Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) (56717 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Oracleforce: 1:41pm On May 24, 2022
13 years of tying someone's destiny On one person...
I'm sure the lady no get choice that was why she stayed put...so many men could have chopped and dumped that lady and she discover say...nah only this mumu man fit carry her liability till the very end....

If Nah lie I dey talk, ask any girl around you if he can stay with a guy for 13 years? The lady no get choice so she has to keep enduring till sth happens
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:43pm On May 24, 2022
6pack:
we live together, we Bleep , I suck pussy she sucks dick , I cum inside, I cum in her mouth, I spank her , we live happily. No generic shit like marriage.

Any kids yet?

Let m guess.

No generic shit like kids?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Ex0rcistt: 1:44pm On May 24, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
In blackmagic voice "Not every love story is a romance" This is definitely not a love story. I wish them the best of luck.
Blackmagic fan spotted. I'm a fan too, you sabi better music sir.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by IkeIgboNile(m): 1:47pm On May 24, 2022
Ex0rcistt

I'm a big blackmagic fan. Till date,my ringtone is "Repete" by blackmagic. You sabi better music too.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Naijaindiaspora: 1:51pm On May 24, 2022
congrats to her smiley

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by VenumX: 1:52pm On May 24, 2022
Yuck...

Congrats sha.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by 6pack: 1:53pm On May 24, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Any kids yet?

Let m guess.

No generic shit like kids?
you got the info you need . We don't do that archaic shit called marriage or paying for her head like u archiac people do
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by oghenecares(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2022
Please lower your voice.... Smile.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Ex0rcistt: 1:59pm On May 24, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
Ex0rcistt

I'm a big blackmagic fan. Till date,my ringtone is "Repete" by blackmagic. You sabi better music too.
Nah Confirm fan you be, I listen to him on Spotify very often. Don't even think people knows he owns tems record label, that man dey sing. BASED ON BELIEF.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by harmony75: 1:59pm On May 24, 2022
Congratulations I believe in LOve �
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by oghenecares(m): 2:02pm On May 24, 2022
blazepascal:
Good ...but not evrrygirl can wait for too long

That's her only sure bet. Those gender no get patient like that.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by lomprico(m): 2:06pm On May 24, 2022
AdaSunshine:
This is how it should be.
A wise man who saw a young girl he wanted, patiently guided and nurtured her, till she came of age, and now, at the right time, he's finally making her his. smiley

Not the foolish one that was too in a haste, and was only interested in tearing the rubber!

Lol, I will say the guy is one of the fortunate ones. Some after nuturing and everything, the girl will dump them for another man.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by God1stson(m): 2:13pm On May 24, 2022
Zonefree:

At bolded, but the lady didn't come of age, she's out of age already na undecided.

They will be claiming they don't need a man, still they will be the happiest when a SIMPle man decides to help marry them.

Non virgins, Oloshos and Evening newspaper are punishment and reward for SIMPathetic and Good men.
Watch every former Olosho you know that got married, their husbands are always Good men.
Lol u no go kill person but you claim is mainly Tru. Good girls are attracted to bad guys why bad girls recognises good guys from afar and keep them in a cooler until they finish their promiscuity, when they feel time no longer at their side then they will start forming new loyalty. Though not in all cases. Only God can help one make the right choices.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by God1stson(m): 2:17pm On May 24, 2022
gift2xl:
This is Anniversary celebration. No need to celebrate anniversary when your married, just continue the count.

Laugh won kill me with this your comment �.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by basty: 2:24pm On May 24, 2022
The man don Bleep so tey he don old.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 24, 2022
Congratulations to them. True love, yay.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Help2020: 2:27pm On May 24, 2022
AdaSunshine:
This is how it should be.
A wise man who saw a young girl he wanted, patiently guided and nurtured her, till she came of age, and now, at the right time, he's finally making her his. smiley

Not the foolish one that was too in a haste, and was only interested in tearing the rubber!
Shey then tell you say the guy non tear rubber?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 24, 2022
How will I be with someone I need for 13 years.. 13 Well I wish them well. I hope someone isn't just settling for what's available sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:45pm On May 24, 2022
6pack:
you got the info you need . We don't do that archaic shit called marriage or paying for her head like u archiac people do

grin

Incomplete info.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by mymadam(m): 2:49pm On May 24, 2022
AdaSunshine:
... Not the foolish one that was too in a haste, and was only interested in tearing the rubber!

Tear rubber kwa.... U sef.... Baad gal grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Wuppdex: 2:52pm On May 24, 2022
Don't speak for your wife, speak for yourself. Are you sure she sharing your views on this ?
Pussycat344:
For me, dating is not necessarily and I consider it a waste of time. I married my wife after only about a week or two after ever meeting her for the first time. And we have been blessed with children and we are living in peace.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by stanley001(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2022
Congratulations to them
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Asceleb16(m): 3:12pm On May 24, 2022
ExAngel007:
The excited bride-to-be shared their pre-wedding photos on Facebook and narrated their love story.

A Nigerian lady identified as Juliet Urch has is set to walk down the aisle with her lover, Samuel Uchenna.

Reports gathered that the couple have been dating for 13 years ever since they met themselves at a bank in 2009.

The excited bride-to-be shared their pre-wedding photos on Facebook and narrated her love story.

Their wedding is slated to hold on Saturday, May 28th in Umuahia, Abia state.

She Wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Z58JxPiRVos3xhseCoscqeQz34KTA2zzVGrD76CawAYjeVF3wNdGGt2uvuQPwNsEl&id=100013133430073
Should i call it true love or they both finally settle for less when they've both weighed other options and they failed
Congratulations tho
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 3:23pm On May 24, 2022
Congratulations to them
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Jespet97: 3:30pm On May 24, 2022
You for still tell us sai una don first seal am with a child or children if una here fit see weitin I have saw for pix
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:35pm On May 24, 2022
The foundation of your LOVE is Oceanic Bank, may people like dethroned emir Sanusi Lamido comes to your marriage ooooo.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 24, 2022
chai, this means less members for the shiloh 2022, Somebody shout! praise the lords! Hallelujah ! Amen

we are waiting for @Sapphiere for someone to show her some love, its been a long time coming
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by gift2xl: 3:39pm On May 24, 2022
God1stson:

Laugh won kill me with this your comment �.

grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 4:02pm On May 24, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Nothing fit change that manchi wey dem call Destiny
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:39pm On May 24, 2022
It's about time
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Bbbw: 4:42pm On May 24, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.