Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? (1662 Views)

There Are No Virgin Females In Nigeria Anymore / Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 20, 2022
OP no woman can love a man unconditionally.....you better go and make money and have plenty sex

3 Likes

Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Medianna(f): 9:31pm On May 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
I would believe u because i have met a lady like that. She rarely takes gifts from guys, not even from her fellow ladies. She is very strict with that. She is always content with whatever she has. Even if na garri. My shock is that, i have never met such a lady in my life who is so discipline regarding this. She is financially independent but not rich. However, she is very content. She gave me a green light to date her or for us to get married but i turned her down. It really hurt her. I felt the feeling too. I told her that i wasn't that financial bouyant enough for marriage so as to deflate her feelings for me but it didn't. She told me that it doesn't matter. Note: This lady is an Igbo lady.
Yea I do that too
OK just imagine maybe one day, just one day that ladies heart should be broken by a guy.
They kind of damage she will do to guys on this planet earth, insurance company cannot cover the losses oo.
We all take resolution every day to be better if not ehn ehn.
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Ballzproblemm: 9:34pm On May 20, 2022
Medianna:

Yea I do that too
OK just imagine maybe one day, just one day that ladies heart should be broken by a guy.
They kind of damage she will do to guys on this planet earth, insurance company cannot cover the losses oo.
so na only women heart dey break just say you are looking for excuse

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Medianna(f): 9:36pm On May 20, 2022
sollolucci77:

Why you delete your other comment na cheesy you for allow me reply
"What if I tell you I do give men money when necessary. You for faint be that"
You mean this
Baby boy
Go and sleep. Its pass 9
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 20, 2022
Ballzproblemm:

No mind am
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Ballzproblemm: 9:41pm On May 20, 2022
sollolucci77:

No mind am
very selfish creatures, I no they take them serious
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Medianna(f): 9:50pm On May 20, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
I'm just drawing a picture of good girl gone bad. Not bad girl or man OK!
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Truvelisback(m): 9:55pm On May 20, 2022
Medianna:

Yea I do that too
Just because i said so. grin That lady had gone true alot. She is just the type that strongly believe that true love possible. She is on my fb. Recently, she shared a story how a guy she travelled to meet on a date tried to drug her soft drink. Unknown to the guy, the lady had already seen him putting the stuff in her drink. He gave this lady to drink, she refused. She told the guy that she had stomach ache. The guy got disappointed. She left. Later on, she chatted the guy online and exposed him. Shame prompted the guy to block her.
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Medianna(f): 9:56pm On May 20, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
very selfish creatures, I no they take them serious

My problem with most guys here is that they can't have a heathy argument.
Now look at you comment and that of solloluccci77. He is arguing for the same thing but not hard feelings nor showing of emotions, no hard words
See truvelisback we never insult ourselves
You. Your own you must throw words at someone as if its EBA
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Medianna(f): 10:01pm On May 20, 2022
Shey you see how women are going though a lot because of love later it will be like guys are the victims! cool tongue
The story touch me oo
You just don't like her enough I guess.

Truvelisback:
Just because i said so. grin That lady had gone true alot. She is just the type that strongly believe that true love possible. She is on my fb. Recently, she shared a story how a guy she travelled to meet on a date tried to drug her soft drink. Unknown to the guy, the lady had already seen him putting the stuff in her drink. He gave this lady to drink, she refused. She told the guy that she had stomach ache. The guy got disappointed. She left. Later on, she chatted the guy online and exposed him. Shame prompted the guy to block her.
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Truvelisback(m): 10:23pm On May 20, 2022
Medianna:
Shey you see how women are going though a lot because of love later it will be like guys are the victims! cool tongue
The story touch me oo
You just don't like her enough I guess.

hmmm, Maybe Cha!

Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by walkingshadow911: 10:30pm On May 20, 2022
Truvelisback:

wtf! no wonder girls no dey like visit me first again regardless of no evil intention...

but how do guys enjoy a woman that is unconscious on bed.
he just spoil show for the next good guy like me. oh lord!
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Truvelisback(m): 10:33pm On May 20, 2022
walkingshadow911:

wtf! no wonder girls no dey like visit me first again regardless of no evil intention...

but how do guys enjoy a woman that is unconscious on bed.
he just spoil show for the next good guy like me. oh lord!
E tire me ooo. Even good guy like me.

Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by walkingshadow911: 10:44pm On May 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
E tire me ooo. Even good guy like me.

as in ehn! bad guyz don damaged all the good girls finish for naija.

o lotta em don turn golddiggers,

it's like "before u disappoint me, i go don chop ur money tire" love lost.

relationship is now a battle of Waterloo

na to dey look oversee remain now o grin
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Truvelisback(m): 10:52pm On May 20, 2022
walkingshadow911:

as in ehn! bad guyz don damaged all the good girls finish for naija.

o lotta em don turn golddiggers,

it's like "before u disappoint me, i go don chop ur money tire" love lost.

relationship is now a battle of Waterloo

na to dey look oversee remain now o grin
Even oversee self get him own for body. There are still good ladies in Naija sha! My advice for guys wey dey find true love be say make him use Eddie Murphy style for "Coming to America" movie. I.e Hide ur identity. Even if ur Papa na Dangote or Adeleke, No Show am. Just act or behave like an Hustler. The right babe go come for u.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Odoogu(m): 11:10pm On May 20, 2022
OP, assume say you be LOVE, you go still dey this country? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by dejavubobo1(m): 11:29pm On May 20, 2022
Shalommy:
Op, since you don't believe in love then forget about love. Any girl you see is after your money, how much do you have? undecided
So u can join the queue of pocket suckers on his list
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by jagorinho: 1:38am On May 21, 2022
Truvelisback:
I read this same story on Facebook, went somehow viral especially on some Facebook pages

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by walkingshadow911: 10:46am On May 21, 2022
Truvelisback:
Even oversee self get him own for body. There are still good ladies in Naija sha! My advice for guys wey dey find true love be say make him use Eddie Murphy style for "Coming to America" movie. I.e Hide ur identity. Even if ur Papa na Dangote or Adeleke, No Show am. Just act or behave like an Hustler. The right babe go come for u.

Real babe kwa!
My guy, that quiet IMPOSSIBLE in this part of the world traditional wise, our women are raised to end up in a man's house. nanny, maids, slaves, etc are what they refer to as wife here.
If you asked for an working class independent woman who could support you wen you are down ehn.
they will say you don't really need a wife. lol

you most show you have enough money, before u can be refer to as husband/boyfriend material here. lol.
Love lost.
i new a lady, whom I asked out in 2020, wen i noticed she was jobless and always demanding for everything. i let her go.
Now she's living in the third boyfriend crib now in a space of 2 years, still jobless....
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Truvelisback(m): 11:12am On May 21, 2022
walkingshadow911:

Real babe kwa!
My guy, that quiet IMPOSSIBLE in this part of the world traditional wise, our women are raised to end up in a man's house. nanny, maids, slaves, etc are what they refer to as wife here.
If you asked for an working class independent woman who could support you wen you are down ehn.
they will say you don't really need a wife. lol

you most show you have enough money, before u can be refer to as husband/boyfriend material here. lol.
Love lost.
i new a lady, whom I asked out in 2020, wen i noticed she was jobless and always demanding for everything. i let her go.
Now she's living in the third boyfriend crib now in a space of 2 years, still jobless....
Showing that u have enough money as a guy would only attract ladies who are Gold diggers.
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by UgoEvans(m): 11:15am On May 21, 2022
Love nah your mate?
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Wizywiz(m): 11:29am On May 21, 2022
Op love dey for pH here OOOOOOOO grin grin
Come to pH I will show you where to see true love grin grin grin.....
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Acidbath: 11:43am On May 21, 2022
Badboibipo:
[s]From my experience I can get serx so easily but why am I struggling so much to find love? Why can’t I meet a girl that genuinely likes me and wants to see me grow as a person? Everyday I see random girls staring at me with lust, but I know all that will at best case scenario lead to serx and nothing real. All the girls that have shown interest in my just want serx and money from me and nothing more. I need a partner, why is that extremely hard to find?[/s]
Go and huzzle!!! No woman will be foolish to grow with you so you can shower your money on side chick or second wife. Grow yourself and shut up!!!
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Nobody: 11:50am On May 21, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Oga love no dey country again. Life hard. Me i dey find who go dey lick my preeq like this.
cheesy weyrey ni iwó Bobo yii sha
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by PerfectStranger(m): 12:13pm On May 21, 2022
Fuckaniza:

cheesy weyrey ni iwó Bobo yii sha
cheesy grin
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Ballzproblemm: 12:21pm On May 21, 2022
✌️✌️
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:24pm On May 21, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
75% of all Nigerian girls are useless. That's why! Although it would be difficult to find genuine Nigerian girls because of the obvious low probability, it doesn't mean it's not possible. Search more and sensibly

Y'all be just be speaking from both sides of your mouth. 90% of men are good and want good women, yet only 25% of the women are good ba? If all of you are searching more and sensibly, how e go take reach you?
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by MangekyoAlt: 12:30pm On May 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Y'all be just be speaking from both sides of your mouth. 90% of men are good and want good women, yet only 25% of the women are good ba? If all of you are searching more and sensibly, how e go take reach you?
How im I speaking from both side of my mouth? Are you mistaking me for someone else? Quote to me a statement that I made that contradicts this one? Remain silent, if you're not able to. Peace
Re: Why Can’t Someone Find Love In Nigeria Anymore? by walkingshadow911: 2:45pm On May 21, 2022
Truvelisback:
Showing that u have enough money as a guy would only attract ladies who are Gold diggers.

All women are Gold diggers, they all prays for their husband to be rich for their own interest.
we just have to choose our own Gold digger wisely.

The Redpill

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Caught Cheating On Her Husband (18+) / How Much Would It Cost To Get A US Visa / Nairaland Have Been Taken Over By Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.