Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police (56691 Views)

Deborah: Police Deny Saying The Suspect Is From Niger And Has Escaped / Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Suspect In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Bmaster(m): 9:11am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
Why didn't the imaginery christ protect the lady shocked

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?
Thessalonians 3:3

I left Xtianity because I realized it's rubbish.
What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

I left religion for you!!! Ath3ism all the way

Before any rotten brain qoute me, see my signature..... grin
oga the joke is on you.
If deborah was a Christian indeed,she won't meddle into the affairs of other religion?
People who worship Christ are wise people,even christ said something about giving to Caesar what is Caesar's .

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Magnoliaa(f): 9:11am On May 15, 2022
pocohantas:
Thinking of it now, it is possible. Northern Nigeria is the more you look…

See the old men that are in 200L. Very old and primitive set.

Nawa. Everything for that place just dey upside down.

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Gainman: 9:11am On May 15, 2022
ArewaHero:
arresting the youths will not change anything una better released those youths you had Arrested earlier ,had it been that the law take it effect on blasphemiers I see no reason for the youth to take it by their own hands.

Release our Brothers
pigs will eat your dead body

2 Likes

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Bkchoixe: 9:11am On May 15, 2022
ArewaHero:
arresting the youths will not change anything una better released those youths you had Arrested earlier ,had it been that the law take it effect on blasphemiers I see no reason for the youth to take it by their own hands.

Release our Brothers
may GOD have mercy upon ur soul
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Justpassingby45(m): 9:12am On May 15, 2022
Very Useless Nigeria police. But if it was in the east (Nigeria 4 now) every youth are the crime suspect. With the support of their leaders who cannot protect their people hands of their enemies from North. And double face from west
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Corporate2020: 9:12am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?

What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

Mental health should be taken serious in Nigeria. This poster is mentally unstable, he is depressed, and silently suicidal. I hope he gets help in time, I would have put him in my prayers, but I don't pray for idiots.

I am a Yoruba boy
I am a Muslim

Any god that cannot fight for itself is a dog.

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Galadimabawa: 9:12am On May 15, 2022
I told you, when those in authority are in support, what do you think?
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Jefferyhi86(m): 9:13am On May 15, 2022
The police has being compromised, chiaaa
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by spartan50(m): 9:13am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:

I feel sorry for you
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Gainman: 9:13am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:

Psalm 14:1 The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.”
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by brutal1(m): 9:14am On May 15, 2022
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Oyiboman69: 9:14am On May 15, 2022
Tissaia:
Y'all wail, insult and trend topics on social media.

We take action and threat politicians with votes let's see who will win
your time will come....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Michaelbjune(m): 9:15am On May 15, 2022
Moschinochimma:
I am not surprised at all... I thought as much , for the guy to boldly show his face saying trash.. Omo the guy done go.. E no go better for 1 Nigeria.. I promise u northeners here in Lagos .. 1 must go down from me ..

I dey tell you bro I don't know if I can get at least a gala of 80k

because this Deborah death really pain me to my bone

I don't joke with terrorist
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by DONFASZY(m): 9:15am On May 15, 2022
D law favours dem dem
D north n extremists Muslims
Check history from 2015
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Kreme(m): 9:15am On May 15, 2022
ArewaHero:

Release our Brothers
Your days on Earth are numbered!

2 Likes

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Tomilola360: 9:15am On May 15, 2022
very interesting.

fcking liars
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by zelnababa(m): 9:15am On May 15, 2022
ArewaHero:

Release our Brothers
thunder fire you and ur so called brothers , if they insult prophet, is prophet ur father? Animal in human skin
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Brushstrokes20: 9:15am On May 15, 2022
The shithole is a stupid joke!.. Daaaaaaaaamn it! undecided undecided

May Lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell for amalgamating cows with humans undecided

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Bamijoko1(m): 9:16am On May 15, 2022
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Electrochemistry(m): 9:16am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:

Enough of your weeds; stay calm and collected!

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by WhizdomXX(m): 9:16am On May 15, 2022
teadrake:
Can you imagine Nigerian police force telling us these. Do you think we're fools?? That pathetic fool must be found and prosecuted with the full wrath of the law. No where in the glorious Qur'an was it ever recommended that you should maim anyone that engage in blasphemy. This is bad!! This northern folks keep painting Islam in a bad manner!! This is wrong, the prophet himself was battered during his time; he didn't instructed these madness. He preached peace instead!
He will be released and there's nothing you can do about it. He may even end up as your superior in a Government parastatal. These are the fundamental mistakes of the One Nigeria Constitution.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Justpassingby45(m): 9:18am On May 15, 2022
ArewaHero:

Release our Brothers

If the law takes effect on blasphemier Nigeria i bet no Muslim will exist in this country. Your grand father would have been killed before giving birth to your father. Cox Muslims blasphemy against Christianity with out respect.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Bamijoko1(m): 9:18am On May 15, 2022
[quote author=ArewaHero post=112846258]arresting the youths will not change anything una better released those youths you had Arrested earlier ,had it been that the law take it effect on blasphemiers I see no reason for the youth to take it by their own hands.

Release our Brothers

U are talking in nonsense aboki
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Eriokanmi: 9:18am On May 15, 2022
I knew it. They'd release them and tell us stories. They lie a lot but claim to be the holiest, fighting for God. How did someone without gun escape from armed police...Nigeriaaaa!

But they say Nigerien no dey speak hausa naw. Na to break away from these aminals remain now. On Oduduwa Republic we stand.

3 Likes

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by WhizdomXX(m): 9:19am On May 15, 2022
tsdarkside:
keep the borders closed....
you nigerians have to deceide if you prefer economics to security....
Benin and Cameeroon have their borders closed by the Nigerian authority. Niger's border is kept open by the Nigerian authority.
Chad border is kept open by the authority of Iswap. The two open borders are with the north. How did we get here?

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by expert234: 9:19am On May 15, 2022
ArewaHero:

Release our Brothers

Did you take the girl to the police before you murdered her and the police did nothing?

I know the solution to the rubbish you Muslim are doing. If Christians kill you Muslims for every Christian you kill, no one will ask you to stop your rubbish religion war.

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by allison3154: 9:19am On May 15, 2022
ArewaHero:

Release our Brothers
may your generation never know peace for this your statement.
I wonder how you guys reason, always reason like a cow.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by onuman: 9:20am On May 15, 2022
Tissaia:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/15/deborah-suspect-in-viral-video-is-from-niger-republic-has-escaped-police-source/

But he doesn't have NIN, his fingerprints are not with authorities in Nigeria, the way Nigerians are being forced to have their fingertips and other identities recorded through. NIN registration.

Railway lines are being built for them by Buhari government to enter and occupy Nigeria.
Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by Whyte96(m): 9:21am On May 15, 2022
ArewaHero:

Release our Brothers
na AYELALA go kill you and your brothers

1 Like

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by WhizdomXX(m): 9:21am On May 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I knew it. They'd release them and tell us stories. They lie a lot but claim to be the holiest, fighting for God. How did someone without gun escape from armed police...Nigeriaaaa!

But they say Nigerien no dey speak hausa naw. Na to break away from these aminals remain now. On Oduduwa Republic we stand.
Nigeriens speak Hausa even more than the Igala man. They don't understand about of English. Gideon Orkar said it that this people must be cutoff and made to reevaluate their position in Nigeria before they are assimilated back, guess he was right after all.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by logiccal: 9:21am On May 15, 2022
There's a high chance he's from Niger Republic.

If you live in that part of the country you'll see how people of neighboring countries flock into Nigeria at will, legally and illegally.

Sometimes I wonder what our immigration and border police (if we have one) are doing.

Anyways, I don't understand what Christians gain by insulting Islam and their religious figures. I hardly see a Muslim publicly insult the religion of Christianity...

Y'all keep saying how barbaric and inhumane these people are, yet you keep provoking them.

Like it or not, what Deborah did was stupid.

and judging by how fluent she is in Hausa language, she already knew the weight of what she was about to do. She already knew Muslims would do anything if she insulted Prophet Muhammad ﷺ yet she went ahead with it.

(I heard) they even requested her to make an apology so that everything will be gone, but she refused... For whatever reason known to herself.

If you're in Rome do as Romans do, you can't be in Sokoto and think you could get away with insulting the Prophet and ridiculing him.

Even if she had managed to escape on that Thursday, as far as she's in Sokoto they would find a way to get to her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police by WhizdomXX(m): 9:22am On May 15, 2022
onuman:

But he doesn't have NIN, his fingerprints are not with authorities in Nigeria, the way Nigerians are being forced to have their fingertips and other identities recorded through. NIN registration.
You'll be shocked to hear that a majority of niger immigrants gave their nin numbers compared to us indigenes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? / Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. / Charly Boy Reacts As Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Says "Imo State Is Gone"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.