Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song - Music/Radio (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song (22317 Views)

Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly / The Lyrics Of This Popular Song From The 90s Will Melt Your Heart (Video) / Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Fisiryorh(m): 11:15pm On May 21, 2022
IMO01:
5k for the person that gets this song

When i look through my window na your cousin i see dey press your nyash oh.

Your own song.....

LWKMD.... grin
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Bosville(m): 11:15pm On May 21, 2022
IMO01:

1 2face outside
Paradise*
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by emmnprince(m): 11:15pm On May 21, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
"Why would I wanna destroy something I help build?
It wasn't my intentions, my intentions was good
I went through my whole career without ever mentionin'

Toy Soldiers by Eminem. Those days ehn!

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by IMO01: 11:16pm On May 21, 2022
HimName:

Plantation boiz

Tittle :Cousin

Boss grin
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by queenemelda: 11:16pm On May 21, 2022
ToyBoyAaron:
You've got to know when to hold 'em Know when to fold 'em Know when to walk away And know when to run
Kenny Rogers

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Tangana: 11:16pm On May 21, 2022
haabidah666:
...*I don't know when I'm coming back, I'll be gone for a little while....but I'll keep myself for you and me, I will come back for you.. I don't know what the future brings but I want you to stay with me.... *

2face
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by musicwriter(m): 11:16pm On May 21, 2022
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously coolspeaking

1. Skip Marley- johnny was

2. Dom pachino- my people

Thanks but none is the song. And I am not looking for the title, rather what I mentioned previously is just what I can remember in the middle of the songs, not the name of the song. Thanks anywhere.
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by folake4u(f): 11:17pm On May 21, 2022
richidinho:
...na wetin u do with the banana go determine whether u go get house for bananaisland

Omay Lay ft. Olamide -Infinity. cheesy
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by IMO01: 11:18pm On May 21, 2022
Bosville:
Paradise*

Outside

Album wey i dey play everyday
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by humberjade: 11:18pm On May 21, 2022
IMO01:

You is the one was a classic back then. How time flies

Yes o

I recall buying a lyrics book because of the song... was it 50 or 100 naira grin

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by folake4u(f): 11:19pm On May 21, 2022
bleskid:
I love you no mean sey, u go tell me make I put one hand for fire ,, fire fire born them ... tell me the artist?

Davido-FIA.
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Bosville(m): 11:19pm On May 21, 2022
IMO01:

Outside

Album wey i dey play everyday
My bad...No mind me
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by angelfallz(m): 11:19pm On May 21, 2022
King Sunny Ade and Onyeka Owenu wait for me
post=113051387:
*Singing*

1. If you love me, you go wait for me.........

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Iceberg3: 11:20pm On May 21, 2022
Everything is changing,there's no one that's real,so make up your own ending,let me know just how you feel...

Doubt if anyone is gonna know this cool
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by folake4u(f): 11:20pm On May 21, 2022
vincentjk:
You said is too late to make it, but is it too late to try?

Maroon 5- Payphone.

Great song. kiss

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Tangana: 11:21pm On May 21, 2022
folake4u:

Brymo- Good morning.

wow I love this song

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by IMO01: 11:21pm On May 21, 2022
HimName:

Plantation boiz

Tittle :Cousin's cousin

... When I ask you, you go tell me say na something e wan comot for your pocket yo... Abi u tink God don blind me eyes.... Baby baby if u no want stay make you... grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Guy you good die. I was in primary school but i have never forgotten that line.

Plantashion boiz had too many excellent hits back then

Do you know suitation plantashion boiz?

Who sang this song

Suitation of this country is on the road side
Everything you want my brother you must to bribe
There is war among every tribe

2000-2002
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by sandygechy(f): 11:21pm On May 21, 2022
Carry me dey go……
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by folake4u(f): 11:21pm On May 21, 2022
Magenta232:
#ote you dey there dey hate me, when I am hustling for my money.....#

Oritse Femi- Double Wahala.

Funny enough, I was playing it not quite long. cheesy
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by folake4u(f): 11:21pm On May 21, 2022
Tangana:

wow I love this song

Yeah. It's a really nice song.
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by angelfallz(m): 11:23pm On May 21, 2022
Make it rain remix
purejustice36:
I’m tryna stay Rnb but these streets is a part of me, so don’t get it twisted

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by folake4u(f): 11:23pm On May 21, 2022
Levinas:
Chop banana till u goyo.
chop banana till u goyo
chop banana till u goyo
( sing till fades)
grin grin grin

Easy thing na.

D'Prince -Banana.
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by jbconfidence(m): 11:23pm On May 21, 2022
Sermwell:
Na so dem do dem pack our money go,
Them think say me and you we no go know,
Na lie oh, see them as them pass dey go...
Hard life by Black face.
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by angelfallz(m): 11:24pm On May 21, 2022
Toy soldiers Eminem
valentineuwakwe:
"Why would I wanna destroy something I help build?
It wasn't my intentions, my intentions was good
I went through my whole career without ever mentionin'
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by angelfallz(m): 11:25pm On May 21, 2022
E b like say, 2face Idibia
foolbuster:
"E be like say they want to tell us another story again ooo."

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by folake4u(f): 11:25pm On May 21, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Be careful what you do with your money when it comes,

It could be good, it could be bad ….o money oooo, money, money…

Oxlade ft. Efya - "Money".

Absolutely played this song over and over again. Oxlade dey beg me for water. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by haabidah666: 11:26pm On May 21, 2022
I took a shortcut down that hill and scape my kneel and I couldn't walk the rest of my way....

I tumbled down and lost control of my feet... that I wouldn't walk the rest of my days.....
but when I looked down and I wiggled on my toes.. I just thank the lord above above that I'm okay....
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by asamwababy: 11:27pm On May 21, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:
Though I hate to see you go
I know you have your life to live
And I can see love in your eyes
Time has come for you to go

Nel Oliver

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by aujile(m): 11:27pm On May 21, 2022
pdppower:
Oya tell me who sang this :

You used to be the lice of a party, now you walk with your hung low
Lines not correct but that's Joe...i understand
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by folake4u(f): 11:27pm On May 21, 2022
post=113051392:
*singing*

Na only monkey go say you no fine.......

2. Raise a cup up for all my day ones
Two middle fingers for the haters
Life's only getting greater
Straight up from nothing we go
Higher than the highest skyscraper
No Little League, we major
The proof is in the paper........

Chop kiss kiss

2. G-Eazy ft. Kehlani - Good life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by HimName: 11:28pm On May 21, 2022
... My train of thought running you over when you hold my track...

Meaning I'm serving you on and off the court with what I spat...

I have no elastic limit I won't yield

... Give me some space give me some elbow room or I will force my way if...

MY RESPECT FOR YOU IF YOU GET THIS ARTIST WITH GOOGLE HELP
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by aghoghochuks: 11:29pm On May 21, 2022
NwaNimo1:
I ain't saying she's a gold digger.....

.....but she dont mess with?
Kanye west feat Jamie Foxx..Gold digger

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards / Asake Performs “Yoga And Organise” On The Tonight Show / Youtube Unveils The Top 10 Trending Music Videos Of 2018. (VIDEOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.