Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

"I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) (105607 Views)

Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Wande22(m): 1:38pm On May 19, 2022
There Was A milf I Met sometimes Ago, it was Until I Discovered she was In Her 50's that Was When i Steered away. Methinks she Was In mid-forties
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 19, 2022
Which one is every guy.. me i don't...
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Slynation(m): 1:40pm On May 19, 2022
AishaDant:
She looks rather manly.

Well, so many Nigerian guys don't care as long as there is a hole... Let me keep quiet.
compared to the old plumpy ladies some normally profess online scam love to, this lady over here is Kim Kardashian to them...grin
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by oxygeng: 1:41pm On May 19, 2022
He is currently representing Nigeria at the under 20 wafu Cup, his name is yahaya.

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Janabi73: 1:41pm On May 19, 2022
HOW TO USE ONE EGG TO REMOVE BAD LUCK, BAD ENERGY, NEGATIVITY FROM YOUR LIFE.

There are a lot of spiritual benefits of eggs which I will be dropping here as time goes on.

In the thread, we will talk a lot about our spiritual life and improvements, how to attract favour, how to attract opportunity, how to attract money and many more with just natural things God has created for us to help ourselves.

But I want y'all to understand that breaking curses and bad energy is always important in our spiritual life. Because when the soul is stained with Bad energy, one will experience hardship, difficulty and negativity. These are the plans of the devil and evildoers. Your enemies don't sleep on you. They're always awake.

Let me tell you something, they know you read this thread today and will manipulate you not to do any of these tips. It's not as if you don't want to do it. But something will make you feel so reluctant to do it. That's how powerful they can be. They monitor your day and night. We're all lucky that God has been there for all of us. If not, hmmm.

Where you're today is not where you are supposed to be. Even if you feel you're doing well. My brothers and sisters, you are supposed to be greater and better than how you are if not for enemies.

You're doing business, and you're not selling and you feel that day there's no market. There's an evil spirit attacking your business already. Mr A is selling more than you and you'll start thinking Mr A is doing a ritual. No, Mr A didn't joke about his spiritual life. That's the secret.

Moving forward, Curse breaking and cleansing is very important. So today will be looking at how to use One Egg to Break Spiritual Curses and destroy evil plans against your life.

Y'all should know egg signifies life. And if you're doing this. You're a kind of adding more strength to your soul because the enemies aim to weaken your soul. And when the soul is weak, it can't fight for you. So strengthen your soul by doing this today.

How To Use One Egg To Destroy Evil Plans and Bad Energy Hindering Your Soul From Enhancing Your Progress.

Keep reading in this thread....

https://www.nairaland.com/7133967/spiritual-orientation-tips-spiritual-o.t/1

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 1:43pm On May 19, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: The Sun
/
Until she removes her dress and her makeup. Vericose veins will destroy the hype. If in doubt, look at her hands.

/

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by We4all: 1:45pm On May 19, 2022
chatinent:
Mama wey suppose don retire is still dressing half-naked with stretch marks that can rewire Kanji Dam is now seen as hot and sexy. I wonder when women would start dressing to cover their bodies and not as “hot” and “sexy.”

Show us a picture of your partner without stretch marks.
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by adecz: 1:51pm On May 19, 2022
❌❌These type of thigh muscles can
dislocate cassava ..... ☺️☺️☺️☺️
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by berryPee(m): 1:51pm On May 19, 2022
undecided undecided undecided don't be a child of hate
chatinent:
Mama wey suppose don retire is still dressing half-naked with stretch marks that can rewire Kanji Dam is now seen as hot and sexy. I wonder when women would start dressing to cover their bodies and not as “hot” and “sexy.”
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by AllahIsGarbage: 1:52pm On May 19, 2022
I agree with everything you said except the stretch marks. It's very rare to have stretch marks if you are physically fit.

chatinent:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 19, 2022
Wow
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by brightDdon(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2022
chatinent:

�������
Bro,,,you get bad mouth,,Jesus,,,

How did you even come about all those words you typed above,,I don laugh tire,,,,

People are really gifted.
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by seguno2: 1:55pm On May 19, 2022
chatinent:

Maybe when men stop admiring them for doing so

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by HardMirror(m): 1:57pm On May 19, 2022
Persephone1:
It is actually no one's fault you are used to seeing wrinkled old women in dirty seasoning smelling wrappers whose only evidence of once perky boobs are stretch marks and visible sagging bra straps. Change your locality and see what beauty is!
she is not old at 53. Haba. This story is overhyped. She even looks terrible for that age
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by dododawa1: 2:00pm On May 19, 2022
Nonsense
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by sisisioge: 2:03pm On May 19, 2022
She is so beautiful! That her body wont quit in a while fa....nicey!
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by bluefilm: 2:03pm On May 19, 2022
These people just can't do without seeking for attention.

Tufiakwa. embarassed
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Shalayetv: 2:04pm On May 19, 2022
Noticing just one may not be a surefire sign of an unfaithful partner, but
if you check multiple off this list, it may be time to have a vulnerable
chat. After all, if they have nothing to hide, they should be more than
happy to put your fears to rest.

Please subscribe, like, share, and turn on notifications to enable this video to reach many people and help them learn. We drop new content every week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa9qjvKkmGY
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by chatinent: 2:05pm On May 19, 2022
seguno2:

Maybe when men stop admiring them for doing so

Absolutely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Sirmuel1(m): 2:09pm On May 19, 2022
ChoCho54:
Most Nigerian women are baby elephants. They can blame their physical unfitness to childbirth that happened 12 years ago.

Ayiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Una too like fight for Nigeria cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Hamiltonii: 2:16pm On May 19, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: The Sun

I enjoy fúcking grannies!
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Reference(m): 2:20pm On May 19, 2022
Women are slaves to their bodies.... prolific investors in depreciating assets...
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Phillipson02: 2:36pm On May 19, 2022
Acidbath:

Don't mind that fool. He is attracted to children.
you gay Rapist
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Acidbath: 2:38pm On May 19, 2022
Phillipson02:
I am a gay Rapist and ashawo SisterFire's houseboy

Ok cheesy
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by MrBroke(m): 2:44pm On May 19, 2022
With your fufu body? Abegeee
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 19, 2022
Botox pumped brain.
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by cardoctor(m): 2:54pm On May 19, 2022
You could well be a 30 year old HOT granny.
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by sylve11: 2:58pm On May 19, 2022
Persephone1:
It is actually no one's fault you are used to seeing wrinkled old women in dirty seasoning smelling wrappers whose only evidence of once perky boobs are stretch marks and visible sagging bra straps. Change your locality and see what beauty is!

Hahaha shocked cool
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by KingDamzzy(m): 3:11pm On May 19, 2022
Which one is "Every guy loves and wants me"..

Which time we and her do meeting?? Abeg make she comot my name for the list of guys.

I dey vexxxxxx
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by LaJoe2: 3:14pm On May 19, 2022
Looks like a transgender
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 3:14pm On May 19, 2022
Even in my dream I won't straff this kinda stiff woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.