Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) (44403 Views)

Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Funnyhubtv(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2022
Welu ego akawo anyi buru ashawo
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Jennyclay(f): 6:39pm On May 20, 2022
Favaman:

Shut up!!!
I was really worried if the customer got satisfied or not..

Oh you have forgotten that there have been several occasions where she & her colleagues had frustrated some of their customers to hasten up and do their thing quick, thereby given customer bad treatment on top their money...

Mtcheewww
I pray your debtors never pays you the money you sweat and worked for.

Nonsense!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Jamesbally: 6:41pm On May 20, 2022
IGBO Girl grin
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Rebuke: 7:04pm On May 20, 2022
Dirty people. The 2 of them even look alike sef.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Godfather898989: 7:13pm On May 20, 2022
EmekaA125:

Some guys like putting penis inside nyash.
toh everybody wit his problem, see kpekus why Bleep yansh u be gay?
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by EmekaA125(m): 7:36pm On May 20, 2022
Godfather898989:
toh everybody wit his problem, see kpekus why Bleep yansh u be gay?
I wonder oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:42pm On May 20, 2022
They even lookalike
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Cromagnon: 7:46pm On May 20, 2022
Earlystar698:
FG should make it criminal offence if someone lash sex worker without paying... I don't know what's wrong with some people, someone decides to use her God given gift to hustle after enjoying her gift you refuse to pay, that's criminal.

should also make it in offense to give tough time. Abi
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Bbbw: 7:47pm On May 20, 2022
All work is work so far it pay a bill
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Mamak1(m): 7:49pm On May 20, 2022
Go pay olosho her money, abi still dey there make u and her dey exchange word~Phyno
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 7:57pm On May 20, 2022
EmekaA125:

Nigerian ladies are stingy and heartless when it comes to their pussy. They will always act like they've done you a big favour if you manage to eat from their vagina. Stingy gender
Na so cucumber break for one pussy even candle. I don't know what de achieve. U will seeing dem forming I don't love sex. Buh truly de love sex more than guys. They all masturbates just to prevent guys from having free or easy sex. All there life is based on guys

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Paulianfa(m): 7:57pm On May 20, 2022
This kind shoody in kpekus to wide
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 7:57pm On May 20, 2022
compton11:
white women u said? grin grin

Maybe the one that is rich and need of sugaboy
Lie. Come u.k na
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by compton11(m): 8:01pm On May 20, 2022
vickydevoka:

Lie. Come u.k na
go and try that sh.it with random UK Becky and see if u wont pay grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Favaman(m): 8:07pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
I pray your debtors never pays you the money you sweat and worked for.

Nonsense!!!

Shut up!
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 20, 2022
They both look malnourished and frustrated, I don't which of them both looks more hungrier they could possibly bite or feed on any dog roaming the streets...
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by moyosore32: 8:29pm On May 20, 2022
What did I just read?? Lmao
She asked d man who was settling d matter if she had given him stress befor, omoh!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by czarr(m): 8:49pm On May 20, 2022
michael1508:

Which future wife?, baba die that talk abeg,as the matterz dey go so,no be all banny go see man marry,the one wey their way pure sef still dey pray,not to talk osho frees.
Na before their game plan dey work for them,them go play away matches with their youthfulness,come dey find one inocent man to tie down in their down time,man don wake up from thy slumbers o grin grin
Na you done wake up o, look around so many men are easily deceived.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by TimeArena(f): 8:50pm On May 20, 2022
Twin with your better half with this affordable MK wristwatch cool

This could also be a perfect gift for any intending couple.

Price: 30K

Nationwide doorstep delivery is available

To order, Call or Whatsapp

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by LushGreenz: 9:21pm On May 20, 2022
If you're shameless enough to sleep with her,dude give her her money!!! Eleriibu!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by michael1508: 10:29pm On May 20, 2022
czarr:
Na you done wake up o, look around so many men are easily deceived.
Believe me,men in numbers don wake up to the reality of the female gender,all thanks to the internet,it has helped us share opinions and experiences and we tend to learn from there.
Gone are those days we all assume women are saints,they can't hurt a fly, painting men as always being the deceitful and heartless ones.
Most women don't love genuinely,they are only looking for providers to their needs.
It's the highest bidder for them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 11:16pm On May 20, 2022
The girl kukuma resemble who go give person touch time sef undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by voiceofpeace: 11:20pm On May 20, 2022
is this man or boy is like you dont know wat it means be call a man
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Zaheeddudu: 11:32pm On May 20, 2022
Toto dan tired me
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Csh2022: 6:06am On May 21, 2022
Why record her and upload? This is wrong
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Demigod22: 7:14am On May 21, 2022
Okobola146:
have you tried bola before? Look for bola to fok and you no go talk that kind talk again

Lol, I got your point, some girls are extra ordinary when it comes to bedmatics, but girls like Bola are few.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by investigator007: 7:33am On May 21, 2022
He shouldn't pay her shit, na so these oloshos dey do. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Nmezor(f): 8:14am On May 21, 2022
undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by 1878moohs: 8:32am On May 21, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
Good .. consumer protection council must get involved with this olosho people, vagina people are scam artists
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by czarr(m): 8:37am On May 21, 2022
Cmanforall:

I pity this young lady. I feel its poverty that's pushing her to this. And she doesn't seem wild.
I wish to help her if she's got any business plan or educational development interest so she can stop this behaviour
You are very naive, sorry to say. Go and help your family members that need help. Girls like this would always go back to this lifestyle, she doesn't want to be saved. She would use your money to improve on the olosho business by renting somewhere nice her clients can come and see her or buying skimpy dresses to help the ministry.

She can be a sales girl, or learn hair dressing or something from the little ashawo money she has made but she won't because the olosho lifestyle is addictive. Save your pity bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by DaRuud(m): 9:02am On May 21, 2022
czarr:
See person future wife.
This one go soon relocate go another state become usher for church, to hook one innocent brother for marriage, after like two years in the marriage you go hear say she done get belle for pastor.

Las las na for Shiloh she go get husband .
Don't be too surprise that the lady who slept with a dog will end up as choir mistress in Church and marry one innocent Brother

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Juicy001: 10:18am On May 21, 2022
With these pics? I believe the guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels / My Problem With Nigeria Girls / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.