Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? (24655 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? / Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Awesomeking: 2:44pm On May 19, 2022
Mimiranky:
Her friends, simply because they had rich boyfriends... And they motivated her to break up....

Fear your girlfriend friends, those set of people can ruin your happy relationship....
don't think like that.. Or else.. When u finally blow up and become big.. She will come back saying it was her friends that manipulated her

Instead u should understand that no friend can convince an adult to Do what's not already on her mind..

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by mopol123: 2:44pm On May 19, 2022
Levinas:

U mean u dropped ur seed and left? Your child will always be a part of you. u didn't just punished her. u punished urself in the process
i knew she was never going to keep the pregnancy so i left the headache for her and she solved it herself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Aimerosa25(f): 2:45pm On May 19, 2022
My ex
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Ballzproblemm: 2:45pm On May 19, 2022
tmoneyu:
I was at fault because I was just upcoming, she loved me dearly but I was that quiet, respectful, she likes bubbling guy, due to that aspect we broke up, we are still very close shaa.
you wanted to change your nature to please woman. , simp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by ufuosman(m): 2:45pm On May 19, 2022
Both of us
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by OmegaAutos: 2:45pm On May 19, 2022
she left because i dont have much money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Larrysung(m): 2:47pm On May 19, 2022
So chelsea's ending this season trophyless! Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by EmekaBlue(m): 2:48pm On May 19, 2022
Draw
Me and Her at fault
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by doshiyad1: 2:48pm On May 19, 2022
Dorwadora:

I'll stay invisible here and read comments

Lolz! same here, we are in it together cool cool tongue tongue undecided undecided
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by jericco1(m): 2:49pm On May 19, 2022
Her parents and evil sister

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Tobichuks08: 2:50pm On May 19, 2022
Life has officially taught me that anyone can switch up. No matter the history or bond.

Zero expectations.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by HiFive: 2:51pm On May 19, 2022
Oblivionz5:
winkLol madam simply started giving attitude. I noticed and asked her. She told me she wasn’t feeling it anymore..I asked her why she had no reason.

Had to breakup and block her everywhere. One of the hardest things I’ve ever done

Na man u be. U did de right thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by DrTims(m): 2:53pm On May 19, 2022
Damn Na wa oo. Well most Nigerians girls are like this. Trust no one at all and always use protection smiley
Slynation:
Omo fear women oO...
Everything was all rosy and sweet, all of a sudden, in her place of work, she started receiving this kinda late calls and was using bedroom voice for the guy...Ahhhh, Nooo!! That voice sounds familiar and unique to me alone grin but as a coded guy I comport myself, she noticed a little bit and said was it because of the call and I told her YES oO...I won't hide my feelings, cos I always own up to every sh*t/responsibilities bordering me like a fearless terrorists...!!

So she began singing to me like a well decorated choir mistress, but I know that lyrics of "He's just a friend" and this was the first time he was calling, and I quickly interrupted and reminded her that I was once just a friend and I know what I did...grin

It didn't take long before my observations becomes reality, I visited her one day and saw a new jotter, I was about to glance through and she pounced on me and collected it saying it's girls things... that stroked my awareness but I shrugged it off

On a very fateful day as devil may have it, I visited again but she told me she went out to get something before my arrival but she dropped her keys with someone, I got the keys and was jejely pressing my phone, then a call came into my phone and requesting I call out a friend phone number for him, I told him I will get back to him while I put it into writing...make I carry paper and pen oO, I now saw that jotter and said lemme even see the girls thing afterall we talking about my GF of a year plus here who doesn't hide anything from me (so I simpingly thought tho)

I opened it and at the middle page was her diary, I read all the rubbish she wrote inside, that same guy who was just a friend had already collected his maximum 3points, another guy in her neighbourhood whom we only shake hands whenever I come around has collected maximum 3points (No...this one should be 6points home and away because he was closeby) and the most painful aspects was that I was even the side boyfriend of her main boyfriend in Lagos... grin wow...so I have been dating a community project all this while I said to myself...

Well no issues shaah, I comfort myself like nothing happened and left her side, I maintained full status quo like nothing happened and what happened next should better be left unsaid because she's always a guests on NL and I like my anonymous status here...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 2:53pm On May 19, 2022
I can't even remember but I remember that in the first month of our breakup , I was ashamed to admit that I still wanted him , no matter how toxic he was , if he had showed even a little remorse I'd probably still be complaining to my friends every day but thank God for his stubbornness I'm freeeeeeeeee

Fast forward to present day , he's trying to get that friendship thing between exes that I absolutely hate , I don't know what I want to be doing as your friend , when I done already you finish ,

every chance I get, I talk about other guys that like me or that I like , hopefully he understands what I'm doing because I can't verbally tell him to leave me alone

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by ExtremeDot: 2:53pm On May 19, 2022
Ebubu3:

Exactly my situation

I was never pleasant, I never got physical with her, but whenever she insulted me, I would block her on WhatsApp for few days, or just prefer to be alone.

But I did so so so much for her. That even the boyfriend she left me for, has never done for her.
Infact the amount of aid I’ve given her since she left the relationship pass the assistance her boyfriend don give am as they’re dating grin imagine your ex aiding you more than the boyfriend you went to after leaving him can make you look stupid
but hey before you bash me I do the assistance same way i assist anyone who begs me for assistance, now they’ve broken up from what she’s telling me but such is life for you.

Even after leaving you, she still deh collect retirement benefits from you.
Chai. Na Una deh fuel these girls entitlement mentality.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by JovialJune(f): 2:54pm On May 19, 2022
My ex angry

Both of us sha grin

I'm sturbborn, he cheated undecided

My character shouldn't be an excuse to cheat angry

So I'm blameless cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by BukolaBraid(m): 2:55pm On May 19, 2022
Omo na she ooo... I just had to help her out.
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Voldoz: 2:56pm On May 19, 2022
It was me I failed to realize I was inside a pit instead of a relationship my nighaz never did like the girl but I was Simplified already.

Later this same girl told me to be like those boys that pop champagne and wear Gucci I told her am still planning my life I can't do that yet.

Omo this girl say make I go greet her again or talk to her las las today na she day disturb me for Whatsapp complain say I no day give her face.

Omo I stay light years away from her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Mimiranky: 2:56pm On May 19, 2022
Awesomeking:
don't think like that.. Or else.. When u finally blow up and become big.. She will come back saying it was her friends that manipulated her

Instead u should understand that no friend can convince an adult to Do what's not already on her mind..

That's true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
All of you talking ill about your girlfriends saying your girlfriends was at fault.. All of you are Lairs!!

I'm 100% pretty sure that you guys were the ones at fault in that relationship... and I'm so happy that your girlfriends used Cutlass to cut off the relationship.

MR Linus everywhere!!
grin grin crazy lady. Cutlass? Ontop relationship shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by MrDoGood(m): 2:57pm On May 19, 2022
YoungLionken:
A topic like this, is supposed to come up during weekends..

Why? grin
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Godful: 2:57pm On May 19, 2022
Stephen2324:
Who was at fault in your last relationship? You or your ex?
na me dey always dey at fault and na me dey initiate breakfast. I have not had it all rosy Sha, if my partner refuse doing something wrong, I will. Till I find someone I won't want to let go
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Oblivionz5(m): 2:58pm On May 19, 2022
MrNipplesLover:

And u did the right thing, bro...
I hail u for this...

I greet u, bro.

Normal na. Life goes on

I greet you too boss

2 Likes

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Goldbw122(m): 2:58pm On May 19, 2022
Slynation:
Omo fear women oO...
Everything was all rosy and sweet, all of a sudden, in her place of work, she started receiving this kinda late calls and was using bedroom voice for the guy...Ahhhh, Nooo!! That voice sounds familiar and unique to me alone grin but as a coded guy I comport myself, she noticed a little bit and said was it because of the call and I told her YES oO...I won't hide my feelings, cos I always own up to every sh*t/responsibilities bordering me like a fearless terrorists...!!

So she began singing to me like a well decorated choir mistress, but I know that lyrics of "He's just a friend" and this was the first time he was calling, and I quickly interrupted and reminded her that I was once just a friend and I know what I did...grin

It didn't take long before my observations becomes reality, I visited her one day and saw a new jotter, I was about to glance through and she pounced on me and collected it saying it's girls things... that stroked my awareness but I shrugged it off

On a very fateful day as devil may have it, I visited again but she told me she went out to get something before my arrival but she dropped her keys with someone, I got the keys and was jejely pressing my phone, then a call came into my phone and requesting I call out a friend phone number for him, I told him I will get back to him while I put it into writing...make I carry paper and pen oO, I now saw that jotter and said lemme even see the girls thing afterall we talking about my GF of a year plus here who doesn't hide anything from me (so I simpingly thought tho)

I opened it and at the middle page was her diary, I read all the rubbish she wrote inside, that same guy who was just a friend had already collected his maximum 3points, another guy in her neighbourhood whom we only shake hands whenever I come around has collected maximum 3points (No...this one should be 6points home and away because he was closeby) and the most painful aspects was that I was even the side boyfriend of her main boyfriend in Lagos... grin wow...so I have been dating a community project all this while I said to myself...

Well no issues shaah, I comfort myself like nothing happened and left her side, I maintained full status quo like nothing happened and what happened next should better be left unsaid because she's always a guests on NL and I like my anonymous status here...
You should thank God that she had a jotter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by RedEnergy: 2:59pm On May 19, 2022
It was my Ex's fault. It's always all my Ex's at fault. And if I break up again, it will be my Ex's fault not mine because i'm a perfect human being, if you like don't believe, it's your fault tongue grin

10 Likes

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by olyrayy(m): 3:03pm On May 19, 2022
Me. I was at fault.

I was immature sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Slynation(m): 3:07pm On May 19, 2022
Goldbw122:

You should thank God that she had a jotter.
yea bro, although I have my suspicions all along but no concrete proof, she didn't even know I've seen her dairy hitherto...she just walked into my trap and that was all I needed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by onunwa21(m): 3:08pm On May 19, 2022
9ga man no dey accept fault oooo!!!
Even the level 9ga dey now, APC is saying, the country is safe!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by EmekaBlue(m): 3:09pm On May 19, 2022
Larrysung:
So chelsea's ending this season trophyless! Lmao
who tell u. Super cup. World club.
Chelsea have trophies.

Man U and Arsenal that are trophyless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Love So Natural, You Can Feel The Chemistry. / Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl / He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.