Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,363 members, 7,829,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

My Stingy Elder Brother - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Stingy Elder Brother (82475 Views)

My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. / Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? / My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by leo22(m): 12:32pm On May 23, 2022
Are you a big boy or big born fool?
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by edosignature(m): 12:34pm On May 23, 2022
Entitlement mentality
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by RADIO1: 12:44pm On May 23, 2022
Am still trekking in the U. K right now and them give u car for Nigeria. It is well

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:51pm On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:
I still can’t believe my elder brother is planning to send me a Es330 (2006) from the United States.

I have told him several times i can’t drive such car, I am already imagining the look of people when they see me. I mean people wey dey my area. People for area know say I be big boy.

I don tell am several times say I no need car wey dey less than yr 2017. The money dey but very stingy. I sure say na the wife dey give am wrong advice.

The car clean sha, full option but below my level. I go just sell am.

Abeg, make una advice me.

E be like say gbana don enter your brain for under
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by CharleyBright(m): 12:52pm On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:
I still can’t believe my elder brother is planning to send me a Es330 (2006) from the United States.

I have told him several times i can’t drive such car, I am already imagining the look of people when they see me. I mean people wey dey my area. People for area know say I be big boy.

I don tell am several times say I no need car wey dey less than yr 2017. The money dey but very stingy. I sure say na the wife dey give am wrong advice.

You are a slowpoke fool.
You better pass people that drive 2006 corrola that they carry their money and buy?
Why don't you use your money go buy the car of your choice.
Ingrate.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by bizhop01: 12:55pm On May 23, 2022
Leave your brother alone work hard and buy your dream car, I don't know what is wrong with Africans.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by veektor01(m): 12:59pm On May 23, 2022
Can you just imagine!!

Tell him you don't need it.

Such an ungrateful idiot.
Go hustle buy your own. Anofia.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by edungene7: 1:01pm On May 23, 2022
you no get and u come still get bad mouth nah suffer go finish u las las who you done dash fairly used okada before? better go hustle u think say person they pick money for America? OP to tear u hot slap dey hungry me walahi
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 23, 2022
One word.... "UNGRATEFUL"
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:03pm On May 23, 2022
Stupid big boy with entitlement mentality, may the creator of our land change your brother mind not to send you anything angry
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by exever100(f): 1:04pm On May 23, 2022
You're a big fool quote author=Gottiii post=113084274]I still can’t believe my elder brother is planning to send me a Es330 (2006) from the United States.

Abeg, make una advice me. [/quote]
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Victorious12: 1:07pm On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

Will you agree for hire purchase
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by malel1: 1:15pm On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

Big boy kill u there
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Sleekfingers: 1:16pm On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

Entitlement mentality. Your brother owe you nothing. Why you no buy the car wey you like , with your money?
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by femiasaolu2014: 1:29pm On May 23, 2022
I would have insulted you but I see people have already done justice to that.

Dont worry, life will still show you shege then you will really know what stingyness means
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Ibnltd33: 1:31pm On May 23, 2022
Bro. you don't have any level, go buy yours.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by oluplus(m): 1:32pm On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

The question is are you truly a big boy? Why cant you buy yourself a car of your choice?
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by TheGift: 1:37pm On May 23, 2022
Is He your Father? You are the type that will expect what they can’t afford from other people and hate them for not living up to expectations. Always blaming others for their own conditions.

Better leave your brother and His Wife and go and get a life.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Mendy101: 1:42pm On May 23, 2022
otipoju:

As you be so called big boy..you for buy your specs by yourself and let him stop disturbing you. Ingrate!!!
Asin just see the entitlement, hmm anybody try such with me you will never hear from me again you think say them do am from Village, everybody for area know say you be big boy yet you can't afford anything, you are headed for disaster, looking at your brothers money don't go and work for your own
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Jamesayo: 1:44pm On May 23, 2022
I like your swag. Please ensure you get nothing less than the 2017 model. Few things I know about cars in the US is that they are very cheap, and like you said, they are rich! Cool dude.

Pls don't forget to tell your stupidity that money runs on the street of US. Your brother may or maynot be paying Mortgage but still paying taxes, yet a wicked brother is waiting for a 2021 model.

Have you informed your generation of your folly to assume his wife is responsible? You have no idea how they are scaling through working their asses out, yet you are there vomiting about people in your area.

Chai, omo, you don forget to wake your conscience say na STREET things dey run for America, make you self carry body come join the hustle, but you are there with your fake level for your lowmental onlookers.

If you get anything, appreciate am, work on earning your money to buy yourself the dream year you want. Remove your entitlement thinking, and talk graciously. Refuse to be a FOOL!
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Galadimabawa: 1:51pm On May 23, 2022
When nairaland started, it wasn't like this.
Children full this nairaland now.

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by biggie73(m): 1:57pm On May 23, 2022
You already have your mindset on what to do. Anyway be appreciative of little stuff.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Dewvy(m): 2:02pm On May 23, 2022
I'll take it that you're chasing clout. Otherwise, I suppose kn^ck you this 2 by 2 for head.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by UNDFTD: 2:03pm On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

If you are a big boy as you just alluded to, then you do NOT need his car. Just do it on your own as a big boy! Ungrateful SOB!
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by achiever12: 2:10pm On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

You are already making stupid noise about a car you haven't received.

How dare you call him stingy? Do you know what he's facing where he is?

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by olasquare: 2:12pm On May 23, 2022
You are pathetic.

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by babaalagbo11(m): 2:25pm On May 23, 2022
Don't go and work....mumu big boy so entitled

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by codedthingzzzzz: 2:33pm On May 23, 2022
@gottiii e no go better for u
Gottiii:

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by DavSagacity(m): 2:43pm On May 23, 2022
U are a bloody ingrate.

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by AngelicBeing: 2:45pm On May 23, 2022
Cashio:
Bastard
Hahaha, lol at bastard, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com grin
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by DavSagacity(m): 2:45pm On May 23, 2022
Galadimabawa:
When nairaland started, it wasn't like this.
Children full this nairaland now.
Exactly. Honestly I get pissed off these days whenever I see childish comments and response of people to serious topics on the forum
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by master224: 2:49pm On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

Why don’t you go abroad and work for the money, then you can gladly buy yourself the 2022 model���entitlement dey kill person oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / Director Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife In His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.