Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. (82635 Views)

See This 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse ( Masters Bedroom) Building Plan / Construction Of A Modern Three-bedroom Building In Benin City / Tastefully Furnished 4 Bedroom Building With A Bq Up For Sale At Ifako Gbagada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. by Thebest12(m): 12:04am On Feb 21, 2023
Kimiso:
i will be 24 this year

2 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. by Julianaa: 12:08am On Feb 21, 2023
Lovely
Re: My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. by lexy2014: 12:48am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:
Firstly, let me congratulate myself for purchasing a land in my ideal choice.
The purpose of this tread is to tell people that you can actually build ur own house with that ur little income u are getting daily. Just have determination.

I just bought land measuring approximately 1 full plot in Oyo Town..
I am a business young man.. It has always been my dream to build house in a descent estate not too far from my business location.
So luckily I got one virgin land just close to the major road.
The cost is 1.4 million naira, including lawyers and agent fees...
Moulding of blocks is presently ongoing and the fencing foundation will commence next week when the blocks will be dried enough.
Below are the image of the site and work on going..

the vicinity is beautiful. just for the record, any omonile trouble in that area?
Re: My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. by Pimine: 1:20am On Feb 21, 2023
chccho:

U didn't have to state the bolded, it's not your house to live in and it contradicts your congratulations to the OP.
If u want to commend, don't criticize. U black minded people should learn to appreciate and be happy. It's not everything the eye sees the mouth must say. GROW UP & HAVE SENSE
Na you no get sense. That's constructive criticism up there MORỌN!

2 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. by Pimine: 1:24am On Feb 21, 2023
chccho:

By their fruits(words) u shall know them, out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. People like u are already practicing witchcraft raft but u don't know it!!!
Who asked for your bitter opinions anyway or are u the owner of the house. STFU BITTERPILL.
Why are you so frustrated spilling your bile all over the thread? Learn to correct with love, ASSHỌLE!
Re: My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. by Pimine: 1:29am On Feb 21, 2023
Congratulations OP. You will finish what you have started by the grace and mercy of God.

2 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. by ssegs5(m): 1:30am On Feb 21, 2023
Congratulations
I'm a civil engineer Incase you need some help

Re: My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. by Ogaonos: 1:32am On Feb 21, 2023
i will need a professional advice on screeding nd gravitex paint .which is of d two is best for avioding fungi nd algae forming on exterior walls.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. by Microwhy: 1:59am On Feb 21, 2023
Mrkumareze:
Nice one. Why did u used that roof when its obvious you can afford a more modern roof cool .
So heart breaking he went for that roofing style and material.
There is a cheap way he can achieve a parapet without spending much.
Exact same parapet in the architectural plan.
The whole beauty of that house is in that roofing.

5 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. by Hydriss(m): 2:07am On Feb 21, 2023
money121:

Thanks so much
He make used of Cameron zinc and we don't deal on that type of roofing sheet

We deal on Aluminium and Stone coated roofing sheet

Thanks once again for your concern...

For quality roofing sheet whatsapp 08085310359
Good day Chief, how much would it have cost if he had decided to go for Gerrard roofing?

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. by Olumighty123(m): 2:22am On Feb 21, 2023
ben1daEbiri:

I'm a fresh graduate currently serving in PTI Warri, I don't even know what life holds for me from here. I'm turning 28 later this year but nothing to show for it. I'm depressed man

You no o thank God for life? Na people wey pass you you dey look, you forget to look the people wey you pass.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. by tafabaloo(m): 2:23am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:
The fencing foundation will start on Monday
Already bought gate 170k, don't know if they have cheated me

Cheated u kee?
That gate for Benin na 350k now.
Economy no dey smile at all.

5 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. by Olumighty123(m): 2:25am On Feb 21, 2023
Ogaonos:
i will need a professional advice on screeding nd gravitex paint .which is of d two is best for avioding fungi nd algae forming on exterior walls.

Contact gbadesky, he will furnish you with more details.

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. by youngbabaj(m): 2:42am On Feb 21, 2023
Thebest12:

Can you explain more on the bolded ?

Bro is a long story,
I was kidnapped and while i was with them a certain voice kept on saying, “how he go talk say him no get money, when he’s friends say their share from the loot na 3m”
“How he go say him account dry when he go de help everybody wey come for help”

I later paid 7m to free myself, worst is they collected my phones and laptops
I lost a lot ,
I can’t go to the police to report , cause e get as the money be, and my so called friends are well connected and they know where my daughter is,

December 29, 2022

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. by ayinba1(f): 3:12am On Feb 21, 2023
obeleking:

What kind of gate are you guys talking, I bought my own gate for a million just last October, though with a detached single gate.

Kindly share your contractors number.
You bought golden gate ni?

4 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. by Davfolconsult: 3:14am On Feb 21, 2023
Congratulations to you. Do you know you can get a modern bungalow design from us at a very affordable price? Feel free to contact us for your designs, construction and consultations on other related matters via WhatsApp: 09138843400

Britishcoins:
The purpose of this tread is to tell people that you can actually build ur own house with that ur little income u are getting daily. Just have determination.

I am a business young man.. It has always been my dream to build house in a descent estate not too far from my business location.
Moulding of blocks is presently ongoing and the fencing foundation will commence next week when the blocks will be dried enough.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. by waldigit: 3:47am On Feb 21, 2023
You didn't do damp proofing and your foundation is not that high towards the frontage. I hope the altitude of the site is high and underground water level low.

3 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. by waldigit: 3:50am On Feb 21, 2023
I can also see you observe some column points that are not starting at the foundation level. Bad practice.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. by visaclick: 5:03am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:
Pop work 85% done
your roofing is so disappointing bro.
Re: My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. by Samfloxin(m): 5:05am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:
The fencing foundation will start on Monday
Already bought gate 170k, don't know if they have cheated me
Who sold this gate 170 k to you? Are you Lai Mohammed? That gate is not less than 250 k
Re: My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. by visaclick: 5:07am On Feb 21, 2023
FromZeroToHero:
Congratulations to you bro 👏 🙌.

But this your building plan is not good.

If you can spend millions to build this house, why didn't you give an architect just 80k to give you a functional plan.

Kitchen door is directly facing the lounge, dinning has no window, guest toilet door facing the dinning. Assuming you are eating and someone decides to use the toilet, how will you feel?
no he thinks architectural designs are a waste. For me I can't live in this, I can't bring any friend into his crap!!
Re: My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. by MOROVINA: 5:21am On Feb 21, 2023
Ogaonos:

Fungi and algae forming on walls can be due to so many reasons. Principally moisture, presence of water aids the growth of algae and fungi. So it doesn't really matter either you screed or you apply gravitex, if the enabling factors is available for them to bloom, you will have them on your walls.

For walls that already have them the first thing is to eliminate the source or factors that supports their growth then do a wall treatment with biocidal wash before you decide on the choice of paint to use.

If you need further info or help on this, you can contact me.

3 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. by Burgerlomo: 5:30am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:

cool

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. by chccho(m): 5:31am On Feb 21, 2023
Pimine:

Why are you so frustrated spilling your bile all over the thread? Learn to correct with love, ASSHỌLE!
No love here, U slowpoke!!!!

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. by nicedayontop: 5:34am On Feb 21, 2023
Yahoo boys are really trying more than this in Oyo. Come and see what those small boys are building near my house in Akinmorin ,Oyo. God bless your hustle OP especially if it is through legal hustle.

8 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:37am On Feb 21, 2023
chccho:

By their fruits(words) u shall know them, out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. People like u are already practicing witchcraft raft but u don't know it!!!
Who asked for your bitter opinions anyway or are u the owner of the house. STFU BITTERPILL.

Read my post again and stop sounding stupid. I congratulated him first. Many house owners will spend millions to build a house but can't afford to spend between 50k to 100k for a functional architectural design. They will just go to Google and search for a "3-bedroom building plan" and decide to use it to build. No architect will upload his sweat online for you to use freely.

2 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. by dopedealer(m): 5:45am On Feb 21, 2023
I need Ur contact pls for a question
Re: My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. by poppingtags: 5:48am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:
Cost for workmanship 80k

Please inbox me your number bro. I reside at Alaguntan Area of Oba Adeyemi high school. And I need to complete a project like this
Re: My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:56am On Feb 21, 2023
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature
Re: My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. by KIDfurniture(m): 6:02am On Feb 21, 2023
No be everybody must do stone coated roof na . He is just 24 and have achieved this…. Maybe when he is set to build another he will contact you . When I was 24 I was busy gallivanting & wasting resources. Congrats to you young CEO.

money121:

Whatsapp 08085310359 for Quality Stone coated roofing and Aluminium roofing
At affordable Price

4 Likes

Re: My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:09am On Feb 21, 2023
Carmal90:

Where do you want kitchen to be?

I just tire for that guy

Nigerians will always find something to complain about in everything they see.

1 Like

Re: My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. by KIDfurniture(m): 6:11am On Feb 21, 2023
When it’s 20years please let us know . Abroad people. You need not post anything here. No come at all plz just remain there forever. Afurefu..u r gone .

juman:
Congrates.

I dont see reason having house in nigeria, I would not be there in next ten-twenty years time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Building Plans For Your Taste / When All You Need Are Quality Doors For Your Building / The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.