Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? (24645 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? / Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by PrinceMajestic: 3:58pm On May 19, 2022
LadyRosa:

Na small thing mama own take pass my own smell wink
Lol, abeg no vex. I just dey play, una too get bad mouth. Una suppose dey nice and romantic as ladies when una be. Those bad words don't fit u ladies

1 Like

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by JustMakeMoney(m): 4:01pm On May 19, 2022
Today is her birthday! I call her Always My Baby!

Distance caused the breakup!

She said she wont be able to stay far that I should relocate my business to be close to her or even inside her school. because I was d best photographer then!

Am married now n she too is married over there!

We still communicate till tomorrow!

Time flies!

6 Likes

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by kaymart: 4:01pm On May 19, 2022
Ebubu3:

Exactly my situation

She got too close to another guy and was even giving him more moment on chat than she gave me.

While this was occurring, she got more cold, short replies thingy towards me while giving the guy hot gist like this and even giving me attitude grin

Omo she started gossiping about our relationship give the guy oogrin

Though i treated her bad in a way, what I mean is often she likes calling me at unnecessary and busy hours and I remember telling her she calls me too much.
I also remember shouting at her cus she mocked me in front of my friend
Few other minor things like that, she take am begin dey follow another man grin

It’s pleasant to learn that after more than one year, her relationship with the guy she left me for hit the rocks and was very toxic one.

I was never pleasant, I never got physical with her, but whenever she insulted me, I would block her on WhatsApp for few days, or just prefer to be alone.

But I did so so so much for her. That even the boyfriend she left me for, has never done for her. Infact the amount of aid I’ve given her since she left the relationship pass the assistance her boyfriend don give am as they’re dating grin imagine your ex aiding you more than the boyfriend you went to after leaving him grin can make you look stupid but hey before you bash me I do the assistance same way i assist anyone who begs me for assistance, now they’ve broken up from what she’s telling me but such is life for you.
How come she still tells u all this stuffs about her relationship?
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Ebubu3: 4:02pm On May 19, 2022
ExtremeDot:

Even after leaving you, she still deh collect retirement benefits from you.
Chai. Na Una deh fuel these girls entitlement mentality.
nice of you to highlight and delete the part where I was a hard man undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Bignuell(m): 4:02pm On May 19, 2022
TechNana:
He couldn't keep up with my ambitions and my pursue for excellence...

He got fed up, was difficult buh we let go...

I wouldn't compromise my dreams just yet, and he wasn't ready to support me fulfill them anyways..
Hi, mind if i send a pm
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Ebubu3: 4:02pm On May 19, 2022
kaymart:

How come she still tells u all this stuffs about her relationship?
no know for her oo
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by erubati: 4:03pm On May 19, 2022
She had started whispering to my ears that she needed a new phone and even stating the type of phone she wanted.oya,come make we do sex,she told me she can't.ogbeni,shey I look like ur father ni?

7 Likes

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by erubati: 4:03pm On May 19, 2022
erubati:
She had started whispering to my ears that she needed a new phone and even stating the type of phone she wanted.oya,come make we do sex,she told me she can't.ogbeni,shey I look like father Christmas ni?
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by LadyRosa(f): 4:05pm On May 19, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Lol, abeg no vex. I just dey play, una too get bad mouth. Una suppose dey nice and romantic as ladies when una be. Those bad words don't fit u ladies

You dey beg,
Na you first talk anyhow,na you still dey yarn say we get bad mouth. cheesy

Shebi you won 4ck toto wey dey smell,now you see the one wey smell pass your mama own you dey run undecided

4 Likes

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:07pm On May 19, 2022
Stephen2324:
Who was at fault in your last relationship? You or your ex?

She cheated on me with her neighbor, figure it out
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by RexTramadol1: 4:08pm On May 19, 2022
Na me Dey always Dey at fault

Next one sef na still me
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Fiscus105(m): 4:10pm On May 19, 2022
Mimiranky:
Her friends, simply because they had rich boyfriends... And they motivated her to break up....

Fear your girlfriend friends, those set of people can ruin your happy relationship....

I blame u and not her rich friends, wen she was still melting for you, you ought to have taken advantage of that to separate her from her friends, even if so called friends are not dating rich guys, they could still deceive her if u re not the one in charge of her heart.

1 Like

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by LadyRosa(f): 4:13pm On May 19, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
hmmm, nawo o. Rose I dey look up to u b4

You dey crase?
Who you dey look up to?I resemble ya mama?!
Na this character make girls no dey fit open up for nairaland again like in the old times.

10 years ago nairaland wasn't this hypocritical,yet the abomination wey dey happen now is alarming.

I no dey find person trouble but I no dey forgive person wey find me.Nexr time,avoid me if you no get better thing to talk.

My toto dey smell, na me e smell e no smell you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Funnyhubtv(m): 4:13pm On May 19, 2022
Real niggar can’t do no wrong

1 Like

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by passionberry(f): 4:16pm On May 19, 2022
Skyfornia:
Most people won't accept responsibility for their failed relationship..I'm here to read lies
Oga stf. See who is talking ..? You that want woman that is earning millions so you can be eating her ..are you responsible for any relationship?
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Bbbw: 4:22pm On May 19, 2022
The greedy whorre offcourse
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by seunjungle1(m): 4:23pm On May 19, 2022
She was the one.
I came to Abuja for hustling just to make a good life for both of us while she was busy fucking prick around.
Thank God for the life I'm living right now, now married with new bouncing baby boy.

7 Likes

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Oceanjagaban: 4:25pm On May 19, 2022
Na me dey at fault....I too like big yansh

1 Like

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Divoc19(f): 4:26pm On May 19, 2022
Moi, I decided to opt out. We had no issues at all
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by passionberry(f): 4:27pm On May 19, 2022
Skyfornia:
Most people won't accept responsibility for their failed relationship..I'm here to read lies
Because you are not true to yourself that is why you can't answer the question.keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Iretii0511(m): 4:30pm On May 19, 2022
Bunkbars:
I pity the Facebook account of whoever logs in. Too bad

Hehehehe. You saw that brah.
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Ekugbeh(m): 4:33pm On May 19, 2022
Always me. Cause of commitments. Buh now have changed
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by passionberry(f): 4:33pm On May 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
All of you talking ill about your girlfriends saying your girlfriends was at fault.. All of you are Lairs!!

I'm 100% pretty sure that you guys were the ones at fault in that relationship... and I'm so happy that your girlfriends used Cutlass to cut off the relationship.

MR Linus everywhere!!
I'm telling you ..they wil never admit there were were at fault .liars everywhere
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by bigpicture001: 4:35pm On May 19, 2022
She dump my silly ass because I no get money....

Now I dey try small small ND babe dey her 2nd relationship after me, still looking for something like me but richer...

Hahaha... I laff. No photocopy!

3 Likes

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by DoNotMakeItWors: 4:38pm On May 19, 2022
And it came to pass that when son of man wanted to make a life decision of who's who, I decided to run CIA on aunty ...

Aunty who will always accuse me of playing away, struggling to check who calls and who text.. making me feel like small demon for my small small sins.

As I run CIA on aunty WhatsApp.... Hmmmm

Aunty told me that she went to a gf house for job hunt and from there she will visit me,,, as I cool down dey download matters arising, it happened that the so called gf is a guy she went to spend days with in a state different from here. Straight from there aunty came to my house in a different state.

As if that never do, aunty was in my house planning on going to spend days with another guy in her home state .... Worst being that the said guy is married with kids and aunty is fully aware. Infact aunty is nothing but a s*xdoll to the married niggar.

My brethren,,,I come find out say me be learner for away match matters but aunty was busy crucifying son of man for nothing

As I play the cassette give aunty. ... She deny am once,,,I never told her how I got to know. She admitted after strong convictions from me... She thought I went spiritual on her (till date she still believe so)

Na so I liberate myself .... She was among the first to receive my wedding IV about one year later.

We are still in talking terms though.... I needed proof and proof I got,,, atleast no one played victim card for me when I sent IV

Ike agwugo dibia uwa....

11 Likes

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by gonkin(m): 4:54pm On May 19, 2022
I lost my job, she got admission into school. Told me she didn't want a case where i'll spend and she'll end up not marrying me so she just felt like we should chill. I told her if that's what her mind wants. She was the perfect girl. Playful, silly and loony. She could make cartoon voices like me and a big prankster but I got broke and she lost interest.
Since then I've been looking for someone playful but girls these days are more serious than a stroke they don't want to laugh, they just want to flex

6 Likes

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by RPG2020(m): 4:55pm On May 19, 2022
i read comments for a living

1 Like

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 19, 2022
My father's quest for me to get the best education cost me my relationship. I had to travel out to study and Left the most beautiful heart I have ever met lonely. We lost contact, she felt I wasn't coming back.
Now am back and she's with another man. Bleep Education!!!

4 Likes

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Lordswat(m): 5:01pm On May 19, 2022
the two of us is at fault
but ever since that 2020 i never had any relationship so sad cry cry cry
Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Dandicker: 5:02pm On May 19, 2022
It wasn't my fault, we broke up because of wedding plan... She needs a big wedding and I want a small one of like 1m. She move on because I can't afford her dream wedding.

1 Like

Re: Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? by Jackipapa: 5:04pm On May 19, 2022
mopol123:
while i was busy trying to secure a job, baby girl was busy asking another out in church. She gave me her phone to charge and i went through her whatsaap, still hang around for the last and memorable but raw bang before telling her. That bang resulted in pregnancy which i refered her to the church guy... That was her punishment

You no well! I blame Buhari sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) / Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl / Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.