Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) (106039 Views)

Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons / America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War / Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 10:35pm On May 17, 2022
Coronavirus1:

How will they know the time the nuclear will drop in their cities all will die before they enter underground

This is FALSE. The real-life destruction of nuclear weapons on Nagasaki and Hiroshima shows that when the bombs are dropped, they form a mushroom-like fumes that travel through the air.

The harmful gas keeps circulating over time. It cannot kill an entire city in a split second. Based on that, it's still possible to move a significant number of people to the bunkers before the harmful content spreads all round the city. Atomic bombs are made of isotopic elements which depend on air to travel.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by uchennaq(m): 10:36pm On May 17, 2022
tonididdy:

... and what did you hear about dem tanks? That same ear nor hear of hypersonic missiles that the West can only dream of?

Keep hearing..... angry... embrace peace, save lives,save money

RATATA OF WAZOBIA FM suppose wash your low IQ and brain with hypo. grin grin grin
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Babisha10(m): 10:37pm On May 17, 2022
The word hidden has been defeated here
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 17, 2022
From the ashes we will rise
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:42pm On May 17, 2022
Just because you don't know, does not mean you know.

LoudlyMouthed:
If I may ask,

How many millions of people can it contain?
How many entrance(s) dey to enter?
How many people (+the enemies) know the location?
How many can have access to it?
How many days, weeks.. years can whomever is inside stay?
How many foodstuff, work, lifestyle.. is available inside?
How many..
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by okeysoninv: 10:43pm On May 17, 2022
abbey621:

You discovered all these from 9ja ba? I hear you, no time for argument. Leave USA's military defense for those of us actually living in the USA okayyyy grin grin grin
I am pro-usa, see the reason why Russia is always shouting nuclear attack . They can't face USA in any conventional warfare
2. Russia operates dictatorial government won't mind sacrificing 70% of their people . This is not the same with USA. Life matters most for USA than Russia.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Eaglesence: 10:44pm On May 17, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

See wetin development look like. Nigerian polithiefians are still busy dragging themselves by their bubu and hoarding as much of the country's wad as possible.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by izubext007: 10:45pm On May 17, 2022
We all say our last prayers
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by kunle75(m): 10:46pm On May 17, 2022
Puskas:
Russia will soon jam wetin pass them

I believe you
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by chaloskyx: 10:47pm On May 17, 2022
we would thrive sadly they would recolonise us for our land and resources
setobaba:
I just cried my eyes to stupor seeing this, what will happen to Africa should nuclear war start
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by nsiba: 10:52pm On May 17, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

Satan 2 is another Russian propaganda. We heard so much about their cutting edge tanks until they enter into the Ukr war

The only weapon Putin got is hyper chicken
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by enemachris(m): 10:53pm On May 17, 2022
Joezinho:

We will all die..
And rest in peace grin
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Miracle2020: 10:58pm On May 17, 2022
In Nigeria only Aso rock get bunker that is built by the government. So if there is nuclear war every Nigerian should die but the president and his family will be safe. Black man is wicked, selfish and foolish. Nigeria is the most corrupt country which never care about ordinary people.
The same country is paying senators 38 million. But soldiers that are dieing everyday trying to protect this country are getting 57k .
Nigeria is country where 90% of the population is poor but the remaining 10% are richer than American president.
Only in Nigeria would account general will still 80 billions but his state is full of poor people.
In Nigeria what a senator will get in one month, no civil servants will get it through out his 35 years of serving the country.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by DoNotMakeItWors: 11:04pm On May 17, 2022
setobaba:
I just cried my eyes to stupor seeing this, what will happen to Africa should nuclear war start

We go enter inside GeePee tank and cover ourselves

Bunker na bunker grin

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Gee64: 11:04pm On May 17, 2022
The heart of man is desperately wicked.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Shyboyk(m): 11:05pm On May 17, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: Daily Mail

In as much as I like this I’ll still say it’s would be a waste if African countries decide to do this I’d rather die in the war than live underground and also if a war was to happen in Finland I can bet my life that it would be only the VIPs that would be given access to the underground
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by oneMalik: 11:07pm On May 17, 2022
I don't really think all these are necessary . we kept creating avoidable problems in the name of power tussle .

embrase peace and all the whole problem will be solved . if people are not criminals why on earth would someone even thinking of inventing weapons in the first place .
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by leo2020: 11:12pm On May 17, 2022
setobaba:
Although our situation is sad and pathetic but there's no need to cry. Like did you really cried?
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by samorobo: 11:15pm On May 17, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: Daily Mail

Lol how is this a city. It’s a bunker
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by naijaclass(m): 11:23pm On May 17, 2022
See a country with smart leaders, over the years they’ve prepared for any eventuality. Africa and Nigeria busy looting funds to live a luxury life
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by BigIyanga: 11:28pm On May 17, 2022
Uprightness100:
The World has gone insane is speedily and Fericiously headed to the Great tribulation.

Here is just a short list of some things that have happened RECENTLY
-Wars and rumors of more wars
-Pestilences that has taken so any lives
-Food Shortages
-Nuclear Threats
-Third Temple News
-Blood red sky
-Alien disclosure
-Operation Chariots of fire
-Temple mount tension
-Russia pulling out of Syria and giving it to Iran
-Huge earthquakes
-China lockdown
-Microchip push
-Information monitoring
And much more!

Keep looking up!
It's gonna be more insane, mader and Crazier once the saints are taken away which is anytime now.

THE RAPTURE IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN : IT'S A MINUTE TO MIDNIGHT! THE ULTIMATE PROPHETIC CONVERGENCE! IT'S RAPTURE COUNTDOWN!
Mumu African with religion.. others are going to space while Nigerians are prayng for NEPA .. lol. Anytjing African man cannot achieve due to hard work and consistency, he attributes to some supernatural powrs.. lol
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by SouthWestBlood(m): 11:32pm On May 17, 2022
tonididdy:

... and what did you hear about dem tanks? That same ear nor hear of hypersonic missiles that the West can only dream of?

Keep hearing..... angry... embrace peace, save lives,save money

You guys should stop deluding yourselves. The west doesn't have to tell y'all what they have in stock. They will shock Russia the way they shocked Japan.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by ozoebuka1(m): 11:35pm On May 17, 2022
Opeyemic01:

I didn't cry, but I thought far, my thought was when will our leaders have a beautiful plan for us the citizen like the finland government has done?, just when? I am really sad, people in government will rather send their children there with our money, while they leave the rest of here
you will still vote tinubu next year even when you know deep down that he is an old man and will never have a long term plan for Nigeria
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by emmnprince(m): 11:37pm On May 17, 2022
Uprightness100:
The World has gone insane is speedily and Fericiously headed to the Great tribulation.

Here is just a short list of some things that have happened RECENTLY
-Wars and rumors of more wars
-Pestilences that has taken so any lives
-Food Shortages
-Nuclear Threats
-Third Temple News
-Blood red sky
-Alien disclosure
-Operation Chariots of fire
-Temple mount tension
-Russia pulling out of Syria and giving it to Iran
-Huge earthquakes
-China lockdown
-Microchip push
-Information monitoring
And much more!

Keep looking up!
It's gonna be more insane, mader and Crazier once the saints are taken away which is anytime now.

THE RAPTURE IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN : IT'S A MINUTE TO MIDNIGHT! THE ULTIMATE PROPHETIC CONVERGENCE! IT'S RAPTURE COUNTDOWN!

Stop spreading false information using world events to prove presumed thoughts from the figment of your imagination.

No one knows when the world will end. Stop bothering us with your unnecessary predictions!
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by emmnprince(m): 11:39pm On May 17, 2022
BritishNaija:
Where is Nigeria Underground City located?

@Ijebu Ode
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by TwinGeek: 11:40pm On May 17, 2022
setobaba:

Africa is useless already. So why give a f#@ what Happens?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by saxby(f): 11:48pm On May 17, 2022
smileyoo:
the most annoying aspect of it, being that the so-called educated lawyers are the ones defending acts of jungle justice.
lawyers that are supposed to uphold rule of law, decided to suspend their brains because of archaic religion and shamelessly support lawlessness.
if every citizen decide to be lawless, how will their profession thrive well ?
you can imagine, this is really pathetic.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Dpundict: 11:51pm On May 17, 2022
We are dead! I repeat we are dead!! If nuclear war happens. Our domes will not even protect us since we only rely on God through our prayers. I don't mean to say praying is bad though but we need to wake up.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by kkboy(m): 11:51pm On May 17, 2022
Pit is no more hidden.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by calcal: 11:53pm On May 17, 2022
hope they won't need it.
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by moneyissweet(m): 11:53pm On May 17, 2022
i go run go biafra land go hide for inside bush.

setobaba:
Re: The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) by Exjoker(m): 11:54pm On May 17, 2022
topcatking:
Amazing!

Hopefully they are too far underground for "bunker busters".
The said, it can withstand a nuclear blast, so what is a mare bunker busters!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team / US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.