Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex (90444 Views)

Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nobody: 8:18am On May 17, 2022
Handsum64:
All these wayward Christians won't hide their waywardness.
They will celebrate this and kick against marrying them out young
Hypocrites
I spit on you

Bokoharam, what's up with you?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nobody: 8:21am On May 17, 2022
Omo roles don switch now na women when no Kon dey shame and men dey wear skirt and blouse..omashe

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by thuxzwda1: 8:24am On May 17, 2022
grin grin angry grin grin
decatalyst:

He is a damned niggar!

See as werey carry head up like someone on life support machine grin

Akuya don disgrace eim ancestors.

One comrade down! One comrade down!! I repeat, one comrade down!!!

Requesting immediate evacuation. Over!
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by tightpussy156: 8:26am On May 17, 2022
Stupid man.you they waste your energy for wide bottomless pit.see no matter how you bang a bottomless pit you go only waste your energy.i once bang a bottomless pit for 5hrs with diffrent style the bitch just lie down like log of wood.if no be say be strong man for collapse.God give me natural strength to bang well.This bitch toto wide finish to the extent my blow enter this bitch pussy tire come out freely after i don use my big 10 inches dick tire.Some girls are just waste product.nothing to write home about.the only tin like for that bitch body no single odour for her pussy.Next time be careful man you might not live to tell the story.Who quote me saying truth hug transformer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by ScrapMetals: 8:28am On May 17, 2022
we buy metal scrap...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by joshuaidibia(m): 8:29am On May 17, 2022
Felimax:
For your mind!
I don't know why some guys just loose guard. See wetin render you powerless!

You cannot be carrying the bucket throughout without getting tired. Oga, if you had given her that bucket for only 5mins she won't even be making a video how much more mocking.

Vexed!

Rugged you! I get you codedly cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Larrysung(m): 8:31am On May 17, 2022
Arsenal fumble sha and e pain me! So they won't be playing champions league next season?? So bad
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by kingyakos: 8:39am On May 17, 2022
[quote author=Ninisun post=112908548]

You sounded nice but completed it with the insensitive last line. The ones you drilled before now, who will marry them. I hope you are also still intact cus most of you use via.gra/MJ/loud/odogwu to do it[/quote

Just like a male and man has difference, there's also difference between female and lady.
Lady if you're single and have not been drilled then i will marry you grin grin grin grin grin
I'm serious.

It's hard to find a lady but female plenty scatter everywhere
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nobody: 8:40am On May 17, 2022
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by TheKingsmann(m): 8:46am On May 17, 2022
Now u see why Nigerian girls are useless....all of them
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by WatchYourSix: 8:49am On May 17, 2022
Ninisun:

See as you dey disect the s.ex as if na how to solve Naija economic problem. Go chop well first before committing fornication.

If you need money for food ..just ask...no be say you go dey assume say na everybody never chop...
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by EmmyDJourno: 8:52am On May 17, 2022
This guy no fit nah, me wey dey jog 15km come try me nah you no go ever off pant around me
Me wey olosho dey toast to be boyfriend after knack, begging for raw sex, say if I date her she go leave the work dey faithful to the dick, another one say, I can’t lose this your Bleep to another woman, another one shout, I can not cum again, I can not ahhhhhah cheesy
I no dey like knack normal babe, dey go crazy and start hunting me
Na so one tell me, if I see the woman you marry Las las I would beat her coz of knockout Bleep wey I give am, still no gree date hergrin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Ladymillion(f): 8:53am On May 17, 2022
END TIME GENERATION. . . . Is this man a Redpiller or SIMP? e get why?
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Heavensent01(m): 8:55am On May 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I know you all will say this niggar Ain't no real niggar
Or rather he is a pussy ass niggar

But the truth is naturally baby girls are stronger than us during sex except if we get into that inebriated state...probably alcohol or drugs...then we can defeat them

But without inebriated state then naturally we cannot drill that hole.....

That place have no elastic limit.....just do small and get up

Baby girls are stronger than us during coitus...it is a fact we men must know
They can reach multiple orgasm...their refractory period is just seconds...I mean they can get to orgasm and get aroused again immediately

But for men....our refractory period takes time...and every orgasm causes weakness and tiredness...which means it takes 30 minutes to hours before we can get aroused again

you lied bro, I dont do drugs or alcohol but.I can bang a lady erect and still.pick her up again

I don bang two friends at a time before, even my ex always doubt if I don't have calabar gene in me, mehn I don't feel weak when banging even when I erect

so talk for yourself
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Felimax(m): 8:59am On May 17, 2022
joshuaidibia:

Rugged you! I get you codedly cheesy

You get sense!
Few people do!

Are you a Wafarian?
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nobody: 8:59am On May 17, 2022
WatchYourSix:

If you need money for food ..just ask...no be say you go dey assume say na everybody never chop...

Maybe you find it difficult to understand English. Feed well first before embarking on a marathon s.ex, more you can't even buy my breakfast on a norm
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by SapeleH20: 9:01am On May 17, 2022
The guy fuckup.
From the look of things this one na EVENING/NIGHT NEWSPAPER na.

She just succeeded in sipping your fresh and natural oil n replacing it with her adulterated oil.

If you must run things next time let it be with sweet 18 to 25 ( morning or afternoon newspaper)

Allow clean morning newspapers to run your engine for good 3 months you will see the difference in your skin, d********k n lots or good things ..........

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by alizma: 9:07am On May 17, 2022
Some guys are just stupid, how can you be competing with someone who is doing nothing but just lying down telling you to pound harder harder?
Just tell her to take over the steering while you lying down watching and see how the table change

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by dododawa1: 9:17am On May 17, 2022
This generation and new discovery.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Eaglesence: 9:18am On May 17, 2022
dollynnn:
Shameless generation!

Infact. One of the reason why God is enraged with the earth. No shame at all.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by composure: 9:18am On May 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I know you all will say this niggar Ain't no real niggar
Or rather he is a pussy ass niggar

But the truth is naturally baby girls are stronger than us during sex except if we get into that inebriated state...probably alcohol or drugs...then we can defeat them

But without inebriated state then naturally we cannot drill that hole.....

That place have no elastic limit.....just do small and get up

Baby girls are stronger than us during coitus...it is a fact we men must know
They can reach multiple orgasm...their refractory period is just seconds...I mean they can get to orgasm and get aroused again immediately

But for men....our refractory period takes time...and every orgasm causes weakness and tiredness...which means it takes 30 minutes to hours before we can get aroused again

Thank you brother,,, you spoke well.
Let that lady sex fiend go and try Rico strong.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by composure: 9:22am On May 17, 2022
PerfectStranger:
...only thing they know. Useless farm tool.
And the idi.ot guy loose guard.

Tomorrow now she'll be singing "carry me dey go, Jehovah carry me dey go my husband house" in church grin

Let her go and try Rico strong,, he will even pay her flight/ return ticket to the states and make good money, bit I bet her...... Rico strong to pull out that Tonto with his diké

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Halo22: 9:24am On May 17, 2022
When one thinks he has seen it all.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by bizzibodi(m): 9:26am On May 17, 2022
Ninisun:

And na woman go marry the use.less guy leaning on the wall.
He is useless because he is pfucking tired abii?
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by segcymoor(m): 9:26am On May 17, 2022
Cutehector:
wisdom will never depart from you. There has never been any lady who didnt get tired from cowgirl position. They always get tired man

Error!

E be like say you never meet sex witch
Den go drive you to cum quickly
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Confirm4real(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2022
Later this one sef go dey pray for husband...

"Jehovah carry me dey go my husband house".

Abeg who else listen to that song

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by PerfectStranger(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2022
Ninisun:

The guy is also an olosho, abi he did his on the wall? May your female children never find a man that will marry them in future and if they find, may their husbands be useless, for using that video to mock those single ladies. So shall it be upon your life and generations to come, AMEN
Idi.ot. I'm sure you're among those retired olosho in that video. After rejecting ambitious men, you're now going to church to disturb God. Ogun kill you there!
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Ebymyk(m): 9:39am On May 17, 2022
Mockery... Must every thing be on social media... What a generation....
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by bammo: 9:41am On May 17, 2022
OBALOLA55:
NA AWA CHRISTIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS

PRAISE LORD
Far better than one religion that breed murderers
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by bolrew: 9:48am On May 17, 2022
Something is wrong with this generation
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by chidooh1: 9:54am On May 17, 2022
On behalf of my guy wey don Bleep up on top pussy, i order for immediate rematch i don't care all i want is rematch to redeem our image, we are not known to be this weak

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School / Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This / I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.