Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days (31646 Views)

Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment / My Weed Addiction And Discovery. / My Journey Into Weed Addiction (pics). I Sincerely Wanna QUIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by NeckingNgulping(m): 4:28am On May 21, 2022
MikeMicheal:
That is why Marijuana is better than weed, even cannabis and igboo are better too.

I know you were probably smoking one while typing this. Enjoy yourself comrade..
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Nobody: 4:28am On May 21, 2022
headbasher96:
Oga u just cooked up a lie to write nobody smoke weed the first time and take bike to go and buy u only look for who smokes around to tie it for u even if you smoked weed it was never the cause of your problem am not defending weed but unless u are a street guy weed will give u all the cordination u need so long as it matchs your system

Smokers are liable to die young...no disturb us with GoFundMe later in life.

Dont paint weed bad because u were a heavy smoker weed taken moderately works very well for the taker unlike those guy wey the finish one or two parcel or sachet in a day if weed was bad oyibo shouldnt have list it as recreational drug it was something else that almost ruined your life not weed been smoking for 7 to 8 years now if u see me u wont believe that i even smoke it
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by nokspos: 4:36am On May 21, 2022
okay , i sent you a pm , please check sir.
fernandez1:
Yes I live in Lagos if I’m in naija but I’m not in naija at the moment

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by ChoCho54(f): 6:19am On May 21, 2022
KnackAmPlank:
This your story feels odd undecided
You seem to think he was on other side drugs? I think so too because from the picture he painted of his looks, it fits perfectly into what I see typical with cocaine and Meth users.
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by ChoCho54(f): 6:21am On May 21, 2022
faceland:
BullShit creative imaginative writing.
Except of cause of you are on some other drugs, then name them but don't say it is weed.

You said the weed gave you apatite and yet you are losing weight. May be you are losing weight because you are in the university and starving like everyone else.

You talk about not caring how much it cost. Weed is cheaper than biscuit (someone that must eat a pack of biscuit everyday would lose more money than someone who exclusively smoke weed).

I hope you take care of your health and find the solution to your problem without blaming weed.
You are totally correct. Weed that's like pure water in every corner of our environment.

1 Like

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by ChoCho54(f): 6:29am On May 21, 2022
TheRollingStone:
I see make sh*t as usual. No weed smoker can roll it up at first try
The guy even said he didn't know when he took the weed from his friend. cheesy
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by ChoCho54(f): 6:31am On May 21, 2022
Zonefree:

Weed is not drugs.
Weed is drugs. But I don't believe that's what wrecked the Op.
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by MikeMicheal(m): 6:40am On May 21, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

I know you were probably smoking one while typing this. Enjoy yourself comrade..
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Sagefromtheeast: 6:51am On May 21, 2022
fernandez1:
Bro Weed is not the Problem....Your country Naija is the problem, Elon Musk smokes weed and he his the richest man on earth, It's focus you need bro.....I have been smoking Weed since 2006 and I can perfectly say it's better than cigrate and any other drugs.

Modified: naija and hypocrisy, like say una get sense or una de think….. colonization mentality de worry most…. Because of oyinbo classify am has drug so its means it’s hard drug.

One mumu de talk about musk, when the people una de copy don declassified am now . Una mumu too much.

So he smokes weed and that makes it right.
If you have a peek into the troubles in his personal life, you'd never wish to be him.
This is what poverty has done to people's sense of judgement. All they think is money!
Money is not everything o
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Unshackled: 7:19am On May 21, 2022
Maynman:

Tell your mama make she dey slow down, she is still very hor..ny at old age haba.
good morning, son of the doomed!

Have you cleaned your yellow teeth with Igbo this morning?

This is the life that should have ended as one of your mother's late diseased menses and should never have mamifesred in flesh and bone.

The only way your birth will justify your mother's vaginal fluid and your daddy's poor 2 minutes perspiration is by donating you for the study of autism.

We need to see the inner workings of a violent drigg addict
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by MadamOk(f): 8:12am On May 21, 2022
Thank Jesus

May your testimony be permanent

Congratulations
Old things are pass away and everything about is new
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 9:00am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
good morning, son of the doomed!

Have you cleaned your yellow teeth with Igbo this morning?

This is the life that should have ended as one of your mother's late diseased menses and should never have mamifesred in flesh and bone.

The only way your birth will justify your mother's vaginal fluid and your daddy's poor 2 minutes perspiration is by donating you for the study of autism.

We need to see the inner workings of a violent drigg addict

This early morning again sadist, unhappiness no dey tire you?
You slept with it and woke up with it. Bwahahahah
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Allisgud: 9:20am On May 21, 2022
fernandez1:
Bro Weed is not the Problem....Your country Naija is the problem, Elon Musk smokes weed and he his the richest man on earth, It's focus you need bro.....I have been smoking Weed since 2006 and I can perfectly say it's better than cigrate and any other drugs.

Modified: naija and hypocrisy, like say una get sense or una de think….. colonization mentality de worry most…. Because of oyinbo classify am has drug so its means it’s hard drug.

One mumu de talk about musk, when the people una de copy don declassified am now . Una mumu too much.
quiet bro, he work for u since 2006 as he don add to ur achievement profile no persuade who he no work for,I don see who 1 bottle of bear high
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Allisgud: 9:22am On May 21, 2022
tillaman:
My own was tramol, the story long sha hopefully Another day we go talk am
share urs some people are about to try it today
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Nobody: 9:38am On May 21, 2022
verybadmouth:
Smokers die young
Why is my Grandfather the greatest tobacco, nicotine smoker on Earth, 87 this year then?
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Nobody: 9:40am On May 21, 2022
MikeMicheal:
That is why Marijuana is better than weed, even cannabis and igboo are better too.

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by victorDanladi: 11:11am On May 21, 2022
Your problem started the day you visited q pharmacy shop instead of going to an hospital.

Nigeria health care system and your health care seeking pattern failed you .

Health care delivery is beyond just dispensing drugs!!
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Gwill86: 11:20am On May 21, 2022
Zonefree:

Weed is not drugs.
You are right,
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Zakiushenry: 11:22am On May 21, 2022
Funny you, you thought weed is your problem, have been taking MJ since 2014, and am very proud to be a stoner, if not for weed Nigeria situation for don kill me
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Unshackled: 12:05pm On May 21, 2022
Maynman:

This early morning again sadist, unhappiness no dey tire you?
You slept with it and woke up with it. Bwahahahah
apart from drugs what else are you addicted to?

How many other unfortunate souls did your mother projected out to the world? I hope you're the only poor example of her corrupted, inferior DNA.
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 12:24pm On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
apart from drugs what else are you addicted to?

How many other unfortunate souls did your mother projected out to the world? I hope you're the only poor example of her corrupted, inferior DNA.

Misery loves company,I’ll starve you of your happiness. Yes, bask in depression and sadness my slave!!
Bwahahahaha. Bwahahahah.
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by 2loadedguy: 12:32pm On May 21, 2022
Maynman:

Your desperation won’t let you think properly. See how desperate you are to prove lies, is this the example your Jesus gave you?
Your Brain is filled with nothing but hate. Olodo.
https://www.healthline.com/health-news/are-cannabis-abuse-and-accelerated-brain-aging-linked#The-controversy
I won't validate your response cos I have smoked weed in the past. One thing I can attest to is the gradual memory loss which is the reason I quitted.
Someone will be asking you of A and your reasoning will be going to B without coherence or you can't even comprehend at all.
Omo I didn't have to let anybody tell me this is not for me. Weed would lead you to schizophrenia easily, you better avoid it and stop looking for stories on the internet to validate your position.
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Unshackled: 12:34pm On May 21, 2022
Maynman:

Misery loves company,I’ll starve you of your happiness.
so which one of your parent's was an addict? Or you picked the habit from the streets?
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 1:28pm On May 21, 2022
2loadedguy:

I won't validate your response cos I have smoked weed in the past. One thing I can attest to is the gradual memory loss which is the reason I quitted.
Someone will be asking you of A and your reasoning will be going to B without coherence or you can't even comprehend at all.
Omo I didn't have to let anybody tell me this is not for me. Weed would lead you to schizophrenia easily, you better avoid it and stop looking for stories on the internet to validate your position.

That’s on you.
Even if you didn’t smoke it, it will happen.
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by BOYS2MEN: 2:12pm On May 21, 2022
Naija don do diz one and u dey blame am on top weed....lmao, issorite!!! Good percentage of the world celebrities do take weed and they still have a better life with their families....good for u say u stop weed smoking but don't blame your failures on the weed... because one thing I know for sure is that WEED IS A HERB...once u take it refreshes your body system only when u eat good food....
Naija funny Sha and Mr poster you dey fuckn hilarious grin
Danielle09:
This story am about to tell you is personally about my life and I hope people will learn from it

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by MNDY(m): 8:47pm On May 21, 2022
Danielle09:
This story am about to tell you is personally about my life and I hope people will learn from it

My converted friend is about sliding back into not just weed again but bad life altogether. He made a new bad boy fellow Ibo friend recently. He shared his fears with me about this his new friend and how his mum has been warning him over the phone to cut off from the guy. This my friend has changed nicely that he is with his bible always. His mum paid N300,000 to a rehab where he was dragged to and kept for months to fight his addiction and he did overcome.

I don't want to come inbetween anything involving the issue. I have caught my friend smoking recently with him; and on another occasion, I have overheard them discussing about getting things to smoke.

He has been preaching to this his brother-friend about changing his ways but as it stands now, he himself has been dragged into the bad ways he converted from again - smoking, yahoo(+), womanizing (brothel) etc. I pity his mother and sister who left him alone in the house to another place.
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Unshackled: 7:29am On May 22, 2022
Maynman:

Misery loves company,I’ll starve you of your happiness.
Bwahahahaha
only a drug addict will laugh at his own dry mirthless jokes.

Human waste!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution / Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital / Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.