Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,892 members, 7,824,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? (24677 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? / Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Fiscus105(m): 12:53am On May 20, 2022
Mimiranky:

I ought to have separated her right If I had separated her from her friends, you will still tell me that, why am I controlling her like a remote...

Who will tell you that?
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Keji1012(m): 3:53am On May 20, 2022
mopol123:
while i was busy trying to secure a job, baby girl was busy asking another out in church. She gave me her phone to charge and i went through her whatsaap, still hang around for the last and memorable but raw bang before telling her. That bang resulted in pregnancy which i refered her to the church guy... That was her punishment

No time to check time.

We move
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Keji1012(m): 3:56am On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
All of you talking ill about your girlfriends saying your girlfriends was at fault.. All of you are Lairs!!

I'm 100% pretty sure that you guys were the ones at fault in that relationship... and I'm so happy that your girlfriends used Cutlass to cut off the relationship.

MR Linus everywhere!!

Especially when u broke up with those daughter of JEZEBEL for sleeping with dogs cos of money.

Very shameful
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Keji1012(m): 4:00am On May 20, 2022
Slynation:
Omo fear women oO...
Everything was all rosy and sweet, all of a sudden, in her place of work, she started receiving this kinda late calls and was using bedroom voice for the guy...Ahhhh, Nooo!! That voice sounds familiar and unique to me alone grin but as a coded guy I comport myself, she noticed a little bit and said was it because of the call and I told her YES oO...I won't hide my feelings, cos I always own up to every sh*t/responsibilities bordering me like a fearless terrorists...!!

So she began singing to me like a well decorated choir mistress, but I know that lyrics of "He's just a friend" and this was the first time he was calling, and I quickly interrupted and reminded her that I was once just a friend and I know what I did...grin

It didn't take long before my observations becomes reality, I visited her one day and saw a new jotter, I was about to glance through and she pounced on me and collected it saying it's girls things... that stroked my awareness but I shrugged it off

On a very fateful day as devil may have it, I visited again but she told me she went out to get something before my arrival but she dropped her keys with someone, I got the keys and was jejely pressing my phone, then a call came into my phone and requesting I call out a friend phone number for him, I told him I will get back to him while I put it into writing...make I carry paper and pen oO, I now saw that jotter and said lemme even see the girls thing afterall we talking about my GF of a year plus here who doesn't hide anything from me (so I simpingly thought tho)

I opened it and at the middle page was her diary, I read all the rubbish she wrote inside, that same guy who was just a friend had already collected his maximum 3points, another guy in her neighbourhood whom we only shake hands whenever I come around has collected maximum 3points (No...this one should be 6points home and away because he was closeby) and the most painful aspects was that I was even the side boyfriend of her main boyfriend in Lagos... grin wow...so I have been dating a community project all this while I said to myself...

Well no issues shaah, I comfort myself like nothing happened and left her side, I maintained full status quo like nothing happened and what happened next should better be left unsaid because she's always a guests on NL and I like my anonymous status here...

U mean u were fetching WATER from a community BOREHOLE?
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Keji1012(m): 4:13am On May 20, 2022
Ezemann:
In my case, I visited her early at dawn unannounced only to meet another guy banging her. The relationship we've been for the past 3 years I

Fear, women my brother

To close their leg wey be like PLIER is a problem to them

2 Likes

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by investigator007: 7:05am On May 20, 2022
My ex.
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Raalsalghul: 10:38am On May 20, 2022
Me
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by smogia1994(m): 10:47am On May 20, 2022
OMO FEAR WOMEN OOOOOH...............................................................................
my own soon to be called ex, has always been on my neck for small small sin like make i dey cal bae and all nothing sexually attached oooh, she dey always check my chat and dial log to look for one small sin or the other, and me i trust this bae die, that trust made me not to even bother aboot checking her pone, i just feel say the bae loyal and all.

omo brethen do CIA on ur bae before una marry oooh i take God beg una, madam password everthing for her pone,as guy man weh i be ehnnnn, i get access into the pone, this my soon to be ex. she password about five (5) different guys inside her watsapp ooh, i click on one bayo eh show me password , i sha later get access into the pone, as i begin read my hrt fly leave my body for 10mins i no even know hoe tears begin fall down my eyes, this my serious GF of 3yrs na massive community distributor of punaism i wan die she even don do abortion for this guy omo fear women ooh and the funny thing be say ehnnnnn. this my bae doesnt go out her works take most of her time how come all this things sup weh guy man know sabi......
im in severe painssssss,
for my mind i don breakup but i dey wait for massive rrevenge before i finally leave the big fooolllllllllllllll

4 Likes

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Dagrace01(m): 11:17am On May 20, 2022
Don't even know..
It just happened..
She got into a fight with some girls in a birthday party at a club. She expected me to interfere, I was mute. Wetin concern me with girls issues. And besides those girls are girlfriends to some cultists, who I be??
Tried to talk her out of it but she was headstrong, we had a serious argument.
She left the scene angrily.

Weeks later she went for NYSC, started behaving somehow on phone, came to my house after camp, packed all her few stuffs and didn't pick again, whenever she picked, I persuaded her for almost nine months, all to no avail. I concluded that she might have moved on with some guy where she's serving or thereabout. In fact on her birthday, she posted someone taking her out, though me self dey japata those nine months oo, but they were just fringes.

Didn't bother to persuade her again. I moved on, I met another angel, almost two years later she got pregnant. She heard the rumor, called me and I confirmed it, she blamed me for breaking up the relationship.
Just imagine, we weren't talking for almost two years and you expected me to wait for the unknown. The day of my son's naming ceremony she called and cried for more than 30mins, blaming me for jeopardizing a four and half years relationship. Me no mind oo. As I don deeply fall in love with my fiancé, I did the necessary things with her and that was it.

Now you can deduce who's guilty or not. Feel free to blame me, I won't mind.

2 Likes

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by kriss27(m): 12:03pm On May 20, 2022
Slynation:
don't mind that girl, she's the type that normally put everything about her into writing, I guess she was careless that day, although from the write ups, she regreted her actions, but I know at some point the d**k slipped off and she inserted it in herself...
Lol
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Keneeby(m): 1:20pm On May 20, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
for marriage or for ritual?

You're funny o. For marriage nah
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 20, 2022
My ex- 65%
Me: 35%

1 Like

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Mimiranky: 8:19pm On May 20, 2022
Fiscus105:

Who will tell you that?
You and all the cabinet members
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Lordedifice1: 9:56pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
All of you talking ill about your girlfriends saying your girlfriends was at fault.. All of you are Lairs!!

I'm 100% pretty sure that you guys were the ones at fault in that relationship... and I'm so happy that your girlfriends used Cutlass to cut off the relationship.

MR Linus everywhere!!

My gf enter uni and changed and started giving me attitude
Had a bf for d past 3weeks
Slept with her uncle
And you are saying we are liars
Las las I dealt with the girl
Relationship of 2yrs
Ladies and lies
God forbid
Uno this that happened made me to start praying that I don't a female

1 Like

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by GrandFinale2021(m): 12:11am On May 21, 2022
Ajay7411:
It was their faults - it taught me never to give my 100% to any woman. kiss
na man you be bro
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by mubrix(m): 1:35am On May 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

MR Linus everywhere!!
You are pretty�
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Ebubu3: 7:29am On May 21, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:
I can't even remember but I remember that in the first month of our breakup , I was ashamed to admit that I still wanted him , no matter how toxic he was , if he had showed even a little remorse I'd probably still be complaining to my friends every day but thank God for his stubbornness I'm freeeeeeeeee

Fast forward to present day , he's trying to get that friendship thing between exes that I absolutely hate , I don't know what I want to be doing as your friend , when I done already you finish ,

every chance I get, I talk about other guys that like me or that I like , hopefully he understands what I'm doing because I can't verbally tell him to leave me alone

Do you think he wants you back ? Or just ex friendship he seeks ?
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Ebubu3: 7:57am On May 21, 2022
JovialJune:
My ex angry

Both of us sha grin

I'm sturbborn, he cheated undecided

My character shouldn't be an excuse to cheat angry

So I'm blameless cheesy
I’ve always known you were stubborn
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Ebubu3: 8:00am On May 21, 2022
Lepon02:
God - for bringing that woman my way.
lmao
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Ebubu3: 8:02am On May 21, 2022
Keniwit:
Why girls com dey ghost for this kin thread nw?
they are usually the cheats and feel guilty.

No need for them to blame an innocent man
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by assetsovermoney: 9:35am On May 21, 2022
SailorUgo:
Nice girl
Not lazy
Worked for her money
Never asked me for money
I wouldn’t hesitate to marry her sef if I wanted.

But na my Ashawo age be this abeg
I gats enjoy am full time

Don’t want to waste a good girls time
My twin. I greet you.
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by assetsovermoney: 9:38am On May 21, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Main boyfriends eat leftovers with billings. Know this and know peace.
Issa cold world
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by assetsovermoney: 9:42am On May 21, 2022
Slynation:
Omo fear women oO...
Everything was all rosy and sweet, all of a sudden, in her place of work, she started receiving this kinda late calls and was using bedroom voice for the guy...Ahhhh, Nooo!! That voice sounds familiar and unique to me alone grin but as a coded guy I comport myself, she noticed a little bit and said was it because of the call and I told her YES oO...I won't hide my feelings, cos I always own up to every sh*t/responsibilities bordering me like a fearless terrorists...!!

So she began singing to me like a well decorated choir mistress, but I know that lyrics of "He's just a friend" and this was the first time he was calling, and I quickly interrupted and reminded her that I was once just a friend and I know what I did...grin

It didn't take long before my observations becomes reality, I visited her one day and saw a new jotter, I was about to glance through and she pounced on me and collected it saying it's girls things... that stroked my awareness but I shrugged it off

On a very fateful day as devil may have it, I visited again but she told me she went out to get something before my arrival but she dropped her keys with someone, I got the keys and was jejely pressing my phone, then a call came into my phone and requesting I call out a friend phone number for him, I told him I will get back to him while I put it into writing...make I carry paper and pen oO, I now saw that jotter and said lemme even see the girls thing afterall we talking about my GF of a year plus here who doesn't hide anything from me (so I simpingly thought tho)

I opened it and at the middle page was her diary, I read all the rubbish she wrote inside, that same guy who was just a friend had already collected his maximum 3points, another guy in her neighbourhood whom we only shake hands whenever I come around has collected maximum 3points (No...this one should be 6points home and away because he was closeby) and the most painful aspects was that I was even the side boyfriend of her main boyfriend in Lagos... grin wow...so I have been dating a community project all this while I said to myself...

Well no issues shaah, I comfort myself like nothing happened and left her side, I maintained full status quo like nothing happened and what happened next should better be left unsaid because she's always a guests on NL and I like my anonymous status here...
ded
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:03am On May 21, 2022
assetsovermoney:
Issa cold world
Real cold world my nigga
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:41pm On May 21, 2022
LadyRosa:
I tried,but e haaaarddddddd.Guy wey if him pull him preek for my eye dey big like Roast chicken dipped in barbecue sauce, spiced with hot chilli pepper and a chilled nkwu enu to join?!Ife n'alike cry

Ma pami nauu! Heyyy. cheesy cheesy I suspect say na lie be this, but I don't mind being deceived, because omo, what in the hell kind of imagery is this? I ENJOYED reading this. Damn.
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Flipmac(m): 1:29pm On May 21, 2022
mubrix:

You are pretty�
Pretty indeed.
95% of female monikers on nairaland are actually guys with hairy chest and balls. Lol

No reason am.

1 Like

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by paix(m): 10:06pm On May 21, 2022
Stephen2324:
Who was at fault in your last relationship? You or your ex?
She was at fault. She left me for a guy with an official car, because I had a jalopy.

1 Like

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by WondaBeauty(f): 9:08am On May 27, 2022
backtalkG:
I won't mind the distance you know

hmmm lol
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by WondaBeauty(f): 9:10am On May 27, 2022
Ficient:

Marry your best friend

Really?
I got no best friend though

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing / 7 Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin / Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.