Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song - Music/Radio (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song (22313 Views)

Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly / The Lyrics Of This Popular Song From The 90s Will Melt Your Heart (Video) / Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by haabidah666: 10:54pm On May 21, 2022
...*I don't know when I'm coming back, I'll be gone for a little while....but I'll keep myself for you and me, I will come back for you.. I don't know what the future brings but I want you to stay with me.... *
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by 001spice: 10:55pm On May 21, 2022
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool speaking
R-kelly- when a woman's fed up
correct. Ur number
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by IMPARTIAL: 10:56pm On May 21, 2022
You are my elder brother. But don't ever take sides with anyone again against the family, ever!
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by IMO01: 10:56pm On May 21, 2022
Stargangz:
This street reminds me of quicksand,
when you're on it, you keep going down going down,
and there's no one to hold on to
and there's nobody to pull you out,
keep on calling, no one to hear you calling....

Akon ghetto
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Hermes119: 10:57pm On May 21, 2022
christejames:
"...lights will guild you home, and ignite your bones..."
.....and I will try to fix you.."
Coldplay's fix you

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Eriggs: 10:57pm On May 21, 2022
goodheart01:

Wait for me by Sunny Ade and Onyeka onwenu
Good boy, dem MANNA, na dem dey rush un ma.
Una pikins plenty for dis Nairaland no be small grin grin
Good boy, u sabi d song o.
Dem MANNA little pikin, dem MANNA last born grin
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Bosville(m): 10:57pm On May 21, 2022
rachytenny2:
You finish school, you finish university, me l dey sing l dey follow my destiny.
Dreams- Boyspyce
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Princeton92(m): 10:57pm On May 21, 2022
Nimirayz:

B.o.B - Dont let me fall

Excatly, correct...
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Kemistri4(m): 10:57pm On May 21, 2022
1 "Girl you're in the kitchen cooking me a meal"

2 " Its time to say goodbye but don't leave me alone just stay for the night "
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Hermes119: 10:57pm On May 21, 2022
nairaman66:
Visions of Martin Luther staring at me!!

I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven!

Looked in the mirror one last time, and watched it disappear!!
Kendrick Lamar Hiiipower
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Hungerbadoo: 10:58pm On May 21, 2022
donbenie:
How do I.. Get through one night without you? If I have to live without you.. What kind of life would that be?
Leann Rimes

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by 001spice: 10:58pm On May 21, 2022
Shattuck:
wish I knew
I wish
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by IMO01: 10:58pm On May 21, 2022
ihimiray:
Ok

I remember watching Scarface the first time,look at the big house,that porshce paid for by crime

Rick ross ft nas
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Shattuck(m): 10:59pm On May 21, 2022
luizpippo:
....perhaps i was addicted to the dark side.....
2 Pac changes
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by pelhurmy(m): 10:59pm On May 21, 2022
pegix:
If a niqqa ain't right im correcting Him

Real Life... Burna boy and Stormzy

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by goodheart01: 10:59pm On May 21, 2022
Eriggs:

Good boy, dem MANNA, na dem dey rush un ma.
Una pikins plenty for dis Nairaland no be small grin grin
Good boy, u sabi d song o.
Dem MANNA little pikin, dem MANNA last born grin

What’s this one saying??
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by IMO01: 10:59pm On May 21, 2022
Stargangz:
Omo mo like booty yen mofe fi she office
T'oba ro iro mefa m'oshi ma notice..

Dagrin idi nla
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Hermes119: 10:59pm On May 21, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
"Why would I wanna destroy something I help build?
It wasn't my intentions, my intentions was good
I went through my whole career without ever mentionin'
Definitely Eminem,I can't figure out the song
I think it's "I need a doctor"

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Bosville(m): 11:00pm On May 21, 2022
haabidah666:
...*I don't know when I'm coming back, I'll be gone for a little while....but I'll keep myself for you and me, I will come back for you.. I don't know what the future brings but I want you to stay with me.... *
Wait for me- Johnny Drille

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by folake4u(f): 11:00pm On May 21, 2022
haabidah666:

Johnny Drille- Wait for Me.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by humberjade: 11:00pm On May 21, 2022
IMO01:

2 klint d drunk

4- maintain i catch cold

1. Me and you no be enemies, we suppose to be family, nah wetin you dey find I dey find

Me and You No' Be Enemy by Lagbaja

3. When you call me honey, I just keep wondering what I said towa fi gba temi...

You is the one by Azazus

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Hungerbadoo: 11:00pm On May 21, 2022
Zonefree:
"...I'm back, like a forget my BB charger, Legend in the game, let the whole Ogidi gather"

Erigga new money
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by donbenie(m): 11:00pm On May 21, 2022
If you wanna be with me..
Baby there's a price to pay..
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by xoftt(m): 11:00pm On May 21, 2022
Yeah, you don't wanna make this work
You just wanna make this worse
Want me to listen to you
But you don't ever hear my words

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Bosville(m): 11:01pm On May 21, 2022
Hermes119:

Definitely Eminem,I can't figure out the song
I think it's "I need a doctor"
Toy soldiers by Em'
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by haabidah666: 11:01pm On May 21, 2022
Bosville:
Wait for me- Johnny Drille
garrit grin
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by haabidah666: 11:02pm On May 21, 2022
folake4u:

Johnny Drille- Wait for Me.
garrit cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Tangana: 11:02pm On May 21, 2022
good morning omoge babe tell me how u due shebi u fine because am singing this for u

this is for senior men no nairalander will tell me this 1

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by rachytenny2(f): 11:03pm On May 21, 2022
Bosville:
Dreams- Boyspyce
wink
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by HimName: 11:03pm On May 21, 2022
... I am still in the house of exile for the love of the nation

... All he dreams about is the freedom of the nation when every man will be equal in the eyes of the law...
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by folake4u(f): 11:03pm On May 21, 2022
Kemistri4:
1 "Girl you're in the kitchen cooking me a meal"

2 " Its time to say goodbye but don't leave me alone just stay for the night "

2. Jason Derulo ft. Nicki Minaj -"Goodbye".
I love that song.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

Lil Kesh - "Rora" (Video) / Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards / Asake Performs “Yoga And Organise” On The Tonight Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.