Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

My Stingy Elder Brother - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Stingy Elder Brother (82425 Views)

My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. / Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? / My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by MansoryMX(m): 2:59pm On May 23, 2022
justicechichex:
Imagine this making fp

Nairaland is synonymous to Sahara reporters now
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Keniwit(m): 3:05pm On May 23, 2022
Mumu see as u dey chop insult since...you post this shit to insuit yourself....Dung of Brain..
Dear nairaland admin..pls dey review post before you guys post ham abeg..
Yours faithfully,
Keniwit.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by uchennaq(m): 3:09pm On May 23, 2022
OGA abeg keep quiet there and be grateful. You think say dem dey pluck money for tree for abroad? NONSENSE

2 Likes

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by jjmk(m): 3:11pm On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:
I still can’t believe my elder brother is planning to send me a Es330 (2006) from the United States.

I have told him several times i can’t drive such car, I am already imagining the look of people when they see me. I mean people wey dey my area. People for area know say I be big boy.

I don tell am several times say I no need car wey dey less than yr 2017. The money dey but very stingy. I sure say na the wife dey give am wrong advice.

The car clean sha, full option but below my level. I go just sell am.

Abeg, make una advice me.

You dont deserve your brother, I pray he sees this and dont communicate with you anymore. You are an Ungrateful and entitled idiot.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by esereme2019: 3:16pm On May 23, 2022
Nigerians and their entitlement mentality.
Pity.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by donprinyo(m): 3:19pm On May 23, 2022
You deserve evil
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by realray(m): 3:25pm On May 23, 2022
am sorry to say, u're ungrateful....
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Godswrath(m): 3:29pm On May 23, 2022
You are an idiot, a compound fool for that matter.

Big boy my ass, why can't you buy a car for yourself?
Do you know how hard he toil day/night to make a dollar.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 23, 2022
Bigboy but you no fit buy your own luxury car, ironic
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by AdeyemiBryan(m): 3:31pm On May 23, 2022
maybe u should forward it to me when it lands...

You think things are easy over there? You know how long it will cost you before you can save up to the sales value of the car..

You better collect it and appreciate him with your whole heart.
The man you said he's stingy might not even have much as you've imagined in your head, stop saying people are stingy when you aren't with them or witnessing how things are going with them.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Slurity(m): 3:34pm On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:
I still can’t believe my elder brother is planning to send me a Es330 (2006) from the United States.

I have told him several times i can’t drive such car, I am already imagining the look of people when they see me. I mean people wey dey my area. People for area know say I be big boy.

I don tell am several times say I no need car wey dey less than yr 2017. The money dey but very stingy. I sure say na the wife dey give am wrong advice.

I want to believe that this your post is not real but if it is real then you don't deserve any pin from your brother. People like you are the reason why people don't want to help others again, can you imagine highest level of entitlement you your blood. How many bike have you bought for others?
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Ebymyk(m): 3:37pm On May 23, 2022
You are not even a big boy, you are a fake big boy... Ungrateful.. You deserve nothing.... Fool...

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Watinhapen(m): 3:38pm On May 23, 2022
@Poster, I know you’re just trying to wine people and you have succeeded. Go to Berger under bridge in Lagos where they sell cars and price that car. That car is almost 4million now. If you were a big boy like you calm you shouldn’t be waiting for your brother to buy you a car.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Grandkay21(m): 3:40pm On May 23, 2022
People like you don't deserve help, big boy buy your car
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by rickleye: 3:45pm On May 23, 2022
cosmatika:
You are a big fuul.
Do you know wat ppl pass through abroad to survive? Then you'll be in Nigeria waiting for him to send you money to enjoy because he's your brother.

I don't think he realizes that the vehicle cost $4000, Shipping Cost $2000. Clearing Vehicle cost $3000 = $9000
So total cost to his brother is about $10,000 US.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Sholuwa241: 3:46pm On May 23, 2022
UpInTheSky:
Ingrate with an entitlement mentality on top someone else's money
If I were your brother I will kuku not send you anything again
Correct

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Galadimabawa: 3:47pm On May 23, 2022
DavSagacity:
Exactly. Honestly I get pissed off these days whenever I see childish comments and response of people to serious topics on the forum

Believe you me this, to me the forum is fading away with some in relevant topics unlike when it started.
The moderators need to adjust.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by rickleye: 3:48pm On May 23, 2022
WolverineLives:

Mate, it's gonna even cost you more to clear it. By Naija standards its also old.

Exactly ! Cost is $4000, shipping is $2000 clearing is another $3000 , Miscellaneous $1000 . The dude would not just send a car with nothing in boot. So about $10,000
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Frankcallys(m): 4:06pm On May 23, 2022
Cashio:
Bastard

No mind am bros, na this name wey you call am fit am... Baskard!!!
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by VirileNelly2420: 4:09pm On May 23, 2022
bluefilm:

Your post is very funny.

Your sense of entitlement is a huge comedy relief
Lol... No just mind d guy, he sabi wetin he dey do.
He wan squeeze our blocos small grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Elnathan454(m): 4:13pm On May 23, 2022
If ya brother send you de latest car of your choice, you'll still ask him money for fuel abi?
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by KinglyJigga: 4:13pm On May 23, 2022
You even see person buy car for you, you no thank God, make I just see person send me tricycle from India lasan, I go dance for mud. Ode
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by omolasho: 4:27pm On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

Rehearsal to Fraud. Guys beware o!
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by ejimatic: 4:29pm On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

Do not sell it.Use the car. What if he does not send it to you what will you do? Appreciate what you have! He will send another better one in future.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by cugardmalino: 4:43pm On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

Obi! You want to drive a car you cannot afford to buy not to talk of maintain. Na somebody like u go drag property with wife someday. No go hustle your own.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by MrBroke(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2022
Op. Na brokenness dey worry u grin
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Alabaintprice(m): 4:54pm On May 23, 2022
Dem need flog you USB cable for neck.
Person wan send you motor you open mouth dey misyarn.
Oya Na, go buy your own with your money.

If I were to be your brother, you will never see anything from me. Very ungrateful human.

If e dey easy why you never fit make your own money. Stupid thing
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by Gee64: 4:57pm On May 23, 2022
If I were you, I will clear the car and burn it in the presence of my friends and make a video of it.
Your friends will hail you for this. grin
Nonsense!
Another lazy youth on the loose!
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by hahn(m): 4:57pm On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

Let him send it to you and then you can dash me.

They know I'm NOT a big boy in my area cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by yetty247(f): 4:58pm On May 23, 2022
Gottiii:

Reject it ... Try work hard buy 2021 model
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by davidigomanel: 5:31pm On May 23, 2022
investor mentality.
Re: My Stingy Elder Brother by cedricksly: 5:33pm On May 23, 2022
Idiot entitled begger having a choice... You think your brother owe you anything Mumu

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / Director Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife In His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.