Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. (7149 Views)

I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / And Death Took Away My High School Crush Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 20, 2022
Karleb:

No vex o.

Friendships should come naturally. Typing "give me a chance" is begging for friendship, it doesn't matter if it's with a guy or a girl.

Unless of course we both know you don't actually want to be just friends with this fellow. lipsrsealed

Truu my bad
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 20, 2022
SarutobiEky:
keep begging for Friendship bro. It's very healthy.
She look like the kind I go for. Trying to see how that would go, you know.
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by EmzyT: 3:43pm On May 20, 2022
AishaDant:

[s]Did you have to attack me before making your point?
Now I think you are a frustrated APE!

PLEASE GET LOST![/s]

Yes I have to, because you lack SENSE! undecided The Cyber Space would've been a much more Lovely place if People with Low IQ like you are being denied Access to it undecided

This is my Last reply to you. I'll now leave you to wallow in your stupidity. Type and reply yourself furthermore kiss

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by AishaDant(f): 3:51pm On May 20, 2022
EmzyT:

Yes I have to, because you lack SENSE! undecided The Cyber Space would've been a much more Lovely place if People with Low IQ like you are being denied Access to it undecided

This is my Last reply to you. I'll now leave you to wallow in your stupidity. Type and reply yourself furthermore kiss

I wish I saw your profile picture before responding. You are a mad man!!!
I can see it's not just ganja madness but also the inherited one from your ancestors.

I feel sorry for everyone around you because that madness would one day make you kill everyone around you and then kill yourself.

Rip okay? Rubbish yahoo clown!
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Amb1045(m): 3:54pm On May 20, 2022
I don't do friend with someone I love or want to date that's my national anthem towards relationship. Remembered my ex crush asking me to come and do chairman of committee of friends for her traditional wedding, I told her no mma and stop replying her messages. Don't have money to dash someone that don't have my feelings at heart.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by EmzyT: 4:06pm On May 20, 2022
[s]
AishaDant:

I wish I saw your profile picture before responding. You are a mad man!!!
I can see it's not just ganja madness but also the inherited one from your ancestors.

I feel sorry for everyone around you because that madness would one day make you kill everyone around you and then kill yourself.

Rip okay? Rubbish yahoo clown!
[/s]

Buhahahari, I never wanted to reply your comment again like I said earlier but the last paragraph got me, so I had to address it. grin grin

You're probably calling me a Yahoo boy because you saw me on Dread grin grin But People like you would be first to cry Victim and Hashtag #EndPolicebrutality on social media when a Police officer manhandle your brother who's a Labourer just because he's on dread grin I guess those young footballers on dread too are Yahoo boys right? grin grin You see why I say you have little intelligence? grin

See, It is not and can NEVER be a crime for a young boy to dress nicely, keep dread and have a car okay? I work remotely (As a Programmer working with a foreign company online) and I earn a better income every 2 weeks which is well enough to feed your miserable life. More so, I'm from a wealthy family, and that car you see on my profile is just one out of the many cars my dad has smiley So you better let go of that your Poverty mentality okay?

I'm not the one who cursed your Generations cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by SarutobiEky(m): 4:55pm On May 20, 2022
justscorchone:

She look like the kind I go for. Trying to see how that would go, you know.
she look...you don see am before abi undecided
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by SarutobiEky(m): 4:56pm On May 20, 2022
Silentgroper:
A cow.
oh shiet! grin You be genius
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by SarutobiEky(m): 5:01pm On May 20, 2022
EmzyT:
[s][/s]

Buhahahari, I never wanted to reply your comment again like I said earlier but the last paragraph got me, so I had to address it. grin grin

You're probably calling me a Yahoo boy because you saw me on Dread grin grin But People like you would be first to cry Victim and Hashtag #EndPolicebrutality on social media when a Police officer manhandle your brother who's a Labourer just because he's on dread grin I guess those young footballers on dread too are Yahoo boys right? grin grin You see why I say you have little intelligence? grin

See, It is not and can NEVER be a crime for a young boy to dress nicely, keep dread and have a car okay? I work remotely (As a Programmer working with a foreign company online) and I earn a better income every 2 weeks which is well enough to feed your miserable life. More so, I'm from a wealthy family, and that car you see on my profile is just one out of the many cars my dad has smiley So you better let go of that your Poverty mentality okay?

easy nau, brother. grin Take am.easy.. this hard tackle rough for the babe nau. By the way, I get desire to start coding.. Abeg we fit communicate bro?
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Silentgroper(m): 5:16pm On May 20, 2022
SarutobiEky:
oh shiet! grin You be genius
Lmao
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Sukkyy2010: 5:34pm On May 20, 2022
AishaDant:
Op, you are a complete child!

I am disgusted reading this.

Why do most Nigerian men always want something?

What is wrong with just being friends with a female? Smh!

I support the act of being kind to people randomly without expecting payback and I support the Op for Declined acquaintance with the lady due to the fact that op is emotionally attracted to the lady and it won't be emotionally healthy to keep such acquaintance. Since the lady has nothing to do with Op( and she knew op is emotionally attracted to her) then best she could have done is to avoid op in order to help his emotional State.

2 Likes

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:58pm On May 20, 2022
justscorchone:

Give me a chance and reply my DM

Shawarma and Ice-cream cheesy
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Opeyemic01: 6:58pm On May 20, 2022
Demigod22:

Don't feed your female ego with this imagined feeling, if I am not that good she won't be coming around. And if I don't have options, I might still be simping for her.

I am not a redpiller, I am just an exceptional individual that doesn't encourage been taken advantage of.

I like the way you write and if you ask me, you did not do well only, but you also did very very well in the way you handled her. Her case is a case of wanting to eat your cake still want to have it. It can never be possible. Ignore those bashing you, they can go and help who turn them down, it's their choice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by bluefilm: 7:26pm On May 20, 2022
Demigod22:
I met a Muslim lady in my final year, she was in her penultimate year. I was having reckless sex with plenty girls so my guys prevailed on me to at least get a girlfriend.

I started asking this girl out towards the end of the first semester till we resume for second semester. She turned down my proposal, she said she promised herself not to go into relationship throughout her school years, unless I will wait for her to graduate before she can consider anything. I told her the waiting is not necessary, I will meet other people and my life is not pause.

I moved on and after my final exam I return to Abuja while she is in her final year. She started calling to seek advice on how to go about her I.T program, I consider it harmless so I gave her the advice. When she was done with her I.T I expected her to stop calling but she won't stop.

She calls and even complained that I don't call. She requested three project topics from me, I sent it to her. Then one evening she chatted me up and we had an argument because I told her I am not religious and she wants to enforce religion on me. After the argument she informed me that she lost the topics I sent earlier that I should resend it which I ignored. Since then if she is calling I don't answer nor reply her messages.

She called me the last time and I told her bluntly that since we didn't date while I was in school, we can't date again, I don't do distance relationship. And then I don't want us to be friends either because it's not good for my emotional health. She was hurt but I was happy.

Most girls will turn you down and they still have the confidence to seek your help, asking for favour, believing you will be simping for them.

I grew up with abundance mentality, I don't beg for relationship, I ask. I didn't bring this story here to bash the ladies but to just engage you guys why a girl will think she can get favour from whom she turned down.

My female friends think I am blunt and don't consider people's feeling when I am doing or saying something especially towards women.

Congrats, man.

You're doing well.

You are on the right path.

The Red Pill is really working wonders in your psyche.

Don't ever let any bitch sink her fangs into you.

They are not worth it all.
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Looter100: 7:47pm On May 20, 2022
Bro never answer anyone telling you why are you saying it here that you're pained or anything,it's normal to put up things related to this section if not nothing would be interesting and less to learn.nice topic brr❤️❤️❤️
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 20, 2022
SarutobiEky:
she look...you don see am before abi undecided

Except no be her pic dey her bio, oloun na my spec be this one's.
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 20, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Shawarma and Ice-cream cheesy

Say less
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by peterincredible: 8:10pm On May 20, 2022
Karleb:
You don't know them.

For many of them, being friends with someone they like and refuses to date feels like having indiscriminate sex for guys. They enjoy it so much.

I'm sure she's telling all her friends sob story of how you broke her heart.

I did same to a girl around December, although mine was partly unintentional. The way I broke her heart ehn, even me I couldn't believe it.

Girls should learn to be friends with their partners or their female friends.

Bros the true fact be say they just want attention women love attention from men it make them feel good most of them have very very low self esteem

1 Like

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by MadamOk(f): 8:11pm On May 20, 2022
Nlanders don dey finish your mentality

See how childish you are

Na wa for some guys ooo

The last part of the story is senseless
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by bmdmix14: 8:13pm On May 20, 2022
Am a guy n hmmm that's just weird bro.

But then u already said u got issues with things like dis.
So be u
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by SarutobiEky(m): 8:36pm On May 20, 2022
justscorchone:

Except no be her pic dey her bio, oloun na my spec be this one's.
kai God. So na her appearance dey make you drool bro? undecided
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 20, 2022
SarutobiEky:
kai God. So na her appearance dey make you drool bro? undecided

Yes ke
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by MONEY247: 8:53pm On May 20, 2022
Good one op....
You did what was okay for you...
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by SarutobiEky(m): 9:02pm On May 20, 2022
justscorchone:

Yes ke
I pity you guy. all that glitters ain't gold.
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 20, 2022
SarutobiEky:
I pity you guy. all that glitters ain't gold.

Why the pity though? I see a girl I like sir.

I'm a heavy RP but that doesn't mean I dislike women.
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 20, 2022
EmzyT:
[s][/s]

No one wanted to know all that.
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 20, 2022
Sukkyy2010:

I support the act of being kind to people randomly without expecting payback and I support the Op for Declined acquaintance with the lady due to the fact that op is emotionally attracted to the lady and it won't be emotionally healthy to keep such acquaintance. Since the lady has nothing to do with Op( and she knew op is emotionally attracted to her) then best she could have done is to avoid op in order to help his emotional State.

Well said

1 Like

Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by SarutobiEky(m): 9:16pm On May 20, 2022
justscorchone:

Why the pity though? I see a girl I like sir.

I'm a heavy RP but that doesn't mean I dislike women.
okay bro. Good luck. Fair thee well.
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Puskas: 9:42pm On May 20, 2022
Demigod22:
I met a Muslim lady in my final year, she was in her penultimate year. I was having reckless sex with plenty girls so my guys prevailed on me to at least get a girlfriend.

I started asking this girl out towards the end of the first semester till we resume for second semester. She turned down my proposal, she said she promised herself not to go into relationship throughout her school years, unless I will wait for her to graduate before she can consider anything. I told her the waiting is not necessary, I will meet other people and my life is not pause.

I moved on and after my final exam I return to Abuja while she is in her final year. She started calling to seek advice on how to go about her I.T program, I consider it harmless so I gave her the advice. When she was done with her I.T I expected her to stop calling but she won't stop.

She calls and even complained that I don't call. She requested three project topics from me, I sent it to her. Then one evening she chatted me up and we had an argument because I told her I am not religious and she wants to enforce religion on me. After the argument she informed me that she lost the topics I sent earlier that I should resend it which I ignored. Since then if she is calling I don't answer nor reply her messages.

She called me the last time and I told her bluntly that since we didn't date while I was in school, we can't date again, I don't do distance relationship. And then I don't want us to be friends either because it's not good for my emotional health. She was hurt but I was happy.

Most girls will turn you down and they still have the confidence to seek your help, asking for favour, believing you will be simping for them.

I grew up with abundance mentality, I don't beg for relationship, I ask. I didn't bring this story here to bash the ladies but to just engage you guys why a girl will think she can get favour from whom she turned down.

My female friends think I am blunt and don't consider people's feeling when I am doing or saying something especially towards women.
Women don't have sense
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by EmzyT: 11:04pm On May 20, 2022
justscorchone:

No one wanted to know all that.

Neither did I come to your father's hut to tell you. It's a public forum where everything goes. Okay? smiley

Poor people and anger issues, always in haste to feel Oppressed over irrelevant things. grin
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 20, 2022
EmzyT:
[/s]

Neither did I come to your father's hut to tell you. It's a public forum where everything goes. Okay? smiley

Poor people and anger issues, always in haste to feel Oppressed over irrelevant things. grin

Do you live your life feeling you are wealthier than everyone else? You sound pathetic.
And yes you are a yahoo boy.
Re: What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor. by EmzyT: 11:57pm On May 20, 2022
[s]
justscorchone:

Do you live your life feeling you are wealthier than everyone else? You sound pathetic.
And yes you are a yahoo boy.
[/s]

I don't know for anyone else but for you, I'm wealthier compared to yourself cheesy You just displayed your poverty mentality so I do not need a prophet to tell me that. grin I'm sure you're one of those miserable fools who troll celebrities on social media for no just reason simply because they post every of their lifestyle online or brag about their assets grin grin Go get a life you miserable old man grin grin

And lest I forget. YES, I'm a Yahoo boy! Atleast being called a Yahoo boy because you look young and wealthy And on dread is better than being a Poverty stricken sad little-man on Low cut. grin cheesy Sooo? What's next? cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. / Faqs: Postinor 1&2- Every Important Thing You Need To Know!!! / Couple Caught On Camera Having Sex At Their Balcony In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.