Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days (31645 Views)

Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment / My Weed Addiction And Discovery. / My Journey Into Weed Addiction (pics). I Sincerely Wanna QUIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 12:48am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
that dude was actually the first but your cut and join links no go help

Even in studies conducted with mice, the brain still sufferers

The dude is a fraud like you.
https://www.healthline.com/health-news/are-cannabis-abuse-and-accelerated-brain-aging-linked#The-controversy

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Unshackled: 12:48am On May 21, 2022
Maynman:

Are you dumb?
The link is debunking all what they said in “amen clinics”
You are too desperate, calm down and read.
https://www.healthline.com/health-news/are-cannabis-abuse-and-accelerated-brain-aging-linked#The-controversy
you're having perceptual disturbances if you can't cut and post your screenshot well.

And by the way, it's am established fact already.
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 12:48am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
drop the weed, oga.

that dude was actually the first but your cut and join links no go help you.

Even in studies conducted with mice, the brain still sufferers

See how desperate you are. Just take a moment.
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by echodrum(m): 12:49am On May 21, 2022
Zonefree:

Weed is not drugs.
Oga, weed na drugs. google am.. it contains chemical called THC. THC is what makes you high like a high tension pole.
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 12:49am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
you're having perceptual disturbances if you can't cut and post your screenshot well.

And by the way, it's am established fact already.

Established fact from a fraud like you.
It has been debunked, and there’s nothing you and amen from amen clinics can do about it.

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Unshackled: 12:50am On May 21, 2022
Maynman:

See how desperate you are. Just take a moment.
desperate? I thought druggies are the desperate ones given how you were dying to defend your addiction you had to do a basic research to find excuses to continue doping grin
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 12:51am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
desperate? I thought druggies are the desperate ones given how you were dying to defend your addiction you had to do a basic research to find excuses to continue doping grin

Shameless Petty liars are the desperate one, hanging on their lies when they’ve been exposed as dumb! grin

Posting false information to make their sad life happy.
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Unshackled: 12:52am On May 21, 2022
Maynman:

Established fact from a fraud like you.
It has been debunked, and there’s nothing you and amen from amen clinics can do about it.
quit with the anxious repetition of screenshot. Amen's work was 2018, other researchers have collaborated that work
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Unshackled: 12:52am On May 21, 2022
Maynman:

Shameless Petty liars are the desperate one, hanging on their lies when they’ve been exposed as dumb! grin

Posting false information to make their sad life happy.
I thought drug addicts were the ones looking for escapism from reality.
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 12:52am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
quit with the anxious repetition of screenshot. Amen's work was 2018, other researchers have collaborated that work

Quit with the stupidity, the false research has been debunked immediately in that 2018 too.
The research has been debunked!
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by JustforMen: 12:53am On May 21, 2022
Zonefree:

Weed is not drugs.
Weed head!!!
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 12:53am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
I thought drug addicts were the ones looking for escapism from reality.

I thought sad people are the ones that get sadder when others are happy, and they will try anything for everyone to live a sad life like them to the extent of lying shamelessly grin
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Unshackled: 12:54am On May 21, 2022
Maynman:

Quit with the stupidity, the false research has been debunked immediately in that 2018 too.
The research has been dumb.
by this one? https://nida.nih.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/what-are-marijuanas-long-term-effects-brain

Seems to me you're looking for a reason to hold on to your addiction?

You need substance to stand on your two feet and carry your own weight?

What a worthless whingbag!

2 Likes

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 12:56am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
by this one? https://nida.nih.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/what-are-marijuanas-long-term-effects-brain

This one doesn’t fit your agenda again?

What a shameless desperate reta,rd

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Unshackled: 12:57am On May 21, 2022
Maynman:

I thought sad people are the ones that get sadder when others are happy, and they will try anything for everyone to live a sad life like them to the extent of lying shamelessly grin
people who warn others about the dangers of cannabis are sad?

You must have been born sideways grin

You can't sleep at night?

Domestic violence?

You needed to feel like a man?

You need courage from smoke? What a stupid little lilly-livered elf!

1 Like

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 12:58am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:

See how desperate you are, so where exactly is it stated in that link that weed ages the brain 3 years?
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 12:59am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
people who warn others about the dangers of cannabis are sad?

You must have been born sideways grin

You can't sleep at night?

Domestic violence?

You needed to feel like a man?

You need courage from smoke? What a stupid little lilly-livered elf!

Sad retar,d why are you lying shamelessly to make yourself more sad?

Where is the danger of marijuana, I’m yet to see it, all I’ve been seeing is you disgracing yourself.

If you are depressed, why don’t you hang up?
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Unshackled: 1:00am On May 21, 2022
Maynman:

This one doesn’t fit your agenda again?

What a shameless desperate reta,rd
see how he's using ad hominem to defend how drog addiction.

They give you more proof and you're going back like a revisionist druggie.

So what triggered you? Your girlfriend said you weren't man enough?

You got bullied at school?

I hope you know an Igbo -smoker is a criminal by law?
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 1:01am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
see how he's using ad hominem to defend how drog addiction.

They give you more proof and you're going back like a revisionist druggie.

So what triggered you? Your girlfriend said you weren't man enough?

You got bullied at school?

I hope you know an Igbo -smoker is a criminal by law?

Idiot, I’m sure you don’t know what ad hominem is.
You are retar,d if not, haven’t I told you that it has been debunked, yet you are still referring to it?
I know you live a sad life with nothing to hope for.
He is a fraud like you.

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Unshackled: 1:02am On May 21, 2022
Maynman:

Sad retar,d why are you lying shamelessly to make yourself more sad?

Where is the danger of marijuana, I’m yet to see it, all I’ve been seeing is you disgracing yourself.

If you are depressed, why don’t you hang up?
with paper burning between your charred lips and smoke snaking out of your unwashed mouth.........

That's the perfect picture depicting a loser, loaner, and a depressed psychopathic fool grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 1:02am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
with paper burning between your charred lips and smoke snaking out of your unwashed mouth.........

That's the perfect picture depicting a loser, loaner, and a depressed psychopathic fool grin grin

With sniper slowing going down your throat, that’s how your sad life will end, you sadist! grin
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Unshackled: 1:03am On May 21, 2022
Maynman:

Idiot, I’m sure you don’t know what ad hominem is.
You are retar,d if not, haven’t I told you that it has been debunked, yet you are still referring to it?
I know you live a sad life with nothing to hope for.
He is a fraud like you.
you hide behind ad hominem when you ignore the facts of more proof and seeking deflection in another unrelated post.

There! Your brain has started showing signs of aging! grin

2 Likes

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 1:04am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
you hide behind ad hominem when you ignore the facts of more proof and seeking deflection in another unrelated post.

There! Your brain has started showing signs of aging! grin

Retar,d doesn’t know what ad hominem is.
Retar.d is posting false information that has been debunked.
Retar,d is a fraud!

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Unshackled: 1:05am On May 21, 2022
Maynman:

With sniper slowing going down your throat, that’s how your sad life will end, you sadist! grin
now, if you're hiding behind the thick smoke of cannabis, I'm sure it will only be natural to graduate to something like snipper.

You're the one who needs substance to stay alive, remember.

Defeated soul

1 Like

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Unshackled: 1:06am On May 21, 2022
Maynman:

Retar,d doesn’t know what ad hominem is.
Retar.d is posting false information that has been debunked.
Retar,d is a fraud!
I'm sure you needed two puffs of Igbo to face me.

1 Like

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 1:07am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
now, if you're hiding behind the thick smoke of cannabis, I'm sure it will only be natural to graduate to something like snipper.

You're the one who needs substance to stay alive, remember.

Defeated soul

Noise.
Retar,d your false information has been debunked.
Your sad life continues.

Damaged soul.

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 1:07am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
I'm sure you needed two puffs of Igbo to face me.

And you only needed to be your true self, a full blown sadist to spew ignorance and lies.
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Unshackled: 1:08am On May 21, 2022
Maynman:

See how desperate you are, so where exactly is it stated in that link that weed ages the brain 3 years?
did you open the link, because it's the last screenshot I posted here.

This drug addict is having alexithymia
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 1:10am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
did you open the link, because it's the last screenshot I posted here.

This drug addict is having alexythia

Fool, why don’t you post the screenshot as you have been posting showing where it ages 3 years.

This sadist is seeing how worthless his life is!
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Unshackled: 1:11am On May 21, 2022
Maynman:

And you only needed to be your true self, a full blown sadist to spew ignorance and lies.
so how do you do it, I mean, do you scurry like a thief to buy your Igbo?

And hide in the bush like a common homeless thief to smoke?
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 1:12am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
so how do you do it, I mean, do you scurry like a thief to buy your Igbo?

And hide in the bush like a common homeless thief to smoke?

How are you this sad? They didn’t love you when you were young?
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Unshackled: 1:13am On May 21, 2022
Maynman:

Noise.
Retar,d your false information has been debunked.
Your sad life continues.

Damaged soul.
my false information?
I know it's hard to accept you're dying faster than everyone else. It's tough but you can quit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution / Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital / Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.