Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days (31642 Views)

Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment / My Weed Addiction And Discovery. / My Journey Into Weed Addiction (pics). I Sincerely Wanna QUIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by ShenTeh(m): 8:54pm On May 20, 2022
Thank God for your life
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Terrence99: 8:55pm On May 20, 2022
Almost bro, almost.

Almost does not kill a bird.
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Luzebox(m): 8:56pm On May 20, 2022
Wen no be cocaine...alot of people take weed sometimes...na you blow am out of proportion

4 Likes

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 20, 2022
OP,i thank God for your breakthrough. weed addiction is not a good thing . . . anybody wey qoute me say weed good go collect

2 Likes

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by MideMrPossible: 8:56pm On May 20, 2022
Hmmm... If you check closely, aside the weed, you're addicted to something else, weed is just a stimulant that stimulate you towards the real addiction.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Ixodes(m): 8:57pm On May 20, 2022
Weed wey people dey smoke get 1st class e reach your turn you abuse am. Take charge of your life bro you in control work on that

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Vilgax: 8:57pm On May 20, 2022
different strokes for different folks I guess.

out of all the mind altering substances Nigerians take on a daily basis, weed is by far the lesser evil.

marijuana in Nigeria is crap tbh.
even the "premium" stuff you think you're smoking, it's just high end brick weed. but las las we have to make do with what we get.

tips for safer smoking;

- always use a filter or crutch while rolling, (helps with the dark lips part)

- please take out time to pick out the stems and seeds!!! you could always use them to make CBD tea, but as far as smoking goes, they're a no no

- if the weed wen you dey buy too dry, do not smoke it. you could always use it and make edibles or you can place it in an airtight container with a piece of orange peel or a little lettuce for an hour or two to allow it rehydrate. (don't leave it for too long, or your weed will get moldy and become unsafe from consumption)

- when you're high, endeavour to always stay hydrated; preferably with water.

marijuana is a plant.
that's just it.
all it does is breaks down the societal walls we've been forced to live within, that's why most new users experience a "personality change".

some people are overwhelmed by this level of mental freedom it provides and cannot handle it.
some people see themselves for what they really are and refuse to accept this objective view of themselves.
some people come to realise the futility of existence and fall into a state of existential dread (depression).
while a small proportion of people that are genetically predisposed to schizophrenia can trigger it's manifestation with the use of marijuana.
as a result of one or a combination of these factors, some individuals become paranoid or depressed after marijuana use. but note, this represents only a minute portion of users.

it has been used by cultures around the world for centuries to aid in the spiritual awakening of the mind.

it's really hard for governments to control a population of awakened minds with propaganda and lies. hence the years of demonization of the plant by mainstream media.

marijuana is not for everybody.
I'm not here to glorify it.
I'm not here to condemn it.
to each his own.
it's just a plant.

47 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Tovard(m): 8:57pm On May 20, 2022
One if guy had the same experience back then. His own was the TM, he was addicted to the extent of no TM no food but thank God today, he's fine!

1 Like

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Plugsk(m): 8:57pm On May 20, 2022
You simply lacked mental capacity and stability to cater for your weaknesses. Don't blame it on God, nature is God. undecided
Danielle09:
This story am about to tell you is personally about my life and I hope people will learn from it

9 Likes

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by vincentmoses921: 8:58pm On May 20, 2022
You started smoking without having enuf money to feed yourself and you are here talking about how weed nearly destroyed your life.

There are costs that come with certain choosen livestlyes. No go start wetin u no fit finish.

Cannabis is not for everyone

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Thoughty2(m): 8:58pm On May 20, 2022
How about spicing your food with weed? Does it have the same effect on your brain? Is it also harmful to your health?

1 Like

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by KnackAmPlank: 9:00pm On May 20, 2022
This your story feels odd undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by olusam4: 9:01pm On May 20, 2022
Ah awon ti kennery baba
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Wardstunna22(m): 9:03pm On May 20, 2022
For the last 15years I do dope at times it helps in sleeping and feeding disorders I can attest to that. If on the first try it gets you snapped real bad don’t do it afterwards...

1 Like

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:05pm On May 20, 2022
Slawomir.....what is your reaction to OPs post

T O DARLING
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by faceland: 9:06pm On May 20, 2022
BullShit creative imaginative writing.
Except of cause of you are on some other drugs, then name them but don't say it is weed.

You said the weed gave you apatite and yet you are losing weight. May be you are losing weight because you are in the university and starving like everyone else.

You talk about not caring how much it cost. Weed is cheaper than biscuit (someone that must eat a pack of biscuit everyday would lose more money than someone who exclusively smoke weed).

I hope you take care of your health and find the solution to your problem without blaming weed.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 9:06pm On May 20, 2022
Danielle09:
Bro don't be ignorant

Coffee too is drug?
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by ModelLook(m): 9:07pm On May 20, 2022
Most ADDICTS always say this until few months and years later, you find them indulging in what they said they would never go into again.

Have you Flushed and Washed your Organs and system of the harmful effects of those bad drugs you have been consuming?

If not, I sorry for you.

Better go and get this product ASAP and thank me later except you want the negative effects of those evil harmful drugs to start taking effects on your Organs and System in the nearest future when you least expect it.

In life, there is always repercussions for every action and habit you indulge in.

I come in peace

2 Likes

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Verbtips(m): 9:08pm On May 20, 2022
Danielle09:
This story am about to tell you is personally about my life and I hope people will learn from it

weed na normal thing,i take you to heaven in a seconds or twinkle of an eye,make you feel high and ok, it bring inspiration shea you know no say burnaboy get inspiration from weed wey i dey take?,abi i song no sweet he achieve all these through weed that strengten him

1 Like

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Janatambowa: 9:10pm On May 20, 2022
Jsjdjd

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by techWriter3: 9:10pm On May 20, 2022
Weed is not medications
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 20, 2022
You are a strong man. Only few people on earth can self-direct themselves the way you did. Go hug the sky bro. See you there

1 Like

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Gwagone: 9:11pm On May 20, 2022
Drug Addiction

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by SilentBurner(m): 9:11pm On May 20, 2022
Danielle09:

So in your story, weed got you depressed and thin??

Madman, Weed isn't for children.

Even if it's pizza, it needs control

3 Likes

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Ternistacle(m): 9:12pm On May 20, 2022
We've all been there.... It's not easy... That's y u need weedsdom to handle such

1 Like

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Makanike: 9:12pm On May 20, 2022
Comrade off your mic if you don't know what to say

Weed have been my shock absorber since my days in schools and now I'm working as a laundry.....

Drop my mic, light up my weed in peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by headbasher96(m): 9:12pm On May 20, 2022
Oga u just cooked up a lie to write nobody smoke weed the first time and take bike to go and buy u only look for who smokes around to tie it for u even if you smoked weed it was never the cause of your problem am not defending weed but unless u are a street guy weed will give u all the cordination u need so long as it matchs your system

Dont paint weed bad because u were a heavy smoker weed taken moderately works very well for the taker unlike those guy wey the finish one or two parcel or sachet in a day if weed was bad oyibo shouldnt have list it as recreational drug it was something else that almost ruined your life not weed been smoking for 7 to 8 years now if u see me u wont believe that i even smoke it

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by BossShevy07: 9:12pm On May 20, 2022
grin grin grin
Weed smokers geng wan just crucify
OP

5 Likes

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Purelypure(m): 9:14pm On May 20, 2022
My own na soft drinks.. Coke expecially... Almost ruined my health

Moderation is key

4 Likes

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by headbasher96(m): 9:14pm On May 20, 2022
Tovard:
One if guy had the same experience back then. His own was the TM, he was addicted to the extent of no TM no food but thank God today, he's fine!
before u get over trams addiction u must fall very sick before u recover i mean really sick like u go sick think say u no go survive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Experience With Sleep Paralysis / Listeriosis Outbreak: WHO Warns Nigeria, 15 Other African Countries / Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.