Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday (65172 Views)

My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. / Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing / Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Uniquetani1(f): 10:45pm On May 17, 2022
Dickjo:

true. i have moiney so do u hav yansh please? smiley

Get a life bro
Birds of same feather

7 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:15pm On May 17, 2022
I have warned you in the past to never quote me. Your jokes are always cold and stale and usually appreciated in romance section, so go there and crack it. The fact that you keep changing your username is a red flag. I know you are that crazy' guy with username "Mr.Cork", Mr. Londoner, or whatever you call your self, avoid me.
Dickjo:

true. i have moiney so do u hav yansh please? smiley

3 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Dickjo(m): 11:21pm On May 17, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Get a life bro
Birds of same feather

calm down sister. dont u want moiney?do u no i have moiney? am not like this broke people who toast u. am not really searching for sexxx ooo...unless u want me to taste smiley
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by ashawopikin(m): 11:27pm On May 17, 2022
That means was 16 when u got her pregnant, na wa o
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Dickjo(m): 11:40pm On May 17, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
I have warned you in the past to never quote me. Your jokes are always cold and stale and usually appreciated in romance section, so go there and crack it. The fact that you keep changing your username is a red flag. I know you are that crazy' guy with username "Mr.Cork", Mr. Londoner, or whatever you call your self, avoid me.

angry
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Dickjo(m): 11:47pm On May 17, 2022
LilMissFavvy:

ok so u being spyin on me, abi? how did u no is me? anyways no need actin like a children please. lets talk like grown adult.u no i have moiney, u no am from London, u no i want u u no am a plaYa, u no i drive bmw & u no i stll drive my £38,000 range rover (cash).u sound like a angry black woman please calm down. u not even lightskin. by the way, can i giv u 10,000 naira? smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Advision: 12:05am On May 18, 2022
Peter532:
no I am not

You robed her of her teenage years...she's gone to rediscover it smiley.

Remember those younger days when you wanted to explore all to life? She at that age.

Sorry for d child caught inbetween

10 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Dorwadora(f): 12:11am On May 18, 2022
So you started fucking her at the age of 15 right?... Probably got pregnant at the age of 16...

Poor girl couldn't enjoy her adolescence cry cry

And you call yourself a literate?

Well.... Good thing you have a daughter too... You can give her out for marriage at the age of 10...

9 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by GloriousGbola: 12:31am On May 18, 2022
Dickjo:

ok so u being spyin on me, abi? how did u no is me? anyways no need actin like a children please. lets talk like grown adult.u no i have moiney, u no am from London, u no i want u u no am a plaYa, u no i drive bmw & u no i stll drive my £38,000 range rover (cash).u sound like a angry black woman please calm down. u not even lightskin. by the way, can i giv u 10,000 naira? smiley

Ishi see Cork! cheesy
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by 1Sharon(f): 1:09am On May 18, 2022
Dorwadora:
So you started fucking her at the age of 15 right?... Probably got pregnant at the age of 16...

Poor girl couldn't enjoy her adolescence cry cry

And you call yourself a literate?

Well.... Good thing you have a daughter too... You can give her out for marriage at the age of 10...

3 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by 1Sharon(f): 1:22am On May 18, 2022
takimsipho:
The op never raped her but married her. She was not forced and it was done with her parents consent as he clearly started. She is just naive and thinks she wants to flex but at some point she will regret it because that so called flexing will tire her when those small boys have starting beating her and hungry catch her. Nobody will tell her, she doesn’t want to learn the hand work again how will she survive on her own. Those saying she is a small girl, are her mates not in the university?

They have a 3 year old together, meaning she had the baby at 16. At that age, she's not a wife, she's someone's daughter.

5 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by ImaIma1(f): 1:50am On May 18, 2022
It seems virginity was your only criterion for marrying her. Maturity and sense was not important to you. Please enjoy your virgin.

18 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by ImaIma1(f): 2:10am On May 18, 2022
takimsipho:
But she can run away and follow boyfriend abi? She is not too young for that? By 18 years you are considered an adult, the age of consent in South America is 16. Some of our grandmothers married before 18. Whatever freedom she thinks she is looking for is an illusion. When those boys start dealing with her she will remember what she left behind. Hunger sabi reset brain no be today. A lot of young ladies that run away from their parents/husband home always regret it. She has not experienced hardship in life thats why. I know prostitutes in their 40s that will not mind to get married to any guy that can look beyond their pasts.

It's ok now. When your daughter is 14, you can give her away in marriage.

9 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Mindlog: 3:04am On May 18, 2022
takimsipho:
But she can run away and follow boyfriend abi? She is not too young for that? By 18 years you are considered an adult, the age of consent in South America is 16. Some of our grandmothers married before 18. Whatever freedom she thinks she is looking for is an illusion. When those boys start dealing with her she will remember what she left behind. Hunger sabi reset brain no be today. A lot of young ladies that run away from their parents/husband home always regret it. She has not experienced hardship in life thats why. I know prostitutes in their 40s that will not mind to get married to any guy that can look beyond their pasts.

Forget about our grandmothers' era and focus on the present, in your family from what age are your sisters and female cousins getting married?

11 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by kkins25(m): 3:05am On May 18, 2022
Peter532:
This is a girl I signed for tailoring work, her attitude towards me this year changed drastically because of hard times am going through. I have seen her at the far end of my street standing with boys of same age with her holding her anyhow in the waist and every time I caution her that she's no longer a small girl but a woman. I thought maybe she will grow up, but since on Sunday afternoon she left for her mother's place, she was supposed to come back in the evening, I waited till on Monday morning I couldn't call her because the last time I bought phone for her, she lied she lost it, I later found out that she gave it to one guy who is a Yahoo boy, it nearly caused a big issue that the community chairman had to be involved to settle the whole matter and the money of the phone was paid back to me. I had to go to her mother place only to see my daughter there and she wasn't in sight. Though her mom was trying to hide it from me but I know what's going on, this isn't the first time she's done something like this

I Just left there this evening, all her mother was saying is I should take it easy.

I didn't beat her

We didn't quarrel, she just left on Sunday afternoon to drop my 3 year daughter at her mothers place.

I'm ashamed of the whole thing, everyone in my compound keeps asking me of her whereabouts, til it has gotten to the far end of our street.
I can't even come out in peace, if I do they must be one person to ask me what happened just to find my mouth, and the shame of explaining everything to them of her she dumped my daughter since on sunday is not easy.

Note: please those Ladies thinking I toke advantage of her, I didn't.
I'm a very educated individual, I did introductions with her parents before she came to live with me.
Then her dowry was paid.
It was my choice, every man dreams to get married to a tear rubber. If I want to remake that choice I probably do it again, this was never to discourage those who wants a young wife.

3 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by haryodehjia(m): 4:32am On May 18, 2022
This is pure wickedness broda Peter.. 19yrs with 3yrs child pa
The arrogance in your words is second to none

10 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by suffering: 4:55am On May 18, 2022
She’s not even twenty-one years of age which I find no different from a child. She’s chosen her path. Find someone older and more mature because many twenty-eight year olds still reason ten years below their biological age.

6 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Nobody: 4:56am On May 18, 2022

5 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by GboyegaD(m): 4:56am On May 18, 2022
Peter532:

You think everyone is like your father who gave birth to multitudes before finally paying your mother's dowry at 65years old?.

Sorry boy, have already done all necessary things so keep your silly assumptions to yourselves.

Oga, why create new handle to post this? Since you are acting red piller, be bold to admit it with your chest. When they say may a virgin, no be too go dey sleep with minor dem mean. Wetin you truly do so na say you only abused a minor.

11 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:04am On May 18, 2022
Yet another wailer.
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by takimsipho(m): 6:13am On May 18, 2022
My problem with so many of the commenters here is that you all are focusing on what has been done already. Yes she probably got pregnant at 16 and got married. But how does she running away with some boys make things better? Is going around bleeping her age mates is that what you call freedom? In this era that people are used for money rituals every day. You people want to follow oyibo girls package of having multiple sexual partners and flings in the dear of exploring yourself? Hollywood fantasy have finished you people. I have a cousin that ran away from the house at 16 to live with her boyfriend. When her mates were writing WAEC she was collecting D, nobody saw her for 3 years. Now she has a son and has left the guy and is suffering. Youthful exuberance is not an excuse to mess up your life.

4 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Kingzeez10: 6:21am On May 18, 2022
obyrich:
She got pregnant at 15+, delivered at 16. The man is a paedophile. Obviously he must have been abusing the girl at a much younger age before it lead to pregnancy.
Una dey mad. She got pregnant at 15 years and you're calling the OP pedophile. In this current generation where 11 years old girls are already having sex. I'm very sure if this so called got pregnant for her age mate, you wouldn't call him a pedophile. Stop using the word pedophile anyhow. A 13/14 year old girl is already doing olosho in ogun state. Thats how bad it is now . May God help us .

3 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:39am On May 18, 2022
19 yrs old.
Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Karleb(m): 7:20am On May 18, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Una dey mad. She got pregnant at 15 years and you're calling the OP pedophile. In this current generation where 11 years old girls are already having sex. I'm very sure if this so called got pregnant for her age mate, you wouldn't call him a pedophile. Stop using the word pedophile anyhow. A 13/14 year old girl is already doing olosho in ogun state. Thats how bad it is now . May God help us .

You don't have sense, just like the OP.

Let's even forget about pedophilia right now.

If the OP is not stupid, does he need anyone to tell him the girl doesn't like him? undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Corporate2020: 7:23am On May 18, 2022
Uniquetani1:
See things dey happen tho

@Peter532
I won't call you names since her parents gave their consent.
You cut short her dream, did I see "you signed her for tailoring work" not even school.
Child abuser, self-centered fellow.
Na the small baby I dey feel for, take care of that child.
I blame her parents tho, let give birth to the numbers we can provide and take care of.
Naija guys after ruining a lot of ladies life, they will be finding a virgin to marry.

Rubbish!

Her parents took the wrong decision, but they were left with few choices. The Pedophille already impregnated the 15 years old girl probably in JSS-3 then. Mist parents would be confused. But some parents who have learned from others' mistake will not let a 15 years to go and marry a Pedophille. They would let her have the child in their house and face humiliation from all and sundry. And after child birth, they will send her back to the same secondary school she dropped out from to complete her secondary education.

By the time, the teenage mother goes through the above, she would have been wise as a 40 years old woman and ready to face the world.

The above is what my maternal uncle did to/ for his daughter who go pregnant in SSS-2 at 17 years. She was withdrawn from school. She was turned to the family messenger so that all the people in the community will see her every time. She was not allowed to wear any maternity gown, only the clothes she was wearing before pregnancy. So, when she appears from afar, the first thing you see is her big tummy. She was even unlucky to have a very big tummy for first pregnancy. She was a small girl with a big tummy.

During her pregnancy, two private teachers were coming to teach her at home. So, we thought my uncle will allow her to write her promotion to SSS-3 exams because she was going to a private school owned by a very close family friend. But uncle did not allow her to write the promotion exams.

After giving birth, she was sent to the same school to repeat SSS-2. She promoted to SSS-3, wrote her WAEC and JAMB and was admitted to study Medicine in a government university near our house.

Today, she is a medical doctorate at 29. She has refused to leave her father's house despite the fact that the government hospital where she works is quite far, and another family house is just one street away from her workplace. Her reason is that all those that saw her disgraced and humiliated must see her praised and exalted.

As for the boy that impregnated her, the guy was 17 years then. When the incident happened, he was illegally locked up for a about a week. Then he was released. My uncle called the father to warn him that the next time he sees the boy around, or see his missed or received call anywhere, he (my uncle) will send assassin to delete the boy, the father, and the mother. When the boy hot admission to university, my uncle called him and told him never to walk pass my uncle's street again bit my uncle started sending the boy money every month. It was actually the boy that called me to inform me. I asked uncle why. He told me, it is to help the boy become responsible in life, and that if he (my uncle) needs to delete the boy and his parents as he earlier warned them, then it will be difficult yo prove in Court that someone that his been sending the boy money over the months or years may have a hand in the boy and his family deletion. That's s smart criminal.

1 Like

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by obyrich(m): 7:28am On May 18, 2022
Kingzeez10:

So you will give out your 15 year old daughter to a man for marriage? You called me a mad man and ended up saying that the 13/14 years girls doing Olosho in OGUN state is a bad situation that needs God's intervention. Are you not the mad man here?

13 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Corporate2020: 7:43am On May 18, 2022
Kingzeez10:

You are s Pedophille, very soon, you will be arrested, prosecuted, jailed for life

9 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by ibechris(m): 7:47am On May 18, 2022
What a vulnerable age.

Face your wahala and next time,u will marry a woman that is ready to stay and be married to.

19 wey never rock life finish na him u go rush to marry.

In fact,check well to know if that your baby is even yours.

3 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by akinade28(f): 8:12am On May 18, 2022
takimsipho:
My problem with so many of the commenters here is that you all are focusing on what has been done already. Yes she probably got pregnant at 16 and got married. But how does she running away with some boys make things better? Is going around bleeping her age mates is that what you call freedom? In this era that people are used for money rituals every day. You people want to follow oyibo girls package of having multiple sexual partners and flings in the dear of exploring yourself? Hollywood fantasy have finished you people. I have a cousin that ran away from the house at 16 to live with her boyfriend. When her mates were writing WAEC she was collecting D, nobody saw her for 3 years. Now she has a son and has left the guy and is suffering. Youthful exuberance is not an excuse to mess up your life.
It was the OP that came here to complain, hence, the lashes and advice he got.
It is obvious the lady is the woman of the Op's dreams but the Op isn't the man of her dreams and she isn't ready to settle for the "unbalanced equation" marriage. She is still very young to remain in an unhappy marriage for the rest of her life. Even if the "unbalanced equation" marriage continues the lady will still continue to cheat on him, or might kill him to gain freedom. The OP himself might not be mature enough to handle a teenage wife. Acting like a father to her instead of a husband. He maybe mean, controlling, not listening to her, a master-slave relationship, hence, the her need for freedom.
Even if it was the lady that came here seeking for advice, the best advice anyone can give her is that
1) she should acknowledge that she made a mistake by getting married and pregnant so early.
2) learn how to make better decisions, because the outcome of our lives depends on the decisions we make.
3) Take her life very serious, go back to school or learn a vocation. With this, she will be able to earn, take care of herself, her child without depending on any man or following men all around for survival. It is when you are broke that people make bad decisions for you and force you to "swallow it hook, line and sinker". Money stop some nonsense, assuming her parents were rich, they might not have given her so early in marriage, even if she had gotten pregnant.
4) She still a better chance at marriage because she is very young. Being a single mother doesn't mean she can never get the man of her dreams. However, she needs to apply caution. She should make sure she is fully ready for the commitment and responsibility attached to marriage before dabbling into it.

5 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Uniquetani1(f): 9:09am On May 18, 2022
Dickjo:

calm down sister. dont u want moiney?do u no i have moiney? am not like this broke people who toast u. am not really searching for sexxx ooo...unless u want me to taste smiley

You again?
I cover myself with the blood

2 Likes

Re: My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday by Uniquetani1(f): 9:18am On May 18, 2022
Corporate2020:

Her parents took the wrong decision, but they were left with few choices. The Pedophille already impregnated the 15 years old girl probably in JSS-3 then. Mist parents would be confused. But some parents who have learned from others' mistake will not let a 15 years to go and marry a Pedophille. They would let her have the child in their house and face humiliation from all and sundry. And after child birth, they will send her back to the same secondary school she dropped out from to complete her secondary education.

By the time, the teenage mother goes through the above, she would have been wise as a 40 years old woman and ready to face the world.

The above is what my maternal uncle did to/ for his daughter who go pregnant in SSS-2 at 17 years. She was withdrawn from school. She was turned to the family messenger so that all the people in the community will see her every time. She was not allowed to wear any maternity gown, only the clothes she was wearing before pregnancy. So, when she appears from afar, the first thing you see is her big tummy. She was even unlucky to have a very big tummy for first pregnancy. She was a small girl with a big tummy.

During her pregnancy, two private teachers were coming to teach her at home. So, we thought my uncle will allow her to write her promotion to SSS-3 exams because she was going to a private school owned by a very close family friend. But uncle did not allow her to write the promotion exams.

After giving birth, she was sent to the same school to repeat SSS-2. She promoted to SSS-3, wrote her WAEC and JAMB and was admitted to study Medicine in a government university near our house.

Today, she is a medical doctorate at 29. She has refused to leave her father's house despite the fact that the government hospital where she works is quite far, and another family house is just one street away from her workplace. Her reason is that all those that saw her disgraced and humiliated must see her praised and exalted.

As for the boy that impregnated her, the guy was 17 years then. When the incident happened, he was illegally locked up for a about a week. Then he was released. My uncle called the father to warn him that the next time he sees the boy around, or see his missed or received call anywhere, he (my uncle) will send assassin to delete the boy, the father, and the mother. When the boy hot admission to university, my uncle called him and told him never to walk pass my uncle's street again bit my uncle started sending the boy money every month. It was actually the boy that called me to inform me. I asked uncle why. He told me, it is to help the boy become responsible in life, and that if he (my uncle) needs to delete the boy and his parents as he earlier warned them, then it will be difficult yo prove in Court that someone that his been sending the boy money over the months or years may have a hand in the boy and his family deletion. That's s smart criminal.

The rate underages are now exposed into szx, is amusing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) / Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen / Housewife Surprises Husband With N700k She Saved In Her Piggy Bank "Kolo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.