Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

"Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video - Career (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video (68474 Views)

Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner / Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service / An Elderly Woman Who Cleans A Lagos Federal Road Selflessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by Hassanmaye(m): 11:54am On May 26, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
After all these RISK, one Lady go use Thigh-Parting collect all his effort! What a wonder!
I think that should be his greatest concern!
Hahahhahahaha
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by donaldking10: 1:06pm On May 26, 2022
Hassanmaye:

This figures you just type here im sorry is complete lie and baldadash.. most people working in CbN won't tell you how much they earn, ant it's not up to this abeg.. if that is it, use your brain how many government workers are millionaires? Is because you are not dealing with their staffs most of them rely on corruption.

Just shut'up please.
I won't take you serious because you are the only one saying this bullshit about their salary structure.
Every other person who commented know i am right.
Some of his colleagues earn 2 million in a month.
Google is your friend bro.
And mind u most high ranking government workers in Air-Force, Customs, C.B.N, N.N.P.C, & others are legit millionaires.
Don't allow poverty cloud your sense of reasoning.
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by pansophist(m): 1:22pm On May 26, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Just look at the nonsense you Type. You are paid because of your value. The engineer that use his knowledge and skill to design 30 Storey building in 1hour in suit is paid 1bn while the non educated who grind the sand are paid 5k per day. Use your brain, continue decieving the guliibles

And you thought you made sense. Smh. If anyone typed nonsense, it's you. Perhaps if you read to understand and not to respond, you'll realise that what I wrote didn't in anyway conflict with what you wrote.

True, a skilled engineer will earn in one go what a labourer might earn in 10 years, but that is not my point. My point is that they are the minority, not the majority, and that they (men on suit) depends largely on the service of men on rags to function.

Besides, lots of unskilled people earns alot than men on suits, have you been to alaba main market or Ladipo lately? Onitsha nko? Oshodi kwanu? All the time Buhari was holidaying abroad due to one sickness or the other, did you miss or even feel his absence?

But I dare say that if all transport workers from keke napep, danfo, brt, okada and interstate bus stop today, your life will be more difficult. Or let street sweepers and dirt packers go on strike, then watch how your neighbourhood will be buried in dirt. Get sense abeg.

7 Likes

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by JooEeL(m): 1:23pm On May 26, 2022
Mcslize:

I tire for some people o. You can imagine na.

Some persons will not always be true to themselves. After all, they see Nigeria as paradise on earth and the most peaceful country in the world. Just have money and you have peace of mind. You can imagine that nonsense.

They will see black and call it white and call white black.

That is black idiot for you.

The idiot likely saw what happened to Deborah in Sokoto.
He saw what they did to the Igbos there.
The fool saw the bombing of kids in school in Sabon Gari, Kano.
The idiot likely saw what happened in Dei Dei market in Abuja.

The scariest thing is, all this happened within the space of barely 1week.
I have not even mentioned the fulani invasion or boko haram, where evidences abound aplenty.

Anyway, you know, some people... their world starts and ends at the farthest their physical eyes can see. Many zoogerians fall into this category.
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by fattprince(m): 2:04pm On May 26, 2022
pansophist:

And you thought you made sense. Smh. If anyone typed nonsense, it's you. Perhaps if you read to understand and not to respond, you'll realise that what I wrote didn't in anyway conflict with what you wrote.

True, a skilled engineer will earn in one go what a labourer might earn in 10 years, but that is not my point. My point is that they are the minority, not the majority, and that they (men on suit) depends largely on the service of men on rags to function.

Besides, lots of unskilled people earns alot than men on suits, have you been to alaba main market or Ladipo lately? Onitsha nko? Oshodi kwanu? All the time Buhari was holidaying abroad due to one sickness or the other, did you or even feel his absence?

But I dare say that if all transport workers from keke napep, danfo, brt, okada and interstate bus stop today, your life will be more difficult. Or let street sweepers and dirt packers go on strike, then watch how your neighbourhood will be buried in dirt. Get sense abeg.
No mind that guy. All these things you dey always write I go use them make money someday. Make e no be like say I no tell you oh.
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by pansophist(m): 2:45pm On May 26, 2022
fattprince:

No mind that guy. All these things you dey always write I go use them make money someday. Make e no be like say I no tell you oh.

Na why I de write. I want make you make money and save yourself, then hopefully, you fit save someone else starting from your family, especially your mama and papa if necessary. No go save woman o, save your family first grin

3 Likes

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by fattprince(m): 3:34pm On May 26, 2022
pansophist:

Na why I de write. I want make you make money and save yourself, then hopefully, you fit save someone else starting from your family, especially your mama and papa if necessary. No go save woman o, save your family first grin
Of course sir, my family first. Anyday anytime.
Thank you.
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by Hassanmaye(m): 4:03pm On May 26, 2022
pansophist:

Besides, lots of unskilled people earns alot than men on suits, have you been to alaba main market or Ladipo lately? Onitsha nko? Oshodi kwanu? All the time Buhari was holidaying abroad due to one sickness or the other, did you or even feel his absence?

Your Last statement I understand
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by JBoss25(m): 5:33pm On May 26, 2022
donaldking10:

If you are rich, the best place to spend your money & have rest of mind without thinking of too much taxation to me is still Nigeria.
Apart from the fact you are a into Medicine, Nursing or I.T which pay well abroad, 90% of the time it's actually frustration, unemployment & lack of opportunities in Nigeria that make people try to travel out of the country.
I have a friend who spent more than 2 million Naira trying to aquire a U.S Visa. Few weeks to the day he was supposed to fly to the U.S, he got a job of 500K per month in Umuahia.
Immediately my guy abandoned all the plans he had of traveling out, plus the 2 million he had already spent & Immediately accepted the job.
Now he's doing well, just bought a Car & is already planning on building a house & settling down.
He no longer even thinks of leaving the country again.
The devil you know, is better than the angel you don't know.
A lot of people still went to the U.S & flopped big time.

For those having doubts, he works in C.B.N Umuahia branch, and mind you his salary of 500k is just for starters.
If his promotion comes as expected, he would be earning more than 5 million Naira in a month before retirement.
Then try to imagine how many million Naira his gratuity would be together with his pensions after retirement.
That is what is called job security & earning money without stress.
For how many years would you keep working as a laborer abroad before you get tired??
Any reasonable person would prefer a good paying job with security & retirement benefits to being a laborer for life.

But if you still prefer to be a laborer abroad who would be cleaning windows for a living for life, then so be it.

And for those talking about security, nowhere on earth is absolutely safe.
Just yesterday an 18-year old gunned down 13 school children at their school in US.
Nigerians who also relocated to Ukraine, where are they now?
Nowhere is safe but atleast the living conditions is way better than here, better healthcare, good roads, 24hr electricity and clean environment. Also there's a high possibility that Nigeria will have a civil war with the way Ipob are killing northerners and vice versa, and don't think that northerners will not go to each house to slaughter southerners and christians because they will. So it will be unwise to stay in Nigeria.
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by Wayne4uall(m): 11:03pm On May 26, 2022
Alusiizizi:

You definitely don't know what you're talking about. An average one bedroom flat in the U.S. is going for around $500 a month not to talk of electricity($80), then we have to eat 3 square meals a day($100 a week or $$400 a month give or take), then transportation(whether by bus or private car, there's no way to beat $100 a month). Of course man does not live by work alone so let's throw in a very stingy $200 a month for a bit of fun. Add all that up and you're looking at about $1,280 rounded up to $1,300 or thereabout. Now let's say the guy is getting paid about $2000 a month which is about the best that such a window cleaner can expect(low skill profession) then we remove tax(about 30% in the U.S.A) the man is then taking home only about $1,400 ~ $1,500 which leaves him with only about $200 in the bank. Assuming perfect conditions(i.e. no parking fines, traffic ticket, theft e.t.c) that would mean that he will have to be doing this for about 10 years or more to hope of saving up to $20,000. You might respond by saying that he could have the opportunity to change "levels" in the future but changing levels often come with a variety of more expenses which will very likely not see his monthly savings grow more than that $200 a month. Trust me, the grass is not greener on the other side.

Guy stop all this big big grama u are using.....i hv neva been to d States but i will b dere one day... No mata hw small u earn in the usa .. If u cut ur cloths according to ur material.. U will stil hv something to save... I know sum1 that stays in d state... He earn 15usd per hour.. He did dat job 4 more than 3 years b4 addin an additional job.. In that 3 years his wife and children here in Nigeria are doing ok even more than some Nigeria bank manager wifes, they live in one of the most expensive apartments and drive one of d latest car......in the states... window cleaner washing storefronts or homes might only earn $12 to $15 per hour, Reinhart said. But someone doing larger commercial properties, including skyscrapers, could earn $20 to $25 per hour.
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by Wayne4uall(m): 11:16pm On May 26, 2022
Thanksful:

I doesn't pay much after expenses. Forget fraudsters abroad you guy look up to and think it's easy over there.

Lol.. I hv neva been dere but i hv lots of people over there.....including an old mama... I think the only problem of ppl that complains over dere are d lazy ones.. U are in d states to work and make money not for vacation.... If u know wat u are doing.... 15 years in d states u can make more than enough money dat ur generations will neva suffer again
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by Nobody: 8:14am On May 27, 2022
Wayne4uall:

Lol.. I hv neva been dere but i hv lots of people over there.....including an old mama... I think the only problem of ppl that complains over dere are d lazy ones.. U are in d states to work and make money not for vacation.... If u know wat u are doing.... 15 years in d states u can make more than enough money dat ur generations will neva suffer again

This is obtainable if they are graduates. Your old mama is doing well because someone else is taking care of her bills.

Most Nigerians doing well outside legally are professionals.
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by Wayne4uall(m): 1:37pm On May 27, 2022
Thanksful:

This is obtainable if they are graduates. Your old mama is doing well because someone else is taking care of her bills.

Most Nigerians doing well outside legally are professionals.

Guy no dey talk wat u dont know.... She nw owns her own house, she bought it wit her earn money
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:24pm On May 27, 2022
Alusiizizi:

You think I'm lying? Ask anyone you know that lives in the U.S. or do some research on google.
.....and where do you think the person that asked you the question lives?!
Upper Iweka or ogbomosho Abi?
Someone is telling you what she knows, first hand information and you are here still arguing with her?!
Dis Nairaland sef..... undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by Alusiizizi(m): 1:31pm On May 28, 2022
post=113236632:
Someone is telling you what she knows, first hand information and you are here still arguing with her?!

This is you assuming that my knowledge is not first hand. Suburbs around major Texas cities will be asking about $500 a month for a one-bedroom flat. Trust me. I've lived it. The reason why I did not respond her was because it seemed as if she was arguing about something else not concerning the issue.
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by 1880hel: 3:17pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
post=113236632:
[/s]
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by pansophist(m): 1:25pm On May 30, 2022
OvertheTop:

At the Bolded:

Please Be realistic:

What Drives men to Excellence and bettering their standard of Living is Non-contentment.
You cant be Contented with your present situation AND have a Drive to Improve your Living condition - Impossible!

Have you every heard of the word - DESIRE? You have No Desire when you are in your Comfort Zone! (contented)
You only have to be Grateful for your Progress...while You keep the Drive for your End GOAL alive.

How can You say Self Development after living School is worthless Pain?
Let me tell You - it is a well Know Fact that - if You Have a Desire to improve your Life, you have to Do more....a lot of Self development outside the walls to School( it is a welcome pain -price you have pay to Achieve your Desire for the Top- a better Life/Pay)

With Great Desire Any thing is Achievable....

But if You Embrace your comfort Zone ( Contented) your income will continue to shrink until technology will eventually make you Jobless

Be Grateful for current Achievement but Never be Contented in your comfort Zone... be Adaptable!

Contentment is not acceptance, contentment is contentment.

Seems like you conflate the two words, but contentment doesn't mean accepting your present situation that needs further improvement. If you cant be contented with what you already have, you will not be happy with what is yet to come. This is why contentment is a virtue.

2 Likes

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by pansophist(m): 1:30pm On May 30, 2022
jclassiq:

And even with all this sermonizing, I'm sure you still won't be found dead among the so called men that power society, even though, according to you, they are the ones everyone should aspire to be like

Oh, you will find me among them. I don't wear a suit to work. In fact, I have never worn a suit in the past ten years, except during a friend's wedding three days ago. I have worked as a courier man, infact na small thing remain sef I for do conductor. And I have worked in a restaurant serving food, washing plates, and cleaning bathrooms after customers have messed it up.

But that doesn't mean I accepted that position, I worked to climb out of it. This is not to stay if one is better or not, but to point out as a matter of fact, that the folks that power society are men on rags, not suits.

5 Likes

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by SavageBoy: 2:31pm On May 30, 2022
pansophist:

Oh, you will find me among them. I don't wear a suit to work. In fact, I have never worn a suit in the past ten years, except during a friend's wedding three days ago. I have worked as a courier man, infact na small thing remain sef I for do conductor. And I have worked in a restaurant serving food, washing plates, and cleaning bathrooms after customers have messed it up.

But that doesn't mean I accepted that position, I worked to climb out of it. This is not to stay if one is better or not, but to point out as a matter of fact, that the folks that power society are men on rags, not suits.

Good day our Nairaland Jordan Peterson

Pls what country are you presently residing in??

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures / Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card / Two Nigerian Sisters Who Are Pilots (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.