and own sophisticated pieces for nothing.

You think it’s everyone that you can slyly imply violence to and gloat away with it. Since you’re ever prepared to die for your religious beliefs, may you be unfortunate enough to jam me or someone like me thinking your rusty machete or stones will help you. YOU WILL LEARN QUICKLY as soon as your kneecaps are blown off that you’re not the only one who can be violent. Keep playing.

1 Like

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by ictplotter(m): 10:25pm On May 15, 2022
Ojuntana:

Really? Then how come Muslims are suddenly following the Bible and ignoring the Quran.
And how come Christians have not been killing people like El-Rufai and the bank MD for blasphemy?
Next thing you guys will claim is that they're actually Christians

THIS IS QUR'AN POSITION ON BLASPHEMING.

"Allah says, {And it has already been revealed to you in the Book (i.e., this Qur'an) that when you hear the Verses of Allah being denied and mocked or blasphemy at, then sit not with them until they engage in a talk other than that; (but if you stayed with them) certainly in that case you would be like them. Surely, Allah will collect the hypocrites and disbelievers all together in Hell(fire)} Qur'an' 4:140]."

THIS IS BIBLE POSITION ON BLASPHEMING.

Leviticus 24vs16. anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.

Its really pathetic how the ignorant muslims hav drag Islam in mud and dirty, by taking laws into their hands and practicing anti Islamic act that meant for unbelievers, Islam doesn't recommend or allow killing for blaspheming but the bible do.
Let us be muslims and practice pristine Islam.

I speaks with facts and figures ok, read the above biblical and quranic verses written in black n white ink and make the conclusion yourself in regard to bible n Qur'an which recommends death penalty for religious blaspheming.

Pls if you want to know Islam go and read the Qur'an in any language you understand. You people should condemning or judging Islam base on some gullible and extremist group or individuals who claim to be muslims to commit their evils.

Islam is peaceful and perfect but the Muslims are not perfect.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Ojuntana: 10:31pm On May 15, 2022
ictplotter:

THIS IS QUR'AN POSITION ON BLASPHEMING.

"Allah says, {And it has already been revealed to you in the Book (i.e., this Qur'an) that when you hear the Verses of Allah being denied and mocked or blasphemy at, then sit not with them until they engage in a talk other than that; (but if you stayed with them) certainly in that case you would be like them. Surely, Allah will collect the hypocrites and disbelievers all together in Hell(fire)} Qur'an' 4:140]."

THIS IS BIBLE POSITION ON BLASPHEMING.

Leviticus 24vs16. anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.

Its really pathetic how the ignorant muslims hav drag Islam in mud and dirty, by taking laws into their hands and practicing anti Islamic act that meant for unbelievers, Islam doesn't recommend or allow killing for blaspheming but the bible do.
Let us be muslims and practice pristine Islam.

I speaks with facts and figures ok, read the above biblical and quranic verses written in black n white ink and make the conclusion yourself in regard to bible n Qur'an which recommends death penalty for religious blaspheming.

Pls if you want to know Islam go and read the Qur'an in any language you understand. You people should condemning or judging Islam base on some gullible and extremist group or individuals who claim to be muslims to commit their evils.

Islam is peaceful and perfect but the Muslims are not perfect.

Stop deceiving yourself. Do you know Quran more than the imam of Saudi that said blasphemy is punishable by death but it must be administered by the lawful authority?
And is this not also from same Quran:

Those who annoy Allah and His Messenger – Allah has cursed them in this World and in the Hereafter, and has prepared for them a humiliating Punishment. Truly, if the Hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and those who stir up sedition in the City, desist not, We shall certainly stir thee up against them: Then will they not be able to stay in it as thy neighbours for any length of time: They shall have a curse on them: whenever they are found, they shall be seized and slain (without mercy).

— Qur'an, [Quran 33:57–61]

Meanwhile here is the words of Jesus concerning blasphemy in Matthew 12:31
So I tell you, every sin and blasphemy can be forgiven—except blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, which will never be forgiven.

So except you can prove that the murderers of Deborah read Leviticus ever in their life, it is safe to accept you're just a cheap liar.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 10:35pm On May 15, 2022
cococandy:

That’s easy to say over the internet like a true brainless imp because you know you can’t see me face to face. But if you were unfortunate enough to do so, you’ll quickly understand that I do not have a concealed-carry license, regularly go practice at the range and own sophisticated pieces for nothing.

You think it’s everyone that you can slyly imply violence to and gloat away with it. Since you’re ever prepared to die for your religious beliefs, may you be unfortunate enough to jam me or someone like me thinking your rusty machete or stones will help you. YOU WILL LEARN QUICKLY as soon as your kneecaps are blown off that you’re not the only one who can be violent. Keep playing.

they are all forming gangsta on the internet. they only have power when they are among themselves. these punks kill people for preaching up north.

but guess what - i live in festac. i live in an area that has at least 20 norther maiguards and their families. there is also an hausa community. every other morning, some arsehole comes with a bullhorn at 5.30 am. REPENT REPENT. JESUS IS LORD. ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE. do any of the abokis do anything to this in your face blasphemy? no a damn thing. take the entire community up north, put this woman among them and they will probably kill her immediately

it is oppression of the minority - pure and simple.

none of these jokers are prepared to die for anything. if they were, they have been in afghanistan, or iraq, or maybe palestine.

they are simply a bunch of thuggish bullies.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by cococandy(f): 10:42pm On May 15, 2022
Oh I know that.

He’s all over the internet gloating and asking folks to go to the north and say what they have to say because he believes they can’t.

I pray he meets the right one soon.
GloriousGbola:

they are all forming gangsta on the internet. they only have power when they are among themselves. these punks kill people for preaching up north.

but guess what - i live in festac. i live in an area that has at least 20 norther maiguards and their families. there is also an hausa community. every other morning, some arsehole comes with a bullhorn at 5.30 am. REPENT REPENT. JESUS IS LORD. ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE. do any of the abokis do anything to this in your face blasphemy? no a damn thing. take the entire community up north, put this woman among them and they will probably kill her immediately

it is oppression of the minority - pure and simple.

none of these jokers are prepared to die for anything. if they were, they have been in afghanistan, or iraq, or maybe palestine.

they are simply a bunch of thuggish bullies.

1 Like

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 10:50pm On May 15, 2022
cococandy:

But if you were unfortunate enough to do so, you’ll quickly understand that I do not have a concealed-carry license, regularly go practice at the range and own sophisticated pieces for nothing.

but i thought you were a bleeding heart pure blue liberal na cheesy cheesy cheesy

like egunmogaji - you are a purple mummy 2A grin grin
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by payosehtor(m): 10:59pm On May 15, 2022
I've keyed in for the sole reason that, this must not be allowed to become a precedence in the North or the entire country.

REST ON SISTER DEBORAH
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Orkpekyandega(m): 11:15pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:
I condemn the killing of Deborah Samuel but we must also point out this evil attributes of Christian extremist who go about insulting Muslims at every given opurtunity.

Christian clergy should teach their followers the doctrine of live and let's live.
Christian Extremists for example The Islamic Managers of Sterling Bank and Mallam Nasir Ahmad Erufai.

You are an ediat!!!

1 Like

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by generalwo(m): 11:23pm On May 15, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:
This is my question.

Why do Nigerians only care when someone is killed due to religious reasons?
What about all the people that are getting killed daily all across the country ?
This is how you know that this country and it's people are FVCKED UP in the head.
...... How many of those deaths are as gruesome and heart breaking as this one?

1 Like

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Omoslim26: 11:43pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

Oga Muslims insult and make mockery of Christianity as well,stop trying to justify this evil act.
Can they try this shit with Buddhist or Jews??
They should count their stars that Christians have grown soft overtime undecided
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by chaloskyx: 11:49pm On May 15, 2022
Before i sign any thing what have we done about the end sars casualties killed by the FG that's right nothing I'm not going to waste my time with this as nothing is going to be achieved
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 12:08am On May 16, 2022
cococandy:
You must be out of your xtupid fvcking mind!!!

Are you so brainwashed that you think killing somebody is on the same level as saying something unbecoming about a religious figure? And you have 38 idiots like you endorsing that post. That’s 38 potential murderers who think it’s okay to kill people because they said something you don’t like about your prophet?

down memory lane with the lunatics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudanese_teddy_bear_blasphemy_case

The Sudanese teddy bear blasphemy case concerns the 2007 arrest, trial, conviction, imprisonment, and subsequent release of British schoolteacher Gillian Gibbons, who taught children of middle-class Muslim and Christian families at Unity High School in Khartoum, Sudan.[1] She was convicted of insulting Islam by allowing her class of six-year-olds to name a teddy bear "Muhammad".[2]

On 25 November 2007, Gibbons was arrested, interrogated and then put in a cell at a local police station.[1] On 28 November, it was reported that she had been formally charged under Section 125 of the Sudanese Criminal Act, for "insulting religion, inciting hatred, sexual harassment, racism, prostitution and showing contempt for religious beliefs".[9][10] This carries a maximum sentence of imprisonment, a fine, or 40 lashes. On 29 November 2007, Gibbons was found guilty of "insulting religion", one of the three counts against her, and was sentenced to 15 days' imprisonment and deportation.[2] The Muslim Council of Britain, an umbrella organization of British Muslim groups, including MPACUK[11] said the punishment was "completely unjustified"[12] and that it was "appalled",[13] and called on the Sudanese government to intervene.[14]

On 30 November, approximately 10,000 protesters took to the streets in Khartoum,[15] some of them waving swords and machetes, demanding Gibbons's execution after imams denounced her during Friday prayers. During the march, chants of "Shame, shame on the UK", "No tolerance – execution" and "Kill her, kill her by firing squad" were heard. Witnesses reported that government employees were involved in inciting the protests.[16] Gibbons was then moved to a secret location because of fears for her safety.[17]

the red line niggas.

meanwhile - Muhammad is the most common name in the world. but here we are.

1 Like

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by cococandy(f): 2:29am On May 16, 2022
GloriousGbola:

but i thought you were a bleeding heart pure blue liberal na cheesy cheesy cheesy

like egunmogaji - you are a purple mummy 2A grin grin

I’m a liberal through and through.

On the contrary, many liberals are armed and ready to defend themselves if needed. That’s the first thing my oga did for me as soon as I got here. Taught me how to shoot and carry my lady piece if I ever feel unsafe. Let’s just say no one is putting me in the trunk of their car without losing a digit or a knee.

That being said liberals are not interested in taking everyone’s guns. Just sensible gun control measures wink

1 Like

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by LivingTribunal: 5:08am On May 16, 2022
haslaw:

You are very stupid for this comment
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Lovelive: 6:40am On May 16, 2022
This is 21st century, stop this barbarism and tyranny.

Modified : Have you Christians killed anyone because of blasphemy ?

Evil is evil and stop defending it !

haslaw:

Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by Lovelive: 6:43am On May 16, 2022
I hereby signed.

Anyways:
You will recall that Deborah Samuel was murdered by her fellow students that claim that she was misleading the prophet.

She was stoned to death and burnt immediately.

Her Murderers were boasting on the cameras and were proud of what they did because they know fully that nothing will be done to them.

Please help sign the petition created for Deborah so that her murderers can pay the ultimate price and be brought to book and also discouraging any act of jungle justice in Nigeria.

To sign the petition use the link below.

https://www.change.org/p/arrest-prosecute-all-involved-in-the-lynching-of-deborah-samuel-over-alleged-blasphemy

Thank you so much.
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by bilangha(m): 7:01am On May 16, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:

Brainwashed delusional reta@ded relgious FANATIC is spotted.
u are pain, die ur death.blood licker
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by franksam2009: 8:54am On May 16, 2022
Senseless Nigerian youths, do you have to sign a petition be4 the needful is done??
the police might not be able to arrest them because the killer's action is celebrated by almost all northern Muslims, we are ruled and govern by the north so it will always remain and be this way as long as the south and north remain in this union
Re: Justice For Deborah: Help Sign The Petition On Change.org Now (Photo) by true2god: 9:50am On May 16, 2022
haslaw:

But your quran called the Jews apes and monkeys. Is this not an insult.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris / Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested / Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.