Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. (8172 Views)

Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by saintneo(m): 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

What kills me that people are so sugary that it is pathetic. There are thousands of people who states that they will never cheat on their spouse or themselves. When situation presents itself you either are tempted or given assurance that you will not indulge into any longer.

There are husbands who have cheated on their wives who they love dearly but whatever happens they have committed infidelity the same thing with the wives.

Never say never but pray that when situation happens you are given tools to flee from it.

Joseph was tempted by a woman and I am sure Joseph loves Mary so much that he will die for her but he is human and therefore was tempted however because he was given the tools he flee. When I say tools meaning the BORROWED SENSE and COURAGE TO RESIST IT.

We ALL will be tempted but FEW WILL RESIST IT.
Pardon me, which Joseph are you talking about?
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by tpia5: 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2011
mrs chima your bible has been gathering dust for a while.
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by Sike(m): 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2011
Mcleo007:

Like someone said earlier, cheating is a thing of the mind. undecided
And i said it again!!!
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by Suntemi(m): 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2011
I entertain such thoughts every time but do try not to do it but sometimes I can't just help it. No body holy pass jare
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by Cuddlemii: 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2011
No. I can never cheat on my boyfriend or hubby.

Aside from love, its important you date or marry the man you are attracted to sexually and a man who satisfies your desires. You both just click and gel naturally.

When you marry for the wrong reasons or to an incompatible man is when issues like this come up.

Although its very natural to just scope a guy, admire him and check him out without acting on it. You are just admiring the good work of art from God but cheating with that work of art just shows dt u r not content or your man never tickled your fantasy from d get go.
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by Cuddlemii: 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2011
sun_temi:

I entertain such thoughts every time but do try not to do it but sometimes I can't just help it. No body holy pass jare

You a re a man so its very possible and natural
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by slymm(f): 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2011
The truth is that every human being craves variety, excitement and novelty in their sexual lives, it gets boring being with the same person year in and year out. That is the reason why 98% of men will cheat and 80% of women will cheat on their significant other. self control, self discipline and the fear of God who frowns on adultery is the only thing that will stop me from cheating. I am still allowed my secret fantasies of Tyson Beckford, Will smith, Johnny Depp and the guy who plays Dr Avery on Greys anatomy, mith, Johnny Depp and the guy who plays Dr Avery on Greys anatomy,
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by NatGas(m): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2011
slymm:

The truth is that every human being craves variety, excitement and novelty in their intimate lives, it gets boring being with the same person year in and year out. That is the reason why 98% of men will cheat and 80% of women will cheat on their significant other. self control, self discipline and the fear of God who frowns on adultery is the only thing that will stop me from cheating. I am still allowed my secret fantasies of Tyson Beckford, Will smith, Johnny Depp and the guy who plays Dr Avery on Greys anatomy, mith, Johnny Depp and the guy who plays Dr Avery on Greys anatomy,

YOU have said it all except for the fantasy part.
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by MSBOOBS: 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2011
I cheat on my huzzy, cus men cant just take their eyes of my boobs, nw it has come to stay, d excitement it give is worth the trouble, u all know hw stolen waters re sweet, so i dont bother if he cheats too, but i lv my hubby.
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by estman: 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2011
Cheating is like sniffing Cocaine, it will taste sweet at the beginning but the later end is very disastrous,

please dont cheat on your husband,no matter what happens He is still your Husbadn and will forever be.

if i may ask you a question?? where is your faith?where is your conscience?

we might not see you but God is watching you.

Dont use your hand to destroy your foundation.

Cheers
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by monblaze(f): 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2011
The problem isnt thinking
the problem is actually doing it,

DO NOT CHEAT,
If you are, well there are different scenarios and different ways to react so it depends
somebody give me a scenario
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by ono(m): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2011
Fact is ''thinking'' about it is as bad as actually ''doing'' it. So, in my opinion, most married men/women alike might have committed adultery - at some point. And this is what scares me the most.
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by hymen(f): 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2011
MS.BOOBS:

I cheat on my huzzy, cus men cant just take their eyes of my bosoms, nw it has come to stay, d excitement it give is worth the trouble, u all know hw stolen waters re sweet, so i dont bother if he cheats too, but i lv my hubby.
Yuck ! undecided
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by ypad: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2011
it's a dirty game.
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by MrsChima(f): 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2011
tpia@:

mrs chima your bible has been gathering dust for a while.

Who said it was MY bible?
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by dhappyking(m): 2:23am On Jul 17, 2011
I thought this question was meant for the ladies in the house, judging from the tone and context. Well, since the guys have hijacked it, might as well put in a word or two.

Cheating in all its forms and ramifications has a negative connotation. I guess there is nothing wrong in secretly admiring someone you find attractive. But going the whole hog emotionally or physically, is a different ball game and can lead to dire consequences.
If you really care for that special one in your life, my advise will be: DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!
Some are of the opinion that if you are not married, it is Ok. But then, what is the assurance that marriage will change you for the better. I mean, if you do it out of wedlock, there is every likelihood that you will go on in marriage. If you are not satisfied, quit and move on.The havoc that follows such acts far outweigh the momentarily thrills. That is, if you really care for the one you are with. In all, I guess it's a matter of conscience. If you feel you can handle any and every thing that comes out of it then, , that is your decision. If you can't take it, Don't give it. Cos, ANYTHING can happen.
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by teemon: 4:34am On Jul 17, 2011
I think cheating is an act of selfishness,irresponsiblity,total disregard and shameful behaviour,yeah one could be tempted but then you can always overcome the temptation it is better to be single and ready to mingle any time any day than to be cheating on your pathner.PERIOD! lipsrsealed
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by ace4luv69(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2011
I wont advise u not 2 cheat oh bt if dem catch u ehn, d repercusn is far worse dan d pleasure derive 4rm dis unscrupulous act(pardon ma grammar)
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by Suntemi(m): 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2011
MS.BOOBS:

I cheat on my huzzy, cus men cant just take their eyes off my bosoms, nw it has come to stay, d excitement it give is worth the trouble, u all know hw stolen waters re sweet, so i dont bother if he cheats too, but i lv my hubby.

When I saw this, I quickly decided to check your profile to see your bosoms only to see nothing. I thought I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off too.
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by seyibrown(f): 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2011
@ ronelle,

If lack of intimacy (and/or quality time) is pushing one into considering adultery, I think one needs have a good long chat with the husband about se.xua.l needs and the need spice things up like you are newly wed. It is best to avoid being alone in private with the person you are thinking of cheating with - if you already have  someone in mind - or with other men!

You can also find someone to talk to, especially if you have serious problems in your marriage. Talk to someone who will not judge you but support you through this phase.

Thoughts of adultery if not nipped in the bud, will most likely lead to adultery. Don't do the crime if you do not want to do the time!
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by ebenezer95(m): 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2011
OMG SO YOU GIRLS ARE BEEN CHEATING ON ME ON NL?  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2011
Everyone cheats,Everyone lies,either physically or mentally
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by damipaul(m): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2011
Let's look at it this way. Our minds are Ship ports (commercial), we are the port authorities. We may not really have control over the ships that land at our shores, especially when they're on transit. We however have full authority over the ships that we will allow to stay. So many thoughts pass through our minds on a daily basis, both good and bad ones, we chose the ones we meditate upon. The ones we meditate upon, we plan to achieve. You don't have to be tired of a relationship before thoughts of cheating crawl in, you don't necessarily have to be offended by ur partner before they crawl in too, our minds stray at times. You just have to be frank with yourself and tell yourself reasons to or not to do what your mind is imagining
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by slymm(f): 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2011
@Dami_paul, very intelligent post! Our mind will always stray, fact! We will always meet people to whom we will be sexually attracted to, fact! the issue is do we act upon that attraction? as long as we have eyes, we will always come across men/women who will be hot to us, does not matter if we are married or not. Not cheating on a spouse is self control and the grace of God. I find Will smith, Johnny Depp and Dr Avery from Greys very hot, its a thing i laugh over with my man, the same way we laugh over the fact that he thinks Tonto Dikeh is sizzling!,
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by oohunt: 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2011
LesbianBoy:

So mrs chinyere chima has started preaching too, praiseeeeeeeeeee tha living God somebody!, LMAO

I will say Alleluia to that.

@Poster

Dont do it!!!
Marriage is a union between Man, Woman and God! And the devil HATES marriage (look how common seperation and divorce have become) because it is a Holy union. Don't let the devil into your union. Run to God if you are having any issues, you wont regret that.
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by Omolola1(f): 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2011
na wah
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by Talkyaown: 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2011
slymm:

@Dami_paul, very intelligent post! Our mind will always stray, fact! We will always meet people to whom we will be sexually attracted to, fact! the issue is do we act upon that attraction? as long as we have eyes, we will always come across men/women who will be hot to us, does not matter if we are married or not. Not cheating on a spouse is self control and the grace of God. I find Will smith, Johnny Depp and Dr Avery from Greys very hot, its a thing i laugh over with my man, the same way we laugh over the fact that he thinks Tonto Dikeh is sizzling!,

yeah right. Inshort i can tell his (dami paul's) mind is straying now, he feels like, the thing
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by Rocktation(f): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2011
If i'm tired of a guy, i dispose of him. But cheat? Nah. One man's a handful. Can't even bear to think of handling two.
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by Otunbakay(m): 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2011
@ Dami_paul and Slymm ur post complemented each other very well and summarises every other post on this thread, i found it very phylosophical. What else can one say? Well captured sir and ma, more ink 2 ur pen. I say kudos. @ Dami_paul and Slymm ur post complemented each other very well and summarises every other post on this thread, i found it very phylosophical. What else can one say? Well captured sir and ma, more ink 2 ur pen. I say kudos. @ Dami_paul and Slymm ur post complemented each other very well and summarises every other post on this thread, i found it very phylosophical. What else can one say? Well captured sir and ma, more ink 2 ur pen. I say kudos. @ Dami_paul and Slymm ur post complemented each other very well and summarises every other post on this thread, i found it very phylosophical. What else can one say? Well captured sir and ma, more ink 2 ur pen. I say kudos.
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by damipaul(m): 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2011
Talkyaown:

yeah right. Inshort i can tell his (dami paul's) mind is straying now, he feels like, the thing

Talkyaown or whatever ur name is, your girlfriend never give you the real thing yet? undecided undecided(refering to the thread u started a couple of days back)
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by Patnoble: 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2011
I've never thought of cheating on my girl neighter my friend ,i dont do it because i don't feel happy if am been cheated by somebody!!!!!!!!!
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by secreyor: 12:10am On Jul 18, 2011
i have dis problem with easily disliking girls when they start getting too close so most times too many girls look attractive to me at d same time.I DONT REALLY CARE THOUGH,I HOOK UP WITH ANYONE DAT CARES AND CARE LESS FOR D OTHERS.Girls are too complicated.i have dis problem with easily disliking girls when they start getting too close so most times too many girls look attractive to me at d same time.I DONT REALLY CARE THOUGH,I HOOK UP WITH ANYONE DAT CARES AND CARE LESS FOR D OTHERS.Girls are too complicated. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Get Him Bac / Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? / Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.