Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? (34905 Views)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by TheGift: 3:53pm On May 16, 2022
He doesn’t need help. He has six children for Gods sake. He should just stop suffering the poor Woman. Taking care of one child alone in this economy is not beans.

If He still insists on a male child he should try getting a surrogate mother but still no guarantees. Maybe when He gets 12 girls , he will get sense.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by emmykk(m): 3:54pm On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

Is it even possible to have up to six kids without having a male child?

I have a friend, who wanted to have only 4 kids. He's now counting six and will count more because he has refused to have a male child.

When the wife gave birth to the fifth child, then my friend was very anxious to having a male child. But as soon as the news got to him that his wife gave birth to another female child, he send a message to his wife at the hospital not to come to his house with the child. He said his wife has a curse on her, that is why she refused to give birth to a male child. We had to beg him before he allowed his wife home.

The issure now is that his wife just gave birth to the sixth child again today, and another female child. He his just very confused right now.

He just told me now that people says the fault his not from her wife but rather on his side. And he want me to help him on what the problem is.

Pls nlanders, what do you think is the problem, and how can he give birth to a male child?

Tell you friend that Barack Obama has two girls and Bill Clinton has 1 girl child.

If your friend train those girls well he will be proud of them
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by einsteine(m): 3:56pm On May 16, 2022
PointZerom:

Men have Y & X chromosomes
Women have X chromosomes. But some men have only X chromosomes. If X from the man Mix with X from the woman, a baby girl will be born. If Y from the man Mix with X from the woman, a baby boy will be born.
Some men doesn't have Y chromosomes and they can't father a male child.

Don't be ignorant.

There is no man that has only X chromosomes. That will make him a woman.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by rickydechamp: 4:09pm On May 16, 2022
Bros ur friend isnt giving his the male(y) chromosome, the female(x) chromosome is way higher than the y own that's why he's giving birth to female children but if he want a male child, he can do that medically by taking sperm and his wife's egg, separate the y chromosome from the x and inject it to the egg and allow it to fertilize in incubation before putting it back to the womb, but its money to do it. But me, if I have 2 girls, I'm okay. I don't extra headache from boys
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by PointZerom: 4:13pm On May 16, 2022
einsteine:

Don't be ignorant.

There is no man that has only X chromosomes. That will make him a woman.

A lot of thisgs can cause it. I know a woman without proper vagina but ant hole for urination.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by SURElee(f): 4:14pm On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

I have a friend, who wanted to have only 4 kids. He's now counting six and will count more because he has refused to have a male child.

When the wife gave birth to the fifth child, then my friend was very anxious to having a male child. But as soon as the news got to him that his wife gave birth to another female child, he send a message to his wife at the hospital not to come to his house with the child. He said his wife has a curse on her, that is why she refused to give birth to a male child. We had to beg him before he allowed his wife home.

The issure now is that his wife just gave birth to the sixth child again today, and another female child. He his just very confused right now.

He just told me now that people says the fault his not from her wife but rather on his side. And he want me to help him on what the problem is.

Pls nlanders, what do you think is the problem, and how can he give birth to a male child?

Thank God wise people have told him a men determines the gender of the child birthed by their wives.

Let him continue to born like lab rat that he is looking for male pikin.

Him wey be male pikin, how has he helped in sounding or prolonging his fathers name?

This is how people birth 10 kids they can't cater for adequately in the quest of looking for a gender till they kill their wives in the birth process due to complications at birth.

How is Otedola's son projecting his name today?

How many of Dangote's sons do we know of? Is it the son that is drumming the Dangote name?

Please help me tell him to born more and more, sebi na male child he dey find? I can't even believe in this economy person dey born 6 say he dey find boy. Hmm

When we dey say Sardine be #800, bread na #550 and Mackerel(Titus fish) #2000/kilo. Biko make he born more and more children. Naim go pay school fees and feed them later. He shouldn't birth them and share them around as child nannies to family members and strangers o!
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Kpofaya: 4:21pm On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

Your friend is a stupid man.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by maxito28: 4:22pm On May 16, 2022
Tell ur frnd 2 contact me. I will gv him quadruplet all boys 2ru his wife. sad
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by maxito28: 4:24pm On May 16, 2022
Tell ur frnd 2 contact me. I will gv him quadruplet all boys 2ru his wife. sad cool
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by plat0: 4:26pm On May 16, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

The probability of them being killers or ritualist is much higher than being Phillip or Ngozi. To be Phillip the op needs to have a ton of money to send them to the best schools Nigeria has and probably and undergraduate degree at an ivy league school.
grin grin
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by einsteine(m): 4:27pm On May 16, 2022
PointZerom:

A lot of thisgs can cause it. I know a woman without proper vagina but ant hole for urination.

A "man" who has two X chromosomes is a woman. Some men may have trisomy (an extra X chromosome along with the normal XY) but they are infertile.

In summary, there is no man that has only X chromosomes.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by victorDanladi: 4:32pm On May 16, 2022
Kayberg:
Getting married is not an issue, but being ignorant of some things is the issue.

Tell your friend to mark the menstrual cycle of his wife for 3 months, divide the days by 3; the result is her cycle.
Then count 7 days after her period ends, lay with her, get yourself a son.

Or better still, note her ovulation day. Lay her that day.
any evidence for this
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Mofun: 4:34pm On May 16, 2022
I don't know why this really got me laughing, especially when I read that he asked the wife not to return home with the fifth baby girl. cheesy Haba! Is it even by force to have a boy? Every child is a proper child.

Now, if you are disturbing yourself because of 6 good girls then think about those who have been looking up yo God for just one child. Wouldn't they be glad if God gave them just one girl? Human beings and ingratitude sha...!
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by PoliteActivist: 4:44pm On May 16, 2022
ufotunang:
..... na surname the parents go chop...so far their daughter is successful and making it in life and the parents are proud of their daughter or daughters and they are enjoying the fruit of their labour from there daughter...that is the joy and wish of every parents for their children.....or will any one or any parent like to have a daughter that will be giving him or her sorrows..no ...no parent will like that....is it every successful men that their family surname are heard or glorified...but the parents are still proud of their sons success... Buhari respects and honour Ngozi okonjo iwela...see how Buhari respects her when she goes to visit Buhari at aso Rock... nigerians were even pleading with Buhari to appoint Ngozi okonjo iwela as his minister of finance

Beating about the bush and ignoring the problem. How can we solve the problem if we won't even acknowledge it?
Let's say your name is Ayodele and your neighbor is named Agu. You sacrifice and raise a great daughter who now marries his son. Everyday you'd be reading in the papers how Agu (your daughter) won this and is appointed to that. How'd you feel? If it were a son you'd be reading your own name, which is extremely satisfying even if nothing else is given to you.

It's a HUGE disadvantage on daughter's and I think we should try find a way to solve it!
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by NaijaCars4sale: 4:52pm On May 16, 2022
Advice him to seek for medical help
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by pfadom: 4:54pm On May 16, 2022
The moman gave birth to what the man supplied. Why's it the headache of the poor woman?
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by psalmz(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2022
dont sha name him gaybriel,cos he has 6 females already ahead,tendency of having a female behaviour is high .
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Light78: 4:56pm On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

Tell him to read this:

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by PointZerom: 5:02pm On May 16, 2022
einsteine:

A "man" who has two X chromosomes is a woman. Some men may have trisomy (an extra X chromosome along with the normal XY) but they are infertile.

In summary, there is no man that has only X chromosomes.

Stop making blind argument, you can Google it out. Some don't HV it, some there's are not active. These are cases we have handled.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by armyofone(m): 5:16pm On May 16, 2022
This kind men - their children doesn't have food to eat or good upbringing. He be busy getting mad and angry for his sheer stupidity.
His mind is preoccupied with copulation.

Who birth six children in this century? I guess he is an educated illiterate.

I don't like ladies who can't say "no" and enough is enough.
Next you know, they are sourcing the poor kids to this aunt and that uncle to raise because of not enough money for food to feed them.

Op, tell your friend he is a bush man!
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by vickydevoka(m): 5:33pm On May 16, 2022
candidladyTemp:
Your friend should be happy he got no male child

Having six blessing is something one should be happy bout. Imagine having six kids all boys. °•°what a curse•••° God forbid I'd sacrifice em to the gods of the land. Even one sef I'd sacrifice him

How can one be praying to have a fruitless tree after having six fruitful beings

Ba lafia for your friend
I pray God gives you no male child.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by BRATISLAVA: 5:34pm On May 16, 2022
grin With the angle he gave, there is a worse/more evil angle to it. Prostitution isn't the worst thing that could happen to a child.

Kajaard:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

Brati cheesy
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by meobizy(f): 5:36pm On May 16, 2022
He’s likely a multimillionaire in this era where children are birthed in twos, threes and at most four.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by PoliteActivist: 5:39pm On May 16, 2022
Light78:

Tell him to read this:

Partial knowledge is a not good.
Did you read these below?

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Papichulostunne(m): 5:54pm On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

He shpuld continue to shoot his shot.. Maybe after a dozen girls a boy with close the door to the kpunani
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by gfelo(m): 6:09pm On May 16, 2022
The man has nothing to worry abt, he just want to create problem where there is no problem, must he have a male child?
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by BUXOMEBONY(f): 6:15pm On May 16, 2022
Your friend needs to work harder.All he needs now is money to take care of his girls.

His desperation for a boy will eventually land him into very serious trouble that he might not get out of it alive.

What a mentality in this age and time when future is female now.

He needs reorientation .

He will get to know how blessed he is later in life.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by gudugudumeje: 6:24pm On May 16, 2022
Let him get the formula for boy child making. Call 08055470825.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Elsueno: 6:30pm On May 16, 2022

what's dis obsession a about a male child?

if I intend to have four kids & they all turned out to be females, they are still my children & would love them with all my heart..

To me, as long as u are my kid, it doesn't matter what ur birth gender is
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Elsueno: 6:32pm On May 16, 2022
Papichulostunne:

He shpuld continue to shoot his shot.. Maybe after a dozen girls a boy with close the door to the kpunani

I know someone who kept trying till d 13th female kid.....Still no male even after marrying another wife sef grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by hapheeyxz: 6:38pm On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by stansaintly(m): 6:41pm On May 16, 2022
Na you need help pass. The six female children no be children again?
Who told you that until your so called friend has a male child that's when he or she will have children?

Children you may not know their way about if you close your eyes tomorrow.

Nwa bu Nwa, just train your child(ren) well and you will be grateful tomorrow irrespective of their gender

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

If Only Parents Can Heed To This Advice!!! / After 46 Years Of Marriage, 84-year-old Man Pays His Wife Dowry (Photos) / HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.