Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri (47272 Views)

Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test / Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures / Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by rigarmortis: 6:35am On May 16, 2022
Bandits and Boko are wrecking havoc over there but no problem, until you "touch" uncle moh
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by deflover(m): 6:36am On May 16, 2022
Blakjewelry:
Maybe the whole south should insult the prophet so that the whole North will rise up against the south and there you have it split

nice idea
we do dis and they will allow us go
oil and VAT from the south will be rejected
they will have their Islamic republic

1 Like

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by johnnychuks(m): 6:36am On May 16, 2022
UKusedBoyfriend:
Imagine the blood thirsty bast*rd saying he cried cause he was not there at the killing of Deborah. The funny thing is that Southerners living there will see all these and still stay there as if their placentas were buried there.
don't mind the idiots, they are seeing the hand writing on the wall, still remain in a useless land that everything there is not balance, even the atmosphere is unsalve too.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Antilslaam: 6:37am On May 16, 2022
Which kind bloody religion is this, killing innocent people for one silly messenger called muhammad
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Guyman02: 6:37am On May 16, 2022
Foolishbuhari:
Can't we lure such hate propagators down south and deal with them in the language they understand?

I particularly asked some on Twitter to meet me in the DM so we can meet make I do them strong thing but dem no gree.

The one when I go hold ehn when I through with am e no go fit shout Allahu-akbar again. Mad terrorists!

They only act in areas where they are majority, in areas where they are minority they will claim that Allah said in the Koran that anyone who kills a human being unjustly has killed the whole of humanity. Hypocrites!

3 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by NairaMaster1(m): 6:37am On May 16, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Christians, prepare to defend yourselves. And send the ones who threaten your peace to their creator speedily. undecided

While are these girls insulting their Muhammed? Can't they mind their business?
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Aremson14(m): 6:40am On May 16, 2022
Skyview01:

And Hitler was shouting praise Jesus while killing the Jews. These Terorists are faithful muslims who always quote from the Quoran and chant "Allau Akbar" before committing their darstardy acts.
Not all muslims are terrorists, i have very good muslim friends but Islam has an element capable of radicalization and creating terrorist in the process.
The lady that was killed in Sokoto was killed by Faithful Muslims on behalf of Prophet Muhamad(SAW).
The individuals supporting the killers are defending the Quran and do not see anything wrong in killing Debora.
Aya,,,, No o Hitler did not target Jews at all, he was only targeting Christians only. Infact there were no concentration camps.... so it is only when somebody is shouting I am doing this because of this u take note.... last last no be una fault sha,,,,from secondary skul to higher institutions its a disaster... no wonder ASUU Is always on strike
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Aremson14(m): 6:42am On May 16, 2022
OtemAtum:
This looks more like preventive measures and self defence to me.

Islam is like tears in his eyes. Wiping it off with handkerchief on his mind.
Honestly no difference btw the Southern barbarians and the northern barbarians... so all of una just da find excuse to kill each othe
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Zulu2022: 6:42am On May 16, 2022
Y not Christain strt there own killing,than wait till Jesus com
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Aremson14(m): 6:45am On May 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Did Hitler ever claim any of what he did was in behalf of God or in God's name? undecided

Learn to read the room! undecided
What room... Infact there was nothing like concentration camps, Jews were never targeted, Jews never ran for their lives from Germany..... small Wikipedia una suppose search.... at least try and know little of the history of the earth... Aren't u guys curious at all
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:47am On May 16, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
My plan now. I no fit kill myself
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by a2d3rew(m): 6:47am On May 16, 2022
To go where? War will start there,u know how many Christians study there? 45 percent,
Uselessness and stupidity everywhere,
If I die,I dei, soldier go soldier come.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Kobojunkie: 6:48am On May 16, 2022
Aremson14:

What room... Infact there was nothing like concentration camps, Jews were never targeted, Jews never ran for their lives from Germany..... small Wikipedia una suppose search.... at least try and know little of the history of the earth... Aren't u guys curious at all
What are you rambling about now? undecided

Again, my response to you is Hitler, in all he did and wrote, never once posited that he did not for the Chrisian God or that Christianity had anything to do with what he did. He essentially owned his wickedness. undecided

Can the same be said of those who lynched this innocent girl or those out there protesting their arrest? undecided

1 Like

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Aremson14(m): 6:48am On May 16, 2022
indigenous234:

Mr Authority, the numerals we're using was not invented by the Arabs. You should study harder. The Indians should get credit for that. Though the English got it from ancient Sumaria, it wasn't an indigenous invention for the Sumarians. They copied the Indians. It's called Hindu-Arab numerals for a reason. Secondly, the first University is not in anyway credited to the Arabs. You mean ancient Egypt were Arabians?

There's something to credit the Arabians for though. As the gifted the world a true and practical definition of the word terrorism using Islam as a potent tool.
Nawa o.... simple Google Islamic golden age ,read small eh...
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Aremson14(m): 6:49am On May 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What are you rambling about now? undecided

Again, my response to you is Hitler, in all he did and wrote, never once posited that he did not for the Chrisian God or that Christianity had anything to do with what he did. He essentially owned his wickedness. undecided
Na d same thing we da talk... Hitler is not a christian he was a Muslim... he never targeted Jews.... I used to think southerners were a bit more educated... but e b lyk na half education all of una get.... so ur problem is what people where shouting b4 a crime was committed
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Kobojunkie: 6:52am On May 16, 2022
Aremson14:

Na d same thing we da talk... Hitler is not a christian he was a Muslim... he never targeted Jews
Pay attention! We are not saying the same things at all. undecided

These men that lynched this gal claimed they did it for Muhammeds sake. Those protesting their arrest claim it was all to the glory of Mohammed. Even online hundreds of Muslims have claimed it was all for the sake of Mohammed. How does any of this compare to Hitler who never mentioned God or any association with him?, undecided
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Leo588(m): 6:58am On May 16, 2022
Touches!? ���
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Soukiss(m): 6:58am On May 16, 2022
Hausa people that are slave to the folani ppl.have wake up with there religion of pice
.na who do us this thing oh GOD
Y you join us with this animal ppl.

Just think and see a world without Muslim .na paradise
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by erubati: 6:59am On May 16, 2022
IamMobisola:

What is this one saying?
Your religion is killing innocent people and have been killing innocent people for years. Your religion has turned to terrorists and you dare call that ‘Light’?
Yeah.noor Al a n Noor.
It's light upon light that nobody can extinguish

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by SmartyPants(m): 7:00am On May 16, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
Why didn't the imaginery christ protect the lady shocked

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?
Thessalonians 3:3

I left Xtianity because I realized it's rubbish.
What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

I left religion for you!!! Ath3ism all the way

Before any rotten brain qoute me, see my signature..... grin

You've been frothing at the lips since Deborah was killed. What is it?

Why are you so desperate for attention? Has anyone stopped you from enjoying your atheism in peace?

This issue is about murder and getting the government to hold the murderers accountable.

Have some sense and stop this attention-seeking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Aremson14(m): 7:00am On May 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Pay attention! We are not saying the same things at all. undecided

These men that lynched this gal claimed they did it for Muhammeds sake. Those protesting their arrest claim it was all to the glory of Mohammed. Even online hundreds of Muslims have claimed it was all for the sake of Mohammed. How does any of this compare to Hitler who never mentioned God or any association with him?, undecided
Nawa o e no supposed hard reach like this.... if person x goes to the market today and shout Jesus christ and starts fighting or Killing everyone..... person Y goes to the market and kills only Jews and others but did not say anythin ..... person x is definitely a christian fighting for his God. Then person Y isn't killing for anything from ur theory. Nawa o
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by erubati: 7:01am On May 16, 2022
ebenice:
you should be ashamed

Cover your face in big Shame
No,cus am not ashamed of my religion.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Kobojunkie: 7:01am On May 16, 2022
Aremson14:

Nawa o e no supposed hard reach like this.... if person x goes to the market today and shout Jesus christ and starts fighting or Killing everyone..... person Y goes to the market and kills only Jews and others but did not say anythin ..... person x is definitely a christian fighting for his God. Then person Y isn't killing for anything from ur theory. Nawa o
Again .... Pay attention! We are not saying the same things at all. undecided

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Hanz1: 7:02am On May 16, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section

Nairaland mod are Muslims
Fvck them including Seun the silent hypocrite muslim
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:03am On May 16, 2022
What is it about again ...

He should be arrested immediately
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by SmartyPants(m): 7:04am On May 16, 2022
Aremson14:

You are unbelievably obtuse.

Muslims kill for their religion and in the name of God.

Hitler killed for his politics and in the name of his own empire.

Your argument is as asinine as suggesting that a muslim armed robber is a terrorist.

Oh and btw, Hitler was't a Christian so rest.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2019/04/20/hitler-hated-judaism-he-loathed-christianity-too/
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by donprinyo(m): 7:08am On May 16, 2022
Israel style ends these nonsense
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:11am On May 16, 2022
leofab:
It is a phase; some 400yrs ago Europeans were in this stage that Africans are today.. the dark age..

if this continues then we would go back to the dark ages for any heretic would be burnt on a stake ! the crusade shall begin on the Cross, The Great purge of the church of England under the authority of her majesty the Queen shall be unleashed on all who attack our faith!
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Aremson14(m): 7:11am On May 16, 2022
SmartyPants:

You are unbelievably obtuse.

Muslims kill for their religion and in the name of God.

Hitler killed for his politics and in the name of his own empire.
Okay, what I'm trying to tell u not until someone spells out what he or she is doing b4 u understand what is going on.... again if person X goes to church1 church2 church 3 and kills worshiping Christians do u need anybody to tell u he is targeting Christians(on futher investigation hitler felt Jews were threat to his Christian faith and it fell on him to defend his people)? What I am trying g to tell u is simple. Because I am bearing John Doe and u are bearing John Doe does not necessarily mean Me and u are the same or think alike... If u can't understand after this we'll I rest my case
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by techWriter3: 7:11am On May 16, 2022
Not getting a somebody is a godsend
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by ikpumbe(m): 7:18am On May 16, 2022
okeysoninv:
They should keep their madness over there . Touch any Igbo man and collect it wotowoto. Ndi ara

I swear. If they touch any Igbo person. We will give it to them in doze

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

NDA Past Questions And Answers | Download Up-to-date Free Past Questions Here / Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta / UNIPORT Ladies Celebrate Their Graduation Wearing Customized Tops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.