Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? (35651 Views)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Kinzo0917(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2022
frozen70:

Trust God to give you his choice, he knows what is good for you

Thank you so much for your prayers. I say a big Amen to that. I also pray God gives you yours that will love, cherish and respect you. And above all, one who loves and fear God
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by frozen70(f): 2:22pm On May 17, 2022
Kinzo0917:

Thank you so much for your prayers. I say a big Amen to that. I also pray God gives you yours that will love, cherish and respect you. And above all, one who loves and fear God
Amen
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Kinzo0917(m): 2:39pm On May 17, 2022
frozen70:

Amen
. Bless u miss
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by nkpommpko(m): 4:21pm On May 17, 2022
95% sure technique, to chose the sex of your unborn child. No expensive, preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) that cost thousands of dollars. Just talk to ng. And follow the prompt. Thank her later, it's free!!!��‍♂️
WhatsApp 09016104013 to join group.
Link below if it will work here?
https:///EcEohR1nNfC2ttHrMWywR9

Don't wait till you have, 5000 girls or 5000 boys before you try this.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by ufotunang: 5:44pm On May 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Beating about the bush and ignoring the problem. How can we solve the problem if we won't even acknowledge it?
Let's say your name is Ayodele and your neighbor is named Agu. You sacrifice and raise a great daughter who now marries his son. Everyday you'd be reading in the papers how Agu (your daughter) won this and is appointed to that. How'd you feel? If it were a son you'd be reading your own name, which is extremely satisfying even if nothing else is given to you.

It's a HUGE disadvantage on daughter's and I think we should try find a way to solve it!
....so if a parent cannot give birth to a male child , should the parents kill themselves.or go and commit suicide...will the parent have to throw away their daughters away..because they do not have a male child.... they are couples that have been married for many years even still looking for a child till now they cannot see... because the wife is barren..so when one has a daughter or daughters they should thank God...and train and raise the daughter well and you will be proud of the successes of your daughter...and females cannot forget their parents or family when they are successful in future but a man can forget
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by PoliteActivist: 6:45pm On May 17, 2022
ufotunang:
....so if a parent cannot give birth to a male child , should the parents kill themselves.or go and commit suicide...will the parent have to throw away their daughters away..because they do not have a male child.... they are couples that have been married for many years even still looking for a child till now they cannot see... because the wife is barren..so when one has a daughter or daughters they should thank God...and train and raise the daughter well and you will be proud of the successes of your daughter...and females cannot forget their parents or family when they are successful in future but a man can forget

Funny person, evading the topic.
What we are discussing is wether surname matters vis-à-vis your "na surname the parents go chop?"
It matters, and UNFAIRLY disadvantages daughters and should somehow be fixed by society.

Of course one should be EXTREMELY grateful to God for deliverance of a healthy baby because there's so much that went well for that to happen.

And besides, outside the surname thing, girls are generally more advantageous to parents than boys!
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 17, 2022
Now you see the Babarians Motherfvckers someone Is sharing nation with. I say and I will keep saying It, Black people are Cursed and a Menace to the World....
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by BennixB(m): 10:43pm On May 17, 2022
Are you sure wonders have ended?

chatinent:
You are now your friend. Wonders have ended.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:33am On May 18, 2022
Bebson007:
Contact me I will help you out..... before I proceed hope your friend is not a womanizer. If he is then don't contact me please I beg of you.
Meanwhile no be diabolical things we wan do na natural thing okay bye.
What do you mean if he is a womaniser he won't get a male child?
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Candidlady: 4:50pm On May 18, 2022
vickydevoka:

I pray God gives you no male child.

Amen
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Foryinath: 1:53pm On May 19, 2022
you can tell your friend about surrogacy agency, maybe this can help your friend
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by andteachallnati: 2:23pm On May 19, 2022
Good news for all parents!
We'll give you this absolutely free. Yeah, I mean at zero cost. Just chat me up on WhatsApp to get your copy: 09069627629

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Papichulostunne(m): 1:22pm On May 20, 2022
Elsueno:

I know someone who kept trying till d 13th female kid.....Still no male even after marrying another wife sef grin

That one na agreement e sign for spirit world

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Ladymillion(f): 8:17am On May 23, 2022
After the birth of the second child as he planned to have just 4, kids, he would have gone for sex selection. . . Goodluck to him and may God bless his children as some don't even have any and he is lamenting
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by MechanicMike: 2:01pm On May 09, 2023
Idiataqueen:
/nzBZ/

What did it take please? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Save Me From Entitled Inlaws / Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS / Obituary Of Another Young Nigerian Woman Who Died After Childbirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.