Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,973 members, 7,956,639 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

"Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video (68485 Views)

Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner / Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service / An Elderly Woman Who Cleans A Lagos Federal Road Selflessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by AnyModThatBansM: 11:25am On May 24, 2022
Watch video here
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by donaldking10: 12:41pm On May 24, 2022
spencekat:
In Umuahia?Na political job or contract job o.Wonders shall never end

I'm not supposed to be divulging this information here, but he works in C.B.N Umuahia branch.
You can now go over to make enquiries about their salary structure if you are still having doubts.
There are still people there who earn more than 2 million Naira in a month, & he's just newly getting promoted.
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by donaldking10: 12:48pm On May 24, 2022
seanwilliam:

There’s no way on earth I’ll dump my sure America visa for a 500k job in Nigeria .

That’s just 800$ . If I can make 500k monthly here in Nigeria , trust me I’ll make 5m in yankee .. how will I do it? You no worry . Make I reach first

Easier said than done.
The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.
I know a lot of niggaz in my hood who traveled out, & they still came back with nothing to show for it. They all still stay in their parents house whenever they come back to Nigeria.
Even that my Guy is currently doing better than most of them over there.

2 Likes

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by donaldking10: 12:59pm On May 24, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
Dumping an american visa plus #2million for a 6 million per year job in umuahia is nothing but mumuism...Any work/skills that got him that job or he used to raise the 2million naira will pay him dat 6 million naira X3 in less than 6-10 months in the U.S if he is hardworking.

Both you and your friend na mumu

You can actually get your points across without having to insult people who are obviously older than you & doing better than you.
From how you are typing, i can obviously conclude you are still a boy who's yet to experience anything in life.
For how many years would you keep working as a laborer abroad before you get tired??
Any reasonable person would prefer a good paying job with security & retirement benefits to being a laborer for life.
And mind you, his salary of 500k is just for starters.
If his promotion comes as expected, he would be earning more than 5 million Naira in a month before retirement.
Then try to imagine how many million Naira his gratuity would be together with his pensions after retirement.
That is what is called job security & earning money without stress.
But if you still prefer to be a laborer abroad who would be cleaning windows for a living for life, then so be it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by harsysky(m): 1:27pm On May 24, 2022
pansophist:
What people don't realize is that there is no such thing as a career, or I will put it this way, the people that have a fulfilling career are very tiny, and you may struggle to find one if you embark on a search for them. If the job pays you well to live a respectable life, you are good to go. The idea that you must be in a suit with a tie in an office, and that is the goal is nonsense. Arrant nonsense.

Our society and civilization are not built on suits and ties. It's hard griding work. From the peasants building and maintaining railways to long-haul drivers driving trucks interstate or even countries, to the sewage workers, the farmers, traffic guys, and so forth. These are the people that powers society, the majority in the background, not the tiny veneer of men in suits that are sprinkled on top. In other words, we live in a cappuccino society, where beneath is an untold amount of ordinary men keeping the system from crumbling, but with a sprinkle of tiny men on suits on top. Don't be deceived, it's a farce.

And here comes the most important one, which is contentment. Contentment doesn't mean settling for less, or not aspiring to be more, but it's about being okay with what you have while working to improve it. Probably Nigeria hasn't reached the peak of educated masses, but in all developed countries where most of the populations are educated up to 99% (eg Canada, US, UK), the majority of the workforce are not happy with their jobs, and even Ph.D. holders do taxi jobs.

This is sad to say, but personally, I see how many of my ex-classmates torture themselves just because they think life after school should be nirvana. Some postpone the pain by taking more courses, embarking on more degrees, and so forth, but shifting the goal post doesn't mean the post isn't there, it's still waiting albeit, a bit farther. Perhaps if they could just see that the world is not powered by men in suits, but by men on rags, it shall be well with them.

I hope and wish your reasoning is same as your write up. I know why I hope for that, and it's because most people's behavior do not correlate with their spoken or written words

Now, to what you've written. You are absolutely right. Those raggedy looking guys are the movers of the economy. Those in suit who sit in the office,especially those who have this entitlement mindset that they have paid their dues, are easily made redundant.

More oil to your head!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by seanwilliam(m): 1:42pm On May 24, 2022
donaldking10:

Easier said than done.
The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.
I know a lot of niggaz in my hood who traveled out, & they still came back with nothing to show for it. They all still stay in their parents house whenever they come back to Nigeria.
Even that my Guy is currently doing better than most of them over there.
e no work for your guys no mean say e no go work for me.. I can’t stay back cos of 500k monthly if my AMERICA visa is sure.

If I can make 500k in Nigeria monthly , I will make 5 million naira monthly in the U.S. I’m going there to work not flenjo yet.

How I go do am? No worry

8 Likes

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by JOACHINpedro: 1:44pm On May 24, 2022
pansophist:
What people don't realize is that there is no such thing as a career, or I will put it this way, the people that have a fulfilling career are very tiny, and you may struggle to find one if you embark on a search for them. If the job pays you well to live a respectable life, you are good to go. The idea that you must be in a suit with a tie in an office, and that is the goal is nonsense. Arrant nonsense.

Our society and civilization are not built on suits and ties. It's hard griding work. From the peasants building and maintaining railways to long-haul drivers driving trucks interstate or even countries, to the sewage workers, the farmers, traffic guys, and so forth. These are the people that powers society, the majority in the background, not the tiny veneer of men in suits that are sprinkled on top. In other words, we live in a cappuccino society, where beneath is an untold amount of ordinary men keeping the system from crumbling, but with a sprinkle of tiny men on suits on top. Don't be deceived, it's a farce.

And here comes the most important one, which is contentment. Contentment doesn't mean settling for less, or not aspiring to be more, but it's about being okay with what you have while working to improve it. Probably Nigeria hasn't reached the peak of educated masses, but in all developed countries where most of the populations are educated up to 99% (eg Canada, US, UK), the majority of the workforce are not happy with their jobs, and even Ph.D. holders do taxi jobs.

This is sad to say, but personally, I see how many of my ex-classmates torture themselves just because they think life after school should be nirvana. Some postpone the pain by taking more courses, embarking on more degrees, and so forth, but shifting the goal post doesn't mean the post isn't there, it's still waiting albeit, a bit farther. Perhaps if they could just see that the world is not powered by men in suits, but by men on rags, it shall be well with them.
Y are you too wise?

1 Like

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by Mcslize: 1:56pm On May 24, 2022
Jamersirwin1971:

500k per month is like 300-400 euro . And you feel that’s money ?

Chicken change. Mindset is the only limitation of most persons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by pansophist(m): 2:03pm On May 24, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

Y are you too wise?

I just de try use my sense to it's fullest grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by AndSunGorilla: 2:04pm On May 24, 2022
seanwilliam:
Abi nah .

No be for mouth o, with my husling spirit , there’s no way I won’t be making 5m in the USA monthly . Since I’m going there to work , at worst I’ll be having 2m savings Every damn month except I have health challenges
Oga you no go pay tax? Na under bridge you wan live abi no rent from the abroad wey una wan live? D only way you avoid taxes na if una dey do illegal work. If u no get family, at least 40% of your income na tax straight.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by donaldking10: 2:16pm On May 24, 2022
AndSunGorilla:

Oga you no go pay tax? Na under bridge you wan live abi no rent from the abroad wey una wan live? D only way you avoid taxes na if una dey do illegal work. If u no get family, at least 40% of your income na tax straight.

it's even more than 40% in most cases.
leave all these young boys who feel life abroad is a bed of roses.
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by spencekat(m): 2:29pm On May 24, 2022
donaldking10:

I'm not supposed to be divulging this information here, but he works in C.B.N Umuahia branch.
You can now go over to make enquiries about their salary structure if you are still having doubts.
There are still people there who earn more than 2 million Naira in a month, & he's just newly getting promoted.
CBN?,Na now you dey talk.Government agencies like NPA,NIMASA,NNPC,CBN,FIRS,NMDPRA etc have juicy packages.I no dey mention them for this my submission o.
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by seanwilliam(m): 2:33pm On May 24, 2022
AndSunGorilla:

the problem you people have is that , when something doesn’t work for you . You all believe it can’t work for others. Na that same USA people Dey make billions , millions. Don’t be surprised on how I go make am

1 Like

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by donaldking10: 2:49pm On May 24, 2022
spencekat:
CBN?,Na now you dey talk.Government agencies like NPA,NIMASA,NNPC,CBN,FIRS,NMDPRA etc have juicy packages.I no dey mention them for this my submission o.

y'all should understand that not everyone on nairaland is a liar.
next time you should reason far & think twice before disregarding what someone typed.
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by donaldking10: 3:14pm On May 24, 2022
for those who feel life abroad is a bed of roses, please do well to check this thread on Frontpage.
Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/7141606/should-leave-job-japa-uk
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by donaldking10: 3:15pm On May 24, 2022
seanwilliam:
the problem you people have is that , when something doesn’t work for you . You all believe it can’t work for others. Na that same USA people Dey make billions , millions. Don’t be surprised on how I go make am

check out this thread & read what wise people are commenting.
maybe by then your doubts would clear.
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by seanwilliam(m): 3:19pm On May 24, 2022
donaldking10:

check out this thread & read what wise people are commenting.
maybe by then your doubts would clear.

Lol.
I’m not disputing the fact that it’s hard everywhere .

Take for example , it’s very hard for some people to make 500k in a month here in Nigeria even 100k , but it’s very easy for some people.. depends on what you do.
It’s generally tough to make money , but depends on how you plan to make it..
Shey u grab?
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by AndSunGorilla: 4:00pm On May 24, 2022
seanwilliam:
No be fight oga. Na inky wetin you post na im I dey respond to. Because you were hinting that you would be saving 40% of wetin u make, na that statement I dey respond to. Of cos people make it legitimately or otherwise in America no questions. Wishing you the best sir.
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by spencekat(m): 4:17pm On May 24, 2022
donaldking10:

y'all should understand that not everyone on nairaland is a liar.
next time you should reason far & think twice before disregarding what someone typed.
Understand from other quotes where I was coming from.I only asked you to give us examples please.Don't hype yourself for general knowledge or information.

1 Like

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by Xfemt(m): 10:09pm On May 24, 2022
Op shot up
That Dubai
Even if tell am to return if e hard
Abi were hard dem de stay there
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by juman(m): 11:26pm On May 24, 2022
So many lazy ass people complaining that their village people blocking their success.
Go out and work harder is your solution.
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by koldej(m): 5:56am On May 25, 2022
Realist12:
If them tell you day he easy na set up , it saddens me to see educated Nigerians gathering their resources to travel out of the country only to do menial jobs they can't do in Nigeria.

If they do the menial job in Nigeria will they earn up to 20% of what they will earn outside the country?
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:56am On May 25, 2022
seanwilliam:
Abi nah .

No be for mouth o, with my husling spirit , there’s no way I won’t be making 5m in the USA monthly . Since I’m going there to work , at worst I’ll be having 2m savings Every damn month except I have health challenges

Story!

This is the mindset that makes an Nigerian expect so much from his friends and relatives leaving abroad

Won't you be paying your bills

1 Like

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by seanwilliam(m): 7:57am On May 25, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

Story!

This is the mindset that makes an Nigerian expect so much from his friends and relatives leaving abroad

Won't you be paying your bills
are you saying it’s not possible??
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by sukkot: 1:09pm On May 25, 2022
grin abroad life na for strong men. odogwus wey fit wipe 200 oyinbo yansh in 1 hour

1 Share

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by pennywys(m): 1:10pm On May 25, 2022
This nigga don't know that we in Nigeria are looking for this opportunity to clean skyscrapers windows
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by Asianjollof007: 1:12pm On May 25, 2022
Come back home, no be by force.
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by naijapikin2(m): 1:12pm On May 25, 2022
It's not easy abroad, we know. but the life there is far better generally.

1 Like

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by Lorddominic(m): 1:13pm On May 25, 2022
im get luck say na lever im hang dey do d job...if na for my naija, I sure say na wooden scaffold dem go use

2 Likes

Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by nairavsdollars(f): 1:13pm On May 25, 2022
Stupid liar
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by majamajic(m): 1:13pm On May 25, 2022
Why they dont use robot or machines ? But they use robots in restaurants
Re: "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video by ufotunang: 1:14pm On May 25, 2022
It's that a hard job..easy job.. come to nigeria na . In naija even after working you will even see your money sef to be paid to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures / Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card / Two Nigerian Sisters Who Are Pilots (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.