Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days (31640 Views)

Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment / My Weed Addiction And Discovery. / My Journey Into Weed Addiction (pics). I Sincerely Wanna QUIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by ogbuefi677(m): 9:15pm On May 20, 2022
Maynman:

Coffee too is drug?
Coffee is a stimulant,addictive too,BUT NOT PSYCHOACTIVE(Mind altering).
Learn something today.
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Emychina(m): 9:16pm On May 20, 2022
fernandez1:
Bro Weed is not the Problem....Your country Naija is the problem, Elon Musk smokes weed and he his the richest man on earth, It's focus you need bro.....I have been smoking Weed since 2006 and I can perfectly say it's better than cigrate and any other drugs.
Dont mind the mumu op that is accusing weed of what it didnt cause.me that has been smoking both weed an sk since 2002 and yet moving my business ahead ahead.op,abeg go and check urself.weed aint ur problem. Abeg boogyman557 come and see this mumu op accusing wisdom leaf.

7 Likes

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by SKYHIGHfx: 9:17pm On May 20, 2022
“The punishment for blasphemy in the Christian Bible during the times of Prophet Isa (Jesus) was death. They wanted to stone the Prophet for calling himself God. Quran has no punishment for blasphemy. Today, it's the Muslims killing for blasphemy and the Christians keeping peace.

Bishop Kukah's church got razed with fire, and the Christians have not started a war, If Christians burn my mosque in Kano, World War 3 will start from there. Islam is a religion of peace. Our clerics needs to start teaching what peace means properly.

Islam is a religion of peace, we have to deal peacefully with others. If there is any grievance, the case should be taken to the Sharia court or the secular court for appropriate judgement. Northern Nigeria do not have to be in the news for the wrong reasons everytime.

We still preach one Nigeria? If this protest had happened in Anambra or Enugu or Imo, Python would have been dancing and Crocodile would have been smiling. The Nigerian Army all of a sudden does not know it's way to Sokoto. One Nigeria my foot !

My people 've not been out to protest against banditry, we've not protested against Boko Haram ravaging our farmlands & kidnapping our families, we've not protested against high cost of food and livelihood. We are protesting against people arrested for killing a fellow citizen.

One of our major undoing as Muslims is our inability to understand the Holy Quran. Majority of us in Northern Nigeria were taught Arabic by clerics who do not understand the Holy Quran. The truth be told.

Yet again we've acted like the uncultured, uncivilized people that we are. You destroyed people's investment that took them years to build at the Dei Dei market and destroyed cars driving by. Some of those businesses were funded with loans. They were destroyed with no sympathy.”

- Abdul -Aziz Umar �

3 Likes

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Finisher07(m): 9:19pm On May 20, 2022
U get luck de you no colo
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by dochenaj: 9:20pm On May 20, 2022
Addiction is a terrible road to travel in life. I'm glad you fought through the urges to slide back and broke the habit.

2 Likes

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Finisher07(m): 9:20pm On May 20, 2022
U get luck se you no colo

1 Like

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Saintdan0421(m): 9:20pm On May 20, 2022
Nice one from Op.
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Puskas: 9:21pm On May 20, 2022
Danielle09:
This story am about to tell you is personally about my life and I hope people will learn from it

Bro how do you think I can stop taking alcohol?
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by faceland: 9:21pm On May 20, 2022
tillaman:
My own was tramol, the story long sha hopefully Another day we go talk am

Tramadol is literally the most dangerous street drugs in Nigeria. It makes physical changes (to your body) and even alters your pain tolerance. Not on the same level with weed. Abuse it long enough and the user develops random seizures (I know people like this that can NOT drive again because they don't know when next the violent shaking would come).

4 Likes

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by mozona(m): 9:22pm On May 20, 2022
nice story
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by biggy4joe(m): 9:26pm On May 20, 2022
One of my biggest regret was not smoking weed in my university days,would have made first class.....

4 Likes

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Ibraheemmawa(m): 9:31pm On May 20, 2022
Danielle09:
This story am about to tell you is personally about my life and I hope people will learn from it

amazing nice story wetin be the firm name pls?

2 Likes

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by tillaman(m): 9:31pm On May 20, 2022
faceland:

Tramadol is literally the most dangerous street drugs in Nigeria. It makes physical changes (to your body) and even alters your pain tolerance. Not on the same level with weed. Abuse it long enough and the user develops random seizures (I know people like this that can drive again because they don't know when next the violent shaking would come).
you are so spot on
I had seizures, it almost took my life all thanks to the nurses
I am clean now though it’s been 3 years now
Drug free and clear head
I actually use it as an antidepressant but I ended up getting hooked
Lost weight and looked like a productive junkie

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Ayoslimzy(m): 9:31pm On May 20, 2022
Real matterz
Make I smoke this joint finish
I go reply

2 Likes

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by PrinceMajestic: 9:32pm On May 20, 2022
What I know about weed Cannabis sativa/indica is that they are addictive but they made me pas all my exams and grossly prevented me from spending money on hoes. God bless the plants, I miss the green fresh Lily. I was an addict then to suppress violence and excellent academic performance. Well do not be addicted to anything in life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by SoapQueen(f): 9:32pm On May 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Weed is not drugs.

One of the side effects of weed....Smh

2 Likes

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by TheRollingStone: 9:33pm On May 20, 2022
I see made up sh*t as usual. No weed smoker can roll it up at first try

Inspiration no be for everybody

6 Likes

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by toujurs: 9:34pm On May 20, 2022
Chai weed grin.
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by WilsonBright935: 9:34pm On May 20, 2022
tillaman:
My own was tramol, the story long sha hopefully Another day we go talk am

My brother, TM is addiction is out of this world. We sha thank God sha

1 Like

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Gospel2Day: 9:35pm On May 20, 2022
fernandez1:
Bro Weed is not the Problem....Your country Naija is the problem, Elon Musk smokes weed and he his the richest man on earth, It's focus you need bro.....I have been smoking Weed since 2006 and I can perfectly say it's better than cigrate and any other drugs.

Satan has deceived and captured you.
Someone said taking weed took him out of church, made his health deteriorate and affected his studies, and the best response you could give is naming Elon Musk.
You have a slavery mentality. So a white man is your standard, not your conscience, not the numerous examples of many young people that weed has destroyed.
You need deliverance.
Jesus is waiting for you
Shalom.

4 Likes

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Nerogaming01(m): 9:35pm On May 20, 2022
IamBabsjnr:
OP,i thank God for your breakthrough.
weed addiction is not a good thing
anybody wey qoute me say weed good go collect

Weed is good.
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by SocialJustice: 9:35pm On May 20, 2022
Weed is not addictive. You can stop whenever you want, try getting your body used to cigarette or tramadol or crack or meth or heroine. You will know the true meaning of addiction.

3 Likes

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by niel63(m): 9:40pm On May 20, 2022
Shebi una don finish university?

You for still dey there na If you no get sense! Talking about weed.

First of all. Its not meant for everyone.

I'm not an advocate, but dude, I've seen people in high positions smoke weed. Like wtf... who you dey whine.?

If e no go for your head.... quit. Simple. Ha!!!

Modified.:

Weed no dey motivate you do wetin no dey ur mind before.
What should we now do about motive... since ure crying now?
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by purejustice36: 9:40pm On May 20, 2022
I’ll smile weed till the day I die
If there’s a ghetto in heaven I’ll the right there with pac and big

E no work for you no mean say e no go work for Emeka

Lights up my kpoli in peace

8 Likes

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:40pm On May 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Weed is not drugs.
okay carry am go ndlea office.. before u go, shey u know the full meaning of NDLEA?

3 Likes

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by kals4luv990(m): 9:44pm On May 20, 2022
rickpat:
I hear you...weed is grass or bush....
but weed ain't drugs na
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by rickpat(m): 9:48pm On May 20, 2022
kals4luv990:
but weed ain't drugs na
weed is a PSYCHOACTIVE DRUG!!!...

1 Like

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by rickpat(m): 9:49pm On May 20, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
okay carry am go ndlea office.. before u go, shey u know the full meaning of NDLEA?
leave them,let them continue deceiving themselves that weed is not drugs..

2 Likes

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by jidxin(m): 9:49pm On May 20, 2022
Danielle09:

really..... Is weed addictive or just a make believe story
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by darichlife: 9:50pm On May 20, 2022
One of my greatest regrets in life is not smoking weed early in life. The weed chooses you not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 9:51pm On May 20, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Coffee is a stimulant,addictive too,BUT NOT PSYCHOACTIVE(Mind altering).
Learn something today.

What does stimulant do? Are they not also mind altering?

Again, is coffee a drug or not?

You should learn what a “stimulant” and “psychoactive” means.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Experience With Sleep Paralysis / Listeriosis Outbreak: WHO Warns Nigeria, 15 Other African Countries / Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.