Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

My Stingy Elder Brother - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Stingy Elder Brother (82428 Views)

My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. / Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? / My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by TenQ: 5:40pm On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:
I still can’t believe my elder brother is planning to send me a Es330 (2006) from the United States.

I have told him several times i can’t drive such car, I am already imagining the look of people when they see me. I mean people wey dey my area. People for area know say I be big boy.

I don tell am several times say I no need car wey dey less than yr 2017. The money dey but very stingy. I sure say na the wife dey give am wrong advice.

The car clean sha, full option but below my level. I go just sell am.

Abeg, make una advice me.
Do you know how many odd jobs your brother is doing to survive in USA?

Be grateful or go buy your own vehicle with your own money!
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by oneworldonelife: 5:45pm On May 23, 2022
I still can’t believe my elder brother is planning to send me a Es330 (2006) from the United States.

I have told him several times i can’t drive such car, I am already imagining the look of people when they see me. I mean people wey dey my area. People for area know say I be big boy.

I don tell am several times say I no need car wey dey less than yr 2017. The money dey but very stingy. I sure say na the wife dey give am wrong advice.

Abeg, make una advice me. [/quote][right][/right]

If you no change your way you go enter street naked. Idiot and ingrate.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Studyinchina200(m): 5:47pm On May 23, 2022
It’s the entitlement for me. Oloshi
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by oneworldonelife: 5:47pm On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

You be idiot!
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by OdenKelechi(m): 5:53pm On May 23, 2022
Entitled cunt...He has the money but is it your money?? did you help him work for it?

Such a shameless Arrow.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by tslimpez(f): 5:56pm On May 23, 2022
Uplease leave the wife out of your issue
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 23, 2022
This guy is nothing but an ingrate.
Tcheew. Stop being entitled niq!
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by DavSagacity(m): 6:38pm On May 23, 2022
Galadimabawa:

Believe you me this, to me the forum is fading away with some in relevant topics unlike when it started.
The moderators need to adjust.
How can they adjust when the moderators includes guys that are not matured . Back then in 2011 when I joined the forum, I always look forward to read intellectual arguments and debate on the forum. Back then u'll see guys providing meaning contributions to issues.
But unfortunately the group is so Tribalistic , full of Nepotistic individuals , religious bigots and fanatics.

It's so worrisome.

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by chaloskyx: 6:48pm On May 23, 2022
you are an ingrate wish i know you bro i would advise him not to send you a single thing. its people like you that go to babalawo to jazz your brother bloody ingrate why don't you save up and buy your dream car if you are so independent tell your brother to keep his chicken change and go buy your car yourself ppl should be beware of friends like this if he can say this to his own blood what would he say to people he has no connection with?
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Dynamicboss: 6:51pm On May 23, 2022
Lol I Don laugh tire. The most controversial thread so far in this year. From page 1 to12, Nairalanders roast the OP without an atom of mercy. Them serve hot hot every comment, every word.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Wwwq: 6:51pm On May 23, 2022
You are lucky to get that car

Mine has not sent a dollar to me since 12years and he is on green card . Fear women . That girl he entangled with has turned him against the family.

Thank God we are not lazy
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by smasher1(m): 6:59pm On May 23, 2022
otipoju:

As you be so called " big boy" you for kukuma buy your specs by yourself and let him stop disturbing you. Ingrate!!!

Op so-called big boy can't afford 2017 vehicle.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by AvosB: 7:11pm On May 23, 2022
cheesy cheesy grin
Yeye Big boy

you see someone that want to send you one, you are not grateful. Go work and buy your taste naaa
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Fantazy(m): 7:14pm On May 23, 2022
This one just wan show say him get brother for Obodo Oyinbo.
Shior?
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by kwasoly(m): 7:15pm On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

Why are people very ungrateful?
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Burgerlomo: 7:17pm On May 23, 2022
Tetero9:
Go and hustle in the cold and see for yourself. Who told you he is stingy? Do you have an idea of what he is doing for a living in the USA? Do you have an idea of his bills? Comot there my friend, go and work for your own money, USA is not Central Bank!

Don't mind him he's just an ungrateful person
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by SURElee(f): 7:19pm On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

An ingrate with an entitlement mentality says the car dey below him level. You even went ahead to blame the wife.

Do you know the bills, taxes and how many jobs they take to survive abroad?

Go and hustle your own and travel out and experience it yourself.You get level naim you dey call person greedy. If you get level, you go dey work your ow money more asking people for help na.

You don afford keke for here? Mr below my level hahaha.

Ingratitude is a disease and it stinks!
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by SalomeJoshua57: 7:38pm On May 23, 2022
Oya show us the one you have bought with your money cool you and sense are in a long distance relationship �
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Ebullient76(m): 8:08pm On May 23, 2022
Big fool...
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by tolue42(m): 8:09pm On May 23, 2022
Like seriously
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by bluebay(m): 8:19pm On May 23, 2022
If this message is for real, Then it’s obvious you will never ever grow in your life
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by vickydevoka(m): 8:20pm On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

Fake make up story just for traffic .too obvious
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Cousin9999: 8:42pm On May 23, 2022
Stop trolling.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Kfady: 9:21pm On May 23, 2022
Eleribu ofon, u better grab the car before he change his mind to Honda halla
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by OmegaAutos: 9:49pm On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

What manner of entitlement mentality is that? Why not work and buy the car urself....mtcheeeew
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by market01(f): 10:32pm On May 23, 2022
Just give me the car.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Gottiii: 1:53am On May 24, 2022
Wwwq:
You are lucky to get that car

Mine has not sent a dollar to me since 12years and he is on green card . Fear women . That girl he entangled with has turned him against the family.

Thank God we are not lazy

E be like say na only you understand me for this forum. Others just dey insult themselves
since. Na the wife dey confuse my bro.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by BluntCrazeMan: 2:04am On May 24, 2022
Gottiii:

You're a big boy??
On your brother's money??
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Dshocker(m): 2:48am On May 24, 2022
Gottiii:

Ewu

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Tundex911: 6:18am On May 24, 2022
Just imagine

Whereas some people out there want this opportunity but you dey use big boy spoil am

Smh

Bubu won't forgive you
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:08am On May 24, 2022
You be mumu
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by orlaglobal234: 12:42pm On May 24, 2022
Chisaedhor:

This OP IS MAD
Pls don't be foolish guy oo this car make sense base on Nigeria economy but the only option is that if you don't like the car collect it and dash it out to me and i will be grateful to you till rest of my life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / Director Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife In His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.