Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song - Music/Radio (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song (22311 Views)

Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly / The Lyrics Of This Popular Song From The 90s Will Melt Your Heart (Video) / Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by patrykhyci: 11:04pm On May 21, 2022
obicoolnino:
Where do I go,what do I do,I can't deny I still feel something,and girl I wish that......

I guess it's time to.....

Lemar: TIME TO GROW[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by BusterG: 11:04pm On May 21, 2022
Doobely-zoo Mr. Wu, no need to be rude, but F.U.
Cause I ain't got nuttin to prove.

Chorus:-

La Schmoove, yo we don't got nuttin to prove

NB
Elders ONLY
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Hermes119: 11:04pm On May 21, 2022
tjfulloption:
My girlfriend is pregnant too
Amma bout to be a father
If I have a daughter
Guess what Amma call her?
Stan by Eminem

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by pelhurmy(m): 11:04pm On May 21, 2022
luizpippo:
....perhaps i was addicted to the dark side.....

Tupac... Broken wings

"...somewhere inside my childhood, missed my heart die..." One of my most touching Amaru's line
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by folake4u(f): 11:04pm On May 21, 2022
Tangana:
good morning omoge babe tell me how u due shebi u fine because am singing this for u

this is for senior men no nairalander will tell me this 1

Brymo- Good morning.
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by bn2murphy(m): 11:05pm On May 21, 2022
To be in love and be love back in return is the only thing my heart desire
Kemistri4:
Nairalanders lets have fun,

Mention a line from a popular song and someone will tell you the name of the song grin
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by CountLaka(m): 11:05pm On May 21, 2022
From top to bottom.
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by IMO01: 11:06pm On May 21, 2022
There are many nigerian old songs shazam and google dont have and i am looking for them

Eg

You even watch me on your telly
And i will take to the club and i will....

All night long All light long

I'm trying to remember the artist that sang this song
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by folake4u(f): 11:07pm On May 21, 2022
Erikiel:
"Girl you're my reflection
All I see is you
My reflection, and everything I do"

Justin Timberlake- Mirrors!!!!!

I play this song every fvcking day! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Iceberg3: 11:08pm On May 21, 2022
pdppower:
Oya tell me who sang this :

You used to be the lice of a party, now you walk with your hung low

I understand,by Joe...
Dedicated sadly to Whitney Houston cry
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by IMO01: 11:08pm On May 21, 2022
humberjade:

1. Me and you no be enemies, we suppose to be family, nah wetin you dey find I dey find

Me and You No' Be Enemy by Lagbaja

3. When you call me honey, I just keep wondering what I said towa fi gba temi...

You is the one by Azazus

You is the one was a classic back then. How time flies
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by pelhurmy(m): 11:08pm On May 21, 2022
Tangana:
good morning omoge babe tell me how u due shebi u fine because am singing this for u

Brymo... Ayonge
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Hermes119: 11:08pm On May 21, 2022
Bosville:
Toy soldiers by Em'
yes I just remembered
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Hermes119: 11:09pm On May 21, 2022
Cash rules everything around me cream get the money dollar dollar bill yuh
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by HimName: 11:09pm On May 21, 2022
Tangana:

Oya sebi ayonge... Ayonge.. Surerete ma lo le

B to the R to the Y to the M n finally, to the O
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Iceberg3: 11:10pm On May 21, 2022
post=113051387:
*Singing*

1. If you love me, you go wait for me.........

1 Share

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by donbenie(m): 11:10pm On May 21, 2022
Here's another morning without you
Here's another day, will I get through it
Without breaking down?
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by folake4u(f): 11:10pm On May 21, 2022
donbenie:
Remember those walls I built..
Baby they tumbling down..
They didn't even put up a fight...
They didn't even make a sound..
It's like I've been awakened!
Every rule I had you broke it!!
It's the risk that am taking!!!

Beyonce- Halo. smiley

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by queenemelda: 11:11pm On May 21, 2022
Thank you next_Ariana Grande
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by pelhurmy(m): 11:11pm On May 21, 2022
Hermes119:
Cash rules everything around me cream get the money dollar dollar bill yuh

Sweet girl.... Wyclef, Akon and Lil Wayne
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Erikiel(m): 11:11pm On May 21, 2022
IMO01:

Faze kpokpodikpo
cheesy cheesy cheesy Correct
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Bosville(m): 11:12pm On May 21, 2022
1. Oh I know you must have heard this
A million times before
But girl here I am
I wanna say some more

2. Birds don't sings no more
And the sun don't shine no more
You turn around and say goodbye

3. Sometimes when I look around the trouble I've seen
Sometimes when I reminisce the places I've been
Sometimes when I look around the faces that I'm in, I realize that's only one option, that's when.

Assignment �
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by IMO01: 11:12pm On May 21, 2022
5k for the person that gets this song

When i look through my window na your cousin i see dey press your nyash oh.
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Iceberg3: 11:12pm On May 21, 2022
christejames:
"...lights will guild you home, and ignite your bones..."

....n I will try to FIX YOU...

Coldplay

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by emmnprince(m): 11:12pm On May 21, 2022
christejames:
"...lights will guild you home, and ignite your bones..."

Fix you
Coldplay

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Larrysung(m): 11:12pm On May 21, 2022
folake4u:

Beyonce- Hello. smiley
*halo abi it's the meaning with "hello"?
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Erikiel(m): 11:12pm On May 21, 2022
folake4u:

Justin Timberlake- Mirrors!!!!!

I play this song every fvcking day! cheesy
Me too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by IMO01: 11:13pm On May 21, 2022
Bosville:
1. Oh I know you must have heard this
A million times before
But girl here I am
I wanna say some more

2. Birds don't songs no more
And the sun don't shine no more
You turn around and say goodbye

3. Sometimes when I look around the trouble I've seen
Sometimes when I reminisce the places I've been
Sometimes when I look around the faces that I'm in, I realize that's only one option, that's when.

Assignment �

1 2face outside

2 nd 3 should be 2face
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Fisiryorh(m): 11:14pm On May 21, 2022
Sometime, life's a mess..
I get high when I'm upset....

Anyone guess?... grin
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by queenemelda: 11:14pm On May 21, 2022
Kemistri4:
I'll go first

"Wish I can say thank you to malcolm for he was an angel"
Thank you next_Ariana Grande
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by folake4u(f): 11:14pm On May 21, 2022
Larrysung:

*halo
abi it's the meaning with "hello"?

I corrected it.
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by HimName: 11:14pm On May 21, 2022
IMO01:
5k for the person that gets this song

When i look through my window na your cousin i see dey press your nyash oh.

Plantation boiz

Tittle :Cousin's cousin

... When I ask you, you go tell me say na something e wan comot for your pocket yo... Abi u tink God don blind me eyes.... Baby baby if u no want stay make you... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

Lil Kesh - "Rora" (Video) / Ice-Prince Cried After He Was Nominated For This Year’s Bet Awards / Asake Performs “Yoga And Organise” On The Tonight Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.