Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture (112835 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:29pm On May 16, 2022
joe54:
This is madness.
To what end.
LovePeddler is a LovePeddler.
Discharge her and move on

He left it to her to discharge herself.

Meanwhile, he wants to keep on being reminded of what she did.

Unfortunately, that may not be who she is anymore, but......

Anyways, it's up to her.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 16, 2022
Gatekeepers:
I don't believe this. It's all staged. There's no way he will snap that picture of his wife with another man, with the man covering his buttock with bedsheets. What is the prove that he got that picture secretly, when all their private parts where consciously covered? This looks like what we normally see in movies, it's not real.
May God continue to give you more wisdom.

This was the post I was looking for.
Unfortunately most Nigerians are gullible.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by SONYCITY: 12:31pm On May 16, 2022
dt is gud for her ashawo
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Kobicove(m): 12:33pm On May 16, 2022
Twitter lies as usual undecided
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by jasmeel: 12:34pm On May 16, 2022
But d pix self b lyk dem post 4 d man to snap dem o
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by shurch(m): 12:36pm On May 16, 2022
Thr marriage is long gone already .
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:41pm On May 16, 2022
The Man saying, if anything happen to me. Na my wife oh.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Kaiser20: 12:41pm On May 16, 2022
We can't see clearly his wife's face. The man should post the clear pictures to his village people, all his colleagues at work , to the neighborhood where they live and also to the church or Mosque they attend
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by BarrElChapo(m): 12:41pm On May 16, 2022
Cooked up BS
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by AsawanaDgreat: 12:42pm On May 16, 2022
This man mind no be here oo, marriage don end since that day nah
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:43pm On May 16, 2022
I don't think this can be real
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by OgunkeelAllMod: 12:43pm On May 16, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
THE MAN IS

PETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm here for it. Let the vawulence continue
yeah petty indeed..I always advise my nigga to always keep a short gun Handy and fully loaded for this type of occasion.!if know I be never cheated on you, being faithful and you foolishly decided to try shit with me,you go know say those mass shooter for Yankee na learner!the of una go find una self in hell in no time undecidedthen I now proceed to burst amd rip more bullet into your head,pusY and bwess until you are completely unrecognizable by even your own family..that how bad I can be

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by CaptainFM1: 12:43pm On May 16, 2022
rowland545:
angry I love the husband.... He did it for reference

Except the man will stop eating the woman's food, I don't think he wants to live long.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by AmazingELixir: 12:44pm On May 16, 2022
lipsrsealed

Nobody has said anything about the man on the woman..most likely another woman's husband.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Amarabae(f): 12:44pm On May 16, 2022
Dont still know why many men overreact when they catch their wives cheating!
A lot of married men cheat shamelessly
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Biafranodogwu55: 12:45pm On May 16, 2022
This one na silent killercheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by grandlexuz(m): 12:46pm On May 16, 2022
That's a comedy skit by Kitikos in Camerooon
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by wink2015(m): 12:48pm On May 16, 2022
THIS IS SENSELESS AND MEANINGLESS ON THE PART OF THE HUSBAND.

we can also call this a blackmail.

You have no right to disgrace the wife.

You can ask for a divorce and that is fine.

When many husband run around with girls young enough to be their own daughter.

Nobody does such documentation.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Padipadi(m): 12:49pm On May 16, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
grin grin grin grin
This one na VAR COPY of whoredom grin grin
This is the HIGHEST....
What else can be more tormenting than this.
KIDS will grow understanding the meaning of whoredom without being taught
Kids would have witnessed firsthand, practical sessions of BF under electron microscope.
lmao
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by everythinggirly(f): 12:50pm On May 16, 2022
Hahahahahaha
Wow!
You would have file for a divorce at once, instead of doing this.

Hit me up for your academic research writing services!
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:51pm On May 16, 2022
I don’t believe this. Why he cover his bum bum. Was he expecting a camera to snap him lol
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Osas4lav(m): 12:52pm On May 16, 2022
Not for everyone though but if you think you need a good business, you should read this ebook. Find out easy way to start your own travel business with less than 20k and start earning either from home or as a side hustle from your office here in Nigeria. Use discount code WELCOME to get it for almost free. You can check it out;
https://ebooks.digicolics.com/index.php/downloads/start-your-own-travel-agency-in-nigeria/
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by bitingcool: 12:52pm On May 16, 2022
Amarabae:
Dont still know why many men overreact when they caught their wives cheating!
A lot of married men cheat shamelessly

Thank you ooo
Even the clowns shouting he did a good job have more than one babe they are professing love to.
see how they are all shouting blue murder.
bunch of retrogrades.
if you can't swallow or forgive your cheating wife, Dissolve the union and move forward.
These are the kind of people that insist a woman drinks their dead husband's bathing water to prove she didn't kill him.
Save your thoughts for innovative things that will change your world, No. na payback wickedness concern them pass.
Thats why they die quick.. from hugging unwarranted issues to the chest.

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Blackman101: 12:55pm On May 16, 2022
wife burn the house down along with the pix.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Omojaja: 12:57pm On May 16, 2022
joe54:
This is madness.
To what end.
LovePeddler is a LovePeddler.
Discharge her and move on

It's not madness
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Vincentonyeka(m): 12:58pm On May 16, 2022
mlpnko:
The man no get joy.
The woman still fit use the pic masturbate grin grin
Na true shaa
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:58pm On May 16, 2022
That's his own cursory way of giving her quit notice.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Richy4(m): 12:58pm On May 16, 2022
NairaMaster1:

Psychological torture. The children will never respect her again. The man is very intelligent.
smiley smiley smiley
Honestly I wish I could share your sentiment..
<< What about his self respect as a man and a husband that will diminish within a twinkling of an eye? will friends, family members respect him again?...Assuming that he is from Nigeria, the taunting alone from his colleagues will drive him crazy... whenever they speak about promiscuities in women, they will look at him in a funny way..

<< what about the children...You know how it is on a school play ground right?.. they will say what they have heard their parent say and use it to insult their fellow student...The psychological effect will be hard on them..
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Omojaja: 12:59pm On May 16, 2022
Skyfornia:
cheesy Werey...my take is that the man is playing with his life. The wife will poison him or kill him in his sleep..it's better to separate with the woman than torment her with such punishment

And you think it's easy to kill such man
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by jaxxy(m): 1:00pm On May 16, 2022
rowland545:
angry I love the husband.... He did it for reference

He's wasting his time. Divorce her or forgive her and work in marriage. Anything else is waste of time.
Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by Razaneli(m): 1:02pm On May 16, 2022
[quote author=Vyolet post=112864610]The man is a definition of many many werey wan’le..

Re: Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture by NotoriousBiggyS: 1:02pm On May 16, 2022
Twitter news are fabricated story to get followers and engagement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ikoyi Marriage Registry: Info Needed! / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.