Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Guys Have U Had Similar Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have U Had Similar Experience (744 Views)

Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Have U Had Similar Experience by temiade(f): 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2011
I know someone dat snatched her bestfriend's fiance from her just few months to the wedding.
I am ashamed to say it was a cousin of mine sha(my family is soo big), but a very distant cousin. This is what
happened: my cousin's friend was from a very strict muslim background, but her fiance ignored dis and
went to her father's big bash (70th bday) with a car full of alcohol and not only dat, he got drunk. The father
was sooo pissed off that this is d type of guy dat his daughter brought home and they had already met him as
her fiance, etc, so he insulted d guy and told him to get out of d party. The guy got pissed off too. Then my cousin, being
the best friend of the girl started going to his place to beg him on behalf of her friend, Well, dey married within a year.
FUnny thing is her younger sister did somethg similar too (that is, my younger cousin), What happened with that one was this:
d younger sister was at home one day, and d fiance of her elder sister's friend came to their place to
tell d older sister somthgs regarding the planned wedding with her friend. This was just about 4 months to
the wedding.
When he got to the friend's house, d younger sister caught his eye (and he kept saying mehn, i didnt know u had such
a pretty sister). Long story short, he started seeing the girl and she got pregnant, now they are married. He didnt marry
his initial fiancee. On of the older cousins still mentions dis rubbish dat happen till dis moment. It still pisses her off.

NB: Mind u, this cousins of mine are in a family full of 6 girls (I know my story is a little confusing - so just to make it clearer, I am talkin of 3 different cousins within d same family here).
Re: Guys Have U Had Similar Experience by 190: 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2011
So what exactly is the problem here now?
Re: Guys Have U Had Similar Experience by MMM2(m): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2011
Op
Can i snatch ur nyash from u pls? undecided
Re: Guys Have U Had Similar Experience by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2011
'Snatching' or whatever is all part of the dating & mating game

Only the fittest survive. If your partner is snatched and it hurts,snatch somebody else's partner

na life grin
Re: Guys Have U Had Similar Experience by Talkyaown: 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2011
it almost happened to me, i had the balls for my girlfriend's younger sister, she'd agreed to come over to my place. After making food, spraying perfume etc, she walked in her with her sister. it was so embarrassing!
Re: Guys Have U Had Similar Experience by Dynamique: 12:19am On Jul 14, 2011
Dating is a game played by members of the opposite sex,poo happens.
Re: Guys Have U Had Similar Experience by iice(f): 4:05am On Jul 14, 2011
Tufia. . .thank goodness i no send family except my brothers.

Nothing like blood is thicker than water in my books. With families like these, who needs enemies cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Dis Is A Matter Of Hrt / Sos To Mods / What Action Will You Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.