Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri (47275 Views)

Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test / Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures / Condition Of Murtala Ramat Mohammed College, Yola Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Flappy222: 12:13am On May 16, 2022
Are some people in an haste to meet their maker for God’s sake?!

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by ugotex85: 12:14am On May 16, 2022
If a southerner or a Christian made this kind of post, DSS would have picked him up and charged him to prison. But here is Nigeria where sharia law is placed above civil law, where a particular tribe can kill and get away with it and the government will find a way to cover for them.

Please, we need to set up and sign a petition on REFERENDUM on change.com, this Lord Luggard's forced union must be annulled.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by HaychB(f): 12:16am On May 16, 2022
This is embarrassing to read as a muslim. The religion in no way does not support this, but what do i expect from a bunch of half-baked illiterates. If we are truly to practice what the religion preaches, no one is pure or saint enough to dish out such harsh judgement. Mistakenly causing the death of a human has its penalties, not to talk of intentionally killing someone. Extremists are present in all religion, judging the general by the actions of a few is hypocritical

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by chronique(m): 12:16am On May 16, 2022
Aremson14:

Seun take note of this also
I don't think he means Muslims should be wiped off. I think he's referring to those fanatics who go about killing in the name of Allah. They are actually potential boko haram members and should actually be wiped off the surface of the earth if there's an opportunity to do it. Most of us have Muslim friends and business partners we get along with and we have no issues. But you see those fanatics, they should be exterminated asap or else, they would set the country up in flames.

6 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:16am On May 16, 2022
Too much problems.

When are this two religions going to start killing themselves.

Need to be recording scores with Microsoft excel
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by izubext007: 12:17am On May 16, 2022
Biafra comes to mind
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Omoluabi16(m): 12:19am On May 16, 2022
Your Quran said don't kill
Your scholars said don't kill.
But they still want to kill. I wonder under whose authority.They are just running mad.

P.s. Tensions are high. We shouldn't deliberately escalate things going about daring or insulting their religion. It would solve nothing. Everybody knows daft they could be.

2 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Moneyboyz: 12:19am On May 16, 2022
The slowpoke cried because he wasn't there to kill and burn the lady with them.

This is what you get when you encourage people to go to Muslim schools instead of learning humanity core values from schools.

What do you expect from someone who went to an Islamic school to study Arabic? To be a doctor, engineer or scientist?
No he or she graduates to become a nuisance to the society at large with nothing but Mayhem to offer.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by richmanrichard: 12:23am On May 16, 2022
HaychB:
This is embarrassing to read as a muslim. The religion in no way does not support this, but what do i expect from a bunch of half-baked illiterates. If we are truly to practice what the religion preaches, no one is pure or saint enough to dish out such harsh judgement. Mistakenly causing the death of a human has its penalties, not to talk of intentionally killing someone. Extremists are present in all religion, judging the general by the actions of a few is hypocritical
well said but I have never heard a christian killed a Muslim because he or she blasphamed against Jesus.its always Muslims doing d killings

11 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by ceejay80s(m): 12:23am On May 16, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Christians, prepare to defend yourselves. And send the ones who threaten your peace to their creator speedily. undecided
simple
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Aremson14(m): 12:23am On May 16, 2022
Omoluabi16:
Your Quran said don't kill
Your scholars said don't kill.
But they still want to kill. I wonder under whose authority.They are just running mad.
I just can't understand what is happening. All I see is failure from government to so called religious leader who does nothing but instigate violence
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:24am On May 16, 2022
chronique:

I don't think he means Muslims should be wiped off. I think he's referring to those fanatics who go about killing in the name of Allah. They are actually potential boko haram members and should actually be wiped off the surface of the earth if there's an opportunity to do it. Most of us have Muslim friends and business partners we get along with and we have no issues. But you see those fanatics, they should be exterminated asap or else, they would set the country up in flames.

When you also wipe them off, what makes you different from those that killed Deborah?

Technically, you both share same ideology.

1 Like

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Aremson14(m): 12:25am On May 16, 2022
chronique:

He said what he said. This is enough to be taken up by the security agents also

1 Like

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by enemachris(m): 12:27am On May 16, 2022
Religion in Africa is like giving a gun to an untrained miscreant, he will blow up himself and everyone around him. It's so pathetic.

5 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by HaychB(f): 12:31am On May 16, 2022
richmanrichard:
well said but I have never heard a christian killed a Muslim because he or she blasphamed against Jesus.its always Muslims doing d killings
Like i said, extremists, half-baked illiterates

1 Like

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Terrence99: 12:32am On May 16, 2022
These Almajiri killers need to be shot with live bullets. If they kill like 500 of them, Allah would be pleased.
Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by doggedfighter(f): 12:33am On May 16, 2022
HaychB:

Keep quiet.

Who's judging can't you see the actions of the majority of your people.

Not remorseful even threatening to kill more.

11 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Aremson14(m): 12:34am On May 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

Keep quiet.

Who's judging can't you see the actions of the majority of your people.

Not remorseful even threatening to kill more.

Majority tongue, how many Muslims do u know?

2 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by HaychB(f): 12:35am On May 16, 2022
Astar007:

Islam is a satanic religion, once you read dat book called Koran, demons enter u..the earlier you know the better for u
I guess I'm in need of an exorcism, name the time and place oh learned one #incase you didn't get it, the pun was definitely intended

1 Like

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Crenzywilliams(m): 12:36am On May 16, 2022
Since we don't observe the same constitution as they do why are we still together as a country, lets all come together and tell ourselves the truth, this thing called Nigeria isn't working.

2 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by AbokiWithAttitu: 12:36am On May 16, 2022
Hmm YOU CRIED BECAUSE YOU ARENT AT LYNCHING SCENE! rabid Barbaric Islamic Extremist on the loose

3 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Ayomide002: 12:36am On May 16, 2022
It’s not just Africa. I relayed what happened to my Asian friend, he was begging me not to complete the statement ‘who the hell is Muhammed’. He told me of how he can do anything to protect the name of Muhammed.

Then, I fear for Islam. I have an atheist flatmate who was a Muslim. He said he would be killed if they get to know at home that he’s no longer a Muslim.

How did human being get to the point of destroying humanity for eternity that probably doesn’t exist or no one is certain of?

10 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by doggedfighter(f): 12:37am On May 16, 2022
Aremson14:

Majority tongue, how many Muslims do u know?

You guys can kill without chill.

They teach you how to kill.

3 Likes

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by J3susFr3ak: 12:39am On May 16, 2022
enemachris:
Religion in Africa is like giving a gun to an untrained miscreant, he will blow up himself and everyone around him. It's so pathetic.

Dude...ask yourself this question: Which religion has advanced an elevated form of critical thinking in which verifiable Truth can be obtained by separating the spheres of the Secular and Spiritual and closely examined based on the structures of principles and supporting material proofs?

And why has the Christianity enlightened every single culture and civilization on this very planet with this civilizing type of Wisdom? (Most African cultures only got their native languages in writing through the Bible first....as with all other major cultures on earth).

And why do you think the South and the Christian Middle Belt have an advantage when it comes to analytical skills and a greater confidence in sensing and parsing the challenges of the real world and what their solutions demands.

A particular Islamic Religion think Sharia is the answer...yet like their kinsfolk in the Middle East...they are the most confused and brainwashed people on the planet. They are indeed to be ....pitied.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri by Idaytesj29(m): 12:39am On May 16, 2022
chronique:

Then we are all violent. No one has the right to take anyone's life. Unless a crime has been committed and a competent court of law has heard the case and judgement passed accordingly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta / NDA Past Questions And Answers | Download Up-to-date Free Past Questions Here / UNIPORT Ladies Celebrate Their Graduation Wearing Customized Tops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.