Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

"I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) (105603 Views)

Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Ghester: 3:21pm On May 19, 2022
See this one.
Jennifer Lopez is 52 years and looks much better
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Bluffly: 3:29pm On May 19, 2022
WriterNig:
She looks like a man. She's just trying to give herself hope
That is a blatant lie. It is this stupid mindset that has made most women lazy to exercise. She is fit as a woman

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by naijaclass(m): 3:40pm On May 19, 2022
I won’t even go for her because too much exercise have made her have lots of masculine features

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by BigBellyBurst(m): 3:42pm On May 19, 2022
Dorwadora:
Let the objectification start

In 1, 2, 3

Go
Excuse me, we ain't the ones dancing or walking the streets half naked nowadays. So rest.

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Brown706: 3:55pm On May 19, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: The Sun
Hot ke!
You be soup?
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Bamzyriches451: 3:57pm On May 19, 2022
Damn!
Me and she in the same room and my dick won't rise
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 19, 2022
Must everything be about sex
Pussyassasin:
Too much muscle undecided imagine how hard her pussy would squish a dick though kiss
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Bbbw: 4:36pm On May 19, 2022
grin
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Okobola146: 4:44pm On May 19, 2022
See wotowoto
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Okobola146: 4:45pm On May 19, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Must everything be about sex
what else does a man want from a woman? Not from a man like you o
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Transcriber: 5:03pm On May 19, 2022
AishaDant:
She looks rather manly.

Well, so many Nigerian guys don't care as long as there is a hole... Let me keep quiet.
very many and stiff
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by maasoap(m): 5:29pm On May 19, 2022
Persephone1:
Lol... She's really trying to care about your opinions, but it's too hard!

Channah1:
With this stiff body? Please, go and rest.

Another female is telling her to give it a rest. But here you're, banging your head against the wall over every comment you don't like
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Gireiboy(m): 5:29pm On May 19, 2022
chatinent:
Mama wey suppose don retire is still dressing half-naked with stretch marks that can rewire Kanji Dam is now seen as hot and sexy. I wonder when women would start dressing to cover their bodies and not as “hot” and “sexy.”
Rewire Kainji Dam grin grin grin bro! you are wicked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Yankee101: 5:32pm On May 19, 2022
Delusion
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by galaxy2020(m): 5:43pm On May 19, 2022
With all those muscles?
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Father4all: 5:47pm On May 19, 2022
chatinent:
Mama wey suppose don retire is still dressing half-naked with stretch marks that can rewire Kanji Dam is now seen as hot and sexy. I wonder when women would start dressing to cover their bodies and not as “hot” and “sexy.”
where is the scratch mark?
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Princemoneyman(m): 5:57pm On May 19, 2022
Whaten Deborah no go see for pedophile Mohammed hand ?

With all these yam leg? Madam gettat!
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Manofsteel2013(m): 6:01pm On May 19, 2022
You are a fraudster
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Cromagnon: 6:05pm On May 19, 2022
Persephone1:
Who are they? You posted the comment not THEY!
who posted half naked picture and called themselves hot and worshipped by young men (her mates don't want her anymore so she has to prey on young impressionable boys)
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 19, 2022
Set awon Thefutureisfemale
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Gracey03(f): 6:29pm On May 19, 2022
Lmao.... Hot and sexy indeed grin
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Aklee4994(m): 7:12pm On May 19, 2022
She fit beat all this girls on nairaland
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by NaijaCars4sale: 7:33pm On May 19, 2022
She still looks young and fit
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 19, 2022
Pussyassasin:
they sexualize themselves not me.
When will we women ever admit this sexual objectification is our fault?

I’m still waiting.
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by letitrainnow(m): 8:18pm On May 19, 2022
Cute
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Maghan37: 12:43am On May 20, 2022
Men you definitely are a very hot granny. Many modern guys want what you have mama. shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by investigator007: 7:05am On May 20, 2022
Lol, are you sure it's not your money they want?
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by BigCowH0rn: 12:50pm On May 20, 2022
Phillipson02:
you gay Rapist

That's Koyyes you are toying with.
You know say she no dey rest and your madam get belle

Why not wait till Sisterfire born to avoid complications
You suppose get sense reach that abi no be your pikin she carry?
You always start what you can't finish
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:58pm On May 20, 2022
She is still beautiful than 99percent of nairaland females
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by SisterFire(f): 2:13pm On May 20, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

That's Koyyes you are toying with.
You know say she no dey rest and your sisterfire get belle

You always start what you can't finish
Why not wait till she born to avoid complications
...mumu so I shud carry belle for 13months okwaaya?
Don't disturb my boy or I face kh...a

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.