Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

My Stingy Elder Brother - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Stingy Elder Brother (82427 Views)

My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. / Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? / My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Okobola146: 10:08am On May 23, 2022
Op is it your money? You don’t have any reason to complain, if you don’t like it, reject it, hustle go buy your own
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by OBA117(m): 10:08am On May 23, 2022
Such a parasitic behaviour!!! undecided

You can never satisfy human beings. What is if he decides not to give you, what will you do?

Always learn to be appreciative.

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Nobody: 10:08am On May 23, 2022
Do people just open such threads to chop insults or what? Op you are an imprimitive mammal. You be big boy but you can’t afford your own ride. And you have the impetus to condemn his effort for trying to get you one. “The money is there” do you know how many hours of work they put in to make a decent amount that become millions when they send it here because of our worthless Naira. Some of them sleep for 2hrs a day!

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:09am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:
I still can’t believe my elder brother is planning to send me a Es330 (2006) from the United States.

I have told him several times i can’t drive such car, I am already imagining the look of people when they see me. I mean people wey dey my area. People for area know say I be big boy.

I don tell am several times say I no need car wey dey less than yr 2017. The money dey but very stingy. I sure say na the wife dey give am wrong advice.

The car clean sha, full option but below my level. I go just sell am.

Abeg, make una advice me.
For you to complain like this it shows you can kill your brother if given the opportunity. You are one of the village people in your community

6 Likes

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Cigarini: 10:09am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:
I still can’t believe my elder brother is planning to send me a Es330 (2006) from the United States.

I have told him several times i can’t drive such car, I am already imagining the look of people when they see me. I mean people wey dey my area. People for area know say I be big boy.

I don tell am several times say I no need car wey dey less than yr 2017. The money dey but very stingy. I sure say na the wife dey give am wrong advice.

Go find work , stop to dey depend on your elder brother.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Okobola146: 10:09am On May 23, 2022
BarrElChapo:

Go buy the 2017 with your money, if the car come sell am or sell am add money go buy the 2017 model.

Them dey pick money for the roads of USA.
no mind am

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by tamdun: 10:09am On May 23, 2022
Nairaland is turning to a joke
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Belleful: 10:09am On May 23, 2022
Carry body no good. Poor man wen dey form big boy for area. Oboy start from somewhere. The biggest disgrace and mumu for area na wen everybody know sat u no get, but u dey form big boy. Alaye go hustle
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by jclassiq(m): 10:09am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

Me, advice a COW? No, sir.

2 Likes

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Okobola146: 10:09am On May 23, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

For you to complain like this it shows you can kill your brother if given the opportunity. You are one of the village people in your community
gbamsolutely
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Acidbath: 10:10am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:
[s]I still can’t believe my elder brother is planning to send me a Es330 (2006) from the United States.

Abeg, make una advice me.[/s]

Useless brother in-law.

Next thing na to send spiritual bird dey torment the poor wife.

Na you go die horrible death.

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Seredebe: 10:10am On May 23, 2022
I had a friend that behaves exactly like op. He is such and ingrate with sense of entitlement on top another person money. Mr op, take it from me. You dey ment
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by ogechchukwu: 10:10am On May 23, 2022
You are stupid and ignorant.

Have u ever worked for your own money before?

God will punish that your sense of entitlement..

Do u know what people go through in abroad..
Idiot like u .

Go and hustle and stop depending on brother to survive....
Very angry at your laziness and sense of entitlement..mumu

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Nobody: 10:10am On May 23, 2022
doggedfighter:
Entitlement mentality. undecided

Of the highest order
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by CallmeCHIKE: 10:10am On May 23, 2022
How did this nonsense make front page?
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Asceleb16(m): 10:10am On May 23, 2022
Lukat you,see wetin u dey yarn pesin use im money to buy u car,u no even appreciate,u are such an ingrate! idiotic idiot
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Ododoeye0020(m): 10:10am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:
[u]I still can’t believe my elder brother is planning to send me a Es330 (2006) from the United States.

Abeg, make una advice me[u/].
As a self confess Big boy �, you can do yourself a favour by acquiring a 2022 model car � with your seeat
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Burgerlomo: 10:10am On May 23, 2022
AdemolaA2:
You’re an idiot . Better go work for money rather than feeling entitled on someone else’s

He's an asshole

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Sakasitay(m): 10:11am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

That’s disrespectful of his efforts. It’s not easy to buy someone a car and ship it to Nigeria. I’m sure you know this.

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by KnackAmPlank: 10:11am On May 23, 2022
Ole
Thief
Idiot

O boi tell your brother say u no want
I don epp you
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by onunwa21(m): 10:11am On May 23, 2022
For area we dey call am "" my right mentality"
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Invest4growth: 10:11am On May 23, 2022
Your brother does not owe you a dime. He has his life to live just as you have yours. If he sends you 1965 car, please appreciate it. The issue is if you sell the car then invest the proceeds wisely so you can buy any car of your choice in the nearest future
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by fapis2003: 10:11am On May 23, 2022
One word for you, fake ass and that is even insulting the ass
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by WHITELIGHTER: 10:11am On May 23, 2022
I feel like slapping you....

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Toktee(m): 10:11am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

You are an ediot... Your balls need to be crushed with a hammer... Na you send him go US?

How many cars do you have... big boy?

If you are a big boy why are you depending on your brother?

Fake life is very expensive. grin

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Tenshades(m): 10:11am On May 23, 2022
This OP just decided to be rubbish himself on NL
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by playcharles(m): 10:11am On May 23, 2022
Leach
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by oshonwambada: 10:12am On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

Attention seeker
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by largeman4u(m): 10:12am On May 23, 2022
Do you know that ES330 Lexus Cost 3.550m in lagos now.

Check my signature to get the lastest cost of Tokunbo Cars in May 2022 in Lagos.

twit @largemanmotors
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by WiziAgoziee(m): 10:12am On May 23, 2022
You deserve flogging. you think say we dey plug money for tree. Make i no talk maybe na you sponsor ham go abroad. my advise be say collect the one you see. you fit sell ham add money buy your taste

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by dheilaw1(m): 10:12am On May 23, 2022
You are just mad in complexion

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by AdemolaA2: 10:12am On May 23, 2022
Burgerlomo:

He's an asshole

I tell you …

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / Director Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife In His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.