Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri (47278 Views)

Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test / Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures / Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Onyi22(f): 11:56pm On May 15, 2022
It will not be well with all Muslims n their followers, Islam is the religion of Killing

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by BlaqT: 11:56pm On May 15, 2022
This people thinks like their ra.m..... tuffiaa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Benitoh: 11:56pm On May 15, 2022
So long as they do not touch and respect prophet MNK no problem.

They should know respect is reciprocal

1 Like

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Benitoh: 11:56pm On May 15, 2022
So long as they do not touch and respect prophet MNK no problem.

They should know respect is reciprocal.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by wisdomkid: 11:56pm On May 15, 2022
Is this not supposed to be against the law?
Or are we ruling and governing ourselves now?

1 Like

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by AngelicBeing: 11:57pm On May 15, 2022
If I have to fight for any Useless and bastard god, I spit into the eyes of such a useless bastard called a god angry

3 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Paulheyman: 11:57pm On May 15, 2022
indigenous234:
No matter the level of education of an average Nigerian Muslim, he is a ticking time bomb. Ready to kill both himself and others for his god.

Know this and know peace.

Boko Haram = Western Education is sinful

1 Like

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by exCHRISTIAN: 11:58pm On May 15, 2022
Why didn't the imaginery christ protect the lady shocked

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?
Thessalonians 3:3

I left Xtianity because I realized it's rubbish.
What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

I left religion for you!!! Ath3ism all the way

Before any rotten brain qoute me, see my signature..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by just2endowed: 11:58pm On May 15, 2022
Seun:
We have received an alarming report about a plan by a religious extremist and potential collaborators to "kill and burn a bitch" in Ramat Polytechnic, Maiduguri. This plan was revealed in a Facebook post written by Muhammad Mustapha Kukawa in Hausa, translated by Facebook:

It reads: "We will do delegations to Ramat Polytechnic later, we will go to the department of SLT to meet the HOD or rector of the school. If there is any situation meet us at the cross of Bolori. We will kill a bitch and burn it"

The Facebook page of Muhammad Mustapha Kukawa contains some disturbing posts in Hausa. In one, he says, "Some Islamic scholars came out saying, taking laws into one's hands is not Islamic teaching. We will not follow you on this one, I swear. We will kill anyone that touches the prophet. Write this and keep it. I cried yesterday. I was so angry and sad because I was not there at the killing place.

In another one, he says, We don't know any government in this country full of injustice. Here are the instructions: anyone who touches the prophet, either a Christian or a Muslim, he should be killed immediately. Don't think there is an authority to come to you, just blame God's judgement on him. cool"

Please if you are a Christian student or staff member of Ramat Polytechnic, particularly a female student or staff member who is disliked by muslims, I would advice you to disappear as soon as you can. If you know anyone who knows anyone in Ramat Polytechnic, please advice them to spread this warning far and wide. The campus security should be vigilant enough to prevent a repeat of what happened in Sokoto.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/abba.muhammadkukawa

Na waoh.... From the nairaland ceo sendinf strong message...
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by just2endowed: 11:59pm On May 15, 2022
wisdomkid:
Is this not supposed to be against the law?
Or are we ruling and governing ourselves now?

Dss should have picked up that lunatics but majority and the oga.s at Dss are all sympathic to this blasphemy. That's why no arrest has been made.

16 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Healthybiz: 12:00am On May 16, 2022
smiley
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by OBALOLA55(m): 12:00am On May 16, 2022
OK
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by chaloskyx: 12:00am On May 16, 2022
What a country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are domed
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Aremson14(m): 12:01am On May 16, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
before this whole Deborah stuff i kept fantasizing about a biological weapon that could wipe out Muslims ,it seems that that vision was giving to me by a divine spirit I must work towards it ,any place designated by Muslims Sha collect it
Seun take note of this also

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by NotoriousBiggyS: 12:03am On May 16, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

And they allow tribalistic comments freely.
All the moderators deserve ban!

Very annoying set of people
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by AbaLion: 12:04am On May 16, 2022
He is an islamist, a government employee, Nigerian ambassador to one of African's Islamic countries. Everything is pointing to the fact that Nigeria is being ambushed by Islamic fundamentalists from the top echelons to the lower rungs in the community.
I might have been carried away by the devious attacks at Osinbajo and RCCG in their efforts to empowering Christians for various political capacities. It is beginning to make a great deal of sense to me that the most effective way of checkmating Islamic fundamentalists both in high and low places is by consciously creating strong forces that could equally withstand or consume the fear mongering conquest of the fundamentalists.
I hope sensible Nigerians would never again fall prey to the negative islamists caimpaigns against RCCG.
Most importantly, I hope the DSS are alive to their duty and hopefully are not sympathetic to islamists creed against the overall interest of Nigeria.

-Lion

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by boxypane(m): 12:05am On May 16, 2022
BobbieZion:
As a Christian from,born and brought up in the North......I am used to all these things, also surprised that some people are surprised.

The average Hausa/Fulani is a ticking time bomb,just waiting for detonation.
People who say all derogatory things about Jews/Christians.
I have read the Koran itself,and going by blasphemy charges,then it is full of blasphemy. It contradicts the core values of Christianity and Christ himself,it is the direct opposite of what the Bible says.
The book says at a time Jews where turned into pigs,it contains the most derogatory statements contained in any book, with the mentions of Jews and Christians written all over it.

NB: The Bible from Genesis to Revelation does not mention... Muslim,Islam or any other religion or Fate.
On point my brother. The level of religious intolerance in this country is getting more chaotic. Youths that should get wisdom only have time for causing violence without a second thought. If there were basic amenities all over the country, Wetin person Dey find go far North?
It’s high time the DSS start siezing this bigots one by one, he has threatened several institutions.

1 Like

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by IDIOTmoderators: 12:05am On May 16, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

Very annoying set of people
My brother I never see this kain people in my life.
Do you know they ban someone for 10 years! Lol... cheesy cheesy as if na on top commenting the person dey feed.

1 Like

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by generalwo(m): 12:06am On May 16, 2022
Instead of police to look for this goat to arrest, they will be chasing 50 naira up and down in traffic.... One day be one day... All hell will be let loose

3 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Aremson14(m): 12:07am On May 16, 2022
My God there are alot of issues out there cancer, natural disasters, famine, poverty... and somehow the most important thing to people right now is Christians vs Muslims war.... indeed Naija is still a developing , underdeveloped nation....The US is developing various techniques of fighting cancer and uae is developing stadiums with cooling systems.... nawa o, who did we offend as Nigerians..... this is an example of what happens when there is systematic failure in the government and people loose trust in them
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:09am On May 16, 2022
Those fools. A prophet or God who can't defend himself is convincingly powerless, needless and useless. A man who will defend a God and cannot/will not defend himself is all-round stupid, useless and senseless. Fuvkin wankers with high-level concentrated idiocy

This goes for y'all soi-disant Christians and Muslims.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Dorwadora(f): 12:09am On May 16, 2022
Eweeh

Dem don delete my comment ooo grin
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Foolishbuhari: 12:11am On May 16, 2022
Can't we lure such hate propagators down south and deal with them in the language they understand?

I particularly asked some on Twitter to meet me in the DM so we can meet make I do them strong thing but dem no gree.

The one when I go hold ehn when I through with am e no go fit shout Allahu-akbar again. Mad terrorists!

11 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Oksman(m): 12:12am On May 16, 2022
phenzy:
Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gunpowder rn

For how many years?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta / NDA Past Questions And Answers | Download Up-to-date Free Past Questions Here / UNIPORT Ladies Celebrate Their Graduation Wearing Customized Tops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.