Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK (46666 Views)

Help Am About To Leave My 100,000 Paying Job To Start A Bakery Business / Should I Leave My Bank Job For A Multinational Technology Consulting Company? / Should I Leave My Bank Job For A Chinese Owned Multinational Telecoms Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:33pm On May 24, 2022
jesmond3945:
if you live in big citiies like abuja, lagos with huge rent and cost of living. 600k in imo you are a big boy.
The east is actually more expensive to live in than Lagos or Abuja.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by ednut1(m): 5:33pm On May 24, 2022
queenfav:
This was my situation last month or so.I and my husband analysed this issue well and decided it wasn't for us.We will hustle here so we can afford to send our kids abroad to school there.

Personally,I decided i will remain here in Naija.Nigeria is sweet if you know how to make good money legitimately.Forget am!That japa thing is good for people without anything reasonable here or People who just love to live abroad.

I am a Boss here in Nigeria,living a very comfy life without stressing myself to dress up and go anywhere in the name of work before i make money.Ask yourself why Dangote,Adenuga and Otedola haven't relocated permanently.All they do is visit and come back to Naija.They know they can't make the money they get in Naija anywhere else in the world.

I stay home 24 hrs and make over 1m monthly
in profit from my business, business coaching and Dropshipping system.Where i wan see this kind soft stressfree life abroad?

if i leave Naija to japa,i will definitely regret it!I am not up for starting from scratch.My take is that if you are comfortable here,chill o...You can go for vacation to relax.Abroad hustle isn't for everyone..

Make person no come go use im hand subscribe to modern day slavery!I can't live my sure bird in hand to look for 10 million in the bush..The grass isn't always greener!

I have relatives abroad so i know how it goes there..Many there don't have 10 million naira cash in the bank.They are living from paycheck to paycheck.Wheras People in Nigeria can afford to save 50m or more to pay in full for a house or car.Just think it through sha.
otedola stays in the uk and france regularly, dangote is in the process of moving his assets to the usa. Before you compare yourself to these people know that all their kids are citizens abroad lol and their assets are in tax havens too. If you have opportunity to japa and get citizenship please do. Some refused to travel in the 80s and 90s and today their kids are still home at 30 or doing one 50k job. As for me and many people I know that moved to Canada as permanent resident. They are doing better than they were in Nigeria. Their kids are easily dusting every one in their classes, other aspects of life like arts and sports are also being developed. In Nigeria one illness or govt policy can render you broke. Me i will hold my foreign passport in peace in future i can decide to come back home or go to usa for more money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by Lotusflowerbomb: 5:34pm On May 24, 2022
charles009:
Hello Folks,

I need una inputs, I tried scanning through nairaland threads and I am getting more of technicalities and rules lol. I need real experiences. As everybody around me dey japa so I decided to give it a thought. I work with a fintech company and net a little over =N=600k monthly. I am considering relocating to either UK,Germany,New Zealand, Australia or Canada. I am married with four kids. They said study route is the best .

A few of my colleagues that travelled just dey dull my ginger. My Oga who nets over 750k, we spoke today and he is considering a security man job, and claims net pay is over 2M monthly. Biko I cannot come and kill myself.

My friend, we spoke this evening and he responded oboy make I no lie you, na shit i dey pack for here, the good news is they say it will always get better with time. What if person no come eventually become citizen, is it a must you go become citizen.

I don talk to over 10 persons today and they all saying everything is though. Me I don't like stress, where me and wify go dey overwork just dey pay bills. Ofcourse I no get strength for menial jobs, make one oyibo use me take dey shine lol....

I no get any exceptional skill, I be sales man ooo.

Would you advise I still gamble and go with family abi make I hold my job oooo.

Please, I would welcome suggestions and advise.

Thanks Guys
Which sales job pays over 600k?
Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by drnoel: 5:34pm On May 24, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
whatever you do, if you go, dont put your family through unnecessary stress... so make sure you have a valid plan in place. it would be unwise for most to leave a ₦600K paying job to go hustle abroad, but then again, we aint in your shoes.

Best answer but only if he will listen

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by jesmond3945: 5:34pm On May 24, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

The east is actually more expensive to live in than Lagos or Abuja.
have you lived in the east before?

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by HBB1(m): 5:35pm On May 24, 2022
Popemax:
I'm in the UK working as a dependent and is full time getting up to 700pds every week....as a student u have a specific hrs u can work....my brother japa is the best if u have a sure way.

How much do you earn after tax?
Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by MT: 5:37pm On May 24, 2022
charles009:
Hello Folks,

I need una inputs, I tried scanning through nairaland threads and I am getting more of technicalities and rules lol. I need real experiences. As everybody around me dey japa so I decided to give it a thought. I work with a fintech company and net a little over =N=600k monthly. I am considering relocating to either UK,Germany,New Zealand, Australia or Canada. I am married with four kids. They said study route is the best .

A few of my colleagues that travelled just dey dull my ginger. My Oga who nets over 750k, we spoke today and he is considering a security man job, and claims net pay is over 2M monthly. Biko I cannot come and kill myself.

My friend, we spoke this evening and he responded oboy make I no lie you, na shit i dey pack for here, the good news is they say it will always get better with time. What if person no come eventually become citizen, is it a must you go become citizen.

I don talk to over 10 persons today and they all saying everything is though. Me I don't like stress, where me and wify go dey overwork just dey pay bills. Ofcourse I no get strength for menial jobs, make one oyibo use me take dey shine lol....

Thanks Guys

Op you are about to make the biggest mistake of your life and I will tell you why:

1. If you relocate via Visitor;s visa to the UK, you will suffer. The UK govt has tightened the rule to allow illegal immigrant to work. Even to rent a house, you must be a legal resident. There is a website where landlords will run a check on you. If the govt finds out that a landlord rents out a house to you or you work in a company as an illegal alien, the govt will heavily sanction the landord or the company.
So, illegal aliens are always at the mercy of legal resident to work or to rent a house. No matter what the legal resident does to you , you must endure it because he might withdraw all he is doing to support you. This is the website to check tenant's legal status before an apartment could be rented - https://www.gov.uk/check-tenant-right-to-rent-documents

2. If you go through student route, another big headache. Student route does not automatically lead to you being given resident permit. When you finish your course (after spending MILLIONS of naira before you get your visa), you will apply for a graduate route which is non extensible 2 years. Within this 2 years, you must get a job from companies who are licensed to hire foreign individuals. The job must be in certain professions on their shortage list which is heavily dominated by IT, Medicals and a bit of social science. And you must be paid certain minimum salary. This is the list of professions on shortage list as at today (https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/skilled-worker-visa-shortage-occupations/skilled-worker-visa-shortage-occupations). Failure to secure jobs in any of these, you will be asked to leave with your dependants, if any. Do not forget that, the companies are looking for EXPERTS who can hit the ground running, and they are not limited to hiring from students in the UK . You are competing with everybody in that profession globally.

Lot of people want to circumvent the process by working as social worker. But be aware that not all social worker companies are licensed to bring in people. Moreso, Indians really dominate this industry, and you are competing with 80% of students that are coming in for a very limited space.

POINTS TO NOTE
1. Being a citizen does not guarantee good life in any country. Citizenship is different from making it in life. The values you can add anywhere you travel to will determine if you will realise your dream. People tend to mix possessing citizenship of a country to making it in life. Hell no. There are homeless among their own citizens

2. You are earning well in Nigeria. Try and invest on learning a transferrable skills and apply for jobs from Nigeria. While you are doing that, you can always visit any of these countries to see if you can even live there. Dont follow the crowd. A bird at hands is worth thousands in the bush. Some people over there will be happy to switch places with you based on what you earn.

3. Migration is never a bad thing, but plan well. Think well. A life can be ruined if done anyhow.

4. Stop converting money in Pounds sterling to Naira. If you earn in Pounds, you will still spend it in that expensive environment. Go and ask how much a room goes for in a month. Same amount can pay for a 3-bedroom flat in Nigeria for a year in most places in Nigeria.

5. It is only in Nigeria you can hire a driver, cook etc. The cost of baby minder alone will choke you over there!. Thats why a lot of people bring in their mothers to mind their kids for you. Mama is not going for holidaying but to work as a baby minder. Think if you have to leave and strategise.

My two cents.
*Pls Pardon my typo, if any*

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by ChristineC: 5:37pm On May 24, 2022
you think you are a "big man"?
600k is 1k USD and will be 900 USD next year. enough said.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by chiedozie198100: 5:37pm On May 24, 2022
charles009:
Hello Folks,

Thanks Guys

Oga stay where you are.
600k per month, what r u looking for in abroad?

Don't go n ruin ur life, marriage, family n happiness.

U r doing fantastically well here.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by drnoel: 5:39pm On May 24, 2022
kode12:
With all the info you've given, then it's best you remain in Nigeria, because it'd take a number of years to get that big boy lifestyle you're enjoying in Nigeria abroad. If you're going with 4kids, the cost of child care is going to be significantly higher that whatever it is you're paying in Nigeria at present.
Yes, though the student route is easiest, not all translate to permanent residency after school, so that level of uncertainty is there. You must open your mind to the possibility of packing sh*t, mopping floors, and doing other manual labour, you wouldn't have a choice anyways, esp with 4kids, moreso, with your limited number of work hours as a student, things will be initially rough, and madam will need to hustle too to balance the equation.
If you're ready to bend and endure the temporary pains though, there may be light at the end of the tunnel.
PS: Before they deceive you that they're earning 2Million in a month, ask them what their tax, rent and insurance etc is first.

Student route never translate to permanent residence automatically. Person has to work and pay tax for few years before residency status changes.
Plus those screaming 2 M should convert it with current exchange rate (I mean black market) and you will see it's almost nothing. Ofcos the question would be is it 2M before or after tax.
Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:40pm On May 24, 2022
jesmond3945:
have you lived in the east before?

Yes. Everything in the east is much more expensive aside maybe rent and that even depends on where you are and the amenities available there.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by jesmond3945: 5:40pm On May 24, 2022
Savage8563:
In my opinion, the reason why most People abroad don't come back is because they know if they do , they will be seen as failure .. some of them can't handle the shame and disgrace.

Lets take those visiting village as an example , Once you travel back to your Village with just loaf of bread and your bag , You will be seeing as failure. how much more those that traveled overseas?.
confirm
Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by AmokwuJS: 5:43pm On May 24, 2022
oga nor try am. 650k in nigeria is Solid. Europe nor be as you see am. Nor go let long throat make you lose the gold wey dey your hand. The global economy is stuggling and firms are dropping workers. The convid mess and the war in Ukraine is impacting europe more than you can imagine. You are doing excellently in niaija. Keep your job for now.
charles009:
Hello Folks,

Thanks Guys
Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by MT: 5:46pm On May 24, 2022
ChristineC:
you think you are a "big man"?
600k is 1k USD and will be 900 USD next year. enough said.

You are so funny. If the guy is modest, he will save more than someone earning 1k USD. Do you even know how expensive the highly regulated environments is abroad? Someone earning 1000USD is classified as a POOR person in the states. How will he survive! but this guy is a baller in Nigeria if he is modest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 24, 2022
Klass99:

The OP said he is contemplating it because most of the people he knows around him don japa. It is not always about security reasons (if we are being honest) but for reasons like the OP's own, where people feel their peers have moved on and left them behind.

I know that feeling because more than half of my co-workers at a former workplace don japa. It was a tight knit work community, I had already resigned and was working somewhere else before they started to japa. Lydia (one colleague) who remained caught that bug and feeling, then started agitating for us to look into it too, she wanted us to plan and move together as two single ladies and friends. Sounds exciting, right?

But I don't do things because others are doing it, my destiny is not tied to other people's journey and I have always believed that in life God has a plan for each person, your path will be different, so will be mine. Not all roads lead to ogbodo-oyinbo, when I sat her down one day to quizz her on this japa quest, her motivation was purely the fact that our co-workers had gone and she felt left out, like she was missing out on some action.

I've been reading your responses on this topic, and it made sense. People migrate for different reasons, some become happier when they move while others may get disappointed. You might see people moving to the same destinations in droves but their motivation is different, so we cannot be compared. However, people underestimate the amount of work required to stay in these countries, It is pure hard work. Relocating with 4 kids, and a wife is a big NO.

And then Youtube, that place is something else entirely. People with real experience narrate their challenges, not hearsay, dem say dem say.
Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by tempex88(m): 5:46pm On May 24, 2022
jesmond3945:
if you are not going to cry when you see your friend building mansion and you are just a 70 year old man, then you can go ahead and japa.

what is this one saying
Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by twosquare(m): 5:48pm On May 24, 2022
That's it...a lot use London as the guage, which should be...but when you move up north, Scotland is cheaper. So far it's not capital city.
IgweBUIKE1:
There's no place that is easy.. My immediate brother had it rough when he got to UK and he spent over 11 years before getting a resident permit and I also have a friend who traveled in 2018 and he already has a resident permit, destiny defers but in all Nigeria is not for the average man, my advice is japa to the uk but don't stay in London cos this areas are over populated and the cost of living is high, my bro was paying €400 for a room self con but he is paying same amount for 2 bedroom flat in Belfast
Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by InoGetJoy: 5:51pm On May 24, 2022
ednut1:
your are in IT And you don’t know how to apply for job I no understand lol
No I'm not talking about applying for job, I'm talking about the procedures and requirements that'll give me greater chances of getting the visa.
I already have a job. I work remotely. My employer is in the US and wants me to come over there and continue working. I'm asking for any ways that'll make the embassy more likely to issue me the visa

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by donogaga(m): 5:52pm On May 24, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
whatever you do, if you go, dont put your family through unnecessary stress... so make sure you have a valid plan in place. it would be unwise for most to leave a ₦600K paying job to go hustle abroad, but then again, we aint in your shoes.

600k Monthly Take home in naija is actually nothing. I have been there, done that. That's not much.

I relocated to the UK February this year, I make over 700k weekly here. In some cases, over 800k. I can send you my payslips if you doubt me.

Truth is, If you are very hardworking and you know how to think outside the box, you will definitely make it in UK. Money dey this Country sha as far as you are ready to put in the work and cover as much shifts as possible.

I came in with a dependent visa cos my wife is a Student. Hence, I don't have restrictions when it comes to work hours I wish to work/cover.

This Country na for hustlers. As in, na for people wen get strength and energy to hustle. One good thing is that, we are being paid weekly.

But the truth is, abroad isn't for everyone. If you no fit hustle for naija, e go hard for you to fit hustle here. In other words, if you lazy for naija, you go lazy here too.

Be that as it may, moving to UK is not a decision every hardworking Nigerian would regret.

NB: If you come in with student visa, your work hours tends to be restricted though. Hence, I will advise your spouse should apply via student visa route, and you guys should come together so that you will have enough time to hustle since your visa wouldn't have work hours restrictions.

And again, I think the money you are able to make here is also a function of your location/city. There are places where their hourly pay rate isn't quite high but you will still have made some millions in naira at the end of the month.

Personally, relocating to the UK was one the best decisions I have made in life. No regret.

9 Likes

Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by na2016: 5:53pm On May 24, 2022
frowland:

Someone left for UK with his family just recently. His net pay with Dangote was 500k+- including allowance and all.
Now he is doing a security job in UK and his take home is 1.3m thereabouts.
But something interesting is now his concern, which is cost of living. Income is just about enough for the family but that’s just about it.
Slave or king, it’s your choice. Think it well.

Stop all these conversions. Say the amount he earns in £ as well. The UK isn't easy, especially when you have kids or where one party isn't working.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by Kaymansion(m): 5:54pm On May 24, 2022
Go and pray about it and follow your mind
Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by ednut1(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2022
InoGetJoy:

No I'm not talking about applying for job, I'm talking about the procedures and requirements that'll give me greater chances of getting the visa.
I already have a job. I work remotely. My employer is in the US and wants me to come over there and continue working. I'm asking for any ways that'll make the embassy more likely to issue me the visa
I remember you opened a thread on this. Your employer if either not serious or lazy. He should go hire an immigration lawyer to run it if he doesn’t know the steps . The main work is not done my you but the employer. Once the paper work has been approved from usa you only need your passport and biometrics to complete it
Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by ChristineC: 5:56pm On May 24, 2022
MT:

You are so funny. If the guy is modest, he will save more than someone earning 1k USD. Do you even know how expensive the highly regulated environments is abroad? Someone earning 1000USD is classified as a POOR person in the states. How will he survive! but this guy is a baller in Nigeria if he is modest.
no wahala na. I wish him well.
Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by damzy88: 5:57pm On May 24, 2022
donogaga:

600k Monthly Take home in naija is actually nothing. I have been there, done that. That's not much.

I relocated to the UK February this year, I make over 700k weekly here. In some cases, over 800k. I can send you my payslips if you doubt me.

Truth is, If you are very hardworking and you know how to think outside the box, you will definitely make it in UK. Money dey this Country sha as far as you are ready to put in the work and cover as much shifts as possible.

I came in with a dependent visa cos my wife is a Student. Hence, I don't have restrictions when it comes to work hours I wish to work/cover.

This Country na for hustlers. As in, na for people wen get strength and energy to hustle. One good thing is that, we are being paid weekly.

But the truth is, abroad isn't for everyone. If you no fit hustle for naija, e go hard for you to fit hustle here. In other words, if you lazy for naija, you go lazy here too.

Be that as it may, moving to UK is not a decision every hardworking Nigerian would regret.

NB: If you come in with student visa, your work hours tends to be restricted though. Hence, I will advise your spouse should apply via student visa route, and you guys should come together so that you will have enough time to hustle since your visa wouldn't have work hours restrictions.

And again, I think the money you are able to make here is also a function of your location/city. There are places where their hourly pay rate isn't quite high but you will still have made some millions in naira at the end of the month.

Personally, relocating to the UK was one the best decisions I have made in life. No regret.
You see why relocation na per head? Same UK many people complain about. @OP, seek the face of God.
Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by charles009(m): 5:59pm On May 24, 2022
Ifakiland:

If truly you make 600k monthly, you won't be foolish enuf to be asking weda to leave Nigeria or not...also saying your friend wash toilet is a lie....I put it to u, your story is false....People are doing well aboard....they are getting certifications in management, project and scrum and cashing out well others are in medical lines doing well so stay Nigeria if you like, that's your problem

Bros, believe whatever you think. Just don't say I am lying
Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by adedayoa2(f): 5:59pm On May 24, 2022
Go get your children a better life, what if you loose the 600k job tomorrow?
Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by decasey(m): 6:01pm On May 24, 2022
Oga u have a good paying job, so no need to japa. Na like we way still day hustle na d japa good for 4.

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by Advision: 6:01pm On May 24, 2022
Klass99:
The people you talked to are not lying, more and more Nigerians are starting to open up about life in the diaspora and being truthful about their experiences.

A neighbour who works with Mobil and has relocated his family of 4 (wife & 3 kids) to Canada told me life is not as rosy as we think and it's really tough overseas. But our people like to lie and pretend about these things.

Does it make sense to leave a good paying job for a menial one like some of your friends are doing? I don't care how much it pays, you don't need a soul sucking job that pays XYZ amount before you can live a good life. You get the money and end up with other issues like depression, health hazards etc

I have heard of a 50 something year old Nigerian man who works in a factory over there, he suffers from back pain and all, but he can't quit. He has to keep grinding because they took out a mortgage on their house, him and wifey are still working to pay off. I can't recall the exact age I was told but it was something close to our retirement age in Naija. If they were here, chances are, he would have built his house and been able to retire from active duty by now.

Before you japa watch a YouTube video of Wode Maya & Juliet (search for it on Youtube) to help you make an informed decision. Take your time to read the comments that follow as well, it is African diasporans sharing their truth and experiences.

Diff things work for diif people and its always good to plan well an have the right work documents and skill.

Being in the developed west is way better than Nigeria,

1. the jobs are there (https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/hiring-crisis-vacancies-unemployed-jobseekers-b1000492.html)
2. what you call menial jobs in the west provide a far more livable wage even for than anything you will get in Nigeria....a security gaurd could earn GBP20,000 entry wage, while a professional will earn GBP40,000 per annum...in Nigeria a security gaurd will do 30k per month, the proessional will do 300,00k per month......who do you think will live a better life?
3. Job market is very flexible ...you can pick up several shift and a lot of them allow remote working with good mobility. A lot of blue collar jobs here payas much as mid-level white collar jobs because they are more flexible and wages are decent.
4. In the Uk at least, gov provides good social support...NHS, funded child education and all
5. its a good investment in your kids...Nigeria is going down a pit. You onl need to be in a working society to appreciate how much the country is now a jungle.
6. If you save 20% of your menial income here which is doable and translate it back to make an investment in Nigeria...you would probably have to work 5years of your white collar job in Nigeria to save the same - right now 1GBP is about 800N

I earned about 750k a month in Nigeria, my regret is not leaving earlier. Dont discourage people if you dont know what is obtainable over there..responsible and legal migration is important though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by jesmond3945: 6:02pm On May 24, 2022
Uchemus:

Op, these are they kind of people that would discourage you from leaving the slum, those that havnt even left the shore of Nigeria before. They are too quick to share people bad experience abroad, but they would never tell you about those that have made it.

Everyone's experience is unique. For instance you can expect someone who has no skill to travel out and make it all of a sudden. You would need to work hard and upgrade your skill. If you know you aren't ready to work, you can aswell stay back. But if you are looking for where your hardwork would be rewarded then you can take the chance. I believe with the level youv gottent to in Nigeria, based on your salary, there is a good chance you would get a job in the Uk that would be willing to sponsor you.

Those complaining about menial jobs in the Uk are those that are jobless and doing menial jobs in Nigeria. They rather stay lazy in Nigeria and beg people doing menial jobs abroad for money than to work.

You might be very comfortable in Nigeria, but this is Nigeria, anything can happen, and very quickly.

All the best.
not really. Many took up menial jobs because thats what was available. Even the IT sector is competitive. Visa sponsorship for good jobs is very hard.
Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by kaymart: 6:03pm On May 24, 2022
pansophist:
If you finally decide to travel, then remove the UK, and to some extent, Canada from that list (or make it your last option). The rest are good, but the suffering you will face before you reach the promised land in places like Canada and UK, you might have been old then.
For real?
Canada too
Re: Should I Leave My Job And Japa To The UK by pansophist(m): 6:05pm On May 24, 2022
kaymart:

For real?
Canada too

Yes for real. If you have other options, then Canada is not all that, unless you're going there straight from naija, then yes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

18 Common Interview Questions, Tips And Answers / Shell 2023 Graduate Trainee Program / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.