Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station (1625 Views)

My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. / Unwanted Abortion: Should I Facilitate Her Release On Humanitarian Ground / Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by Mayemavins: 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sequel to my post yesterday https://www.nairaland.com/7206709/girlfriend-aborted-pregnancy-get-arrested/10#114356550
I made a report at closest police station to my house, the Police woman I met on counter just dey advise me not arrest her, cos she can twist the case on my head she said i should discuss properly with her on why she Abort the pregnancy or else both of us can be guilty at the station if their dpo got to know about the case l, so I'm planning to go to their church tomorrow possibly to see her and have a conversation with her!! If fruithful, then we good to go, if not I will still get her arrested, time and money dey to spend, I just want her to feel the pain I felt by terminating the baby
I sha wrote a statement incase I want to come back
NB: For those who are doubting, I'm the authentic owner of the said pregnancy, cos the date will have sex tally with the pregnancy, I believe her sister poison her mind cos she hate me !!
And I'm 26 years old, not too young to father a child and not too old of not marrying folks
Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by NnamdiN: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
Did you marry her?

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by GOFRONT(m): 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
It might even be that your Gf and her sister have sold out your baby for a token.
Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by RedChiefPriest: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
Omo! This matter pass wetin I fit use ordinary head carry

Dj! Abeg give me 2 cup of palmwine with lucozade boost to get energy reason this matter very well.
Barman! Play me "When your womb don't work like they used too" by Ed Sheeran and funke akindele

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by JBriel: 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:
Sequel to my post yesterday https://www.nairaland.com/7206709/girlfriend-aborted-pregnancy-get-arrested/10#114356550
I made a report at closest police station to my house, the Police woman I met on counter just dey advise me not arrest her, cos she can twist the case on my head she said i should discuss properly with her on why she Abort the pregnancy or else both of us can be guilty at the station if their dpo got to know about the case l, so I'm planning to go to their church tomorrow possibly to see her and have a conversation with her!! If fruithful, then we good to go, if not I will still get her arrested, time and money dey to spend, I just want her to feel the pain I felt my terminating the baby
NB: For those who are doubting, I'm the authentic owner of the said pregnancy, cos the date will have sex tally with the pregnancy, I believe her sister poison her mind cos she hate me !!
And I'm 26 years old, not too young to father a child and not too old of not marrying folks

You will lose in the end. We are waiting

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by Righteousness2(m): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
I Love the fact that you are against abortion and it really shows in your actions.

I Love the fact that you are not happy that an innocent child was murdered.

At the same time, you need to understand that Fornication is evil. It is Sin and you are guilty of that. So you need to Repent from that and desist from such evils.

I advice you to go marry so you can legally and Scripturally copulate with your wife and have your kids.

Mayemavins:
I made a report at closest police station to my house, the Police woman I met on counter just dey advise me not arrest her, cos she can twist the case on my head she said i should discuss properly with her on why she Abort the pregnancy or else both of us can be guilty at the station if their dpo got to know about the case l, so I'm planning to go to their church tomorrow possibly to see her and have a conversation with her!! If fruithful, then we good to go, if not I will still get her arrested, time and money dey to spend, I just want her to feel the pain I felt my terminating the baby

7 Likes

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by funshint(m): 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
You are a fowl...go ahead and report her. Shebi you no wan get sense ni. She'll just tell them she had a miscarriage, lobatan... You go explain to Police where you get that your Yahoo money. That your gragra wey you dey do go soon come down! She can even accuse you of rape...your own don do be that!

8 Likes

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by Earlystar698(m): 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
Like if you are minding your business in this op matter grin

Share if you are not

8 Likes

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by MufasaLion: 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
You're an immature kid.

2 Likes

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by Nastysam: 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
No no no...bro you got it all wrong.....Na money just dey catch you nor be say you nor know say na the wrong thing you dey do.....If you are not legally married to her, then you have no say....but if she is your wife...No problem...feel which pain you say you felt? Na only you be the first person weh dem don abort pikin for e back?....guy just Relax....drink water make you dey alright...

2 Likes

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by JBriel: 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
This one wants to start marriage with war. Kids everywhere
Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by Screwcode1: 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:
I made a report at closest police station to my house, the Police woman I met on counter just dey advise me not arrest her, cos she can twist the case on my head she said i should discuss properly with her on why she Abort the pregnancy or else both of us can be guilty at the station if their dpo got to know about the case l, so I'm planning to go to their church tomorrow possibly to see her and have a conversation with her!! If fruithful, then we good to go, if not I will still get her arrested, time and money dey to spend, I just want her to feel the pain I felt by terminating the baby

Is her words against you bro, take a recorder when you want to speak with her, try to make her mention that she aborted the baby even after you ask her not to, then use that against her, abortion is illegal, no fear no police will arrest you, it’s obvious you’re pained , the pain is knowing you are capable of training the baby and someone denial you that, or maybe you were trying to wicked her by making her a baby mama so no guy will want her again, did you discuss marriage plan’s with her?
Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by funshint(m): 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
Screwcode1:

Is her words against you bro, take a recorder when you want to speak with her, try to make her mention that she aborted the baby even after you ask her not to, then use that against her, abortion is illegal, no fear no police will arrest you, it’s obvious you’re pained , the pain is knowing you are capable of training the baby and someone denial you that, or maybe you were trying to wicked her by making her a baby mama so no guy will want her again, did you discuss marriage plan’s with her?
I pity you and all these small boys advising you. By the time Police change am for you, you go no say Police no be your friend grin

4 Likes

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
She's not married to you, you don't have any right to turn her to a baby mama without her consent.

If it hurts you that much, try getting pregnant yourself! undecided

7 Likes

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by ojun50(m): 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
Yr wahala ooooh
Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by Ibaaboy(m): 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
Very interesting

@Op you just murdered English
Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by Mayemavins: 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ibaaboy:
Very interesting

@Op you just murdered English
Oga no be english matter
Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by Nastysam: 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
See you think say na Oyibo land you dey? Abortion is illegal i hear u.....Dey advice rubbish weh you know say na woman mouth police dey follow pass.....After God, fear woman, after Woman, fear Police....If woman change am for you....Dah ur small money u take dey buga, u nor go know wen e become zero Kobo......Time weh u for take find woman weh go give you joy or baby if na dah u want....na u won spend anyhow...
Screwcode1:

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by elmagnifico411(m): 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
E be like sey u dey mad! u got someone pregnant without marrying her, and youre still here talking rubbish. U think its easy carrying pregnancy for 9 months? U wanted a baby, what's stopping u from getting married first?you dont even care about her, orehat her parents got to day, its all about u and thr unborn child, cos u have money yo spend. What makes u think if she gives birth to d baby she cannot runaway with the baby? Devil dey use u, use sef dey follow am dey dance alanta. I thought the policewoman's advice woulda made u seen clearly, but youre here hala-ing money dey. That thing wey u dey fins, u go see am in full u here.
Mayemavins:

2 Likes

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by aktolly54(m): 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:
woman do abortion without consent of their boyfriend only if the BF isn't financial stable but in your own case, you claim you are OK. The question use this; why not open shop for her give her like 2m naira for business on agreement she keep the pregnancy but if she terminate the pregnancy after giving her money for shop then you take over the shop from her because you made agreement with her.

Opening shop for her is just financial security so she know she won't suffer after giving birth.

I suspect you lie about being rich otherwise she won't just terminate the pregnancy like that so stop claiming there is MONEY TO SPEND ON POLICE CASE because you don't have any case under law. You better talk to lawyer before you fool yourself around for a while

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by spencekat(m): 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Abeg rest
Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by Jeon(f): 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
Go and sit-down.

3 Likes

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by Streetmovement(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Abobi so after all my cappings you still wan loseguard, try use your upper for this case and you go see say nothing come out.
Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
Oga,did you really want to marry her or just babymama her?
Moreover don't underestimate the power of a woman,oo,if you love your life.The girl in question can frame you up for rape and get her sister and some other recruits,to support her.
Moreover it's her body and you have absolutely no right to arrest her.Above all,she's not your wife.
She can equally sue you to human rights group,if you go ahead with your foolish,childish action.
And her family members will support her.
She has every right to abort the baby,after all you haven't married her.
Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:
Oga the police cannot arrest her.They will only invite her to the station.Why? Because both of you aren't bound legally in marriage.
The police themselves know that very well,but they would love to feast on your money,since you are so foolish to know if a matter would have weight at all at the police.
Moreover she can turn everything against you by rape accusations, and with her sister, friends supporting and testifying, she can send you to prison.

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by timibare(m): 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
Babe wen u never marry, u wan arrest am, wat if she claimed u raped her? Abi u no dey think? Wat if that same sister poison her mind to cook a better lie against u, and make her sister clean den set u up? Brother think.....leave that barney, she ain't urz
Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by Kennyprince: 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
Mayemavins:
. Bro u are wasting your time.

Did u marry this said girl? So what authority do u have over how she decides to terminate or keep a pregnancy?

Well, when u are tired of moving from home to the police station and back, then u would have learnt some lessons .

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by Divay22(f): 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
You're 26 she must be around 21 to 23 then....
Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by Mayemavins: 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
Divay22:
You're 26 she must be around 21 to 23 then....
Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by AfroKnight: 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Come don’t you think you have mental problem? You want to arrest her for committing abortion because you want the baby? You don’t have a lawyer and you went to the station to involve Nigeria Police in this kind of matter?

Okay continue. When they arrest you and the girl and the unfortunate doctor for abortion, you will understand. Police will lie on your head that you funded the operation. All of you will pay money to bail yourselves one by one. Police will cash out on your head for nothing.

Na that time your eye go clear.

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by Sassy256(f): 1:31am On Jul 03, 2022
I'm very much against abortion.
But I'm also surprised that someone can come out and exhibit such childish behaviour, ranting up and down like you own another human being angry
If you have money, then propose to her, marry her and start a family instead of what you're here doing. Have you even asked her why she went ahead to do it? maybe you can understand a thing or two when you do.
Just realize she has a choice and has made her decision. Please leave the girl alone and move on.

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station by Kobojunkie: 3:58am On Jul 03, 2022
Mayemavins:

Young man, it seems joblessness na him dey do you. I hope that girl is a cunning one and uses the opportunity to use you wipe floor if you try that nonsense.. undecided

You impregnated her, and here you want to set her up for not thinking you worth the sacrifice that is giving up her freedom for a child. What she did is practically dump you and your ilk. You need to accept what has happened and move on. undecided

As for you being the authentic Whatchamacallit, you better get your head screwed on properly for your own good as there are several more ways for the girl to deny your claim than you seem to have taken time to even consider. And she can even turn around and sue you for defamation if you aren't careful. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Still Forgive Her? A True Life Story For All Nairaland Users / She Wants To Test My Penis Before Accepting To Marry Me / If It Where You ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.