Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex (90443 Views)

Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nobody: 10:05am On May 17, 2022
Boys of nowadsys are useless, with all that gym they cant last 1 minute, see as he looks exhausted , frustrated and hopeless, dem owerri amaka jezebel don chop am.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by samgra22: 10:11am On May 17, 2022
As in who birth all this yeye youth? No privacy, no shame at all?
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by falcon01: 10:12am On May 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I know you all will say this niggar Ain't no real niggar
Or rather he is a pussy ass niggar

But the truth is naturally baby girls are stronger than us during sex except if we get into that inebriated state...probably alcohol or drugs...then we can defeat them

But without inebriated state then naturally we cannot drill that hole.....

That place have no elastic limit.....just do small and get up

Baby girls are stronger than us during coitus...it is a fact we men must know
They can reach multiple orgasm...their refractory period is just seconds...I mean they can get to orgasm and get aroused again immediately

But for men....our refractory period takes time...and every orgasm causes weakness and tiredness...which means it takes 30 minutes to hours before we can get aroused again
speak for yourself nigga, I can cum and still pump nonstop
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Bam17(f): 10:18am On May 17, 2022
Some people are shameless, aswear!
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Snakedoctor1: 10:27am On May 17, 2022
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by judedwriter(m): 10:27am On May 17, 2022
If only they knew the blessings they have lost! They would be weeping bitterly!
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by guychidile: 10:27am On May 17, 2022
So sex is no more sacred ,that it can be celebrated in the social media.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Adext4sure(m): 10:29am On May 17, 2022
This shall never be my portion sad
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Enumerator(m): 10:48am On May 17, 2022
I tell you!
dollynnn:
Shameless generation!
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Enumerator(m): 10:49am On May 17, 2022
Foolish Olosho

Just remember that "the internet never forgets"

Na one idiot SIMPer go endup marrying this farm tool like that oo undecided
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1420113/don-knack-tire-lady-shares-video-tired-boyfriend-marathon-sx-photos/

Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by IduNaOba: 10:50am On May 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

But the truth is naturally baby girls are stronger than us during sex except if we get into that inebriated state...probably alcohol or drugs...then we can defeat them

They can reach multiple orgasm...their refractory period is just seconds...I mean they can get to orgasm and get aroused again immediately

But for men....our refractory period takes time...and every orgasm causes weakness and tiredness...which means it takes 30 minutes to hours before we can get aroused again

This is a lie
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nobody: 10:50am On May 17, 2022
Benwallt:
your experience is first hand. We present them like this
grin grin
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Emmanuel909090: 10:52am On May 17, 2022
This generation needs overhauling.
Where did we miss it?
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Eleponblue(m): 10:53am On May 17, 2022
Ninisun:

And na woman go marry the use.less guy leaning on the wall.
Idiot! Am already hapily married! Oponu!!!!!
Very soon now she go begin go from church to church disturbing prayer warriors���
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Enumerator(m): 10:56am On May 17, 2022
Abiooo
mumumugu:
During sex, let the woman be ontop let the man be stationary let's see who gets tired
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Enumerator(m): 10:56am On May 17, 2022
cheesy
MrBachelor:
Na woman wey one man go marry be dis o.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by fitinwell: 11:23am On May 17, 2022
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by edosignature(m): 11:24am On May 17, 2022
A time will come when "Robots will be normal & humans will be Mad".

Aristotle.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Henrygetpaid: 11:36am On May 17, 2022
Olosho do video just to trend....
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by ChuksHills(m): 11:37am On May 17, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1420113/don-knack-tire-lady-shares-video-tired-boyfriend-marathon-sx-photos/

This is why Nigerian youth are not doing well. If they practice this they will prosper�

Acts 15:29 (KJV) That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by DimIsaac10(m): 11:40am On May 17, 2022
Many many weree wan le
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by LIGHTROOM: 11:40am On May 17, 2022
What is this video doing on socio medium
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by joshuaidibia(m): 11:49am On May 17, 2022
Felimax:

You get sense!
Few people do!

Are you a Wafarian?

Ph boy.. graduated from Delsu
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Funderly(m): 11:56am On May 17, 2022
Bros... No do pass your sef. Should be fun not frustrate you �

Mama , You never jam shaaa. Let someone on enhancer handle you
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by sweetkev(m): 12:16pm On May 17, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
This guy no fit nah, me wey dey jog 15km come try me nah you no go ever off pant around me
Me wey olosho dey toast to be boyfriend after knack, begging for raw sex, say if I date her she go leave the work dey faithful to the dick, another one say, I can’t lose this your Bleep to another woman, another one shout, I can not cum again, I can not ahhhhhah cheesy
I no dey like knack normal babe, dey go crazy and start hunting me
Na so one tell me, if I see the woman you marry Las las I would beat her coz of knockout Bleep wey I give am, still no gree date hergrin
Empty barrel grin
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by NaijaCars4sale: 12:22pm On May 17, 2022
But why post it online ?
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 17, 2022
Aunty wey mumu
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Charx122: 12:35pm On May 17, 2022
TMSMedia:

Remember the internet never forgets someone will still dig out this ... When something wonderful is about to happen for
Silly girl..
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 17, 2022
dollynnn:
Shameless generation!
I swear cool cool cool
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nat404: 12:51pm On May 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Not every man. If I handle that babe, she would run. Me that handled one babe for more than 2 hours. Up till now, she still respects me and her friend wanted to have a taste but I refused.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by EmmyDJourno: 12:54pm On May 17, 2022
sweetkev:
Empty barrel grin

I gree, just test me first if you be babe
If you be guy, give me your babe, make I use warm bath and good Bleep reset her love for you
Re: Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex by Nat404: 12:57pm On May 17, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

I gree, just test me first if you be babe
If you be guy, give me your babe, make I use warm bath and good Bleep reset her love for you
don't mind that guy. grin

He thinks lasting long on bed is a mirage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School / Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.