Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? (34865 Views)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Prettygirl200(f): 6:36pm On May 15, 2022
Op we know it's u not your friend. Male or female children are children they are blessings from God so please embrace and love them. U will never know what they will become in future God has a reason for everything he might give u a male child that will be a problem to u later on. So don't complained love and care for your kids pls.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by chariisGRACE(m): 6:38pm On May 15, 2022
If not for prick, what differentiates a male child from a female?

34.262% of overpopulation down south is caused by reasonings like this.

That is why I love the Kalabari people, they do not place male children on pedestals. Even if the only child of a Kalabari man is a female, man would be happy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 15, 2022
candidladyTemp:
Your friend should be happy he got no male child

Having six blessing is something one should be happy bout. Imagine having six kids all boys. °•°what a curse•••° God forbid I'd sacrifice em to the gods of the land. Even one sef I'd sacrifice him

How can one be praying to have a fruitless tree after having six fruitful beings

Ba lafia for your friend
Are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by VlamesIffect(f): 7:16pm On May 15, 2022
Omo 6 girls? grin grin

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Okay o

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Ishilove: 7:18pm On May 15, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

Is it even possible to have up to six kids without having a male child?

I have a friend, who wanted to have only 4 kids. He's now counting six and will count more because he has refused to have a male child.

When the wife gave birth to the fifth child, then my friend was very anxious to having a male child. But as soon as the news got to him that his wife gave birth to another female child, he send a message to his wife at the hospital not to come to his house with the child. He said his wife has a curse on her, that is why she refused to give birth to a male child. We had to beg him before he allowed his wife home.

The issure now is that his wife just gave birth to the sixth child again today, and another female child. He his just very confused right now.

He just told me now that people says the fault his not from her wife but rather on his side. And he want me to help him on what the problem is.

Pls nlanders, what do you think is the problem, and how can he give birth to a male child?
My towns man gave birth to 18 girls from 4 women. He later did a ritual called 'changing of leg' and thereafter had 3 boys or so.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 15, 2022
Ur friends husband is the reason y they keep having girl children,stop forcing the sex of a child and be free...male and female are d same 2 me no difference that's just what u need. Someone i know did scan and was telling people she was having a boy her husband made it a form of greeting and laslas na girl,ur friend made a mistake she should cursion her husband his mentality is what is causing all this things dey happen sha.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by juman(m): 7:32pm On May 15, 2022
Easy to have child of your choice either male or female.
Go and meet expert.
I think it does not cost up to four hundred thousand naira.
Do you remember one yoruba ex minister with three boys (triplet), he got them through that method.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by oshonwambada: 7:33pm On May 15, 2022
Notyourtype:
Please, if there is any trick in having a male child, as that is what he is saying now. That people are telling him that there is a method for a male child, and that the method he was told gave him the sixth female child. I really want to help him. What ever thing u tell me is what i will tell him. Thanks
There is no human made sure method.He should be grateful to God Almighty for the six girls and they will fill the gap of what a male child would have done for him and his wife.That is my belief
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by juman(m): 7:34pm On May 15, 2022
Female children are better.
He should thank his God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:36pm On May 15, 2022
Your friend have Y chromosome

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by obinna58(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2022
He should stop fvcking like a puccy
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Proton99: 7:53pm On May 15, 2022
There are people who would be eternally grateful to have just one of the six he has. Tell him he has more than he has not.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by oshonwambada: 7:56pm On May 15, 2022
candidladyTemp:
Your friend should be happy he got no male child

Having six blessing is something one should be happy bout. Imagine having six kids all boys. °•°what a curse•••° God forbid I'd sacrifice em to the gods of the land. Even one sef I'd sacrifice him

How can one be praying to have a fruitless tree after having six fruitful beings

Ba lafia for your friend
Attention seeker.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by oshonwambada: 7:57pm On May 15, 2022
Blunttruth:

Your friend produces mostly female sperm cells than male. Same applies for men whose wives jeep having only boys. The only vway to be certain it will be a male is through IVF, sex selection.
Female children are a blessing. He should be happy with what God has given him. Train the kids like men.
On point
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by tayo60(f): 8:13pm On May 15, 2022
Tell him to get a second wife
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Omoluabi16(m): 8:25pm On May 15, 2022
People still dey hustle for 'male heir' in this day and time?
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by WantsandMore: 8:29pm On May 15, 2022
Here we are again, the age old Male child preference brouhaha. Careful what you wish for while grateful @ what you have.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Jmichael1(m): 8:39pm On May 15, 2022
Dis life no realy balance....
my mum give birth to 5 children(all boys),she always pray to have jst one girl,bt NO WAY.....

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Jmichael1(m): 8:41pm On May 15, 2022
VlamesIffect:
Omo 6 girls? grin grin

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Okay o

i jst pray make high no kill their father wen those girl grow up,bcus girls wahala pass boys own.....
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Jmichael1(m): 8:44pm On May 15, 2022
aktolly54:
Tell your friend to impregnate someone outside and promise God that he will not neglect those girls at home for any reason

wat of if the outside one still born girl?

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by VlamesIffect(f): 8:46pm On May 15, 2022
Jmichael1:

i jst pray make high no kill their father wen those girl grow up,bcus girls wahala pass boys own.....

My brother. No be easy something. 6 daughters no b beans o
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Johnboom: 8:47pm On May 15, 2022
Is a game of chance. Probability is half. But he can do this, let him stop eating sugary thing, he should not wear tight pants and he should make love to his wife around ovulation time This will help Y chromosome to outsmart X However everything still depends on God factor. I am too lazy to type you may call me on 08032781837.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by ntipro: 8:51pm On May 15, 2022
Many women have died because of the pressure of birthing a boy.

May that woman receive sense and leave now before it's too late.

That man is evil. God will surely purnish him

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Admiral49(m): 9:58pm On May 15, 2022
Tell am to go LORD'S CHOSEN MIRACLE DEY HAPPEN THERE

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Harrykn: 11:05pm On May 15, 2022
Where our darling Nairaland pastor?
Food don ready , let's pray!!
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Nobody: 12:46am On May 16, 2022
Girls are nuh children ni? The fault is from the mumu man dropping X instead of the Y chromosome, yet blaming the innocent shima that doesn't even have any Y chromosome to drop.. ignorant mofo.

E geh one mr igbinoba for my street laidah with this same "looking for boy" issue... Nobody tell am bfr he stop after the wife dropped the 5th geh grin
Useless Nigerians looking for what is nuh lost.
LITE up my KPOLI in Pizz
WTF MAN
cool

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Wuminity(f): 6:56am On May 16, 2022
GOFRONT:
Where is wuminity when you need her most.

Wumi, pls come and help a fellow out

Smile,,,,
This should help.
https://www.nairaland.com/3985108/menstrual-cycle-ovulation-period....married-ones

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Kobojunkie: 7:01am On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Hello Guys,

Is it even possible to have up to six kids without having a male child?

I have a friend, who wanted to have only 4 kids. He's now counting six and will count more because he has refused to have a male child.
He has 6 children , how old are they? Does he make enough to cater sufficiently for the six or is he blindly consumed by his selfish desire for a male child that he does not see he may already have exceeded his weight class? undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Kobojunkie: 7:05am On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
the first should be 8years now
The first child is only 8 years of age yet he already has six children? In the year 2022, with the economy the way it is, you actually came here to ask advice for such a person rather than advice him to cut his loses and get a vasectomy instead? undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Kayberg: 7:32am On May 16, 2022
toujurs:
grin grin Oga scientist, dey calm down abeg. Wahala no too much like this. See calculation ontop male child. So after this whole brain cracking to solve a simultaneous equation, Baba will still go and add pressure in the other room, Make una dey pity men o. Haba

What's difficult in that?
When he's ready to have a male child, he'll take to advise.
Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by Kayberg: 7:33am On May 16, 2022
Exkandayee:
Shut up oga,if you talk rubbish again I'll slap from my house,, okoko
You that needs slap is talking of slapping someone. Ignorance is your watchword.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by aktolly54(m): 7:53am On May 16, 2022
Jmichael1:

wat of if the outside one still born girl?
the only thing can make that happen is that husband family (op friend) are all Boyz without girls then those Boyz will boy girls most among their children.

Try outside first and let's wait n see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old / Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy / HIKMA ATANDA: Missing Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.