Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me (38045 Views)

I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. / People Who Came Back To Marry Their Ex's Please Advice Me . / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by Prettylitlady: 11:54am On May 16, 2022
Aklee4994:
Don’t just punish the new guy with pain inflicted by your ex because your ex don’t even give a Bleep of dumping him.

#THENEWGUYJOYMATTER#
No, I don't punish him, I try my best to treat him right.

As for my ex, he does give a Bleep of dumping him, he used to beg me to come back that he will change and that he hasn't been himself and other plenty stories that touches the kidney grin, using his family and mine to help plead on his behalf.
Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by Aklee4994(m): 8:33pm On May 16, 2022
Prettylitlady:

No, I don't punish him, I try my best to treat him right.

As for my ex, he does give a Bleep of dumping him, he used to beg me to come back that he will change and that he hasn't been himself and other plenty stories that touches the kidney grin, using his family and mine to help plead on his behalf.
But I beg you with the name of GOD build love around the new guy and forget about your ex by still having thought of him till everything about him become bored to you...your ex knows you love him more than she loves you that is your area of weaknesses and threat but your new guy is just an opportunity and strength you need to excel emotionally and never loose guard that red flag from a critical observation.

Apply SWOT
S:Strength
W:Weaknesses
O:Opportunity
T:Threats

Try and Love yourself first
I Wish you well.
Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by Prettylitlady: 2:30pm On May 17, 2022
Aklee4994:
But I beg you with the name of GOD build love around the new guy and forget about your ex by still having thought of him till everything about him become bored to you...your ex knows you love him more than she loves you that is your area of weaknesses and threat but your new guy is just an opportunity and strength you need to excel emotionally and never loose guard that red flag from a critical observation.

Thank you so much

Apply SWOT
S:Strength
W:Weaknesses
O:Opportunity
T:Threats

Try and Love yourself first
I Wish you well.

Thank you so much
Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by Mrscarter(f): 7:35am On May 22, 2022
Prettylitlady:
Goodday NL members.. I am here for any matured advice I can get as I understand we have matured people here who can talk senses into my head and make me realise one or two things.

I am in my mid 20's, I dated my Ex for few years, we were both students then in one of the West Universities (graduates now) and I really loved him, it was true love I felt for him to be honest, he wasn't working, I don't demand for money from him or anything, I sell clothes, shoes, bags and do other small businesses while schooling, that's how I foot my own Bills and also give him money sometimes when in need. His family knows me, my family knows him like we were so much in each other(or so I thought). I saw no other guy except him, I built my world around him, we were best of friends as I am an introvert and really don't keep friends so he was my all.
Even though it was a tough decision to make, I had to break up with him due to the following reasons;
1. He has beaten me once and promised not to do it again but he still slapped me in every slightest provocation.
2. He wanted to go into yahoo yahoo. That's not the kind of partner I want, I want a legit hustler not a fraudster.
3. He sometimes cheats on me and I will forgive him always. He tells me I am the main while the others is just for cruise that every guy cheats
4. He suddenly started smoking and drinking due to friends influence I guess (Eew, I don't want that)
5. He is Lazy, always wanting big money buh doesn't want to work. I told him to Start from somewhere after our graduation no matter how little buh he won't heed.
6. He always talks dirty with his female friends even in my presence, I wonder what happens behind me.

I ended the relationship after so much talking, pleas and counselling hoping he will change but he didn't. I dated another guy 2 months later, I know nobody is perfect but trust me when I say my current guy is all I ever wanted in a man. But the truth is I really do not love him that deep, He treats me fine and all but I still feel something for my ex maybe because I was already soo used to him. My boyfriend has told me to go back if that's what I want because he doesn't want a divided attention. I know I can't break up with him because it will hurt him so badly and my conscience won't even allow me because he has done literally nothing wrong, yes we normally have our ups and downs but he hasn't done anything worth breaking up over with.

I just need advice on how I can get this my ex off my head for good. We don't communicate, I have deleted all his numbers, We have been separated for few months now but I still think of him every single day even when I have a good guy already. I don't know what is wrong with me pleasee

It sucks dont it? U love who u love even if that person is no gud for you.
Thats how love is. It means u love him more than yourself tho

1 Like

Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by Kingoflotto(m): 8:07am On May 22, 2022
Hmmm.. It's okay for you to feel that way because you ladies are emotional beings but at this stage... You have to think about yourself first... Your future and unborn kids and sit down and analyze it yourself... And decide what you really want for yourself... Sometimes it's better to keep emotions aside and FACE THE REALITY OF LIFE... Life is as real as it gets and every decision you make now will definitely have rewards and definitely consequences so I feel like it's better for you to put your emotions and face reality... Apparently your ex radiates negative energy which will end badly for you in the long run... Be wise even though nobody is perfect... Remember at the end of the day you have only yourself... Nobody really cares and will blame you or praise you when it eventually happens... Be wise

1 Like

Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by Chris2863(m): 8:15am On May 22, 2022
What you need to pray for is sense

2 Likes

Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 22, 2022
You need SPIRITUAL SLAP

1 Like

Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by BadNews: 2:04pm On May 22, 2022
Nothing No Go See ooooo
Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by LadyTara(f): 2:07pm On May 22, 2022
You have a good guy already. Seems you didn't make out time to be whole before jumping into a new relationship.

When we are sick the body takes out time to recover so also a draining relationship like the one you described,it takes time. What you have with the new " good guy" is a rebound.

I won't advice you pull away from the new guy, but you need to find yourself . A guy who did you dirty like that should not be the one to stand in your happiness.

Let me ask ,do you feel happy when you think of your ex? If no, then why are you punishing yourself? Don't you want to be happy?

Even if you go back to him, do you genuinely think you will be happy? If No,then why do you want to loose your chance at a new experience and something that can blossom into one of your best relationship just by hanging on to the past that took your joy away?

Sit down and have a talk with yourself,as to why you are treating yourself that way, it's one thing to allow another human do you dirty ,but holding on to the memory of such people is nothing but punishment to yourself.

Don't you want peace? Don't you want to be free of ache in your heart? Stop punishing yourself by thinking about someone who did you dirty. Leave such people in the trash and don't go digging in the trash, lest you get stench on you.

1 Like

Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by faithfull18(f): 2:08pm On May 22, 2022
Did you have sex with him because most times, those who had sexual relations find it how to break free. Well, give it time and occupy yourself with things that move your life forward wink
Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by TheRareGem1(f): 2:08pm On May 22, 2022
Guess this is because of intimacy, but with your new guy, You can work it out really, seems he wants so learn to love. You will get over your ex
Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by APC2: 2:08pm On May 22, 2022
A man who slapped you and planning to join Yahoo Yahoo. You still want to go back. Your village people are really calling you. He will use you for Yahoo plus. Radarada

2 Likes

Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by Kizzygentle: 2:08pm On May 22, 2022
zexy2030:

Did I ask of her age? As matured as you are, u r still dumb. I pity ur kids..they've got nothing to learn from you. Foolishness has been your template.
From your replies and anger and pain, u actually wanna be sure if she ain't the babe u are thinking she is...

1 Like

Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by ozo13(m): 2:08pm On May 22, 2022
Olasyke:
You'll get over him eventually. But, can someone say the words out of my mouth?
i no go talk am.make another person talk am. grin
Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by Rawtruth1: 2:10pm On May 22, 2022
Prettylitlady:
Goodday NL members.. I am here for any matured advice I can get as I understand we have matured people here who can talk senses into my head and make me realise one or two things.

I am in my mid 20's, I dated my Ex for few years, we were both students then in one of the West Universities (graduates now) and I really loved him, it was true love I felt for him to be honest, he wasn't working, I don't demand for money from him or anything, I sell clothes, shoes, bags and do other small businesses while schooling, that's how I foot my own Bills and also give him money sometimes when in need. His family knows me, my family knows him like we were so much in each other(or so I thought). I saw no other guy except him, I built my world around him, we were best of friends as I am an introvert and really don't keep friends so he was my all.
Even though it was a tough decision to make, I had to break up with him due to the following reasons;
1. He has beaten me once and promised not to do it again but he still slapped me in every slightest provocation.
2. He wanted to go into yahoo yahoo. That's not the kind of partner I want, I want a legit hustler not a fraudster.
3. He sometimes cheats on me and I will forgive him always. He tells me I am the main while the others is just for cruise that every guy cheats
4. He suddenly started smoking and drinking due to friends influence I guess (Eew, I don't want that)
5. He is Lazy, always wanting big money buh doesn't want to work. I told him to Start from somewhere after our graduation no matter how little buh he won't heed.
6. He always talks dirty with his female friends even in my presence, I wonder what happens behind me.

I ended the relationship after so much talking, pleas and counselling hoping he will change but he didn't. I dated another guy 2 months later, I know nobody is perfect but trust me when I say my current guy is all I ever wanted in a man. But the truth is I really do not love him that deep, He treats me fine and all but I still feel something for my ex maybe because I was already soo used to him. My boyfriend has told me to go back if that's what I want because he doesn't want a divided attention. I know I can't break up with him because it will hurt him so badly and my conscience won't even allow me because he has done literally nothing wrong, yes we normally have our ups and downs but he hasn't done anything worth breaking up over with.

I just need advice on how I can get this my ex off my head for good. We don't communicate, I have deleted all his numbers, We have been separated for few months now but I still think of him every single day even when I have a good guy already. I don't know what is wrong with me pleasee

Infatuation is a disease which is still afflicting your soul.

You need to go for serious deliverance because demons of Lust work in sync with demons of depression and suicide.

You are still dead in trespasses and sins. You haven't repented. Accept the Lordship of Jesus and have total hatred for sins of the flesh and cut away sinful friends and relationships
Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by Maobichek: 2:11pm On May 22, 2022
Prettylitlady:

Which words

The solution to your problem is in your hand, after all that you did for him and all the red flags your saw before breaking up with him, you still can't stop thinking about him.

Please answer this question truthfully and i will advise you base on experience, did you give him your virginity? He deflowered you?
Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by bluefilm: 2:11pm On May 22, 2022
Prettylitlady:
[s]Goodday NL members.. I am here for any matured advice I can get as I understand we have matured people here who can talk senses into my head and make me realise one or two things.I am in my mid 20's, I dated my Ex for few years, we were both students then in one of the West Universities (graduates now) and I really loved him, it was true love I felt for him to be honest, he wasn't working, I don't demand for money from him or anything, I sell clothes, shoes, bags and do other small businesses while schooling, that's how I foot my own Bills and also give him money sometimes when in need. His family knows me, my family knows him like we were so much in each other(or so I thought). I saw no other guy except him, I built my world around him, we were best of friends as I am an introvert and really don't keep friends so he was my all. Even though it was a tough decision to make, I had to break up with him due to the following reasons;1. He has beaten me once and promised not to do it again but he still slapped me in every slightest provocation.2. He wanted to go into yahoo yahoo. That's not the kind of partner I want, I want a legit hustler not a fraudster.3. He sometimes cheats on me and I will forgive him always. He tells me I am the main while the others is just for cruise that every guy cheats4. He suddenly started smoking and drinking due to friends influence I guess (Eew, I don't want that)5. He is Lazy, always wanting big money buh doesn't want to work. I told him to Start from somewhere after our graduation no matter how little buh he won't heed.6. He always talks dirty with his female friends even in my presence, I wonder what happens behind me. I ended the relationship after so much talking, pleas and counselling hoping he will change but he didn't. I dated another guy 2 months later, I know nobody is perfect but trust me when I say my current guy is all I ever wanted in a man. But the truth is I really do not love him that deep, He treats me fine and all but I still feel something for my ex maybe because I was already soo used to him. My boyfriend has told me to go back if that's what I want because he doesn't want a divided attention. I know I can't break up with him because it will hurt him so badly and my conscience won't even allow me because he has done literally nothing wrong, yes we normally have our ups and downs but he hasn't done anything worth breaking up over with.I just need advice on how I can get this my ex off my head for good. We don't communicate, I have deleted all his numbers, We have been separated for few months now but I still think of him every single day even when I have a good guy already. I don't know what is wrong with me pleasee[/s]

Same old story all the time.

Nonsense. angry
Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:11pm On May 22, 2022
zexy2030:

This is the reason you can't make a good decision, foolish things becloud your senses. I pity u, if how you approach life, is being used to a pattern. You don't even have Idea of who u r chatting with. I wish u d best. Maybe others will advice you, as for me, I feel u r self opinionated, advicing you is a waste of effort. Because you won't listen.

Don't mind her. They're always suspicious
Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by Cutehector(m): 2:11pm On May 22, 2022
A woman can never ever remove the part where she gives her man money...she will always boast about it . That is why i can never collect financial help from a woman .the whole world will know that she gives her man money when they break up..mchew..

2 Likes

Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by lomprico(m): 2:12pm On May 22, 2022
Prettylitlady:

Yes you can!
Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by Germi9: 2:12pm On May 22, 2022
Fortunately and unfortunately you miss his rod and the beating

1 Like

Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by Temptee101(m): 2:12pm On May 22, 2022
zexy2030:

What's your birthdate?

Lol
Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:12pm On May 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you are the one who is asking the OP irrelevant questions...as if her birthdate is of any relevance to this issue. she already said she was in her mid 20s, that should be more than enough info for you.

dont be scared, she aint your gf....or is she?!?!

It's for zodiac signs. Daz all
Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by Unshackled: 2:13pm On May 22, 2022
Prettylitlady:

nothing is wrong with you.

It is why we tell girls relationships and sex affect your gender differently.

I consider you married already. Any girl who's dated a guy up to 2 years steadily and above is married.

What you're witnessing now is that your system is already comformed to your ex and can't really accept your new partner.

You're like a corrupt OS in a computer. You need to be formated.
Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by NofiuFade(m): 2:16pm On May 22, 2022
Prettylitlady:

You are the problem here and I pity your new guy because if you eventually marry that new guy something tell me you will still always want to go bck to your ex because you can't get over him, and those stuff you mentioned that's now turning you off about your ex are all those lifestyle that make him attractive to you during the school days is just that he refuses to change while you are disappointed, that's not enough reason to break up with him you suppose to have give him time but look at you now you have messed up the whole thing, anyway I don't really have any advice for you just follow your heart you know what you want, and pls let that new guy go nd live his life in peace try get over your ex before venture into a new relationship, don't enter into relationship with anyone while your heart belong else where, it not good at all!
Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by Hartman11: 2:16pm On May 22, 2022
[quote author=Prettylitlady post=112826109]Goodday NL members.. I am here for any matured advice I can get as I understand we have matured people here who can talk senses into my head and make me realise one or two things.

I am in my mid 20's, I dated my Ex for few years, we were both students then in one of the West Universities (graduates now) and I really loved him, it was true love I felt for him to be honest, he wasn't working, I don't demand f
Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by Cutehector(m): 2:16pm On May 22, 2022
Your ex really dickmatized you so well... I weep for your future husband.
Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by tunmoj(m): 2:16pm On May 22, 2022
It should be easy to forget Ina shortwhile if you haven't slept with him.
I want to believe this is the essence of trying hard to take him out if heart.
Anyway, if you didn't sleep with him, just change environment for a while
Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by richmanrichard: 2:17pm On May 22, 2022
Prettylitlady:

breakup and leave the innocent guy to be.Women don't really like Good guys.You really deserve the bad guy. This gender! Tufiakwa!! I come in peace oh.
Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 22, 2022
Prettylitlady:

Why?
No allow those dirty boys wash us jor! Go and continue with your new bf. You see better meat you dey look for kpomo. It ll not end in tears for you, say amen.

1 Like

Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by moneyissweet(m): 2:20pm On May 22, 2022
You want my advice.

Ok, first of all, before you call me indomie generation, I am a father with two kids already in secondary school.

If what you listed here is the kind of man you want to give second chance or go back to then you are the most dumbest woman ever created by God and a disgrace to womanhood.

I mean what makes you think that such a useless guy will ever change? The idiot is even planning to go into Yahoo in 2022 when men are abandoning Yahoo for legitimate hustle.

I think what you can't get over with is the way he used to handle your ass from behind.

For your own good, avoid that guy and look for a responsible gentleman who will do everything you want and still respect you.

If you like you hear

Prettylitlady:

1 Like

Re: Can't Get Over My Ex. Please Advice Me by ManOfSon: 2:20pm On May 22, 2022
Prettylitlady:

Seems to me you're wasting the precious time of the guy you say you're currently with. Why would you do that? Leave him first. Who knows, you may then find that one person that takes your mind off the one you're obsessing about - the one that abuses you. On the other hand, I think you've already made up your mind to return to that abuser. To many us men, that'd be illogical and irrational. But women and logic and rationality, they hardly ever mix comfortably. Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Are The Advantage And Disadvantages Of Arranged Marriage? / . / Valentine's Day: Girl Looking For A Boyfriend On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.