Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. (8195 Views)

Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by slymm(f): 1:57am On Jul 18, 2011
@Otunbakay, thank you, thank you thank you. You are far too kind.
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by WaltherPPK: 7:36am On Jul 18, 2011
slymm:

The truth is that every human being craves variety, excitement and novelty in their intimate lives, it gets boring being with the same person year in and year out. That is the reason why 98% of men will cheat and[b] 80% of women will cheat on their significant other[/b]. self control, self discipline and the fear of God who frowns on adultery is the only thing that will stop me from cheating. I am still allowed my secret fantasies of Tyson Beckford, Will smith, Johnny Depp and the guy who plays Dr Avery on Greys anatomy, mith, Johnny Depp and the guy who plays Dr Avery on Greys anatomy,
self control? self discipline? for how long after all your secret fantasies? Fear of God? tell it to the birds! Na lie nothing is stopping you form cheating, you must be part of the 80%.
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by slymm(f): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2011
@walterPPK:, your a.s.s hole, your opinion, you are entitled to both. what do you think i mean by secret fantasies? I only mean i find them sexy and hot, how in Gods name am i going to end up cheating with Johnny Depp? You are in denial if you believe your wife/gf of hubby/bf does not find another human being attractive. As long as we have eyes, we will always see new and attractive things, building, clothes and humans included. Self control, discipline and God is what stops you from getting to the point where you violate your body and vows. Stop sounding like a narrow minded person.
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by harakiri(m): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2011
***wondering what's the point of marriage when most of the women reading this have either cheated or are seriously thinking of doing it at some point***
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by Agnesqueen(f): 3:49am On Jul 19, 2011
There is a difference between thinking of cheating and actually committing the act of cheating. You can think all you want but once you committed that act then its over. Think about it as Karma, would you want your husband to cheat on you? how would you feel if you found out he was thinking about it?
Now if a man cheats on you, boyfriend or husband, i would leave him because he is now a weak creature and i would have lost all respect for him.
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by WaltherPPK: 10:44am On Jul 19, 2011
slymm:

@walterPPK:, your a.s.s hole, your opinion, you are entitled to both. what do you think i mean by secret fantasies? I only mean i find them sexy and hot, how in Gods name am i going to end up cheating with Johnny Depp? You are in denial if you believe your wife/gf of hubby/bf does not find another human being attractive. As long as we have eyes, we will always see new and attractive things, building, clothes and humans included. Self control, discipline and God is what stops you from getting to the point where you violate your body and vows. Stop sounding like a narrow minded person.
You pussy.Do you know that what you keep thinking becomes a reality one day?You should be ashamed of your self that u claim to be married and here you are saying that you find other men attracted to you sexually.Even the religions confirm that sexually thought of any kind is tantamount to the act. Am sorry for your husband (that is if you really have one), because their maybe some of his friends who are more sexy than Johnny Depp, and who knows what might happen with that dirty mind of yours.Let me educate an ignoramus like you: SELF CONTROL STARTS FROM YOUR THOUGHT.Or you might find yourself doing what you thuoght you could never.No hard feelings.
harakiri:

***wondering what's the point of marriage when most of the women reading this have either cheated or are seriously thinking of doing it at some point***
ask slymm or whatever she calls herself.
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by pcplanet: 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2011
hmmmmm! u tink am, na sin; u do am; na sin sef. so, try to erase the tots as they come so dey don't linger and drive u silly. cool
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by damipaul(m): 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2011
harakiri:

they are not all the same bro. I can boldly tell you that marriage is sweet and a blessing too
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by slymm(f): 8:33am On Jul 20, 2011
@WalterPPK, wow! Wow! I see you have started with the insults. Please do not put the frustrations of your cheating woman on me. Take a chill pill and relax, i have given you my opinion in this issue, stop throwing your toys out of the pram. i bet you have never seen a hot woman on the street, office or wherever huh? Or your eyes were shut close the day you got married or met your gf? You can assume what you want about me, call me a cheat who will sleep with hubbys friend, i do not argue such nonsense with strangers behind a computer. It will be someone like you who is probably screwi.ng his girls best friend, and you condemn me for finding other good looking men hot. My fiance knows damn well the celebrities i think are sexy, and unlike you, he is a confident dude and knows i can never cheat on him. Get the cotton wool btwn your ears out, and replace them with your brain so that you can comprehend what i am trying to say.
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by slymm(f): 8:40am On Jul 20, 2011
@Walterppk, when you finally have your brain back in its original position, you will understand that i never said i am thinking of cheating with those i mentioned, i only said i think they are hot and attractive men. Is it only single women who find Will smith attractive? Its a passing thought and something i mention to my friends or fiance when he is on screen, You should stop being so stuck up and self righteous.
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by WaltherPPK: 11:52am On Jul 21, 2011
@slymm, It is funny you are now denying what you said, pls go back and read through again especially where you talked about craving variety, novelty ,excitment and to quote you "it gets boring being with the same person year in and year out", I was thinking of u as a married woman and never expected a married woman to say such a thing.Am not saying that I am a saint, I am just talking out of what I experienced when I was still single and more adventurous, lust most times leads to the real act.I still try hard to discipline my thoughts now, that's is the only way I can avoid falling, because i know that once you give in to the thought, the will to resist it ebbs.Don't try to justify lust in anyway.Since you have a fiance , I will advise you to find a way to discipline your thoughts before you go into marriage because there is sanctity in marriage.It is not like a mere relationship.
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by slymm(f): 1:55am On Jul 22, 2011
@Walter, you sound like someone i can have a decent argument with, without insults and petty shots at our personal lives. You do not know me and i do not know you. My point about novelty and variety, was that it is quite normal for humans to desire it sometimes, my point about attraction to someone other than a spouse, was the fact that just because we get married, our eyes are not shut to beautifull people, and my point of thinking Will Smith was hot, was that its something i laugh about in passing with my friends and fiance, certainly not something i dwell on.
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by slymm(f): 2:02am On Jul 22, 2011
As i said, its not only single women that believe Will smith is hot. Seriously walter, you can not be so stuck up, you are not the only nice looking man to your wife, and i do not lust, i admire and admit that a certain guys are eye candy. I watch a movie with my fiance, and i see a hot woman and i jokingly cover his eyes and say 'do not look' and we burst out laughing. People are not suddenly covered with a cloak of ugliness because you are married are they? Anyways, i respect your view.
Re: Thoughts Of Cheating On Husband. by Richardonald(m): 11:47am On Sep 14, 2015
When it come 2 cheating yoruba galz ar expert they can sleep with 50 men b4 settling down..though their husband no care na dsame thing be both of them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Toasting, What Next? / Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] / Very stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.