Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri (47290 Views)

Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test / Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures / Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by blackjack21(m): 10:56am On May 16, 2022
leofab:
It is a phase; some 400yrs ago Europeans were in this stage that Africans are today.. the dark age..

There is no giant leap in consciousness, every step must be taken along the way.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Javalist: 12:15pm On May 16, 2022
Cutehector:
where have you seen christians in modern day times killing any muslim for blaspheming against Jesus?

That's not the concern. The question here is about what punishment your scriptures prescribe about blasphemy.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by indigenous234(f): 12:28pm On May 16, 2022
Aremson14:

Nawa o.... simple Google Islamic golden age ,read small eh...

When your BS is called out for what it is, just accept and move on. They're hard copy books to back up my assertion. In this internet age, google is your friend. Instead of asking Islam golden age, why not ask the origin of particular things or inventions that are all lumped up and credited to Islam or Arabs.

I repeat again, Islam or the Arabs didn't give the world the numerals neither did they give the world the first University. If you say so, that's total BS.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by leofab(f): 12:45pm On May 16, 2022
Bestbeelieve:
thisis the tech age!so we have to wait another 400yrs for Africa to get it right kwa wise up!!!
see this Behind-savage.. take a look at your life.. if everything of foreign origin is taken away from you.. then picture your self and that’s exactly where you are mentally.. it’s like wearing a chimp all sort of apparels; but the chimp will always remain a chimp..
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by leofab(f): 12:46pm On May 16, 2022
blackjack21:

There is no giant leap in consciousness, every step must be taken along the way.
exactly.. we might shine outwardly but deep down mentally we have to pass through those stages.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Javalist: 12:53pm On May 16, 2022
IamMobisola:

If you want to quote the Bible, next time read and understand before quoting.
That quote you mentioned was a law made from the Old Testament by mere men not God himself. There were lots of attrocities committed in the Old Testaments by men and that was why God brought Jesus in the New Testament to Teach men the way of God.
And when Jesus came, he gave new doctrines, one of which was “If you get slapped on one cheek, turn the other”. He said we should love our neighbors as ourselves, he said we should not kill or commit evil.

First of all, the Old Testament was the Law of Moses who was not just a "mere man" as you termed it. Moses was a Prophet and spokesman of God who spoke the words of God directly as you would find the phrase "thus says the Lord" severally throughout the old testament which is to tell you that the Old Testament is actually the words of God in true Christian belief.

Again, in Matthew 5:17-20, Jesus mentioned that he did not come to abolish the law of Moses or writings of other Prophets. Rather, he added that he came to accomplished their purpose.

So by this narration, Christians still live by both testaments if they truly want to follow the teachings of Jesus. The Christians do not have any devine instructions to ditch Moses laws found in the Old Testament in the Book of Liviticus 24:16 about blasphemy. Another least of the reasons is that the Old Testament is still part of the Christian Bible, if it was irrelevant, it wouldn't be part of it anymore.

I'm still open to more clarifications and explanations as I only started studying the Bible as a Muslim some 9 years ago while at the NYSC camp in Cross River. However, please do know that I did not start studying the Bible yesterday, I've gathered some considerate level of experience with it over the span of those 9 years.

Thank you.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:07pm On May 16, 2022
But why are Muslims in UAE not like this sect of morons and buffoons parading themselves as Muslims.

Civilization is really a welcome development than the darkness in Northern Nigeria....

But as una dey kill for North, remember your brothers in other parts of Nigeria are not safe .
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Cutehector(m): 1:56pm On May 16, 2022
Javalist:

That's not the concern. The question here is about what punishment your scriptures prescribe about blasphemy.
there is a new testament My dear, the new testament preaches Love and forgiveness. It preaches Loving our neighbor just as we Love Ourselves.

Something you muslims should imbibe.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by paix(m): 2:18pm On May 16, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
My plan now. I no fit kill myself
But can you commit suicide?
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by KADIRISALIFU(m): 2:25pm On May 16, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
Islam is really bad!
stop insulting islamic religion please
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by KADIRISALIFU(m): 2:30pm On May 16, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section

Nairaland mod are Muslims
just live them they lack sense
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Blakjewelry(m): 2:55pm On May 16, 2022
leofab:
It is a phase; some 400yrs ago Europeans were in this stage that Africans are today.. the dark age..
Yep but if you fail to learn from the failures of others, then you will never grow. Till date we still love copying the odd side of civilization
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Aremson14(m): 3:09pm On May 16, 2022
indigenous234:

When your BS is called out for what it is, just accept and move on. They're hard copy books to back up my assertion. In this internet age, google is your friend. Instead of asking Islam golden age, why not ask the origin of particular things or inventions that are all lumped up and credited to Islam or Arabs.

I repeat again, Islam or the Arabs didn't give the world the numerals neither did they give the world the first University. If you say so, that's total BS.
History is ur problem abi, okay.... let me come down to ur level google Mohamed Salah if u don't like that name Mohammed Ali if u don't like that one Malcom X pick any one u like. If this doest change ur mind which I believe will not cause u have this prejudice b4 now and have been hoping for something lyk this to happen so u can gas light the situation cause of the hatred u have towards Muslims b4 now .
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by OgaTheTop2: 3:39pm On May 16, 2022
KADIRISALIFU:
stop insulting islamic religion please
Not an insult. It is what it is. The whole world knows this fact undecided
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Thomasankara(m): 4:44pm On May 16, 2022
leofab:
Say northern Nigeria, not the whole Nigeria is in dark age
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Bestbeelieve: 5:56pm On May 16, 2022
leofab:
see this Behind-savage.. take a look at your life.. if everything of foreign origin is taken away from you.. then picture your self and that’s exactly where you are mentally.. it’s like wearing a chimp all sort of apparels; but the chimp will always remain a chimp..
its not only those who roam the streets who are mad!!! i can tell the kind of life you are living! dont worry bout mine!! im living the life! Foo1
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by malvisguy212: 5:59pm On May 16, 2022
lebete3000:

Haa, Southerners are actually more foolish than I thought.

Zamfara that was the first state to execute someone under the Sharia law.

It's too early in the morning for foolish talks abeg.
Kai. NE Dan arewa ne . born and brought up here. sokoto is not a Sharia state. you can argue from now till your phone battery off.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by lebete3000: 6:11pm On May 16, 2022
malvisguy212:
Kai. NE Dan arewa ne . born and brought up here. sokoto is not a Sharia state. you can argue from now till your phone battery off.

Ba Dan arewa ne.
Dan iska ne...
Shege banza...
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Thomas464: 6:05am On May 17, 2022
May God have mercy on this Islamic killers. I don't even believe that Islam is a religion of peace. If Allah is the true and living God, I don't think He would and ask anyone to kill on his behalf but if he's not the living God, he can continue in line with his killing. After all Muhammad already said said he will fill hell with his followers. "And if we had willed, We could have given every soul its guidance, but the word from Me will come into effect [that] "I will surely fill Hell with jinn and people all together" surah 32:13. We must see the truth for ourselves because these mindless killers get their mandate from their prophet
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by igbesachick: 8:16am On May 17, 2022
leofab:

400 years ago, Newton has founded modern physics and has first studied calculus . when were white men as backward as aftican ?
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by leofab(f): 11:56am On May 17, 2022
igbesachick:

400 years ago, Newton has founded modern physics and has first studied calculus . when were white men as backward as aftican ?

when they were wedging wars in the name of religion just like communist China is doing to Uyghur Muslims in their country..
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by igbesachick: 1:50pm On May 17, 2022
leofab:
when they were wedging wars in the name of religion just like communist China is doing to Uyghur Muslims in their country..

you do realize you N word are as a vermin as indian and muslim ? yes, we east asian and caucasian will join hands to put you down and away , you think we will sympathize with you when you are slaves ?

you need to thank your white master for their gifts as democracy and english language. dont bite the hand that feeds you . be a good dog to your master.

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by leofab(f): 6:36pm On May 17, 2022
igbesachick:

you do realize you N word are as a vermin as indian and muslim ? yes, we east asian and caucasian will join hands to put you down and away , you think we will sympathize with you when you are slaves ?

you need to thank your white master for their gifts as democracy and english language. dont bite the hand that feeds you . be a good dog to your master.
almost very urban places in China is writing in both mandarin and English.. thanks your Europeans masters who liberated China from the clutches of Japanese. But ungrateful China would have still be under Japanese rule.. be thankful to the Americans and the British

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by HaychB(f): 8:02pm On May 17, 2022
Cutehector:
but if you claim that the islam religion does not support it, why then is it in the Koran?

Why do the talibans in Afghanistan also kill the "infidels"

Lemme ask you a question, aren't there extremist christians who misinterprete the Bible? Same goes for the Quran. The Book says one thing, they capitalize only on that particular sentence and don't go further to read the end of it.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by HaychB(f): 8:04pm On May 17, 2022
Cutehector:
do you believe that non muslims should be killed if they dont believe in islam?
See ba, killing a person even mistakenly has its penalties in Islam, talk more of intentionally. I am yet to read or come across a rule where non muslims are to be killed for blasphemy. The rule applies to a muslim, and even so, there are rules, a panel of judges, and a whole lotta steps before that judgement is carried out. The Prophet was insulted and maltreated in his time, by those who didn't believe him, but I haven't come across any verse that said he retaliated by killing them. Extremists or half baked literates of the religion are fond of misinterpreting verses of the Quran.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by HaychB(f): 8:08pm On May 17, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Are you sure about this?
But why are majority of you guys silent? No condemnation of any sort.
Sure about what exactly, the fact that killing is bad or that there are ignorant people using selfish interest and half baked knowledge to do what they like?
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Cutehector(m): 8:57pm On May 17, 2022
HaychB:

Lemme ask you a question, aren't there extremist christians who misinterprete the Bible? Same goes for the Quran. The Book says one thing, they capitalize only on that particular sentence and don't go further to read the end of it.
do you see extremist christians killing christians for blasphemy? Or cutting off the limbs of another christian for stealing?
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:19am On May 18, 2022
HaychB:

Sure about what exactly, the fact that killing is bad or that there are ignorant people using selfish interest and half baked knowledge to do what they like?
I was actually
Surprised that your own mentality is quite
profoundly different from their irrational herd mentality. The problem afflicting these people is impressionable dogmatism, they are determined not to question anything for deeper knowledge or understanding. They swallow everything they learnt from parents and teachers wholesale.

Why black man is stucked forever in backwardness is bcoz to them any attempt to question is abomination, taboo, Haram whatever.

The other race on the other hand try their best to question nearly everything leading to further improvement in every facet of life and thus their incredible advancement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead / Why You Must Avoid Carryovers At All Cost As An Undergraduate / Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.